Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol at dailyfail trying to create a rift...yes it was risky and im sure everyone including the royals know that...it puts more attention on them...but thats his brother and he is supportive of him and apparently likes his new gf...i do agree with some american blogs that we are getting the exclusives because he doesnt like how the British press is covering...its stuff like that will make harry go why should they know anything..

Some on Twitter etc are suggesting that this is an attempt by KP and Jason K to backpedal, dampen down expectations of this romance and try and rebuild bridges with the British tabloids, though why TPTB should try to do that in such a fashion and through the auspices of the Daily Fail, heaven only knows. God forbid that any British tabloid journalist's nose should have been put out of joint by those hurtful allegations in the KP statement. We all know they are all as pure as the driven snow! :lol:

To be fair, there were many people who questioned the wisdom of the release. It's entirely possible that William was one of them, in a "is this really a good idea" way.

I think it's more likely that he did express "hey is this the best idea?" and was overheard by someone who then decided to pocket a bit of extra blunt than that KP is strategically leaking stories trying to walk this back.

Incidentally, the whole thing has actually, IMO, boosted the coverage of the Caribbean trip; Richard Palmer was expressing a lot of doubt that he'd be going. The Meghan confirmation hits and suddenly he's on a plane. Many of the first stringers (Rebecca E, VicMurphy) aren't there because of Zika, so having Richard was actually rather a big deal.

The royals no longer play games when it comes to privacy. William put his foot down for Catherine. Now, Harry is putting his foot down for Meghan. The Queen fully support this and has too put a legal foot down when it comes to her family privacy.

When it was speculated that Harry and Meghan are seeing each other, racial undertones were included in the articles and safety situations did occur. Harry did what was right, and the media didn't like it. It's obvious the media would start writing some of Harry's family didn't like it either. The KP letter ruffled the British press feathers a bit. They want the family to be against the letter and on their side. Hopefully they got the point though. Harry isn't going to fool around with them and they've been warned.

Last edited:
Daily fail are well known for making up totally bs stories. George Clooney famously called them out on it. They wrote a completely fabricated story about his now mother-in-law. After Harry sent out the statement, DM know to toe the line. They know no one will come out and refute this story.

The royals no longer play games when it comes to privacy. William put his foot down for Catherine. Now, Harry is putting his foot down for Meghan. The Queen fully support this and has too put a legal foot down when it comes to her family privacy.

When it was speculated that Harry and Meghan are seeing each other, racial undertones were included in the articles and safety situations did occur. Harry did what was right, and the media didn't like it. It's obvious the media would start writing some of Harry's family didn't like it either. The KP letter ruffled the British press feathers a bit. They want the family to be against the letter and on their side. Hopefully they got the point though. Harry isn't going to fool around with them and they've been warned.

The way the press treated Meghan before the letter was awful, and since the letter the dog whistle element has calmed down. So if anything while the attention has not died down, the racial undertones have dissipated.

The Duke of Cambridge gave Prince Harry his blessing to issue a controversial statement about alleged harassment of his girlfriend Meghan Markle, it emerged on Saturday.

The two brothers had a heart to heart conversation about whether it was right to make a public plea to internet trolls to stop their “abuse” of Miss Markle, which also officially confirmed the Prince and Miss Markle were an item.

Although the Duke is understood to have been wary of setting a precedent for confirming royal relationships, he agreed with his younger brother that the situation had gone too far and that something had to be done.

It was reported on Saturday that the Duke was unhappy with Prince Harry’s decision to go public, but Kensington Palace issued a statement at the Duke’s specific request to say that the opposite was true.
Read more: The Duke of Cambridge approved Prince Harry's plea to trolls to leave Meghan Markle alone

It ought to called The Daily Mail Fairy Tales! Honestly! If it wasn't for its photos it would be absolutely hopeless!

It ought to called The Daily Mail Fairy Tales! Honestly! If it wasn't for its photos it would be absolutely hopeless!

That's the one thing that stands out about the Daily Mail. Their photographs are top notch. Now if they could just do something about their writers. Maybe send them to school for a degree in journalism perhaps? :whistling:

I thought the whole incident was kind of cute. It certainly made the day for one woman. I don't think Harry was lying either when he said "Love you!" to someone else. Harry is just naturally the kind of person that has a deep love and respect for other people that he just happens to share the planet with. People matter to him which shows in how important it is to him to make a difference in this world.

There is also a big difference between being loving and being in love. :D

I wonder whether we can believe THIS article. Still, it does have a couple of nice photos from the tour.

Antigua PM hits back at claims he embarrassed Prince Harry with beauty queen photo shoot* | Daily Mail Online

While I do think it was an awkward foot in mouth moment, I don't think there was any kind of serious harm intended or came anywhere close to trying to embarrass Harry. The new romance had gone viral right before the tour started and when it did, Meghan was the invisible elephant on the island and like everyone else that doesn't live under a rock, the PM knew about it and was trying to be lighthearted about it.

Do I think he needs to apologize? No.

While I do think it was an awkward foot in mouth moment, I don't think there was any kind of serious harm intended or came anywhere close to trying to embarrass Harry. The new romance had gone viral right before the tour started and when it did, Meghan was the invisible elephant on the island and like everyone else that doesn't live under a rock, the PM knew about it and was trying to be lighthearted about it.

Do I think he needs to apologize? No.

I think Harry has moved on. It was tactless though.

I wonder whether we can believe THIS article. Still, it does have a couple of nice photos from the tour.

Antigua PM hits back at claims he embarrassed Prince Harry with beauty queen photo shoot* | Daily Mail Online

DM aren't even trying to be sneaky with that last little paragraph.
Meanwhile, it was suggested yesterday that Prince William is dismayed at Harry’s decision to confirm publicly his romance with Miss Markle as he believes this will only serve to fuel speculation.

Didn't KP just release a statement, that William supports Harry completely about the statement? How fitting that DM chose not to mention that part.

Harry is due back from his tour on December the 4th. Meghan's new film, a British thriller, is being given a British release on Monday 5th. I'm not sure whether 'release' means a full-blown premiere. I wouldn't think so for such a minor film, but Meghan may well be in London promoting it in that week. Paps and photographers' field day if she is.

Meghan Markle's movie set for release

I thought the whole incident was kind of cute. It certainly made the day for one woman. I don't think Harry was lying either when he said "Love you!" to someone else. Harry is just naturally the kind of person that has a deep love and respect for other people that he just happens to share the planet with. People matter to him which shows in how important it is to him to make a difference in this world.

Absolute! :)

Harry was being his own self! I don't doubt he loves many people and several of them he will never see again, such is the job (as apposed to "role") he has.

That having Meghan in his life makes that all the easier is great!

Unlike William who got together with a girl he knew briefly as school age teenagers and then in collage, Harry has had a few girlfriends. This could very possibly be the last! :)

Harry is due back from his tour on December the 4th. Meghan's new film, a British thriller, is being given a British release on Monday 5th. I'm not sure whether 'release' means a full-blown premiere. I wouldn't think so for such a minor film, but Meghan may well be in London promoting it in that week. Paps and photographers' field day if she is.

Meghan Markle's movie set for release

Seriously doubt she will be promoting.....like everything else they are just trying to piggy back on her newfound notoriety.

So how many KP endorsements do they have to release so that people get the picture that the letter was approved by all involved. This relationship for whatever faults they may have is pretty legit and KP has not walked away from it.

As usual, I agree with Osipi. I don't often like comparing royals with celebrities but it's a bit like when celebrities say they love their fans. They're not lying, because most of them genuinely appreciate their fans and love them for their support, but they don't mean that as a romantic kind of love. Harry seems to be, as I said in a post in his tour thread, a "people person" and has a natural compassion and consideration for others. It was a sweet gesture of him but for now, I don't believe that Meghan has much competition, as the article says.

Well Meghan's last couple of instagrams make it clear LA is home and she loves it.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Good for her for loving to be at home and loving to be with family.

Yes, the place where you were born and grew up will always have a special place in the heart, I think. I have seen a video though, in which Meghan shows some of her favourite parts of Toronto, and she has praised Toronto's casual lifestyle. She also loves Italy and Greece, so maybe she's happy in a few places!

Well Meghan's last couple of instagrams make it clear LA is home and she loves it.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Then she is just like me. Most Americans went home this weekend and more than likely posted about being in their hometown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom