Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be are they in Norway? But there it is very cold, I think they would prefer a hot country

I think this will be his annual skiing holiday since its coldest in January but I did think he always went the first week in February...Harry changed things up this time...If they go skiing,no doubt a picture will show so I guess we will have to wait...Has Meghan ever mentioned knowing how to ski on her blog or on Twitter before? Maybe she has been on a holiday before but It's always pretty hot in California so I'm sure she isn't as used to it as Harry is...

Meghan was in Iceland last year. Her Tig IG site posted winter photo of Norway. Her Tig website features traveling to Stockholm. I don't know if she skis but she is not adverse to cold climates.

Usually he goes to Verbier?

I met friends of friends over NYE who had just got back from Verbier the day before and said the snow was horrible this year .... unusually a lot of man-made on the lower runs.

Guys... Meghan lives in Canada. I think it's safe to guess that she's familiar with cold climates.

The guy who posted it was so sure it was him has now deleted his tweet so I don't know what to say about that...

The guy who posted it is also a gate agent for Norwegian at Gatwick, so it may be that he was told that it wasn't kosher to talk about famous passengers.

(ETA: a later tweet of his to a Twittergentsia who posted a screenshot of the original tweet says that he's not allowed to talk about it and asks her to take the screenshot down, so I'm comfortable guessing that he got in trouble for the original tweet.)

Guys... Meghan lives in Canada. I think it's safe to guess that she's familiar with cold climates.

Yep. Not only that, I suspect she's acclimated. I say this because I'd seen criticism of her wardrobe choices along the lines of "it's freezing there, why's she wearing x?" and I'd look at what the temp was, look at the pics and think "nah.. that's basically what we wear". She outerwears like a Torontonian, not like a Californian transplant.

Last edited:
You'd think airport personnel would already be aware to not tweet about famous people on flights, at least not at the moment they are there.

Daily fail are on it, no doubt, trying to find people to snap pictures.

Likely a case where the people developing the training program didn't think of the scenario (or assumed that training wasn't needed because of "common sense"). Because, seriously, how often are VIPs travelling to Norway from Gatwick on Norwegian Air? BA has flights to Oslo, so that probably accounts for the bulk of UK > Norway travel. It's just edge cases like "I'm going to Tromso and nothing but Norwegian flies there".

I'm sure it will be added now.

She outerwears like a Torontonian, not like a Californian transplant.

:lol: You got that right. Not enough layers if she was a true CA transplant.

I did not screenshot that man's post for a reason so now I feel bad the screenshot is being passed along on Twitter...He made a mistake and told private information and deleted it but may now possibly lose his job since its back up.The person sending it out didn't block out his username...It would suck to get fired right after the holidays and he obviously got into trouble the first time...Poor Guy!

How long before it's DM...

:lol: You got that right. Not enough layers if she was a true CA transplant.

Don't forget she went to college in Chicago

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get the hate people have for Meg. She had a right to live her life as she saw fit before meeting Harry and it's not like she's any worse than most who Instagram stuff about themselves and their lives. She's an actress, she has to promote herself. She has a right to live her life as she wants to.

I don't get the hate people have for Meg. She had a right to live her life as she saw fit before meeting Harry and it's not like she's any worse than most who Instagram stuff about themselves and their lives. She's an actress, she has to promote herself. She has a right to live her life as she wants to.

She shouldn't change anything until Harry puts a ring on it. She's pretty much abandoned her Instagram and twitter acts. i think someone else is posting from the Tig for her.

She shouldn't change anything until Harry puts a ring on it. She's pretty much abandoned her Instagram and twitter acts. i think someone else is posting from the Tig for her.

Every post she makes, even on instagram, ends up on every news site available. People harassed the hell out of her just for posting a picture of her dog in a sweater--I'd be easing out of social media too if I had to deal with that crap everyday.

She's pretty much used to the ups and down of being a public figure, but I think a new can of worms opened up when it became known she's dating Harry.

You know, Harry should be with someone who engages the public and is used to the ups and downs and isn't suing the press on a regular basis. Meg seems nice and pleasant and she's made her own way into the world on good terms.

If he marries her he'll be marrying someone who has had a full life.

Well she would be probably the most prepared of any of the other wives (prior to marriage) when it comes to dealing with the media and public engagements.

LaRae

Isn't Harry's team advising her on dealing with scrutiny? I think I read that somewhere.

When it comes to the cold and the snow and the ice and the cold (did I mention the cold?), neither Meghan or Harry are hot house plants. As stated, Meghan's home residence is in Toronto and lets not forget that Harry's been and hiked and camped out in weather where the cold is something very few people have experienced. Antarctica. I wonder if he'll build Meghan a ice castle loo?

When I said that in Norway it is very cold, I didn't mean that Meghan is not accustomed to cold climates, but I think they would prefer a warmer climate for a romantic trip, freezing cold is discouraging.

When I said that in Norway it is very cold, I didn't mean that Meghan is not accustomed to cold climates, but I think they would prefer a warmer climate for a romantic trip, freezing cold is discouraging.

Au contraire! Cold weather is the most conductive reason for snuggling together since the time of the cave men and women. I remember even when growing up in the Detroit area, when the temperatures dipped, the weatherman would issue "Snuggle Alerts".

If you look at her IG account she seemed to really love spending the new year in Iceland. Also seeing the Northern Lights is very romantic IMHO. Since every celebrity and their uncle are in the Caribbean with the paps, going to Norway is perfect.

When it comes to the cold and the snow and the ice and the cold (did I mention the cold?), neither Meghan or Harry are hot house plants. As stated, Meghan's home residence is in Toronto and lets not forget that Harry's been and hiked and camped out in weather where the cold is something very few people have experienced. Antarctica. I wonder if he'll build Meghan a ice castle loo?

Do we even see Harry holidaying in warmer areas regularly? I know William and Kate frequent the Maldives, and we see Beatrice weekending in hotter climates fairly regularly. But I don't think we see Harry doing the same. He seems to prefer winter ski trips to winter Caribbean getaways.

I think you've hit on something there Ish. And contrary to his "party prince" image, when it comes to getting away, the less populated, the better.

When you have a life totally submersed in the public eye and the limelight and someone constantly around you whether it be RPOs or photographers or the adoring public, alone time is a precious commodity worth its weight in gold.

Harry probably also figures that for the pack of wolves with cameras that are baying to follow them and get that "perfect shot", what better deterrent could there be but to make them stand for hours and hours and hours in the deep freeze. Even the hardiest of paparazzi would balk at freezing his buns off.

Some people do naturally prefer the cold and beautiful landscape of the snow to hot, tropical climates and an overbearing sun. Some like it hot. Some like it cold. I've never met anyone yet though that likes it in the pot nine days old. :D

Do we even see Harry holidaying in warmer areas regularly? I know William and Kate frequent the Maldives, and we see Beatrice weekending in hotter climates fairly regularly. But I don't think we see Harry doing the same. He seems to prefer winter ski trips to winter Caribbean getaways.

Holidaying no, but both Harry and Meghan have volunteered on the African continent - so they are not really adverse to warmer climes.
Harry just got back from his Caribbean tour, so a change from tropical beach time might have been attractive to him.

Considering his tour and the month he spent in Africa, and even Florida for the games, he has had a fair share of but weather this year. A nice winter break likely is far more appealing.

Well, every person has an opinion. I think it's horrible dating in the cold. For me nothing compares to a beach: the heat, the sun, the sea breeze, the diving .. Gives us an energy, a disposition.In the cold we stay shrunken, full of clothes ... And Harry likes the heat yes, there are lots of photos of him on beaches, swimming pool, with Chelsy who also seemed to like warmth and beach

Because most would assume they'd go somewhere warm, they did The opposite. Also they have until she goes to India to be vacation (Jan. 20 I think) so who says they aren't going to hit up some private island. I still want one pic though Lol.�� I love when the haters are seething ��

Saw on Tumblr that Harry and Meghan have broken up. She's in Palm Beach with her friend and Harry is in the Alps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom