Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Piers, Meghan said she was recently single, and a few guys were texting her a lot to ask her out. This is pretty normal, for people to text and hang out with multiple people to see if there's interest and connection to develop into more. Then they either decide to become exclusive or not, and oursue the relationship more or not. Meghan and Harry got exclusive, and are now a couple, serious enough for him to publicly call her his girlfriend.

According to Emily Andrews, it was just flirty up until mid-July, when they had some time together in California to decide whether there was enough "there" to pursue a serious relationship.

According to "friends", prior to that, she talked about the flirtation but suddenly after mid-July stopped talking about it.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/21215...le-on-posh-weekend-in-pals-hollywood-mansion/

So Curryong, I think your timeline is pretty spot on. I also agree with you that the supposed meeting in May in Toronto is unlikely to be true.

Ah shoot! Missed her so!

Really hoping this goes all the way. Two (in the public eye) really nice peeps! Dreary situation!

They have started to be shown on the covers of tabloid magazines here in the US. But I assumed Prince Harry only had to be seen once or twice with a woman for the press to start screaming that they were an item.

Yes, but random flirtations and even serious exes have never had a letter from KP in which Harry complains of press and troll persecution of 'his girlfriend' of 'several months', in other words a relationship spelt out. Harry was very sweet once publicly about Chelsy when he was 21, but that has been it at far as comment about his love life is concerned.

:previous: I put it down to him feeling a desire to find a good woman - yet being put in a position by the press where the process of doing that would turn almost anyone with sense off.
In general, it's people cheating on significant others who have to sneak around and figure out ways to see one another without anyone knowing. I feel for him. It's young Andrew and Charles all over again. And look how great that turned out. William was lucky to fall in love while in school and with that side agreement with the press to lay off. Harry has no such luck and will have to decide in the blenderized version of life the press allows if any lady ever can fit the bill. Poor man.
If it were me - I'd have run away to Africa long ago.

This story is not true, this picture was from the Ottawa conference.

Good catch.

Specifically, it's a picture of Meghan with Thuli Madonsela. Ms. Madonsela's talk, given the same day as the pic was taken, is the fourth row down here: https://www.oneyoungworld.com/gallery

Meghan may well have been in Dublin, but it's cobblers to present this photo as evidence. The Express may end up with another complaint to the press commission.

My lord this is a very smart young woman! Thanks for the video link, hel.

We'll get the updates just like we got them with Catherine and Chelsy. I grew sick of the "going off to work" headlines. The media don't have any material to work with right now. Once the couple is seen with each other, then that's when the new material comes in.

Ugh so I guess Daily Fail had to change the original headline. also I doubt she is carrying a coffee machine, but carrying other things in a larger bag, perhaps gifts since its the last day of filming.

SMH at journalism these days!!!

How stupid...as if a good many English people don't drink coffee. I'm an American who only drinks hot tea! Nothing like stereotyping.

LaRae

We'll get the updates just like we got them with Catherine and Chelsy. I grew sick of the "going off to work" headlines. The media don't have any material to work with right now. Once the couple is seen with each other, then that's when the new material comes in.

They are just doing this for clicks and comments.

Who says publicity isn't lucrative. I suspect we'll see more of this.

Reg Traviss, a British director who was in a relationship with Amy Winehouse at the time of her death, is re-releasing a gritty gangster film starring Meghan Markle following the news that she is dating Prince Harry.

Markle, who retains her American accent in the 2015 film Anti-Social, plays a fashion model named Kirsten who lures a former bad boy away from a life of crime with a whirlwind romance.
Read more: British director re-releases panned gangster film starring Prince Harry's girfriend, Meghan Markle

Everything we see Meghan 'benefiting' for, she had already started a long time before she even met Harry. She won't get any more good roles, because of the relationship, and if they get engaged, she has to give up her movie career.

Holy moly those brothers !!!!!
Run Harry run.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

We always knew it would be hard for Harry but this is so hard. Only months together and this level of pressure.

William and Kate had years together mostly shielded from the press by their ages and student status. It was good for them. I wish Harry and Meghan had the same chance.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

It's not clear to me, which publication this 'exclusive' interview was given to.

It's not clear to me, which publication this 'exclusive' interview was given to.

Me either. Sounded like almost a hometown press thing that got picked up by tabloids

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

It might be years old. Some media are scrambling for things to publish about her. It could be taken from her blog The Tig way back.

Everything we see Meghan 'benefiting' for, she had already started a long time before she even met Harry. She won't get any more good roles, because of the relationship, and if they get engaged, she has to give up her movie career.

She doesn't have a movie career but has only worked in television so far. It's quite a difference especially when doing a format like suits that can go on and on for years. A movie will be finished after a certain amount of time and then there can be a break until the next one.

I wish them well but I don't see that Harry can have a girlfriend doing work like Meghan does, being able to cope with the pressure with an ocean between. Its either engagement or break up in the next months, and the only work Meghan will be able to do as Harry's fiancee or wife is charity work (apart from royal engagements as wife).

I think Harry and Meghan will be just fine. I don't think any pressures are on them and I don't think they are paying attention to the usual press.

I too hope everyone give them some privacy and space to do what they have to do.

What the prime minister of Antigua said is not helping at all,imo.

Once this relationship hit the public domain, that was it and it will not let up as long as these two keep seeing each other (even if they do happen to pull the wool over eyes in secret, conniving ways). There will nothing that isn't up for dissection, discussion, speculation and way outside of the box thinking. Along with that, as most people are armed with a cell phone that takes pictures, anyone is a possible paparrazi in the making hoping to "the" picture of these two.

Sometimes I wish Harry Potter's Cloak of Invisibility was a reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom