Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Mrs Littrell: I follow her on Insta and was surprised to see her comment.
Quote: "defiantly not married love. divorced."
Obviously I have a picture of comments as well :ROFLMAO:

Harry and Elizabeth Pelly follow her. she does not seem to follow them back (I am new to Insta so please feel free to correct me if it is the other way around).
He does not follow Kirstie"

------------------------------------

I also follow her on Insta but haven't seen that comment about being divorced... I have seen Elizabeth Pelly following her but very much doubt Sgt Marks even knows who she is. So I don't see why she would follow her.

Lizzypelly's account is private - I have sent a follow request to her but very much doubt that she will respond. I have not been able to identify PHarry on Insta.

I've looked up all her posts from the week before invictus till now, and have never found a divorce statement on her ig. There is also a rumor she announced that on an ig harry fan page yesterday. Can't tell who's right or wrong.

And FYI, harry not following kirstie Ennis on instagram didn't mean he never cared too much about her. He sent her a gift and called her everyday during the week after her leg was amputated. Imo he doesn't care more or less for a vet involved with invictus whether they are male or female. But anyone here is welcome to disagree with me.

Last edited:
I don't know but somehow I think its highly unlikely that she would make an "announcement" on a Harry fan site or make a public statement regarding something which is of a highly personal nature.. that would be a bit bizarre, given her military training yada yada. More importantly, she is DEEP in training and focused on preparing for trials and then Rio... her focus has to be elsewhere. Think someone is trying to make trouble. Its only a matter of time before she changes her privacy settings.

Somehow, I think its just rumour... nothing to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a rumor, Ladies. again, I would not have said it unless it came from her personally. which is very easy to check. :flowers:

If you go to her Insta, scroll trough pictures she was tag in, click on the photo she is in with Harry (there 2 of them-one from medal event (that's the one comment is) and the American team with flag), click on the first one which will lead you to hrhprinceharryofengland Instagram fan page. and there you have it. the last 2 comments under that picture are from her. (date 13 of May)

If you aint have time for that:
http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g380/jasminegrace5/image_zpso6yh8etu.jpeg

I have two problems with this, why would you announce it on a fan page? And definitely is spelt wrong.

Is her page verified in anyway?

I have two problems with this, why would you announce it on a fan page? And definitely is spelt wrong.

Is her page verified in anyway?

that was my initial thought as well (about announcement)

yes, thats her page. she has her siblings on it ( pictures, friends and their comments are there) and team members as friends.

Somehow, I don't think that was her. Period. Why would she need to make such an announcement, especially on a PHarry fan site. I follow her on insta and there is no picture there which includes PHarry. I can see her changing her privacy settings very quickly when she realises that this has happened.

Where you see Elizabeth Pelly following, that is EMarks's legitimate account. Which is significant BTW... she is being followed by the wife of his BFF...

So, either someone has actually hijacked her account or has recreated her account, posting her photos etc. Which is sad, really. I am highly suspicious of this posting as her last entry was from Memorial Day, May 30. No other activity since then.

Last edited:
:previous: I am confused with your messages to be honest. Few days (weeks?) you put her Insta account here for everyone to see – now you say it’s not her.
There are 2 pictures of her with Prince Harry that she was tag in. am I the only one who sees it? (just to make sure)
on Last page you said that “I have seen Elizabeth Pelly following her but very much doubt Sgt Marks even knows who she is. So I don't see why she would follow her.” But now you say “Where you see Elizabeth Pelly following, that is EMarks's legitimate account. Which is significant BTW... she is being followed by the wife of his BFF...” I think Mrs Pelly was impressed with Miss Marks performance as much as we all did-and that is the only reason why she is following her.

English is not my first language (not even my third) so if I did misunderstood you-sorry :flowers:

Let’s go back to Srg Marks :whistling:
I sincerely doubt they are in relationship (H/L), I was just stating the fact that she confirmed being divorced. If she ever put a picture of her and Harry that would be the same as throwing meat (Elizabeth) to hungry wolfs (media).
I assume divorce is very recent because you can see his family (Wasil) commenting on her pictures in 2015.

Here is why I think the account if hers and comment was hers as well.
-comments from family (including ex-husband and his sisters, her brother and sister)
-friends (including those she sees everyday), who are also team she is training with.
-the style of the comments. (if you go back to read some of her comments she often refers to people as “love” and, if you ever learned languages, you will see certain pattern she uses in sentences. )
-if her account was hacked she would know. Her friends would notice or her family.
-if she was hacked the comment just doesn’t make sense. “Go big or go home” isn’t it? Wouldn’t hacker say something like “yeah, Im pregnant and we are getting married tomorrow”. Not comment kindly to someones messege and then add about divorce.
I assume she was tired of everyone asking about it/making comment – and just decided to put an end to it.

Very quick research also answer your comment about her not being active since May 30. They came back from Florida and went to training. Most of her team members (not just her) last activity on social media was May 30-June 1 from National Olympic Traning center in Colorado Springs. I sincerely doubt that after hours of swimming she would wanna do anything.

Sorry for rambling, if you read it all the way here you go :flowers:

It's best for everyone to leave Miss Marks and her social media accounts alone. Also, people need to let go of this fantasy of a relationship between her and Harry.

Harry will eventually find someone, but he don't need anyone dreaming of one for him.

Mrs Littrell, think you misunderstood my comments... but that's OK... I'm not overly concerned. Many crossed wires here... no big deal...

Although her insta account is not private, it was an error to link it here, and, it was removed

However, it is a fact that people can and do recreate someone else's account, including pictures etc etc. I do not see any pics of PHarry at the insta which I follow so it has made me question whether or not we were looking at the same thing. Based on what you have posted, doesn't seem to be the case.

The same account which I follow is the same one followed by Eli Pelly. Made that comment because I am assuming (hoping) that this may be the legitimate account. I just very much doubt that EMarks would make such a statement online... makes absolutely no sense. Especially if she is supposedly in the midst of preparing for something as important as the Olympics.

Anyways, I will not continue to bore myself (and anyone else) with this topic... think we have beaten it into the ground now... I'm out!!

It's best for everyone to leave Miss Marks and her social media accounts alone. Also, people need to let go of this fantasy of a relationship between her and Harry.

Harry will eventually find someone, but he don't need anyone dreaming of one for him.

Amen to that. Lots of wasted energy.

LaRae

^ unfortunately the less the fans know, the more their imagination runs wild. And knowing the tabloids imagination runs just as wild, if not more. Fans for the most part take the rumors at face value.

Poor Olivia is being torn apart limb from limb, metaphorically speaking, by Harry fans on Twitter ever since she jokingly called him her new boyfriend.

I sometimes wonder if Harry gets married at all because no sane person will want to take the 'job', being critizised for breathing every day.

I think he will eventually but it'll be a long time- I doubt it would be before he hits 35, maybe more like 36-38.

And he'll keep whoever he dates as quiet as possible for as long as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

I sometimes wonder if Harry gets married at all because no sane person will want to take the 'job', being critizised for breathing every day.

I have wondered too if Harry will ever get married. I hope he does find someone he loves and that loves him. I hope he won't get in a hurry though and marry the wrong person. I saw a picture of Harry and Rebecca Deacon the other day at the mental health awareness event that he, William, and Kate were at and I thought to myself, "now that would be a cute couple." I guess I am trying to matchmake. Isn't she dating someone, though?

Last edited:
:previous: She was dating their media expert Nick loughran but they broke up it seems. Not sure she is dating anyone now. But I don't see Harry dating a member of his staff, well former, now his sister in law's. If nothing else, would make things pretty odd, especially if things didn't work out well.

I have wondered too if Harry will ever get married. I hope he does find someone he loves and that loves him. I hope he won't get in a hurry though and marry the wrong person. I saw a picture of Harry and Rebecca Deacon the other day at the mental health awareness event that he, William, and Kate were at and I thought to myself, "now that would be a cute couple." I guess I am trying to matchmake. Isn't she dating someone, though?
I have always thought that Harry would find happiness with the person we see as least likely. Much like his father, I think Harry will have a rough time finding lasting romance in marriage until later in life. That is mostly because there is a disconnect between what he wants in a woman, what the public expects and what modern women want out of relationships. JMO.

PADDY MCGUINNESS has claimed Prince Harry asked him to appear on Take Me Out in a bid to find love.

The 42-year-old host of the show alleged that the handsome royal is eager to head to the Isle of Fernando as it's difficult to hold down a relationship in the public eye.

According to Paddy, he was enjoying a night out on the tiles with some friends when he bumped into Harry, 31, who expressed a desire to chance his luck on the ITV match-making programme.

Speaking to BBC Radio One's Breakfast Show, he said: "We're having something to drink in the evening and who do I bump into? Prince Harry.

"He walks into the room [and] comes straight up to me and he goes, 'I want to be on your show - I want to go to Fernando's'. I was like, 'I don't think you need the help'.
Read more: Paddy McGuinness claims Prince Harry wants to appear on Take Me Out | Celebrity News | Showbiz & TV | Daily Express

On the other hand, from The Sun... Prince Harry secretly courting pop star Ellie Goulding after pair ‘canoodle at polo’

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12463...r-ellie-goulding-after-pair-canoodle-at-polo/

Last edited:
IMO I don't think Harry will get married. He seems more like the Sweets Uncle type for G and C. I even imagined a honorific, The Bachelor Prince. Harry just does not seem like he will get married I know he wants to but yeah. And that opinion leads to where I think one of the Queen's other male-line grandchildren will perform royal duties to fill in the gap.

Harry will find someone at some point, but the fascination of trying to pair him up with every girl he's seen with is just silly.

IMO I don't think Harry will get married. He seems more like the Sweets Uncle type for G and C. I even imagined a honorific, The Bachelor Prince. Harry just does not seem like he will get married I know he wants to but yeah. And that opinion leads to where I think one of the Queen's other male-line grandchildren will perform royal duties to fill in the gap.

I think Harry will marry eventually. He is after all still only 31. However, even if he doesn't marry that doesn't mean that he won't be able to perform Royal duties. There have been plenty of bachelor princes who performed Royal duties full time. Two sons of King George V did not marry until their thirties, the future King Edward VIII until his forties. Marital status doesn't affect the performance of Royal duties. When Charles is King Harry will still be a senior Royal, one of the King's two sons, the only sibling to William when he becomes King. So there won't be any question of others 'making up the gap.'

:previous: RH was not referring to a gap made by Harry not performing. But the gap filled by there possibly being no other wife. Looking at the royal duties and patronages, it is hard enough to imagine Charles and his sons and their wives handling what over a dozen royals do now. Eliminate another person all together??? RH is not saying Harry will disappear and not do duties. Simply there will be a place empty, patronages and roles left open, by him not having a wife. That could be filled by a cousin.

I stand corrected then! Sorry, Royal Highness!

Of course, although this isn't the thread to discuss it, that presumes that, when Charles is King, Royal engagements will continue in the numbers and form they are now. I can't see it. I can see more of a Continental/Scandi system of a couple of dozen patronages and causes pursued by each Royal under the umbrella of their own Foundations.

I hope and wish that Harry does marry in a few years, though. Royal life as a bachelor would be lonely, I think, and for his own sake Harry would be happier as a husband and father.

Last edited:
On the other hand, from The Sun... Prince Harry secretly courting pop star Ellie Goulding after pair ‘canoodle at polo’

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12463...r-ellie-goulding-after-pair-canoodle-at-polo/

I see Dan Wootton is back to his old tricks. He kept quiet for a few months after his fabricated stories about Harry and Chelsy getting back together, and James and Donna breaking-up.

It always amazes me that publications all over the world continue to reprint his stories, as if he is a valid source. :ohmy:

Last edited:
Well, Harry has known Ellie for five years at least. They are friends, but if anything serious was going to happen between them you would think it would have done so by now.

The media has grown so tired of Harry not being in a serious relationship-since his relationship with Chelsy ended- they have placed him in several fantasy relationships.

People simply don't understand what's taking a wealthy, handsome, and very popular Prince such a long time in finding his princess. Don't make much since on their part.

I think it's all pretty simple- it's not easy finding real love, no matter who you are.

Harry dating William and Catherine's wedding singer sure would be gold for the tabloids though lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom