Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found it--Here's an article from the dailymail that reported (AKA stole from past reports and interviews, haha) that says she sees Nichola whenever she's in London. Again, not definitive but I think that tips the scales toward her likely being in London.
Prince Harry's girlfriend Meghan Markle shares her anti-ageing secrets | Daily Mail Online

Also, it appears that Nichola is not scheduled to be in NYC until January 29th for work. So best guess is she probably isn't there yet.

Nicola also posted another photo on the same day that tags Good Vibes which is a yoga studio in London.....I guess we will see soon enough.

I'd be curious as to when they are saying she has been in NY for work and what she's supposedly doing. This girl has been tracked by photographers every day for the past 3 months. There has barely been a day she hasn't been photographed except for her escape to London last month and their trip to Norway.
Well, maybe that's a clue in itself: London appears to be one of the few places she can hide, so maybe it's safe to assume that she's there now.

There's so much trolling on Tumblr these days. There are all these self-proclaimed insiders that have placed Meghan everywhere BUT London - LA, NYC, a friends couch in Toronto lol. They're all waving the victory flag, claiming they've broken up.

Nicola also posted another photo on the same day that tags Good Vibes which is a yoga studio in London.....I guess we will see soon enough.

Ohh, that's a nice catch! Much easier to blend into the crowd in London, so I'd probably hide there too as long as I could.

Well, maybe that's a clue in itself: London appears to be one of the few places she can hide, so maybe it's safe to assume that she's there now.

There's so much trolling on Tumblr these days. There are all these self-proclaimed insiders that have placed Meghan everywhere BUT London - LA, NYC, a friends couch in Toronto lol. They're all waving the victory flag, claiming they've broken up.

I saw some of those comments on Instagram too, haha. I agree, I think it's now pretty definite that they're currently in London together--It all kind of adds up. I pity the photographers camping outside her house in Canada though. They're probably miserable with the cold front the past few days :lol:

I frankly don't know, I just find it peculiar that so called professionals(PR) behave so unprofessional.

Please be aware that a large number of argumentative, immature, empty and off-topic posts have been deleted. Members are reminded to stay on-topic and be respectful towards one another.

I'm making a wild guess, that Meghan has no contact with her half brother. Smh.

Meh, nothing will come from it and it'll blow over in a day or two. I'm sure she isn't too worried about it

Last edited:
This is a family that will just go on giving and giving. The DM must be very happy about this romance.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I don't read the Mail so I am just going on the headline. Harry is going on another holiday with Meghan - is that right?

I don't read the Mail so I am just going on the headline. Harry is going on another holiday with Meghan - is that right?

Yeah, it was just about their ski trip next month. The other article was about her meeting Kate and Charlotte

Apparently Harry's third holiday since December. He's the golden boy.

The Sun have an 'exclusive' claiming Meghan has met Catherine and Princess Charlotte.

Look, Meghan is probably a nice person but I don't think she's quite getting an invite to hang out with Princess Charlotte. The BRF is a closed group. Not just anyone get's an invite to Apartment 1A

The Sun have an 'exclusive' claiming Meghan has met Catherine and Princess Charlotte.

Look, Meghan is probably a nice person but I don't think she's quite getting an invite to hang out with Princess Charlotte. The BRF is a closed group. Not just anyone get's an invite to Apartment 1A

Hmm, they've been together for almost 8 months now, so I'm sure family introductions are happening/have happened by this point. May not be exactly how it went down, but I'd be more surprised if they haven't been introduced yet.

Who knows if this story is true or not but Meghan is not "just anyone". I would say her and Harry have been dating long enough for her to meet some of his family and vice versa.

For sure. I think the chances that Meghan has met George or Charlotte are very slim. Sibling's spouses haven't been invited to any of the kids birthday parties. Donna Air has been dating James for 4 YEARS, and she has never been seen with any of the Cambridges, or seen at Anmer, or seen entering the KP gates.

Trust takes a longtime to build up, especially since the BRF have been betrayed by so many people in the past. A woman Harry has been dating long distance for half-a-year, is very unlikely to be in the exclusive, circle of trust.

I think this is like the all the stories about Catherine hanging with HM that tabloids wrote from 2004-2007, when in reality Catherine didn't meet her until 2008.

Last edited:
Who knows if this story is true or not but Meghan is not "just anyone". I would say her and Harry have been dating long enough for her to meet some of his family and vice versa.

Exactly--She's not a stranger off the street. This is a 100% normal step in any relationship. Good lord, it's not like she's meeting the queen.

Yeah, I'm actually inclined to believe it too, especially with as serious as their relationship is said to be.

It may not be meeting The Queen but Princess Charlotte isn't just any royal. For all we know Meghan and Harry break up in a year's time and she does a tell all with Piers Morgan.

Last edited:
It may not be meeting The Queen but Princess Charlotte isn't just any royal. For all we know Meghan and Harry break up in a year's time and she does a tell all with Piers Morgan.

And isn't that just a big bowl of pure speculation?! :nonono::rolleyes:

And Meghan is his girlfriend of 8 months, so she isn't just any random girl of the street.

Last edited by a moderator:
It may not be meeting The Queen but Princess Charlotte just isn't any royal. For all we know Meghan and Harry break up in a year's time and she does a tell all with Piers Morgan.

So it's ok for her to meet the future king and queen, and have conversations. But not ok to meet a toddler that can't string a sentence together? What would she say? Charlotte walked around and smiled?

It's a serious relationship. It'd make complete sense that harry would be introducing her to his family.

And by your way of thinking, maybe kate and william will break up in a years time and she'll do a sit down/tell all interview about their relationship.

This story shouldn't be out there at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom