Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, she still likes Harry, but she's had a very nice boyfriend of her own for the last couple of years so she might be married herself! :)

In a person's 20s, they're fresh out to grab a hold of everything the world has to offer. They're invincible. They're madly and passionately "in love". Harry went through all this and the world was his oyster. Then came the military, Afghanistan and taking on more responsibilities and finding the roads he wanted to travel on. He's still finding his niche in the adult world and the devil-may-care party till you drop has taken a back seat mostly as other passions are coming into focus such as Africa.

I'm happy its this way rather than falling in love, getting married and starting a family before finding what direction he wanted to go in life.

Yep. He's growing up and maturing. His deployment into war most certainly changed how he views things.

It seems to me he's living his life and content with it...yes he wants to marry and have children (he's said it more than once) but I don't think he's out hunting down women....I have a feeling he simply hopes to meet someone along the way that shares his interests and can tolerate the intense media craziness that will come along with him. I could guess he might even think he will have a very hard time finding someone since who really wants all the baggage that comes with him?

LaRae

In a person's 20s, they're fresh out to grab a hold of everything the world has to offer. They're invincible. They're madly and passionately "in love". Harry went through all this and the world was his oyster. Then came the military, Afghanistan and taking on more responsibilities and finding the roads he wanted to travel on. He's still finding his niche in the adult world and the devil-may-care party till you drop has taken a back seat mostly as other passions are coming into focus such as Africa.

I'm happy its this way rather than falling in love, getting married and starting a family before finding what direction he wanted to go in life.

I was under the impression that (upper-class) British people only showed affection (never mind "love") for dogs and horses.

Sorry, I was just kidding, but I couldn't resist (maybe I'm watching too much Downton Abbey).

He was used to having someone to go out with every couple months then. imo he just doesn't seem concerned with the sudden rush of being with another in such a short period of time now. for him to go 3 years now without that, tells me there is a change in his personality. not much of a romantic type
One's personality doesn't "change", it matures, and while he was madly in love in his youth, like everyone else he has grown up and keeps as much of his private life private as he can. If he doesn't his entire life is reduced to "the girl".

Yep. He's growing up and maturing. His deployment into war most certainly changed how he views things.

It seems to me he's living his life and content with it...yes he wants to marry and have children (he's said it more than once) but I don't think he's out hunting down women....I have a feeling he simply hopes to meet someone along the way that shares his interests and can tolerate the intense media craziness that will come along with him. I could guess he might even think he will have a very hard time finding someone since who really wants all the baggage that comes with him?

LaRae
I am in total agreement.

Harry has "dated" many women between the two 'longer than a year' girlfriends. Why not, he was young, good looking and single, just like his mates. But the majority of those mates are now married and, like his brother, have kids. He's not going to be out partying with the current 'in' crowd, they're ten years younger and not his close friends.

Harry has moved on and I guess he hopes to meet someone special along the way. Whatever else he is doing, he's not frantically wife hunting!

Last edited:
Pictures:
Old photos Harry and Chelsy happy days-
HRH

One of my favorite couples from the past.

:previous: Lovely shots. That is what I expect to see when Harry finds someone to love and doesn't care who knows.

Yes, a terrific look back at happy days! I'm sure both have some wonderful memories of their time together.

He is not wife hunting because h'es not interested in marriage. he is almost certainly having very short lived casual relationships that are ended too soon for the press or anyone to pick up on them. A few actress types seem to have tried to chatter about their firendships with him to the papers but overall I suspect that he's making sure that the girls don't talk...

Well, I've followed Harry for about twelve years now and I disagree. He might not be actively looking for a wife at the moment but if and when he meets the right girl, probably in the next couple of years, he'll marry her.

He is not wife hunting because h'es not interested in marriage. he is almost certainly having very short lived casual relationships that are ended too soon for the press or anyone to pick up on them. A few actress types seem to have tried to chatter about their firendships with him to the papers but overall I suspect that he's making sure that the girls don't talk...

He is definitely not looking for a wife anytime soon. probably wasn't considering it throughout his twenties with those vacationships. the longest one was far too carefree and needy. he doesn't need to reenact his PDAS from a past relationship and date a woman for 6 or 7 years to find out that she's the one to marry

Last edited:
Things aren't like they used to be in ye olde days where the "Season" was a round of balls, parties, country home weekends and teas for men to go to and meet "eligible gels" in the marriage market.

Finding someone you want to spend the rest of your life with isn't like going shopping for new car. I do think Harry would love to be married and have a family but the best way for that to happen is to just live his life doing what he loves to be doing and hopefully, in the meantime, meet someone that shares his interests and passions.

The love bug bites when you least expect it.

Am I still the only one who longs for a match with Princess Theodora?

I think Theodora has a longterm boyfriend, doesn't she? I thought I read it somewhere.

She also seems very settled in America and I don't think he'd ever seriously consider her, they don't strike me as having much in common.....but it's a lovely dream!

:previous: Lovely shots. That is what I expect to see when Harry finds someone to love and doesn't care who knows.

I hope he doesn't end up like his father marrying someone he doesn't love while past relationships come back to haunt his marriage.

I hope he doesn't end up like his father marrying someone he doesn't love while past relationships come back to haunt his marriage.

That would indicate that Harry doesn't have a backbone and I believe he does have one. He's just living his life and if he meets *her*, then that's it.
And I don't believe that his father didn't love his mother, but that's a totally different story. If anything, it can serve as an example of how not to do it.

there isn't real pressure for him to marry someone or one the public expects him to be with . he strikes me as the type to move on which includes past relationships wouldn't haunt him or his marriage. he has a get on with it attitude. some people need to let go of the idea, will and harry repeating their father's mistake, having a camilla, especially watching their mother self destruct because of that

Last edited:
there isn't real pressure for him to marry someone or one the public expects him to be with . he strikes me as the type to move on which includes past relationships wouldn't haunt him or his marriage. he has a get on with it attitude. some people need to let go of the idea, will and harry repeating their father's mistake, having a camilla, especially watching their mother self destruct because of that

Has he really moved on past relationships ? I'm not so sure.

Things aren't like they used to be in ye olde days where the "Season" was a round of balls, parties, country home weekends and teas for men to go to and meet "eligible gels" in the marriage market.

There are days where I think those days were better.

I think enjoyed seeing Harry and Chelsy as a couple. They played around a lot, but I think there was real love there and it's not easy to find something like again. It's out there, but one have to look for it.

Different types of 'real love'. She was from a different time in his life.

LaRae

just don't get why anyone would wish them back together over pda. he has matured so much from that time in his life. he made so many mistakes then.

Last edited:
Didn't realise showing affection to your girlfriend/boyfriend in public is a mistake.

I don't know that michelle is saying PDA was a mistake. Although personally I think PDA should be discreet in nature.

The relationship with Chelsea did not appear to be very mature. They are different people now.

He'll meet the right one eventually.

LaRae

that particular time in the relationship with chelsy, he made awful decisions as a member of the brf. not as a boyfriend. a lot of people say chelsy wanted to leave because she's no kate. but hardly anyone thought he wanted something beyond the relationship..
it was a shame that he never learned how to be discrete at that time and aware of the consequences. he matured when he focused on things that gave him a stronger sense of purpose and knowing at the end of the day, he made a positive effect on someone during his engagements.. most of the things he managed to achieve just gets better as he gets older. I can't believe he never spoke about his mother until he was 28. especially knowing he's an open book.

Last edited:
I think Harry is one of those who uses humor and antics (especially when younger) to mask the deeper stuff below the surface. Diversionary methods.

I suspect he's more of a thinker than people have realized.

LaRae

he's an extroverted thinker that is trying to find a balance between the two. he knows he has a long way to go before getting there.. one of his recent interviews he said that he wants to prove himself to the public. sometimes I think he uses humor to put others at ease. the antics may be similar to the antics that soldiers get up to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom