Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We do not need to know or to jump into lake because maybe we will loose any respect, belive me, I am a lawyer and seen many ugliness under charming situation...

As I said this the discussion forum, otherwise we will never gather here... in their case, if they marry, they present us some fairy tale version to fit expectation of old ladies and romantic souls... or even if they tell the truth, someone will always doubt it...

Just to clarify, my statement that Harry and Meghan's actions kind of telling inquiring minds to go jump in a lake was just to amplify that they are really keeping their relationship very, very private and don't feel they need to broadcast information to the outside world other than their families, their closest friends and their own "circle of trust". Of course we're all interested in watching how this romance progresses or we wouldn't be here. I'm going to take a pragmatic view and heed my grandmother's wise advice: "Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear" when it comes to Harry and Meghan. All will be clear to us when they want it to be. :)

We will most likely never know how they met, and that's fine, we don't need to know. If they end up marrying, there will be some who'll believe it's a love connection, that they adore each other, and want to make the relationship work. some who'll think she's an evil witch manipulating and blackmailing him to marry her, some with no opinion at all. That's all fine, but IMO it's good if the opinions are somewhat based on facts and reality.

We do not need to know or to jump into lake because maybe we will loose any respect, belive me, I am a lawyer and seen many ugliness under charming situation...

As I said this the discussion forum, otherwise we will never gather here... in their case, if they marry, they present us some fairy tale version to fit expectation of old ladies and romantic souls... or even if they tell the truth, someone will always doubt it...
We might not know how they met for sure, but what we do know is that she met with Piers Morgan in June last year after seeing Serena Williams playing tennis, and she considered herself single then. So that means no Harry, and no Cory. I don't think she would have the psychic ability to know that months later that Harry would make such an unprecedented announcement to defend her by then to lie to Piers. Until we know otherwise, why would people assume or insinuate in not so subtle ways that she was stepping out on her last relationship. And btw, the fact that neither of her exes sold her out for a large amount of money is good proof both for her character as well as theirs.

We might not know how they met for sure, but what we do know is that she met with Piers Morgan in June last year after seeing Serena Williams playing tennis, and she considered herself single then. So that means no Harry, and no Cory. I don't think she would have the psychic ability to know that months later that Harry would make such an unprecedented announcement to defend her by then to lie to Piers. Until we know otherwise, why would people assume or insinuate in not so subtle ways that she was stepping out on her last relationship. And btw, the fact that neither of her exes sold her out for a large amount of money is good proof both for her character as well as theirs.

What lie did she allegedly tell Piers Morgan? I don't quite follow.

I think jacqui24 meant that when Meghan stated to Piers Morgan last June that she was single, she wasn't lying. Goes back to some statement saying that they thought that perhaps Meghan was "stepping" out on her relationship when she met Harry and started getting involved with him. Point being that Meghan was free and clear to pursue a relationship when she did. :D

Good point.

There hasn't been negative stories spilled about her, except her half sister, which she denied too. She seems to be a well liked and respected by a lot of people.

At least she had good taste in men, both ex and Cory ( who is zillion times more handsome than Harry and many more actors) are well established persons, in every sense who can profit from their work but not from selling stories about her...

Regarding Pierse, I don't are they so close that she shares info on her private life because his version was like she got some text messages and said like I have admirer but I am single.. who knows what's the truth...

Of course Meghan wouldn't be close with Piers Morgan. He's a television personality that does interviews. I'm sure if someone really wanted to hunt and seek for it, the June interview is available for viewing somewhere. I'm not going to waste time finding it because for me, its really not pertinent to Meghan's involvement with Harry now.

It wasn't even an interview. Piers just wrote an article about Meghan after Harry's statement, because he had met her over a few drinks. She had told him she's recently single, and some guys were texting her asking her out. She said that, because she received a text asking her out on a date, while talking with Piers.

She's not friends with Piers, she had agreed with his gun control stance,contacted him via twitter, and this was the first and only time they met, I think. Telling him that she's single and guys are texting her isn't some huge personal life detail, IMO.

At least she had good taste in men, both ex and Cory ( who is zillion times more handsome than Harry and many more actors) are well established persons, in every sense who can profit from their work but not from selling stories about her...

Regarding Pierse, I don't are they so close that she shares info on her private life because his version was like she got some text messages and said like I have admirer but I am single.. who knows what's the truth...
My point wasn't that she's close to Piers and shares deep personal details. My point was that she mentioned in passing, and there is no reason for her to lie at that time. While we might not know every detail of her life, it does seem to contradicting evidence for some people that keeps pushing the theory that somehow she was shady for getting together with Harry while still with Cory. And his behavior points to otherwise and her comment back then points to otherwise as well. Of course, people can still say, we still don't know for a fact, but there is reasonable evidence supporting that Harry wasn't a factor in the demise of her relationship with Cory.

Meghan and Cory seem to have remained on friendly terms. She was still liking pics of his on Instagram up until she stopped liking pics period around October. Some of her closest friends like Jessica Mulroney and Sarah Rafferty still like his pics, they still follow each other on social media, their friends still follow the both of them on social media. It appears their breakup was amicable.

The only drama to be found about it are from tabloids and gossipers.

No if you you know that someone will question overlaping... just guessing

She doesn't even know he'd be confirming their relationship or how and when it would come out. There are several guesses of when her and Harry actually met. Even Camilla Tominey, who originally broke the story, doesn't know. She was on a morning show in Britain talking about it in November before Harry's statement, and said that they might have met in Toronto or might have met at Soho House in London. Piers said in his piece that her and Harry were spotted there the night after her meeting with Piers. So, it definitely doesn't make sense for her to lie then. It's amazing how people always put things on her as if she planned everything months in advance without any proof but disregards evidence to the contrary.

Last edited:

You're suggesting, that she organized a meeting with Piers, and sneakily threw in the little snippet of her being single, because she knew she'd be dating Harry, they'd hit it off, and Piers would write an article about it?! Just so no one (or some Harry fans on the internet) would question when her relationship with her ex ended? I'd say this is definition of reaching.

She doesn't even know he'd be confirming their relationship or how and when it would come out. There are several guesses of when her and Harry actually met. Even Camilla Tominey, who originally broke the story, doesn't know. She was on a morning show in Britain talking about it in November before Harry's statement, and said that they might have met in Toronto or might have met at Soho House in London. Piers said in his piece that her and Harry were spotted there the night after her meeting with Piers. So, it definitely doesn't make sense for her to lie then. It's amazing how people always put things on her as if she planned everything months in advance.

One quickly learns around here that no detail is too small to discuss for weeks and weeks. Wind uplifts the hem of a skirt = mega postings. Someone cut their hair in bangs = mega postings. Someone sneezes and its a sneeze heard around the world and discussed for a month. These threads can be intensive, informative and with different opinions from people all over the world, its the CNN and BBC all rolled into one when it comes to any royal.

Advanced warning: Should Harry and Meghan decide to take the plunge and have a royal wedding, you're situated in the prime spot for every little detail about the upcoming nuptials from the announcement of their engagement to the discussion if they'll use the music arrangement of Zadok the Priest

IMO it makes sense to have been causally meeting up socially, then casually dating first, before any announcements as to girlfriend/boyfriend status. To invite in intense media scrutiny when one is only-just flirting and checking the other person out makes no sense. My bet is they have known each other far longer than we (the public) will ever really know, except perhaps in some distant future, but that's my speculation.

And if in the course of events while dating one finds one's eye caught by someone else, it is perfectly okay to change partners. That's the game. Before marriage. I would hope. No scandal. :flowers:

One quickly learns around here that no detail is too small to discuss for weeks and weeks. Wind uplifts the hem of a skirt = mega postings. Someone cut their hair in bangs = mega postings. Someone sneezes and its a sneeze heard around the world and discussed for a month. These threads can be intensive, informative and with different opinions from people all over the world, its the CNN and BBC all rolled into one when it comes to any royal.

Advanced warning: Should Harry and Meghan decide to take the plunge and have a royal wedding, you're situated in the prime spot for every little detail about the upcoming nuptials from the announcement of their engagement to the discussion if they'll use the music arrangement of Zadok the Priest

It's one thing when someone actually does something and blow it out of proportion, it's quite another to basically say someone is psychic powers and planned this out. :lol: The first one is wrong, the second is just the laughable.

Please, explain to non english mothertongue people, what excatly is meant with 'booty call''??

Please, explain to non english mothertongue people, what excatly is meant with 'booty call''??

It means meeting for some bedroom exercise. ;) Which is silly for anyone to apply to this couple and forum.

Eloquent and tasteful way to explain this m'dear. :D

You're suggesting, that she organized a meeting with Piers, and sneakily threw in the little snippet of her being single, because she knew she'd be dating Harry, they'd hit it off, and Piers would write an article about it?! Just so no one (or some Harry fans on the internet) would question when her relationship with her ex ended? I'd say this is definition of reaching.

If she is with him since May, than maybe, why not? All is possible, after all, both of them are from the environment where playing little games is quite normal... especially in acting world...

Why suddenly nobody can presume anything regarding her and poor Kate had the worst treatment ever? Because she is close with her family than her mum is a serial plotter and sister social climber... in that case, Meghan is also social climber ...

No shrinking violet can succeed in royal world... Let's be realistic...

There is a not uncommon phrase in English parlance that [I think] explains many peoples attitude to Ms Markle, in Britain, and elsewhere. " She is not quite PLU" [People Like Us].

Meaning NOT that we are somehow better, but that her ways, and attitudes are not ours..

It means meeting for some bedroom exercise. ;) Which is silly for anyone to apply to this couple and forum.

It's usually a term meant as a way other women downgrade another woman in a sex negative way. Meaning her worth to Prince Harry is not as a full person but a sexual plaything. Again judging by the response from the women in England, why would he spend time and money with someone from North America?
Save

Go back and look at some of the comments about Cressida and Harry. People here referred to them as 'friends with benefits' so please spare me the faux outrage over booty call.

We just don't know anything about Harry's relationship with Meghan. We can pretend we know or we can be selective in which tabloid stories we believe and the ones we don't (its all gossip)

So whether they get married or breakup, we'll have to wait and see but all opinions are equally valid especially since we're just guessing anyway.

Last edited:
One thing we do know is that Meghan has probably passed by now the test of the circle of trust that surround both W&K and Harry. Its been said that they have, at times, given new friends misleading information as a test to see if they "talked" or not. If that information was leaked, they knew what the source was. Since she's been with Harry, Meghan and those she deems to be close to her are as closed lipped as hermetically sealed jars.

Playing mind games and using people can be found in any walk of life anywhere. Its not something that is exclusive to a certain class of people. So far, from all I've seen, there's no indication anywhere that Meghan is anything but a woman of good character, has made a good life for herself, gives back to others through charity work and is well deserving of Harry's interest in her.

IMO it makes sense to have been causally meeting up socially, then casually dating first, before any announcements as to girlfriend/boyfriend status. To invite in intense media scrutiny when one is only-just flirting and checking the other person out makes no sense. My bet is they have known each other far longer than we (the public) will ever really know, except perhaps in some distant future, but that's my speculation.

And if in the course of events while dating one finds one's eye caught by someone else, it is perfectly okay to change partners. That's the game. Before marriage. I would hope. No scandal. :flowers:

I agree with this, I know alot of overlap couples who are now happily married and with children. Sometimes messy happens.
Save

Go back and look at some of the comments about Cressida and Harry. People here referred to them as 'friends with benefits' so please spare me the faux outrage over booty call.

We just don't know anything about Harry's relationship with Meghan. We can pretend we know or we can be selective in which tabloid stories we believe and the ones we don't (its all gossip)

So whether they get married or breakup, we'll have to wait and see but all opinions are equally valid especially sine we're just guessing anyway.

But Harry is with Meghan now so I think we can react anyway we see fit. It was awful then and it is awful now. Why must former bad behavior be used to justify and silence current bad behavior? Just because it happend to Chelsy or Cressida does'nt mean we should be quiet about it now.

Reactions: hel
But Harry is with Meghan now so I think we can react anyway we see fit. It was awful then and it is awful now. Why must former bad behavior be used to justify and silence current bad behavior? Just because it happend to Chelsy or Cressida does'nt mean we should be quiet about it now.

So whats the politically correct term? 'Hook-up'? There are people in relationships that do see each other for that reason.

There are people here who think H&M are getting married and people who think they will break up. It can also be anything in between.

Including 'casual' ;)

The public has a right to know if she's up to no good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom