Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ridiculous dig up old photographs just to denigrate her. Anyway, Kate was also photographed from top-less and Harry naked in Las Vegas

Ridiculous dig up old photographs just to denigrate her. Anyway, Kate was also photographed from top-less and Harry naked in Las Vegas

Don't forget William's Shortcomings lol...Peeing publicly as a Prince is never a good idea.

I think of it this way. When the photos were taken on a beach, she wasn't alone on said beach and it didn't bother her that people could see a certain part of her anatomy in all its glory. She has, most likely, worn next to nothing that leaves little to the imagination on that certain part of her anatomy in her work as an actress and it didn't bother her. I think we can be almost 99.9% sure that somewhere down the line, Harry has seen this certain part of her anatomy in all its glory and in fact, most likely very much enjoyed it and that didn't bother either of these people.

So, with the release of these topless photographs from years ago on a beach somewhere in Greece, I'm going to just shrug and say "no big deal" and hope this is the reaction that both Harry and Meghan have. The best reaction that the vermin, that attempted to "shame" and "embarrass" and "scandalize the public" and "demean" and whatever other adjectives we can come up with, deserve is no reaction at all.

Bamp! Try again Radar Online.

I think of it this way. When the photos were taken on a beach, she wasn't alone on said beach and it didn't bother her that people could see a certain part of her anatomy in all its glory. She has, most likely, worn next to nothing that leaves little to the imagination on that certain part of her anatomy in her work as an actress and it didn't bother her. I think we can be almost 99.9% sure that somewhere down the line, Harry has seen this certain part of her anatomy in all its glory and in fact, most likely very much enjoyed it and that didn't bother either of these people.

So, with the release of these topless photographs from years ago on a beach somewhere in Greece, I'm going to just shrug and say "no big deal" and hope this is the reaction that both Harry and Meghan have. The best reaction that the vermin, that attempted to "shame" and "embarrass" and "scandalize the public" and "demean" and whatever other adjectives we can come up with, deserve is no reaction at all.

Bamp! Try again Radar Online.

Exactly. When Camilla was photographed topless in 2013, Charles and Camilla had no reaction, at least publicly. Privately, they could have warned the editors, though.

I don't care if the source is "the wife of a high ranking courtier" or "the silver polisher at Buckingham Palace" or even "the hedge clipper who works outside of the Queen's office", no one has any kind of a clue how HM, The Queen feels about any of her family's personal relationships. There can be indications of involvement with "advisors" (which I think is an excellent thing if true which kind of shows a level of caring on Harry's part) and there can be reports of how problematic a high profile romance can be but I'm not going to take anyone else's word as gospel truth when it comes to this relationship.

Time will tell which way the wind blows and even weather forecasters can't be 100% accurate either.

Exactly. When Camilla was photographed topless in 2013, Charles and Camilla had no reaction, at least publicly. Privately, they could have warned the editors, though.

Camilla was photographed topless?

I vaguely recall hearing something along those lines but it obviously didn't create an international incident or threaten world peace or start a revolution. :D

Meghan biggest drawback is her family [not a serious drawback but a pain nonetheless] and not even her immediate family. I mean, my goodness, we are quoting heavily, her father's first wife and her son [one she had apparently after her marriage to Meghan's father broke up], two people who are not even related to her. Though I will admit they did kind of discredit Meghan's sister.

When one becomes famous or at least well known via the press, the sharks [family and friends both old and new] see dollar signs. But hey, it's worked for Jessica Hay.

Does anyone know if the Daily Mail pay for stories or just pictures....

We've down this road before. Especially with the childhood pictures.

Childhood pics are one thing and isn't a major one, although the thought of anyone going thru their old box of pics to sell a picture of someone they are related to or knew before they came famous is still kind of skeezy in my book. Let's put it this way...while its nice to look at somewhat famous people when they were young its sad to thing that friendship/familial relationships have a price tag. Maybe it's just not something I would do.

My issue with Samantha is that she sold Meghan out for a buck, and looks like she stretched the truth to make said buck or make her sister look bad. She said she raised her since she was 12 [well what about Meghan's parents], that her sister left her when she was diagnosed with MS, and that she hasn't been very helpful with her family with their financial issues.

With family like that, who needs enemies.

Camilla was photographed topless?

Yes, in Sept 2013. She was on a yacht with her sister. The British press was pretty quiet about it, probably out of respect for Camilla, or because Charles privately warned them. But some North American tabloids and blogs bought the pics.

Meghan biggest drawback is her family [not a serious drawback but a pain nonetheless] and not even her immediate family. I mean, my goodness, we are quoting heavily, her father's first wife and her son [one she had apparently after her marriage to Meghan's father broke up], two people who are not even related to her. Though I will admit they did kind of discredit Meghan's sister.

When one becomes famous or at least well known via the press, the sharks [family and friends both old and new] see dollar signs. But hey, it's worked for Jessica Hay.

Well, if the Dutch royal family could navigate the PR waters of Maxima being the child of a high-ranking official in the Argentinian government during the era when citizens regularly disappeared after political disagreements, then somehow I think the British royals could find a way to manage trashy, chatty siblings and such.

:previous: Well, I agree there is no comparison but I also believe the Dutch press is SO MUCH BETTER than the British press.

The issue was discussed in great detail before and during the wedding, and at the christenings of the Triple A's. The government investigated and if I recall Maxima's father apologized for his role. The Dutch press reported it and moved on.

IF this relationship goes the distance, I would bet anything that these random people are going to pop up again during said engagement, marriage and birth of any children. And again its not her immediate family its her father's first wife. It's her half siblings's half brother, how ridiculous does that sound. It's all about the dolla:whistling:

One thing we know for certain out of all of this is who will definitely *not* be on the royal wedding invitation list should one be needed to be drawn up. :whistling:

Those scroungers are half siblings 20 years older than her and some half in law married to the father...that is NOT her immediate family.

With all the talk about half-sibling's half brother from a marriage over two decades ago and all the mischief and mayhem these pseudo relatives are trying to cause, perhaps the best punishment for the crimes against a half sister or sibling from another marriage of a parent (or would that be half parent? I'm getting confused by this point) is to be drawn and quartered.

Sorry... had to do it. My funny bone needed tickling. :hiding:

Those scroungers are half siblings 20 years older than her and some half in law married to the father...that is NOT her immediate family.

If you look closely I state that the father's first wife and her son are not Meghan's immediate family.

We are going to have to split hairs about her half siblings and whether or not they count as immediate family. I don't have any half siblings so I can't speak on whether or not half siblings count the same as full siblings but I am going to give them [or at least the brother] the benefit of the doubt that they do. Now whether or not they are close because there are 20 years between them is another matter.

One thing we know for certain out of all of this is who will definitely *not* be on the royal wedding invitation list should one be needed to be drawn up. :whistling:

I totally agree but you better believe if that happens...there is going to be an article in the Daily Fail about how her awful and cruel sister didn't invite her to wedding.

With all the talk about half-sibling's half brother from a marriage over two decades ago and all the mischief and mayhem these pseudo relatives are trying to cause, perhaps the best punishment for the crimes against a half sister or sibling from another marriage of a parent (or would that be half parent? I'm getting confused by this point) is to be drawn and quartered.

Isn't it something. The half siblings half sibling. It would be funny if it wasn't so ridiculous.

Last edited:
If you look closely I state that the father's first wife and her son are not Meghan's immediate family.

We are going to have to split hairs about her half siblings and whether or not they count as immediate family. I don't have any half siblings so I can't speak on whether or not half siblings count the same as full siblings but I am going to give them [or at least the brother] the benefit of the doubt that they do. Now whether or not they are close because there are 20 years between them is another matter.

I totally agree but you better believe if that happens...there is going to be an article in the Daily Fail about how her awful and cruel sister didn't invite her to wedding.

Isn't it something. The half siblings half sibling. It would be funny if it wasn't so ridiculous.

Problematic for me is the age difference, they where adults while Meghan was a child. This seems like child abuse for them to use their connection with someone much younger than they are for their own gain. To me anything that say is highly suspect and does not reflect badly upon Meghan.

Seems to me the British papers are using these pseudo relatives to ruin this relationship.

:previous: child abuse :ohmy: um.....how? Meghan is not a child. Nor is telling stories about her to media, abuse. Done in bad taste, and if lies, then slanderous but in no way abuse. You would be okay if they were close to her in age :ermm:

What a mouthful! Seriously.:lol:

Meghan is quickly learning who is willing to use her for $$.

:previous: child abuse :ohmy: um.....how? Meghan is not a child. Nor is telling stories about her to media, abuse. Done in bad taste, and if lies, then slanderous but in no way abuse. You would be okay if they were close to her in age :ermm:

Using their connection to her when she was a child to me is abuse. It would be like me going after my nephew for my own gain, I don't care that Meghan is an adult now. These people are abusive to her.
Save

Seems to me the British papers are using these pseudo relatives to ruin this relationship.

Its not only the British press and to be honest, I think perhaps out of all of them, the British publications are the ones that are most likely to draw the line when it comes to diabolical reporting.

Ruining this relationship between Harry and Meghan isn't their objectives either. The prime directive of all of this is to make money and greedily hook more and more people into coming back for more.

This kind of stuff will come and go. Meghan's whole world will come to the surface now that she's dating Prince Harry.

The same happened to Catherine during her courtship years. The Middleton family released some photos after the engagement announcement, but some photos were already made public during the courtship. Family stories were told way before anything was official.

Now, it's Meghan's turn. It's going to be an very unfair and crazy ride before anything becomes official for this new couple.

If that nephew does not shut up,UGH! This is making Americans look bad and as for the topless photo I'm now realizing that's not Meghan's nose...I like her and all but her nose is very distinguishable(European) and it doesn't look like hers...

This is why Harry is lucky if he finds a woman he adores and loves, who is kind and loves and likes him back, AND still will stick with him even through all this horrible media **** storm. It's so horrifying, for Meghan, not knowing what new stuff is popping up when her publicist calls her. No doubt Harry has her back, that statement makes a lot of sense now.
I'm thinking none of this is a surprise to Harry, I bet they have discussed what might pop up from her past, just to be aware.

I had to fill out the paperwork for an RCMP security clearance a few years ago, in which you have to list your immediate family and their contact information. It specifies that half siblings and step siblings count as immediate family.

So, from that regards, Meghan's half siblings likely are immediate family. Whether or not she considers them such is a different case - the age difference and the fact that it's been said she's not close to her father's side of the family suggests not.

That said... at least some of these people are closely related blood relatives. I would kind of be surprised if her half siblings weren't included in the invite list for any hypothetical wedding. Maybe they wouldn't be seated beside the Queen, but looking at how distantly related some of the guests at William and Catherine's wedding were - not to mention that both Uncle Garry and Charles Spencer were invited... I'd bet on Meghan's half siblings getting an invite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom