Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear. The Chelsygate has been going on for years since the couple split. It is exhausting looking at a young man being single ;-)

:previous: The fact that Chelsy seems to spend a lot of time grinning or laughing out loud makes her more animated and to be honest, Harry never smiled or laughed so much as when they were together.

Coincidentally most of the girls/women that Harry has been seen with since seem to scream Sloan St and trust fund and appear perpetually bored with a twitch of the lips that could, at a pinch, be seen as a smile.

Whatever else I would wish for Harry a happy woman with a great smile and laughing eyes would lead the list because these days Harry doesn't seem to laugh or even smile as much as he did.

I agree that Harry glowed when he was with Chelsea in a way he did not with any other of his paramours. But it is water over the bridge. I'd just like the press to lay off the issue and there is little hope of that. Dating is hard enough with friends and family offering their two cents. It must be a horror with the press/fans/haters commenting on every little move. :sad:

Harry was beyond happy when was with Chelsy. He felt free to express his love for her even in public.

Harry looked like he was babysitting his little sister when he was with Cressida.

is this ex talk off topic? I think there is a thread in the general discussion board.

Harry was beyond happy when was with Chelsy. He felt free to express his love for her even in public.

Harry looked like he was babysitting his little sister when he was with Cressida.
That's what's missing from all the supposed "new girlfriends" and anyone he partners anywhere.

I think those that watched Harry in love the first time will be more likely to spot the real deal when they see it by the way Harry comports himself rather than endless tabloid creations.

Last edited:
That's what's missing from all the supposed "new girlfriends" and anyone he partners anywhere.

I think those that watched Harry in love the first time will be more likely to spot the real deal when they see it by the way Harry comports himself rather than endless tabloid creations.

That's why I say, when Harry is really with someone, we'll know it because Harry can't hide his love and feelings from the public too long.

I think he's a bit too busy right now, but that day will come for him. I just hope he explore more. If I had his money and sources, I'd be traveling all over the place to find a nice young lady.

Harry seems to have made a lot of trips to Africa in the past year and a half or so. I've wondered a bit if maybe he has a love interest there that he has successfully kept very private.

I hope so. (Maybe not even there, but I hope he's got a girlfriend and has successfully kept it to himself)

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Harry seems to have made a lot of trips to Africa in the past year and a half or so. I've wondered a bit if maybe he has a love interest there that he has successfully kept very private.
I hope so. (Maybe not even there, but I hope he's got a girlfriend and has successfully kept it to himself)

Well, we know for sure that he has charity interests and has had private events there this year.

It would be great if he could meet a suitable South African or someone from other places on the African continent. There could be trips to her family home as there was once with Chelsy. He apparently adored going there.

I hope so to. :)

Totally agree.:lol:

I'm not saying it to be nasty towards Cressida. She seems to be a very nice young lady. It's just that Harry's relationship with her was massively different from his relationship with Chelsy. Now, that could be because he was with Chelsy longer and was comfortable in their relationship. With Cressida, from the pics we've seen of them together, the love spark wasn't there.

Harry haven't had a full on relationship since he broke up with Chelsy. I think reality for him has kicked in and he realize that's it's hard to find love and a person that can accept and adapt to his life. He'll find it though. Just have to get out of his circle once again.

Think it's possible to Harry have a girlfriend and hide it from the press for a while?

I think it is possible but not long term Blog Real.

Again Dman, I agree with you.

I thnk thtat Harry has abandoned any search for "Love" or a serious girlfriend. I suspect he keeps any girls he sees shrot term and very very quiet...

The love bug bites when you're busy doing other things. :D

oh Harry's not IMO the type for falling in love. I think he was fond of the 2 main girlfirends but the relationships ended and now he is still single and with no apparent love life..So i'd say he's keeping things very very casual these days and ensuring that none of the girls he dates talks to the meida and they don't last very long...

The problem is getting that bug to bite both of you at the same time ;) who is to say Harry's chosen love won't already have another on her heart and mind?

I dobt he's going to fall in love..at all. If he marries it will be for affecton and companionship..

Oh, come On! :) That wasn't a serious question/comment by Kate! She wasn't really suggesting that Jenna was consulting Harry about Queen Vic or anything else, just being coy about the romance rumours of months ago.

I dobt he's going to fall in love..at all. If he marries it will be for affecton and companionship..

Harry's not an emotionally cool individual though. When he was genuinely in love there were plenty of PDA, (public demonstrations of affection) between he and Chelsy. A girlfriend told one of his biographers that he had contacted her once with a huge bunch of flowers and a note stating that he felt he was falling in love with her. When Harry has feelings for a person everyone around can see he cares, as those of us who followed the Chelsy years know. People who have that sort of persona don't just settle for companionship etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, come On! :) That wasn't a serious question/comment by Kate! She wasn't really suggesting that Jenna was consulting Harry about Queen Vic or anything else, just being coy about the romance rumours of months ago.

Harry's not an emotionally cool individual though. When he was genuinely in love there were plenty of PDA, (public demonstrations of affection) between he and Chelsy. A girlfriend told one of his biographers that he had contacted her once with a huge bunch of flowers and a note stating that he felt he was falling in love with her. When Harry has feelings for a person everyone around can see he cares, as those of us who followed the Chelsy years know. People who have that sort of persona don't just settle for companionship etc.

What girlfriend?

She was unnamed AFAIR, and was in Hutchins's 'Harry the People's Prince' I believe, and I took it as happening during his twenties. Hutchins even interviewed one of the girls Harry had dated when at Eton. Even though this particular girl was unnamed it sounds very much like Harry behaviour from his schoolboy days on.

he seemed more eager to show how he feels when he was younger because it was all new to him. I don't think he is really interested in having those feelings for a woman now. he didn't go more than a few months without dating back then. probably explains why tabloids are trying so hard to link him with any lady he's pictured with whether she already has a boyfriend ( jenna, margo ) or related ( lady kitty, pippa). tabloids are running out of female friends. I suspect they'll go back to linking him back to his exes once he goes back to london.

Oh, I don't know. He grabbed hold of Cressida Bonas and hugged her tight on the snow slopes when they were in Switzerland and first dating. Plus there were stories when they were on that same trip that he was jiggling her on his knee and they were kissing passionately when out to dinner with Fergie and Andrew and their daughters, to an extent that some patrons found OTT. That wasn't that long ago.

As I've said before, he's 31 not 41 and he may well start dating again seriously before long. I've been following him since his teens because a niece adored him and I collected clippings for her and grew to like Harry.

A leopard doesn't change its spots and adults don't change their basic personality. Time enough to say he's given up on love and PDAs when he's reached forty and hasn't dated seriously for years, IMHO.

In a person's 20s, they're fresh out to grab a hold of everything the world has to offer. They're invincible. They're madly and passionately "in love". Harry went through all this and the world was his oyster. Then came the military, Afghanistan and taking on more responsibilities and finding the roads he wanted to travel on. He's still finding his niche in the adult world and the devil-may-care party till you drop has taken a back seat mostly as other passions are coming into focus such as Africa.

I'm happy its this way rather than falling in love, getting married and starting a family before finding what direction he wanted to go in life.

Oh, I don't know. He grabbed hold of Cressida Bonas and hugged her tight on the snow slopes when they were in Switzerland and first dating. Plus there were stories when they were on that same trip that he was jiggling her on his knee and they were kissing passionately when out to dinner with Fergie and Andrew and their daughters, to an extent that some patrons found OTT. That wasn't that long ago.

As I've said before, he's 31 not 41 and he may well start dating again seriously before long. I've been following him since his teens because a niece adored him and I collected clippings for her and grew to like Harry.

A leopard doesn't change its spots and adults don't change their basic personality. Time enough to say he's given up on love and PDAs when he's reached forty and hasn't dated seriously for years, IMHO.

He was used to having someone to go out with every couple months then. imo he just doesn't seem concerned with the sudden rush of being with another in such a short period of time now. for him to go 3 years now without that, tells me there is a change in his personality. not much of a romantic type

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom