Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we are reading it as meaningful? Simply they look good together. Nobody is reading it as he's about to marry her like they read he's about to dump her from the other pics. They seem like a normal cute looking couple hanging out. Nothing more, nothing less. So perhaps it's less of a problem with what others say, but more of how you perceive.

Exactly.

There's a huge difference between saying Harry must be bored or annoyed with Meghan, she's too clingy, trying too hard, etc. and simply saying two people look good/beautiful together. I didn't even see the previous pics as "negative". I thought they looked like a normal couple, just as they do in these newly published pics. And yes, they are both easy on the eyes too. :cool:

Do we even know if there really are 'steamy' photos? I mean just cause someone says they have them doesn't mean they actually have them.

LaRae

Do we even know if there really are 'steamy' photos? I mean just cause someone says they have them doesn't mean they actually have them.

LaRae

You also have to wonder how they define steamy. As we've learned in the last 24 hrs the British tabloids consider high-fives to be akin to the throes of passion.

I really do like this couple and wish them all the best. I hope the relationship continues to go well. We'll know it's headed towards the long term if she is written off of 'Suits' this season.

I wonder how much longer Suits is going to last in any case. Isn't it into it's 7th season already? I knew nothing about Meghan and Suits until the news broke about Meghan dating Prince Harry last Oct/Nov. The star Gina Torres who played the managing partner in the law firm, already left the show I believe after season 6 (Torres is married to actor Laurence Fishburne of The Matrix & Apocalypse Now fame). Even The Good Wife was done after 7 seasons if I'm not mistaken.

I started watching Suits recently and I found it interesting, so I've been catching up with all of the season episodes on DVD, and not just because of Meghan. I think the show is well-written, well-acted and produced for a show of this genre. Meghan is a capable and competent actor and of course she's very attractive. Nothing to blow your socks off with her range, but very good with this limited type of material. Meghan also starred in two Hallmark movie romances which are fun to watch. They can be found on Youtube (but not great copies visually).

The Suits role came at an important turning point in Meghan's life and the experience brought a lot of wonderful opportunities to her, as well as the chance to live out her acting dreams. The role also came around the time she finally married her long time boyfriend, Trevor Engelson. However, Meghan's move to Toronto for filming is also reportedly what led to her eventual split from Engelson, since their lives went in different directions immediately after they married, and managing a long distance relationship was apparently too much to overcome. Meghan made many new friends in Toronto, including her cast mates, as well as Jessica Mulroney, Sophie & Justin Trudeau, Misha Nonoo, and Markus Anderson who is the friend responsible for introducing Meghan to Prince Harry at Soho House (probably in London in late June 2016).

With the importance to Meghan of her charitable work for UN Women, I agree it's safe to say that she will have no qualms about leaving the acting profession behind. Her modest career in the television spotlight has in many ways prepared her for a bigger spotlight with Prince Harry at her side. I hope that together they will be able to do a lot of good work for Prince Harry's charity, Sentebale, as well as his other projects to benefit wounded servicemen. And perhaps at some point, Meghan might be interested in working on acting-related education projects for disadvantaged youth in and around London. At the least, M&H do seem to be headed in the direction of a lifelong partnership. :wub:

Last edited:
I think Emily Andrews, among several others, mentioned having seen this latest batch, and stated on her Twitter at the time that there were photos around of the two of them frolicking in the sea together :p but also that there were snaps of them passionately kissing on a balcony.

Toronto-based site LaineyGossip said a little while ago that she had seen the steamy and sea snaps but these photos weren't able to be published in the UK because KP/Harry had put the old foot down. However she said she expected them to bob up on foreign sites soon, (presumably after someone pays big money for the kissing ones.)

Last edited:
I thought the pictures were supposed to be steamy. Not yet so far.

Pippa Middleton reportedly doesn't want Meghan Markle to attend her wedding

Why can't people just enjoy the steaminess of their own imaginations?! :winkiss: I like to see pictures of Meghan & Harry together, but not if the pics go too far and are upsetting for them due to their privacy being breached. If paps get away with an inch, they will take a mile. A line has to be drawn re attempts to invade their intimate moments. The public kiss during the wedding gathering is not steamy and neither are the beach pics. The balcony pics that have not yet been published should probably not be published. Why can't people just allow Meghan & Harry the chance to further develop their relationship as privately as possible?

If they get engaged, they will then grant interviews together. Paps should pull back a bit, but obviously they don't think that way.

Re Lainey's gossip about Pippa's feelings as to whether Meghan should attend her wedding in May, it's just that: gossip. Even if Harry attends Pippa's wedding, I don't think Meghan necessarily should go. The Inskip wedding is different in that Tom Inskip is Harry's best friend, and Meghan and Inskip's bride, Lara, apparently like each other a lot. I doubt Meghan has been introduced to Pippa, and it's not as if Harry himself is that close to Pippa. William and Kate will definitely be at Pippa's wedding and maybe Harry too, but he doesn't need to take Meghan. In fact, what with all the media attention she's been receiving, Meghan and her friend and cast mate, Patrick J. Adams, mutually decided that she should not attend his recent wedding in California.

Meghan may be seen attending Spring athletic events with Harry, and the Invictus Games. I would bet that Meghan will not be at Pippa's wedding. :)

Last edited:
If they're at all clever, they'll use the distraction of Pippa's wedding as an opportunity to slip away for a long weekend while all the press are busy filing copy about what Catherine wears to the wedding.

After all, that's the May 24 weekend here, so Meghan will have a three day weekend.

Two more pics have emerged:

finally, the first kiss:
https://68.media.tumblr.com/bda8cd462a36c7bdbb07e32c1027393e/tumblr_omt57pXuBF1w3j4rdo3_1280.jpg

Another one by the sea:https://68.media.tumblr.com/3b1bdeb042d5be32d013c42f5a9a3ea8/tumblr_omt57pXuBF1w3j4rdo2_1280.jpg

Sensational title:"all the pics that make the Queen furious, Harry of England: the prince takes wife.
I hardly think HM believes that garbage. If indeed something is in the air, she is well aware of it. But I find I am sort of torn when it comes to photos. Those of Catherine walking on the beach in a bikini were fine, it was a public beach albeit on an expensive getaway island. William and Catherine had no expectation of privacy and I thought the ensuing tantrum unwarranted and unseemly. In contrast, the topless photos were definitely an invasion of privacy a they definitely had an expectation of privacy and so they sued.

As to these photos? Looks like someone is enabling the "breaking of rules". As to steamy photos on the balcony, I hope not because it is in full view of other people who have paid for privacy, which strangely makes them public.

I am sort of torn when it comes to photos. Those of Catherine walking on the beach in a bikini were fine, it was a public beach albeit on an expensive getaway island. William and Catherine had no expectation of privacy and I thought the ensuing tantrum unwarranted and unseemly. In contrast, the topless photos were definitely an invasion of privacy a they definitely had an expectation of privacy and so they sued.

As to these photos? Looks like someone is enabling the "breaking of rules". As to steamy photos on the balcony, I hope not because it is in full view of other people who have paid for privacy, which strangely makes them public.

It wasn't a public beach, Mustique is a private island. The Cambridges knew they had a right to complain because the PPC had previously ruled Elle McPherson's right to privacy had been infringed by the publication of photos of her on holiday on a beach in the private island of Mustique. The 'law' was on the Cambridges' side.

The photos on the balcony are being termed 'steamy,' but one person's 'steamy' may be another person's "What's all the fuss about?" ;)

If they're at all clever, they'll use the distraction of Pippa's wedding as an opportunity to slip away for a long weekend while all the press are busy filing copy about what Catherine wears to the wedding.

After all, that's the May 24 weekend here, so Meghan will have a three day weekend.

:previous: :lol: That sounds like a very good idea. :flowers:

Last edited:
Ahhh... now that I've had a good, long winter's nap and have read through the many intelligent posts here, I just may scroll back and take a look at the beach photos of Harry and Meghan. It seems to me that right now, there's been a line drawn between the sea photos and the balcony photos and the balcony photos (aka "steamy" photos) have not yet made the rounds. :D

As time passed, we have gotten to know Meghan quite a bit better and to be honest, the more I read about her, her lifestyle and her career, the more the edges of Harry and the edges of Meghan seem to fit together snugly as pieces in a jigsaw puzzle. I seriously don't think either of them pay any attention to the stories and far fetched, inventive pieces of opinion that come out about them and in a way, that's good because that is going to happen until their happy golden years if they become a royal team for the BRF. This is a couple that have withstood so far everything that has been thrown at them from making a long distance relationship work to the silly, inane and insensitive claptrap that is the trademark of the tabloids. Harry was quick on the draw at the onset with what was, as I like to think of it, a levelheaded, precise "ginger warning" of what will not be tolerated and a public proclamation doesn't get much better than that.

Its been interesting times to sit back and watch this happy couple develop into a loving couple and who knows what that loving couple will develop into? Both individuals have a lot going for them in their own right and from all appearances, together as a couple, they'll be dynamic in whatever they choose to take on together. Time will tell and that's something we have a lot of. Time.

ETA: Love the pictures. One very good looking couple enjoying themselves.

Last edited:
There are so many glaring mistakes in that article that I seriously wonder what the author was smoking when it was written.

1. Queen Elizabeth is Her Majesty not Her Royal Highness.

2. In the UK, there is no Mother's Day. Its Mothering Sunday and it will be celebrated this year on May 26th.

3. Pippa Middleton's wedding date is May 20th which is six days before Mothering Sunday so the purpose of getting the Queen's "green light" before Pippa's wedding is a bunch of invented nonsense.

Sheeesh... these people need some serious fact checking on their articles before they go to print. :bang:

There are so many glaring mistakes in that article that I seriously wonder what the author was smoking when it was written.

1. Queen Elizabeth is Her Majesty not Her Royal Highness.

2. In the UK, there is no Mother's Day. Its Mothering Sunday and it will be celebrated this year on May 26th.

3. Pippa Middleton's wedding date is May 20th which is six days before Mothering Sunday so the purpose of getting the Queen's "green light" before Pippa's wedding is a bunch of invented nonsense.

Sheeesh... these people need some serious fact checking on their articles before they go to print. :bang:

Not saying I believe the article but Mothering Sunday is March 26th of 2017 not May.

Ugh she is so fit it's nauseating,They look great but some are already claiming Photoshop...How long can they really go on that,these are new pictures! BTW,looks like she knows his mates pretty well and they like her ;)!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not saying I believe the article but Mothering Sunday is March 26th of 2017 not May.

Oh duh! My foggy, foggy, caffeine deprived brain has done me in once again. Thanks much for the correction. (And no... I wasn't smoking the same stuff the author of the article was) :lol:

Still, I do think that the article was a desperate attempt to pull on threads of a sweater that doesn't even exist in order to make a "story". No one would really have a clue of Harry's plans to visit his Granny especially the media.

Ugh she is so fit it's nauseating,They look great but some are already claiming Photoshop...How long can they really go on that,these are new pictures! BTW,looks like she knows his mates pretty well and they like her ;)!

It seems that his buddies are happy to see them. His buddies are laughing and grinning in that pic of him hugging Meghan. And the guy that's next to them in the pic of Meghan kissing him is was also grinning from ear to ear.

That would be smart! Harry can dodge Pippa's wedding or just attend the ceremony and go off on a romantic rendezvous with Meghan!

Harry with Meghan and mates from the Skippy wedding, on the beach. From the article in the magazine.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C68bcadWkAAtFc4.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C68aBO2XAAEs8AJ.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C68SDS1WYAEXlbJ.jpg
Love the pics! You would think they're the ones that just got married. In the first pics with Harry's mates they look more "loved up " than the newly weds!

That would be smart! Harry can dodge Pippa's wedding or just attend the ceremony and go off on a romantic rendezvous with Meghan!

Of course this is just assuming that Harry is even invited to Pippa's wedding which is a really humungous IF at this time. Personally, I don't see any reason why he would be invited to a small intimate wedding for family and friends of the couple. ;)

These are really cute pictures. Harry's friends seem to like Meghan, she's a really charming personality.

I think it's nice that Harry finally has a nice, steady girlfriend. :flowers:

Same here. Maybe I am projecting, but there seemed to be a palpable loneliness about him in the past.:sad:

If he's truly found who he wants to share a life with, good for him.

Detractors tried to claim that his friends do not approve.......they seem fine to me.

The main thing to remember is that those that are Harry's closest friends and in his circle of trust do not talk. Those detractors are blowing smoke from a fire that doesn't exist. They have no more clue of what Harry's friends "think" any more than we do. ;)

You also have to wonder how they define steamy. As we've learned in the last 24 hrs the British tabloids consider high-fives to be akin to the throes of passion.

HA! Quite right! LOL

LaRae

Same here. Maybe I am projecting, but there seemed to be a palpable loneliness about him in the past.:sad:

If he's truly found who he wants to share a life with, good for him.

Yes I agree. If he's found 'the one' very happy for him.

LaRae

The British media won't be able to show these photos, steamy, loving (which I think they are) or not. They are banned from reproducing them in UK papers so they go on the Internet for people to look at instead. There's an article in The Sun complaining about it.

I hope in this case the British media does what they do best. He is a royal prince and while it is one thing for William to marry Kate - everything was great about the background except the uncle and even he has been quiet - Kate fits in well, she is turning out to be major asset. This one....too modern Hollywood....to not one of them, too loud with her personal views. The vulgarity of her tv show scenes.... the nobility in Britain is something respect as it keeps the wannabes like David and Victoria out, the thirsty ones. I cannot imagine this one smiling perky beside her man. She is thirsty for the fame of it all.

I hope in this case the British media does what they do best. He is a royal prince and while it is one thing for William to marry Kate - everything was great about the background except the uncle and even he has been quiet - Kate fits in well, she is turning out to be major asset. This one....too modern Hollywood....to not one of them, too loud with her personal views. The vulgarity of her tv show scenes.... the nobility in Britain is something respect as it keeps the wannabes like David and Victoria out, the thirsty ones. I cannot imagine this one smiling perky beside her man. She is thirsty for the fame of it all.

Well, a lot of the British blue bloods have desperately tried to have Hollywood careers, some successful some not. I can't see the nobility freezing her out because of that.

I do agree that she's currently too loud in her views compared to how she'll have to behave as Princess Harry. But one would hope she has enough self-control to censor herself when necessary.

After her relationship with Harry became public, what things has she been loud about? I don't remember one political comment from her after last October/November.

Well, a lot of the British blue bloods have desperately tried to have Hollywood careers, some successful some not. I can't see the nobility freezing her out because of that.

I do agree that she's currently too loud in her views compared to how she'll have to behave as Princess Harry. But one would hope she has enough self-control to censor herself when necessary.

What has she been loud about other than saying Donald Trump makes misogynistic comments? The only reason that'd be politically related is because he was running for office. In what society is calling out misogynistic comments too political?

Vulgarity? Seriously? We've seen Harry's crown jewels and heard his father saying he wants to be his mistress' tampon among other things, I think this family should be ok with acting at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom