Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it's been reported that Suits has finished filming the remainder of Season 6, which isn't due to begin airing until the end of January.

I'm not sure when the promotional period will begin, although I doubt it'll be too much before it starts airing again. Looking at previous seasons, it seems like the back half of a season for the show tends to only be 6 episodes, so I'm inclined to believe that the shooting is completely done. Season 7 likely won't start airing until the summer (based on the precedent of previous seasons), so Meghan likely has at least a couple months before they start filming again.

To actually land a job as a repeating character in one of these kind of TV series is actually a big deal. Its not a job you go to every day with the attitude of putting yourself "into the face" of everyone else out there because of ego. Big egos actually get the reputation of being as such very quickly. William Shatner comes to mind for some reason or the other. :D

A lot of us recognize the type of work Meghan does and from watching and following similar shows, we see the draw these people as characters have. To make a point, I never, ever tune into daytime talk shows but I do have a hubby that is as goofy and sentimental about Hallmark shows that I am. He made a point to watch Home & Family just because Daniel Lissing who plays Jack Thornton on When Calls The Heart was on. He controls the TV remote. I control the computer. That works for us and I didn't complain at all. ;)

Not everything Meghan does is work related. If we all adapted 100% to what our careers are and the way we make a living, we'd really not be much of a individual at all. With Meghan's career, a lot of it requires acting a part and backing the show she acts for as and most likely her paycheck depends on stipulations along those lines.

If.. and I say a really big if... she wanted to be in our face and glorify herself and advance her worth in her field and, like a lot of other people do including royal reporters, make their living off other people and "connections", we'd have had a lot more by now than spooning bananas when it comes to Harry.

Fame is a fickle mistress and most often referred to as fool's gold.

Meghan seems like a realstic person, knowing her career possibilities, limitations, and what might be on offer for her after Suits. She might not want to cntinue the grueling and tiresome auditions once Suits ends.

She's clearly passionate about food, traveling, the charities she's part of. She might have started branching outside of acting with her website, and if she gets paid by advertisers on her blog, what's wrong with that? She's working on making her own money, making a career for herself. That's a good thing.

Everything she's doing now careerwise, she had started a long time before she even met Harry. Is she supposed to stop all that just because daily fail is reporting on her blogs now, because of her relationship with Harry?

It's been reported(!), but given this couple's efforts, possibly true, that Harry will head to Canada in the day or two after Christmas to be with Meghan.

That is a horrible headline...

Meghan has "surprised" a friend's kid with a present (although as it's Christmas Eve, I suspect "surprise" is a bit of an exaggeration) and photos have "emerged" of her on Fringe... although as she was on Fringe 7 years ago it's not like the footage the DM has found is in any way new. I'd add to that as Fringe is a "what she's known for" on her Wikipedia page, I'm guessing that it's not really a secret that she was on the show.

Lets not discount the most amazing, breaking news that comes with this kind of a story!

Meghan actually has friends that have kids!

Daily Fail without fail published a picture of Meghan's mom at LAX. Like clockwork the dregs of daily fail society are a horrendous mixture of racist, classist and sexist. Awful people! I hope Meghan and her family have a fantastic Christmas and hopefully Harry will get to meet Meghan's family. Whether you like Meghan or not, you can dislike someone without being reprehensible. There is no excuse for treating people you don't know like this.

I can't see what there is to dislike about Meghan :ermm:, and if she makes Harry (my favourite Royal) happy, I don't like her, I love her!

People please don't read the comment section in DM etc. these people have a social problem at best or are stark raving mad. Reading them is like hitting your head with a bat and then saying you have a headache.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

^ no kidding

And can it really be described as "unearthed" when the episode in question is available on Netflix? We're not talking some long-lost episode of Dr. Who found in some random archive.

What breaking news! They're not in each other's back pockets! How scandalous that Harry is out and about with his friends and leaving Meghan to shiver and freeze in cold weather! Stay tuned! Up next is: Harry and Meghan co-ordinate their toilet habits as they both really, really admire Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory! Film at 11. :ROFLMAO:

Aren't they supposed to be going away on vacation soon?
Meghan is supposed to be heading to India in January for volunteer work with an organization so their timing is limited.
I have a feeling Harry would get along great with Meghan's mom. They both seem down to earth, scruffy, unpretentious, and love yoga!

One thing I know for sure. Whatever Harry's plans are, they're going to stay with Harry. I think the UK would become a republic sooner than Harry would call up and divulge his private life to the media.

What we know is only speculation and suppositions on what they may be up to. It fills columns of text by reporters hoping to make a dime or two out of it. ;)

I watch several shows that do that split season thing.

2 weeks left until Grimm is back!!!!

LaRae

I love Grimm!! I have seen every episode and I am so sad that this is the last season.:nonono:

:previous: Be consoled that there are wonderful beasts called reruns and syndication. We may be seeing reruns of Suits episodes with Meghan Markle in them long after she and Harry have married, had kids and we're discussing what schools they're going to. In fact, their kids may even be watching those reruns on their honeymoons.

On another off note, I don't really watch Suits faithfully from week to week and season to season but one thing I did notice a few days ago that a trailer that they put out to advertise the start of a new season or a new episode was a bit different. Usually they've been with the two guys that are the lead roles in Suits but the latest one I saw featured Meghan. I just wonder if the producers are upping her promotion in the show due to the fact that she's almost instantaneously become a household name (for some of us at least) due to her relationship with Harry.

Just an observation. :D

I don't watch it myself, but if it needs to be advertised via Meghan's relationship with Harry I wouldn't hold out much hope for it!

The series is popular regardless of whether Meghan is in it or not. Its just the first time I've actually seen her as a focus in a trailer. But then again, commercial breaks and network trailers is usually when I do a dash to do other things. :D

What breaking news! They're not in each other's back pockets! How scandalous that Harry is out and about with his friends and leaving Meghan to shiver and freeze in cold weather! Stay tuned! Up next is: Harry and Meghan co-ordinate their toilet habits as they both really, really admire Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory! Film at 11. :ROFLMAO:

Well I suppose because they have been seen to fly to see each other a few times within a few weeks, just for a couple of days, people have started to assume they do want to be in each other's back pockets as much as possible.

That and there was intense speculation (including on this thread) that they would be spending right after Christmas together, guess not but a fairly standard "we have nothing new to write about so we'll make non news into a story" article.

On another off note, I don't really watch Suits faithfully from week to week and season to season but one thing I did notice a few days ago that a trailer that they put out to advertise the start of a new season or a new episode was a bit different. Usually they've been with the two guys that are the lead roles in Suits but the latest one I saw featured Meghan. I just wonder if the producers are upping her promotion in the show due to the fact that she's almost instantaneously become a household name (for some of us at least) due to her relationship with Harry.

I haven't followed Suits closely the last couple of seasons, but I did look up their trailers for the last few seasons / mid season premiers and I don't think Meghan's character is being promoted more than she would if Meghan wasn't dating Harry.

From my understanding Meghan's character (Rachel) is the love interest of one of the main guys (Mike), and they were set to marry at the end of season 5, but that got delayed because of his going to jail. He got out of jail at the winter finale, so the one of the promotions that they're doing right now is about the will they/won't they of that relationship.

There's also a promo out right now promoting the relationship between the other main guy (Harvey) and his assistant / will/they won't they love interest (Donna), and a third promo about the conflict that the depature of Gina Torres' character (Jessica) at the winter finale is going to create between Harvey and his fellow partner/sometimes foe (Louis).

And now that I've revealed that I know too much about a show I don't pay all that much attention to anymore, I'm somewhat tempted to get back into it...

Thanks. I've not followed it since perhaps the first season so maybe I need to do a bit of catching up too. :D

Now.... back to Harry and Meghan!!

:previous: Be consoled that there are wonderful beasts called reruns and syndication. We may be seeing reruns of Suits episodes with Meghan Markle in them long after she and Harry have married, had kids and we're discussing what schools they're going to. In fact, their kids may even be watching those reruns on their honeymoons.

Just an observation. :D

I think they'd be quite ridiculous not to. They'll take any type of publicity in Hollywood.

At least Meghan is compared for her humanitarian work and not just fashion.

If nothing else, good publicity fir a charity that could use it :flowers:

Last edited:
I agree. I also deplore the use of the late Diana, Princess of Wales inserted into these articles. It just seems to me like they're dredging up a well used and well worn cash cow when they do that. I, by no means, am denigrating the charity work Diana did but she wasn't the mold that all others followed in the ensuing years when entering into charity work.

I would also be willing to bet that at first, finding out how much they had in common when it comes to charitable projects they back and support was a major clincher that was the start of a beautiful friendship. I can picture in my mind Harry eventually taking Meghan to Lesotho and grinning ear to ear as she falls in love with the place.

I agree. I also deplore the use of the late Diana, Princess of Wales inserted into these articles. It just seems to me like they're dredging up a well used and well worn cash cow when they do that. I, by no means, am denigrating the charity work Diana did but she wasn't the mold that all others followed in the ensuing years when entering into charity work.

I would also be willing to bet that at first, finding out how much they had in common when it comes to charitable projects they back and support was a major clincher that was the start of a beautiful friendship. I can picture in my mind Harry eventually taking Meghan to Lesotho and grinning ear to ear as she falls in love with the place.

Diana was just of the many people that inspired others to give back and help others in need. I too wish people wouldn't always used Diana in these stories. I think it causes unfair criticism of the late princess, and I think it causes the media to start comparing the ladies to Diana. Due to the comparisons, it leads to unreasonable expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom