Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Harry marries someone from a foreign country, will there be two weddings, one in England and one in the bride's country?:flowers::princess3::headache::hiding::onering::noevil::rose::rose2::twohearts::heart2:

Well one wouldn't enough for you I don't think. So why not! will you have 2 dresses? ??

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Well one wouldn't enough for you I don't think. So why not! will you have 2 dresses? ??

Only 2? I think it would be better to really do things up royally and have 4. Wedding dress and reception dress for both weddings! ;)

He's talked about wanting a family more than one time...but he knows it's going to take a special woman to take all that baggage on. I'm sure he has plenty of friends/family on the lookout on his behalf.

LaRae

What is the most number of years you think would be to have in age separation between Henry and his lady?

I would quite like to see Harry marry anyone of the same age to five to seven years younger. It's only my opinion of course, but personally I wouldn't like to see him at 32 with a 19 or 20 year old fiancée, for instance. People with that age gap have quite different aims and ideas about life, and a woman of twenty would normally (in the circles Harry moves in) be undertaking a university education anyway. If girls of 20 who primarily wanted to be wives and mothers were scarce in Diana's generation they'd certainly be very rare birds now.

Conversely, of course, when you get to your mid to late thirties and onward there can sometimes be problems in conceiving a child, so I don't think a forty year old Harry with a fiancée of the same age would be ideal either. However, the heart wants what the heart wants and the woman is an adult and the couple are in love, then that will be up to them.

What is the most number of years you think would be to have in age separation between Henry and his lady?

No more than 10 year gap between them....probably 5 to 8 is a good range.

As he gets older it matters less about the gap....a woman in her 30's marrying a guy almost 50 isn't as big of a deal.

LaRae

:previous: Yes, the age gap seems less extreme the older you get. A 29 year old and a 19 year for instance would have little in common, different places in life. One fresh into college, getting their first taste of freedom and life, the other well established into a career and adult life. Where at 40 and 30, both would have moved into the second stage and be likely looking at the same immediate goals.

There are 11 years between me and Harry. If he announces his engagement to me, is that okay? :flowers: :princess2: :onering:

That will be perfectly all right as far as I'm concerned, HarrysWife. :)

Last edited:
No more than 10 year gap between them....probably 5 to 8 is a good range.

As he gets older it matters less about the gap....a woman in her 30's marrying a guy almost 50 isn't as big of a deal.

LaRae

This is a good estimation. Also, as Curryong pointed out, if the couple do want to have children, the health of a mother-to-be is detrimental.
Is it wrong to think that Prince Harry would not want children?

Harry has said more than once during interviews that he loves children and can't wait to have them, that he just has to find the right person.

LaRae

Prince Harry: I want to be a dad, I'm just waiting for the right person | UK | News | Daily Express

Prince Harry said: "I’ve longed for kids since I was very, very young. And so I’m just—I’m waiting to find the right person, someone who’s willing to take on the job."

And more recently:

Prince Harry would love to settle down and have a royal baby of my own | Daily Mail Online

'Of course I would love to have kids right now but there's a process that one has to go through, and tours like this are great fun. Hopefully I'm doing all right by myself – it would be great to have someone else next to me to share the pressure, but you know, time will come and whatever happens, happens.'

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you miss his interview on Chris Evans this week? A song was played which Harry confirmed that he had brought along with him... its called "Love gets Sweeter Everyday"... the lyrics are quite revealing, and its clear that it was being played especially for someone.

Some lyrics go... dunno but my instinct says Chelsy Davy

You know your smile woman
treat me so darn darn fine
Give me such an appetite
& I need your loving every night
Your love gets sweeter everyday X4
Baby when you kiss my lips
Make me wanna go head over heels – for you yeah!
When you whisper in my ear
What I say is how I feel for you yeah!
Your love gets sweeter everyday X4

Since I was sweet sixteen
I wanted to make you my queen
Then until the day you were
You are the loving girl who’s taken my hand

Harry has said more than once during interviews that he loves children and can't wait to have them, that he just has to find the right person.

LaRae

Prince Harry: I want to be a dad, I'm just waiting for the right person | UK | News | Daily Express

Prince Harry said: "I’ve longed for kids since I was very, very young. And so I’m just—I’m waiting to find the right person, someone who’s willing to take on the job."

And more recently:

Prince Harry would love to settle down and have a royal baby of my own | Daily Mail Online

'Of course I would love to have kids right now but there's a process that one has to go through, and tours like this are great fun. Hopefully I'm doing all right by myself – it would be great to have someone else next to me to share the pressure, but you know, time will come and whatever happens, happens.'

See my post... the song PH chose to play on Chris Evans is quite revealing... whoever she is... he clearly has strong feelings for her.... seems a lot of people missed this

I think the press knows who PHarry's girlfriend is. Maybe there has been some agreement that they have access to him when in public, but guards his privacy when "off duty". That's the only explanation for a complete news blackout on his private life, and I'm sure he is massively active privately

I think the press knows who PHarry's girlfriend is. Maybe there has been some agreement that they have access to him when in public, but guards his privacy when "off duty". That's the only explanation for a complete news blackout on his private life, and I'm sure he is massively active privately

I have the same feeling. I do not believe he is single at the moment or not seeing anyone. I think that one day we will have a surprise engagement from prince Harry.

I would love to see Harry happily dating someone wonderful. However, if he is, he and his girlfriend must be wearing Harry Potter invisibility cloaks. Because it's just not the Press after photos, is it? Everyone has a cell phone and plenty have Instagram accounts and go on Twitter.

No matter how Harry could try to disguise himself it would only take one excited Harry fan on Twitter saying "I saw Prince Harry last night with his friends at --- and there was this blonde girl with him and...!" And his secret would be out.

When he was in the very first stages of dating Cressida Bonas before he served in Afghanistan, a fan posted a very blurry photo on the Internet of him dancing with her (she was then unknown) in some obscure Notting Hill club. There was instantly a lot of Internet chatter about who it could be, "It's not Chelsy, she's too short!" And this went on for days.

People refused to believe that he was dating CB until it was actually staring them in the face, but that's beside the point, which is that a high profile person like Harry just wouldn't be able to keep a steady girlfriend a secret.

There is just a tiny chance that he might be dating a young aristocrat whose father has vast estates they could hide in as well as going up to Sandringham etc. However, if they wanted to go out together in London, unless they go about in complete disguise somebody would be spotting them sooner or later.

So, I think, unfortunately Harry isn't dating anyone regularly at the moment, least of all Chelsy. I just feel that ship has well and truly sailed.

Last edited:
I would love to see Harry happily dating someone wonderful. However, if he is, he and his girlfriend must be wearing Harry Potter invisibility cloaks. Because it's just not the Press after photos, is it? Everyone has a cell phone and plenty have Instagram accounts and go on Twitter.

No matter how Harry could try to disguise himself it would only take one excited Harry fan on Twitter saying "I saw Prince Harry last night with his friends at --- and there was this blonde girl with him and...!" And his secret would be out.

When he was in the very first stages of dating Cressida Bonas just after he'd come back from Afghanistan, a fan posted a very blurry photo on the Internet of him dancing with her (she was then unknown) in some obscure Notting Hill club. There was instantly a lot of Internet chatter about who it could be, "It's not Chelsy, she's too short!" And this went on for days.

People refused to believe that he was dating CB until it was actually staring them in the face, but that's beside the point, which is that a high profile person like Harry just wouldn't be able to keep a steady girlfriend a secret.

There is just a tiny chance that he might be dating a young aristocrat whose father has vast estates they could hide in as well as going up to Sandringham etc. However, if they wanted to go out together in London, unless they go about in complete disguise somebody would be spotting them sooner or later.

So, I think, unfortunately Harry isn't dating anyone regularly at the moment, least of all Chelsy. I just feel that ship has well and truly sailed.

Unless a brave journalist decides to spill the beans, we can only but speculate. Think the lyrics to the song which he actually brought along with him to be played... on air... are quite revealing. Go back, listen to the interview. When I heard the lyrics to the song which HE chose, I though wuoh :ohmy: :ohmy:, Harry's really into this person, whoever she is. We hardly or actually never see William when he's "off duty", same with Charles, and only on a very rare occasion - Kate. It is possible for him to be seeing someone, and it not making it into the papers. Paparazzi are everywhere, and I'm sure they "check" his movements all the time. Not only can H use a disguise, I think most likely there is a press agreement of sorts in existence.

A press agreement in Britain? Nope. The press had no problem publishing his past flings.

Dating involves going out to clubs and having dinner in a restaurant. It involves romance and courting. There is just no way Harry could hide something like this in the age of 24/7 social media.

Plus the press wants to have Harry in a relationship, so it's actively looking for it. If there was even a whiff of a woman in his life, it would be all over it.

Last edited:
A press agreement in Britain? Nope. The press had no problem publishing his past flings.

Dating involves going out to clubs and having dinner in a restaurant. It involves romance and courting. There is just no way Harry could hide something like this in the age of 24/7 social media.

Plus the press wants to have Harry in a relationship, so it's actively looking for it. If there was even a whiff of a woman in his life, it would be all over it.

Sorry, I disagree. There was a press agreement when William was at St Andrews. I was on a RForum back then and we all knew about Kate long before she was public knowledge... we even saw photos of the infamous dress long before its public unveiling.

There is a press agreement re Prince George/Charlotte. Believe me, there has to be a press agreement in place re Harry.

The only way for Harry to have a private relationship is to court a young lady at private country houses. I've always said; if he goes about it the old fashion way, he'll probably be able to build something special and be successful. If they were spotted by anyone in the media, we would know about it. The media is pretty desperate for Harry to have a girlfriend. It has sadden them that Cressida and Chelsy ships have sailed.

Love hasn't been the same for Harry since he and Chelsy split. Yes, even famous and hot Prince's have dating issues!

Last edited:
Then again, it just might simply be that he really likes Finley Quaye's music. :D

(yeps. I had to look it up)

Not believing he has a girlfriend right now, or at least that the press hasn't found out yet. It would be really odd and so unlike them, sinc ethey have been longing for a scoop, a new romance etc for a long while.

Sorry, I disagree. There was a press agreement when William was at St Andrews. I was on a RForum back then and we all knew about Kate long before she was public knowledge... we even saw photos of the infamous dress long before its public unveiling.

There is a press agreement re Prince George/Charlotte. Believe me, there has to be a press agreement in place re Harry.

The agreement with William at St Andrews was about allowing him to finish his education out of the public eye, it wasn't about keeping a relationship secret per se.

George and Charlotte are minors, and it's not really something the British press wants to get involved with for the time being.

I don't want to be a wet blanket, but imo there is zero incentive for a tabloid to keep quiet about Harry if he was dating. It's not how the British press operates. Plus there would be nothing to stop a foreign newspaper from publishing pics of Harry with a woman.

Last edited:
Nope not believing he is dating anyone seriously...no way he could hide it except maybe right at the start. There are all kinds of people out there digging into what he (and the royals) do...not just Brit media.

If the same people keep showing up at the same locations he does someone is going to notice and suspect something is up.

I like romantic songs that speak to me on some level...that doesn't mean they make a statement about what is going on right now in my life.

The situation at St Andrews for William was only because he was still young and in college...Harry is not going to be given that deal at this point in life.

LaRae

The other possibility is that Harry did this to pip the press. He is a joker and not overly fond of the press, so I can see him doing this. You can listen to the song straight or listen for the sarcasm. Just saying.

I listen to love songs all of the time. From the Stylistics to Boyz II Men and I'm not in a relationship. They're songs that can put you in a good mood.

Yeah right...if Harry was seeing someone he would of told William and Kate not just his friend and ex-girlfriend. These articles are so made up.

LaRae

Posh Blonde in Orlando- OMG it's Isla from Frozen. Harry can be King of Arendale then. Olaf will be so happy. ?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

The most laughable thing about the article is the idea that it's his "friends and family" that he's worried about paying "unhelpfully keen attention"...

Seriously, Charlotte Griffiths.. do you not own a mirror? Or is it that you're incapable of seeing your reflection in one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom