Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll need to stop reading comboxes on those media sites.

The vast majority of Brits (and Americans...which most Americans could care less about any royal family) could give a fig that Meghan is mixed race. The majority of comments I've seen here only focus on her acting and where she lives as possible issues.

If anything it's more of a class bias than anything else.

LaRae

For starters, as Zonk has already pointed out, a war 300 years ago doesn't mean that Americans can't marry Brits, be they commoners, aristocrats, or nobles.

Edward VIII already married an American. Many, many British nobles have married Americans over the years.

And to make it clear, she won't be an American princess. In all likelihood, she'll become a dual citizen if they marry.

Of course Americans can marry Brits, just not the Royal Family, they got rid of us, why should they now have the privilege to be part of the BRF or want to for that matter. She is part of the Hollywood culture that make movies like "The Patriot" or HBO series "John Adams". A lot of anti British sentiment.

Of course the War for Independence had nothing to do with Meghan, but history is what it is, I just don't think she would be accepted.

Last edited:
Of course Americans can marry Brits, just not the Royal Family, they got rid of us, why should they now have the privilege to be part of the BRF or want to for that matter. She is part of the Hollywood culture that make movies like "The Patriot" or HBO series "John Adams". A lot of anti British sentiment.

Of course the War for Independence had nothing to do with Meghan, but history is what it is, I just don't think she would be accepted.

Winston Churchill's mother was American, Princess Diana has an American ancestors.

AT the risk of getting my post deleted but speaking as a Brit, I think your comments are complete tosh!

All the majority of British people will want is for Harry to be happy, get it right and for the marriage to last. And thats for his sake, rather than ours.

The line of succession is secure. He is not under any pressure at all.

I am trying not to be rude or dismissive but you are all over the place and it's not making any sense.

1] What rule or law states that a member of the British Royal family can't marry and American? Please do not cite Wallis Simpson as example, that was a different time, different expectations and different people.

2] They got rid of us? What does that mean? By they do you mean the British? By us do you mean the United States? The US declared independence, we fought it out, they surrendered, acknowledged our independence left and we won.

3] What do movies/television series over five years old...if not older have to do with Meaghan? Considering that many British actors are VERY popular and respected in Hollywood...how can you state there is anti British sentiment.

4] Please provide examples on why Meaghan would not be accepted by the British public.

To be quite honest, the majority of people that seem to have an issue with Meaghan are not British subjects but people from other countries.

AT the risk of getting my post deleted but speaking as a Brit, I think your comments are complete tosh!

All the majority of British people will want is for Harry to be happy, get it right and for the marriage to last. And thats for his sake, rather than ours.

The line of succession is secure. He is not under any pressure at all.

Exactly. The future of the monarchy is Charles, William and George.

Harry and his wife will gradually fade into the woodwork. They will have a role during the reign of Charles and the early days of William until George and Charlotte are old enough to do royal duties. And than we will have people trying to push Harry and his wife into retirement...much as they do now for the Kents and Gloucesters.

Last edited:
And let us not forget the illustrious Thelma Furness, Viscountess Furness that was mistress to The Prince of Wales before he became King Edward VIII and introduced him to Wallis Simpson. Thelma is also known as being a great aunt to Anderson Cooper the CNN anchorman.

I also agree the American Revolutionary War has had virtually no impact in the modern era on relations between the Americans and the British and there have been countless marriages between Americans and the aristocracy for a long time. The influx of American wealth has saved quite a few stately "piles" from descending into complete ruins.

Diana's grandmother Ruth, Lady Fermoy was Queen Elizabeth, The Queen Mother's friend and confidant for years and she had (gasp) American roots. :D

We Americans came in pretty handy during a couple of wars, though. And we didn't fight to save just the BRF, either.

I am sorry to have started the entire discussion on the American vs British alliance, I guess I am not getting my point across, so I will just apologize and leave it at that.
Sorry if I had offended anybody on either side of the pond

Not to worry Zaika. All opinions are welcomed and respected and it does make for some really good discussions and an incredible medium for learning something new.

One thing that makes these forums and threads so popular is that its pretty much the way of things to have an opinion on something but not just because its what one thinks but because there is a basis in credible fact for that opinion. As in "this is what I think and why I think this way".

Its these kind of conversations that make TRF a message board of higher standards than a gossip site or the comment section of the Daily Mail.

Welcome to TRF Zaika and glad to see you jumping in and getting more than your little toe wet. :D

Yes, I've said that from the beginning. People point to other things, but in reality the problem is she is biracial. I have not seen Harry's ex girlfriends being attacked like this. Chelsy was not English and Cressida was an actress and no one cared.

Meghan is Half Black. That is the problem 100% with the attacks and negative posts and comments. Bingo!

Now I see Harry's point in his statement.

We Americans came in pretty handy during a couple of wars, though. And we didn't fight to save just the BRF, either.

I know, you guys were great, thank you

Last edited:
I haven't seen anyone say anything about her race. I think you have to be careful when you start accusing people of something that isn't true.
For the record I don't care that she's half black,half Jewish ,maybe catholic ,American ,outspoken, divorced, etc etc etc I do worry about the acting thing that I have posted.
I wish them well but it's early days
Just be careful saying people are racist

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

For all we know, Meghan could gladly give up working on a drama series set and prefer to work on the world stage where there really is a better chance of making a difference.

As people age, they also grow in maturity and their priorities can shift and things that were appealing and beckoning in their 20s opened different doors for them in their 30s.

We've seen how Harry made a change between giving up an Army career which he's wanted since he was a kid to taking his Army experiences and working to make a difference for service personnel that have been wounded or hurt when adjusting to civilian life again as Prince Henry of Wales.

Its growth and its change that makes life more fulfilling in the long run.

By racist comment I think American Observer means out there in Twitter, Tumblr, Blog land and over the Internet in general in the early days after the KP statement. Even in another forum there was one poster who was having the vapours about George and Charlotte having to 'play with dusky cousins'! When I read that I thought I was back in the 1920's!

However, I haven't seen any racist remarks on here at all, and (I'm on the Internet a lot) it's certainly calmed down a lot out there over the last week or two. Most of the naysayers are now consulting astrology in the hopes of a breakup, or shaking their heads over her IG and Twitter accounts and hoping Harry meets someone else!

Ncidentally, I remember the Chelsy years when she was accused of looking like a barmaid after a bad weekend by some on Tumblrs , and Cressida was referred to as CressMess, so this isn't new!

Last edited:
I don't believe in royal blood etc or that royals shouldn't marry "commoners"
But I am concerned that Meghan is an actor for most actors acting is a passion and not something they can walk away from. Look at actors who act on long after most people have retired. Everything I have read about Princess Grace says she missed her acting and was very sad she couldn't continue.
I would hope that if Meghan does marry Harry she can be happy without acting anymore because I don't think anyone would be ready for a wife and possible mother of a member of the BRF to be living in another country while she makes a movie etc
Harry's wife needs to join the firm do her job and be happy doing that , there is no other option.
Anyway just my take on it marriage isn't a Mills and Boon book especially a royal one
Princess Grace's situation is different than Meghan, should they decide to marry. Unless I'm way off base, I believe Princess Grace was not championing any social issues prior to her marriage. She had to find the issues that she's interested in in addition to giving up everything she's known and loved. Meghan is already very active in charity work for social issues she's passionate about. Particularly in gender equality as well as improving lives of those in impoverished countries. So, for her, it's more of a shift from one job to other work she's already doing. That's honestly why I felt this seemed like such a good match when the story first came out.

Also, at this point, the onboardig of commoners to the royal family seems to have improved. The royal family has learned its lessons when it comes to not preparing someone for the role. I think they've done very well with Kate. Rainier certainly didn't do as much. Plus, with the improvement in technology, it's a lot easier for international travels, so Meghan could still see her family regularly.

BTW, preparing someone for the role And Suits are why I don't see an engagement until late 2018 at the earliest if it gets that far. She'd probably have to live in Britain for awhile first, and that won't happen until late 2017 or early 2018 bc Suits won't wrap up filming for it's likely last season. Then she'd have to adjust to life and they would have to spend some time together and see before getting engaged.

Last edited:
Princess Grace's situation is different than Meghan, should they decide to marry. Unless I'm way off base, I believe Princess Grace was not championing any social issues prior to her marriage. She had to find the issues that she's interested in in addition to giving up everything she's known and loved. Meghan is already very active in charity work for social issues she's passionate about. Particularly in gender equality as well as improving lives of those in impoverished countries. So, for her, it's more of a shift from one job to other work she's already doing. That's honestly why I felt this seemed like such a good match when the story first came out.

Also, at this point, the onboardig of commoners to the royal family seems to have improved. The royal family has learned its lessons when it comes to not preparing someone for the role. I think they've done very well with Kate. Rainier certainly didn't do as much. Plus, with the improvement in technology, it's a lot easier for international travels, so Meghan could still see her family regularly.

Princess Grace is a poor comparison in many ways.

When she got married, Princess Grace was only 26 and she was automatically the wife of the head of state. She was at the prime of her career - her first film was released in 1951, and by the time of her wedding 5 years later she's done 11 movies and won 1 Oscar and 3 Golden Globes, and been nominated for another Oscar. She had to give up a lot for her marriage.

Meghan, however... she's not a huge actress. She's had a major role on one TV show that many people haven't heard of. She hasn't had many roles outside of it, few of which were staring. She's a fair bit older than Grace Kelly was when she got married. Meghan's spoken about how she's struggled in her career because of her "ambiguous" ethnicity (she's too dark to play white, but too light to play black), and when Suits ends she's likely going to have to struggle to find roles because of her age.

On top of that, unlike Princess Grace, Meghan already has philanthropic experience, so she has something she could build upon if she were to become a royal.

I think the biggie career wise for Meghan is going to be more whether or not she's going to have to leave Suits before it ends than giving up her whole career. I think if Suits were to end at season 7 then Meghan might not have a hard time giving up acting for a royal marriage. But if it were renewed for an 8th season, then it might be more of a sacrifice for her (especially if her new notoriety does help Suits' ratings).

Princess Grace is a poor comparison in many ways.

When she got married, Princess Grace was only 26 and she was automatically the wife of the head of state. She was at the prime of her career - her first film was released in 1951, and by the time of her wedding 5 years later she's done 11 movies and won 1 Oscar and 3 Golden Globes, and been nominated for another Oscar. She had to give up a lot for her marriage.

Meghan, however... she's not a huge actress. She's had a major role on one TV show that many people haven't heard of. She hasn't had many roles outside of it, few of which were staring. She's a fair bit older than Grace Kelly was when she got married. Meghan's spoken about how she's struggled in her career because of her "ambiguous" ethnicity (she's too dark to play white, but too light to play black), and when Suits ends she's likely going to have to struggle to find roles because of her age.

On top of that, unlike Princess Grace, Meghan already has philanthropic experience, so she has something she could build upon if she were to become a royal.

I think the biggie career wise for Meghan is going to be more whether or not she's going to have to leave Suits before it ends than giving up her whole career. I think if Suits were to end at season 7 then Meghan might not have a hard time giving up acting for a royal marriage. But if it were renewed for an 8th season, then it might be more of a sacrifice for her (especially if her new notoriety does help Suits' ratings).
You are absolutely right. Especially on the age thing. Nothing wrong with either woman's age, but a lot of things does come with age. Especially understanding yourself and finding your causes.

I'm a huge Suits fan, and that's why I've paid so much attention to this relationship. From everything we've heard, it doesn't seem likely an 8th season will happen. Now if that changed if this relationship driving up rating, which I doubt it will in long run, actors were probably only contracted until 7th season. That means Meghan would have an out if they are serious enough at that point. However, they have some time to figure that out if it ever comes down to that.

And it's not just suits she might be offered movie roles that she's longed for. She may be more than happy to give it all up for Harry just hope she's well aware of what her life will be and what she can and cannot say and do

You are absolutely right. Especially on the age thing. Nothing wrong with either woman's age, but a lot of things does come with age. Especially understanding yourself and finding your causes.

I'm a huge Suits fan, and that's why I've paid so much attention to this relationship. From everything we've heard, it doesn't seem likely an 8th season will happen. Now if that changed if this relationship driving up rating, which I doubt it will in long run, actors were probably only contracted until 7th season. That means Meghan would have an out if they are serious enough at that point. However, they have some time to figure that out if it ever comes down to that.

I've read that the creator and cast signed 2 year contracts before Season 6 started, so they're all under contract until the end of season 7 - Gina Torres is the exception, as she chose not to renew and left mid-way through season 6.

But I think 2 year contract renewals are kind of the norm, so cast member not being under contract past season 7 right now doesn't necessarily mean that there won't be seasons past it. My point is more that if the network decides to renew the actors' contracts for further seasons then that is something tangible that Meghan would have to consider giving up.

And it's not just suits she might be offered movie roles that she's longed for. She may be more than happy to give it all up for Harry just hope she's well aware of what her life will be and what she can and cannot say and do

I see your point and do agree with it, but I wouldn't bet on her being offered many movie roles. Actresses who are much more well known and much more successful have spoken about how hard it is to get roles the more they age - Maggie Gyllenhaal said in an interview last year that at the then age of 37 she had been deemed too old to play the love interest for a 55 year old man. This year Olivia Wilde revealed that she lost out on an opportunity to play Leonardo Dicaprio's love interest in Wolf of Wall Street because she was too old. Leo was 38 at the time, Olivia Wilde was 28.

There's actually a really good Forbes article on the issue here.

Agreed. Either way, she'd have to give up a lot. Especially seeing how passionate she is about some issues. Being a member of the royal family gives her a platform to do good, but she can't always get the issues she wants. She'd have to work with others and what they want whereas now she has good platforms as well. The difference is she can say whatever is on her mind. Most of her issues, i really don't see as political, but some do. For example, she specifically called out Trump for his misogynistic comments. It's only political because he was running for office. However, if he was just a celebrity and said the same things, I bet she'd say the same if asked.

But there's already an actress in the family (Lady Frederick Windsor) and let's not forget that Mike Tindall has been on a few reality shows. So it's kind of hard to argue that Meghan is unsuitable because of her profession.

We should also mention that Andrew had longterm relationships with Koo Stark and Angie Everhart. He also has been casually linked to a number of models in recent years. And Prince Edward had a 5-year relationship with actress Ruthie Henshall, a 1-year relationship with model Romy Adlington, and he dated tv show presenter Ulrika Jonsson.

Harry's taste in women is hardly 'new' for the BRF. No one at BP is falling over in shock. Harry is a royal younger son, living like a royal younger son.

I thought I heard Kate was half Jewish herself did they bug her about that? Some will say she (Meghan) straightens her hair to look white but both Meghan and Kate have naturally curly hair and tanned skin...I've seen some Middletons darker than Meghan and she is still getting bashed...I've even heard she will never be a "princess" or accepted by the Queen because she has brown eyes (Which are a honey color to me) as if the heir to the throne Prince George doesn't have Brown eyes! It's a shame.

I want to comment on a couple of your claims.

Unfortunately, the Catherine is Jewish rumors have been debunked. The confusion came because of Carole's maiden name, Goldsmith. 'Gold' in surnames has old English roots (non-jewish) as well as old German roots (sometimes jewish). People were hoping she descended from the German, Goldschmidt, modern jewish spelling Goldsmith, but predictably she was traced to the non-Jewish Anglo-Saxon Goldsmiths.

As for the Middletons having naturally dark skin and being darker than Meghan.
Catherine, Pippa, and James tan and fake-tan, Pippa especially with fervor. If you want to get a idea of what their natural skin looks like, view their childhood pics. Some on this site have even called young Catherine pale and sickly looking. Chelsy's skin is also not naturally dark(sometimes orange).

So while Meghan has a beautiful natural skin tone, probably one that Chelsy and Pippa wish they had, the Middletons are run-of-the-mill white.

I want to comment on a couple of your claims.

Unfortunately, the Catherine is Jewish rumors have been debunked. The confusion came because of Carole's maiden name, Goldsmith. 'Gold' in surnames has old English roots (non-jewish) as well as old German roots (sometimes jewish). People were hoping she descended from the German, Goldschmidt, modern jewish spelling Goldsmith, but predictably she was traced to the non-Jewish Anglo-Saxon Goldsmiths.

As for the Middletons having naturally dark skin and being darker than Meghan.
Catherine, Pippa, and James tan and fake-tan, Pippa especially with fervor. If you want to get a idea of what their natural skin looks like, view their childhood pics. Some on this site have even called young Catherine pale and sickly looking. Chelsy's skin is also not naturally dark(sometimes orange).

So while Meghan has a beautiful natural skin tone, probably one that Chelsy and Pippa wish they had, the Middletons are run-of-the-mill white.[/QUOTE]

The Middletons are definitely white by their parents and possibly even grandparents but I'm saying it looks like they could have had an ancestor with a different background with their darker features,curly hair and tanned skin which tans very easily...I could definitely be wrong but that's what it seems like.I have seen both Kate and Meghans "baby" pictures and It also looks like Meghan was a snow white baby...She obviously has naturally tanned skin because of her ethnicity but just like anyone else,she still tans her skin...If I were going to choose the "White baby" from baby pictures alone without knowing either of them, I would have assumed Kate was a European/jewish baby and Meghan confusingly enough looks like a pure white baby.The picture I'm referring to is one of Meghan laying on her dad's chest when she was a few months old...If you didn't clear the half Jewish rumor to me right now I would have still believed she was Jewish or either hiding that fact...Having family straight from Israel myself it was almost unmistakable to me even before they mentioned the possibility.....BUT I'm sure daily mail did her entire family tree like Meghans when her and William were together so if they found out something I can only assume they would have told it...Who knows.I know it's completely off topic but I just wanted to respond.

[[/QUOTE]

The Middletons are definitely white by their parents and possibly even grandparents but I'm saying it looks like they could have had an ancestor with a different background with their darker features,curly hair and tanned skin which tans very easily...I could definitely be wrong but that's what it seems like.I have seen both Kate and Meghans "baby" pictures and It also looks like Meghan was a snow white baby...She obviously has naturally tanned skin because of her ethnicity but just like anyone else,she still tans her skin...If I were going to choose the "White baby" from baby pictures alone without knowing either of them, I would have assumed Kate was a European/jewish baby and Meghan confusingly enough looks like a pure white baby.The picture I'm referring to is one of Meghan laying on her dad's chest when she was a few months old...If you didn't clear the half Jewish rumor to me right now I would have still believed she was Jewish or either hiding that fact...Having family straight from Israel myself it was almost unmistakable to me even before they mentioned the possibility.....BUT I'm sure daily mail did her entire family tree like Meghans when her and William were together so if they found out something I can only assume they would have told it...Who knows.I know it's completely off topic but I just wanted to respond.[/QUOTE]

I don't see a snow white baby. Look at her baby pic in the Elle article Meghan wrote. Meghan Markle On Her Biracial Identity - Actress Meghan Markle Discusses Being Half Black Half White That is a biracial baby and that is something Meghan is proud of. It really feels like you are trying to underplay (maybe erase?) Meghan's ethnicity, with all this she can pass for white, and she whiter than other white people spiel. Maybe that's not your intention but it makes me a little uncomfortable, like you are justifying Harry's attraction to her.

Last edited:
So actors and actresses who appear in Drama series on cable networks aren't actors and actresses? Perhaps you should argue that out with the producers of those shows! Acting is a profession in which there is a 95% unemployment rate at any one time. Would you characterise Cressida Bonas (another ex of Harry's) as an actress? After all, she's appeared on the London stage in a few productions. An actress? Or are only people who appear in prestigious productions 'true' actors and actresses.

Meghan has made her living from film and TV roles since the early 2000's. She's appeared in small parts in eleven films. She's also had roles in TV films and other shows. Not an actress, then, remembering the huge unemployment rate in the profession?

There are huge differences between Meghan and Princess Sofia. Without going into excruciating details, Sofia was a nude model for men's magazines as a teenager. She was a Miss Slitz in Sweden. She appeared in an extremely tacky reality show in which she kissed another woman. She, again without going into detail, led a very colourful private life during this time.

Slight differences? Can you point me to any nude modelling for men's magazines that Meghan has done? Any reality show work in which she showed herself off, to put it politely!

I support Harry and Meghan's relationship, and yeah there are differences between Meghan and Sweden's Princess Sofia but there are similarities as well.

First of all Sofia was not a nude model, she posed nude once and was not a teenager at the time.

While not a reality show, Meghan "showed herself off" on Deal or no Deal.

I could be wrong but I doubt if Meghan has been self-supporting since the early 2000s, even when taking into account that she worked as a calligrapher in addition to acting. Maybe Sofia's private life could be considered colorful vis a vis Meghan, but to me it looks like they both basically lived off wealthy men, and while doing so engaged in fun stuff, however both also have a social conscious and did activities in that area as well.

Kissing a woman on a reality TV show, posting a picture of spooning bananas the day the story breaks that you are dating the world's most eligible bachelor, potayto, potahto.

Last edited:
Having darker skin complexion doesn't always have to do with having ancestors of color. My dad was German/Scots and he was darker skinned. Blue black hair. Some of the Celtic groups were known to have darker skin. So were some of the Germans.

I've never gone around assuming because someone has a darker (or lighter) skin tone it means they must have X ancestors. My husband has some Native American ancestry but he's very fair skinned, has blue eyes.

In my over 40 years, living in the midwest, I have maybe run into 4 or 5 people who care what race or color someone is.

I'm from the deep south originally, I go there a couple times a year. Aagin...no one I'm around cares what your skin color is.

It's irrevelant what ethnic background Meghan is. Everyone just needs to stop talking about it and focus on the actual relationship... the one poster here needs to stop bringing it up every 2 or 3 pages.

LaRae

Last edited:
I don't see a snow white baby. Look at her baby pic in the Elle article Meghan wrote. Meghan Markle On Her Biracial Identity - Actress Meghan Markle Discusses Being Half Black Half White That is a biracial baby and that is something Meghan is proud of. It really feels like you are trying to underplay (maybe erase?) Meghan's ethnicity, with all this she can pass for white, and she whiter than other white people spiel. Maybe that's not your intention but it makes me a little uncomfortable, like you are justifying Harry's attraction to her.

Thank you for posting that link. An excellent article, very wel written.

Not trying to make this about me and I'm sure this will all get deleted but I'm not trying to erase Meghans ethnicity I'm also from from the south,Georgia.I'm also African American and Irish so if anything I'm proud of her race too lol...The picture of Meghan as a "baby" with her dad she looks like a White baby,as a toddler(which is what you saw) her skin is yellow...It doesn't matter to me but I'm just stating my opinion.I wasn't trying to bring up skin color I was just making an example of Kate's features and that I was convinced she was Jewish until someone told me she wasn't.That's all.This topic should get deleted though because this will turn into a page...Sorry to the Moderator for starting it.

I see your point and do agree with it, but I wouldn't bet on her being offered many movie roles. Actresses who are much more well known and much more successful have spoken about how hard it is to get roles the more they age - Maggie Gyllenhaal said in an interview last year that at the then age of 37 she had been deemed too old to play the love interest for a 55 year old man. This year Olivia Wilde revealed that she lost out on an opportunity to play Leonardo Dicaprio's love interest in Wolf of Wall Street because she was too old. Leo was 38 at the time, Olivia Wilde was 28.

Its kind of fitting to bring up Olivia Wilde here in this conversation. Wilde first really came to be known as an actress in her role as Dr. Remy "Thirteen" Hadley in the Fox TV series "House" starring British actor Hugh Laurie. Although that series had ceased production, it still is seen on multiple channels here in reruns.

I equate "House" on par with the series "Suits" and even the most watched series "NCIS". The characters from these series become pretty much household names as even after production on the series stops, they are continued to be shown in marathons and reruns because they're so well liked.

To have a drama series that has continued to air into its 7th year is an accomplishment in this day and age where TV shows and series come and go pretty much without notice. It is work that Meghan Markle has a right to be proud of.

I just really hope that with this relationship that Harry and Meghan now have, the intense focus on these two doesn't play any kind of a part in their decision on which way the relationship goes. The press and public opinion did a whammy of a job to push the Prince of Wales to "make good" with his relationship with the then Lady Diana Spencer. The pressure to marry was extraordinarily high and we all know how that turned out in the long run.

Just one comment here on being biracial and having "dark" skin. As I see it, some people have naturally darker skin tones that a lot of pure white folks pay a lot of money to attain. So, to me, its kind of hypercritical to rant and rave about racial bias when they're digging deep into their pockets to attain the same look. Humans are a funny breed sometimes.

Last edited:
I support Harry and Meghan's relationship, and yeah there are differences between Meghan and Sweden's Princess Sofia but there are similarities as well.

First of all Sofia was not a nude model, she posed nude once and was not a teenager at the time.

While not a reality show, Meghan "showed herself off" on Deal or no Deal.

I could be wrong but I doubt if Meghan has been self-supporting since the early 2000s, even when taking into account that she worked as a calligrapher in addition to acting. Maybe Sofia's private life could be considered colorful vis a vis Meghan, but to me it looks like they both basically lived off wealthy men, and while doing so engaged in fun stuff, however both also have a social conscious and did activities in that area as well.

Kissing a woman on a reality TV show, posting a picture of spooning bananas the day the story breaks that you are dating the world's most eligible bachelor, potayto, potahto.

No. Sofia was not a teen when she posed nude. She was 20 when she was miss slits and posed with the boa. She was posing topless in bondage photos at 16. She also had her scenes in paradise hotel. And while not nude, barely covered bikini and such photos.

How you can compare that to wearing a fully covered cocktail dress and holding a suitcase is a joke. If nothing more than deal or no deal is a family friendly show on prime time. And paradise hotel was late night and had adult only warnings :bang:

Comparing her sex scenes on paradise hotel to a picture of bananas is not potato potatoe, it is cherry to watermelon. Only thing in common is was public

Last edited:
I am not sure that Meghan, s profession
will be an issue.

It is well known that, after forty, leading roles dry up for actresses, even those in the top tier. She might be happy to move on to something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom