Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No surprise Cressida, chelsy and Ellie are in the top five. But so is lady Natasha Howard, the youngest daughter of the earl of Suffolk. I had to go read who she was as I hadn't seen her in connection to Harry. But I found her mentioned in a few articles as a suitable suggestion.

Wonder how long before we get vacation pics.

I sincerely hope that we don't get any at all. Wherever they go, its their own private time and should be left alone to enjoy it. I'm sure the media totally disagrees with me on this one. :D

BTW: Warm welcomes to TRF TeeTee20. Hope you enjoy it here!

I don't need any pictures at this moment.......later hmmmmmmmmmmm

Was Harry at the New Years Church Service with his family? I thought Harry and Meghan were going on an actual trip but they might just be staying at his place again...He's been posting on Instagram and does that when Meghan is over more than other times so I'm sure they are together but not the trip they planned unless they planned on staying in...If they stayed it could be due to his grandparents illnesses so I understand that part,just wondering if he was at service?

Everything and anything about Harry's plans have always been speculation and suppositions and maybes. We actually have no clue what their plans are, where they're going or when they are going to be together.

Someone in the media says they may go on vacation and all of a sudden its a fact that they were or are. We don't know and probably will not know unless someone just happens to cross their path and sees them. They could be in Toronto, Kensington Palace or Timbuktu for all we know.

BTW: Sandringham where the family went to church this morning isn't anywhere near Harry's place at Kensington Palace and no, he wasn't with the family this morning.

Was Harry at the New Years Church Service with his family? I thought Harry and Meghan were going on an actual trip but they might just be staying at his place again...He's been posting on Instagram and does that when Meghan is over more than other times so I'm sure they are together but not the trip they planned unless they planned on staying in...If they stayed it could be due to his grandparents illnesses so I understand that part,just wondering if he was at service?

Harry has a public Instagram?

I don't believe there is anything official regarding a Harry/Meghan trip. There's been a lot of speculation, but as with most other things we won't know that any such trip is going to happen until it happens.

Harry typically takes a ski trip around this time of year, so it's been speculated that he'll do so again this year with Meghan. But we don't know for sure that that'll happen.

Harry has a public Instagram?

I don't believe there is anything official regarding a Harry/Meghan trip. There's been a lot of speculation, but as with most other things we won't know that any such trip is going to happen until it happens.

Harry typically takes a ski trip around this time of year, so it's been speculated that he'll do so again this year with Meghan. But we don't know for sure that that'll happen.

No, it's not a public instagram, it's a private account. I guess people watch the number of posts on there?? I don't know, kind of weird.

hmmm ok so going by instagram numbers it would reason that maybe he is doing something or seeing something different or unique.

Meghan has not posted anything on instagram for 3 weeks, to me it's a clue they're together somewhere and the relationship is serious

How do we know about Harry's Instagram ? ??? Anyway wasn't he seen having a meeting in London

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Yes he was in London a couple days or so ago at a meeting. It was posted here, with pics.

LaRae

Yes he was in London a couple days or so ago at a meeting. It was posted here, with pics.

LaRae

Harry was last seen Wednesday at the pub with Mark Dyer. The pic of him on Thursday leaving the Jam Tree in the suit was from last week. Jam Tree confirmed on their Instagram. Daily Fail was a week late with a he pic.

Ok so he was seen this last Wed at the pub for lunch. So we know he wasn't off in a tropical location (or skiing) at that point.

LaRae

Ok so he was seen this last Wed at the pub for lunch. So we know he wasn't off in a tropical location (or skiing) at that point.

LaRae

And Meghan was last seen at the hair salon Wednesday.

Harry and Meghan have both disappeared! News outlets are printing meaningless worthless stories about them because they have nothing to print because they are not around.

Meghan has not posted a thing for a least two or three weeks I understand. And I not convinced that pub sighting is recent either. I don't care who confirmed what!

They are together somewhere private and unknown to the press. Harry outsmarted them! They say he's a master at it!! Go Harry!!! LOL!

Last edited:
I feel terrible for saying this, but I hope we get a faraway paparazzi shot. I'm so nosy.

Sadly for them I think they are going to have to have new photos to keep the stupid press from digging up 20 year old pictures.

Harry and Meghan have both disappeared! News outlets are printing meaningless worthless stories about them because they have nothing to print because they are not around.

Meghan has not posted a thing for a least two or three weeks I understand. And I not convinced that pub sighting is recent either. I don't care who confirmed what!

They are together somewhere private and unknown to the press. Harry outsmarted them! They says he's a master at it!! Go Harry!!! LOL!
I think Meghan knows that the public has figured out every time she goes quiet on social media, she's with Harry. So she didn't post anything during Christmas either. Though I do hope this doesn't make her quit her social media accouts. It'll be different if her and Harry gets more serious, but that's for later

Sadly for them I think they are going to have to have new photos to keep the stupid press from digging up 20 year old pictures.

It's stupid for Daily Fail to dig up those photos. Especially since they aren't scandalous like they claim. She's fully clothed and posing like starlets of that time.

Last edited by a moderator:
The press will always dig up these pictures, because they want to know everything about Meghan. This same thing happened with Catherine, Sophie, Camilla, Diana and Sarah. Also, it's now likely that Harry is looking for a solid relationship and to settle down, so the media is walking down memory lane on Meghan.

It's 2017! So some vacations are coming up and the social scene will kick in. I'm sure some new photos of the couple will come about.

Last edited:
I think Meghan knows that the public has figured out every time she goes quiet on social media, she's with Harry. So she didn't post anything during Christmas either. Though I do hope this doesn't make her quit her social media accouts. It'll be different if her and Harry gets more serious, but that's for later

Both Harry and Meghan are very aware and onto how the wolves run in packs and are hungry for blood and I think the last thing they're worried about is the public, the media and the clamoring mobs just drooling waiting for any little tidbit that can be found on this couple. They're pretty good at staying under the radar and keeping their private life private which is how it should be. In fact, knowing Harry's penchant for mischief, I bet the two of them have a grand old time plotting and planning how to get one up on the maddening crowd.

Regardless how serious the relationship is or not, with both of them being in the public eye and having a very public life with Harry's going to be taking on more and more limelight just because of his position in the royal family, I don't blame them one bit for doing everything possible to keep their private life just that. Private.

Neither one of them owes the public anything when it comes to their private lives and the longer it stays that way, the better it bodes for them in the future no matter what that future is. One thing I can guarantee though. When it comes to invasion of privacy, should something happen to really anger Harry, compared to William, it'd be like comparing a firecracker to a H-bomb. He's not a ginger for nothing. :D

I'm also hoping, that they can keep on having fun and enjoying their time outside of the tabloid lense as long as possible.

And it gives me great great pleasure, that daily fail has to dig up Meghan's modeling pictures from 13 years ago, and try to tie them to her relationship with Harry now. The mental gymnastics just amuse me. 'Meghan sultry posed to the camera to draw the eye of her ginger Prince ------- 13 years ago..' :D

Someone just posted on Twitter that they've just seen Prince Harry get on their Norwegian Flight...So they have outed them wherever they are going...

I don't think this couple are particularly concerned who sees them or where. Harry doesn't seem to be like William, he's happy enough to be in a relationship, make it public and get on with it. If they are spotted taking a walk along some beach over the days and it's papped so be it.

I don't think this couple are particularly concerned who sees them or where. Harry doesn't seem to be like William, he's happy enough to be in a relationship, make it public and get on with it. If they are spotted taking a walk along some beach over the days and it's papped so be it.

I think they just prefer not to have helicopters flying over them and men with cameras following them everywhere. Talk about killing the mood. Other than that, I don't see them caring if a picture taken by a fellow vacationer on cell phone shows up.

I think they just prefer not to have helicopters flying over them and men with cameras following them everywhere. Talk about killing the mood. Other than that, I don't see them caring if a picture taken by a fellow vacationer on cell phone shows up.

Just so!

The furore when some fellow tourist photographed William and Kate walking on the beach back some years ago!

The guy who posted it was so sure it was him has now deleted his tweet so I don't know what to say about that...Harry actually seems quite basic with his travelling.He sure has specific places he likes to take his ladies...I could be wrong but it took Cressida two years to get a skiing trip with Harry in Norway so we'll see if he and Meghan are spotted in a few days.

The guy mentioned Tromso being the only flight.........Tromso is famous for seeing the northern lights. Yours truly was in Iceland last year (great for viewing the Northern Lights......also posted about Norway on the Tig.....

Last edited:
I am lucky I don't have yo gi far yo see the northern lights, we can see them here. Though better when I lived further north as a kid.

Northern lights and good skiing, can see why it would appeal. Harry would likely know the media would be staked out at theur usual skiing spots expecting a holiday. Decided to try something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom