Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it wasn't years in between serious relationship like Harry which is what I'm pointing out. Some people bounce back quicker and easier than others which I see as Meghan. Harry is very different

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

That's fair. But if it ends, it's going to be somewhat heartbreaking either way, I don't think it's necessarily a reason to worry. Here I go contradicting myself :)D), but its a positive note, that Meghan does long term relationships, not quick flings.

There is no need for us to analyse body language and make assumptions from a split second moment - it never achieves anything.

With regard to Harry not jumping into one relationship after another, it is obvious that he is cautious where his love-life is concerned.

The very fact that he took his time before he met his next girlfriend (i.e. Meghan) shows he was being careful. The very fact that he issued a statement a few weeks ago in respect of his relationship with Meghan shows that he is serious and, more importantly, he has confidence in her that she is serious too.

It's all very simple really.

Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016

What would happen if they married had a child then broke up and If she wanted to bring up the child in America.

Would she have to agree to bring up any children in England

I have a feeling that married-in brides of the BRF are asked to agree to that before marriage. That probably happened with Diana and with Sarah.

I would have though so too but not really sure if it would apply to Harrys children as well as Williams.

I always thought she was in London. I was right! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Talk about mis-information!

Checked the daily mail this morning, and they've run a story about Harry and Meghan going to the theatre. The play they went to see in the first article was a "Peter Pan Flop", just seen the story again and the play they now went to see was Curious Incident of the dog in the night time!

The only thing I'm going to believe is an engagement announcement from BP! :lol:

People really need to stop getting ahead of themselves and just let them date. People already taking about breakups, marriage bust ups, custody of the kids, etc. Let them figure all this out as they date. If marriage is in the works, they'll let us know. Right now, love is blossoming.

Talk about mis-information!

Checked the daily mail this morning, and they've run a story about Harry and Meghan going to the theatre. The play they went to see in the first article was a "Peter Pan Flop", just seen the story again and the play they now went to see was Curious Incident of the dog in the night time!

The only thing I'm going to believe is an engagement announcement from BP! :lol:

So Daily Fail had to change their title...LOL!! apparently both theaters are next to the other.
Save

express has an article up...and all im going to say is i think this relationship is way more serious than his relationship with cressida ever was...he wasnt even willing to pay for a plane ticket for her to go to guy pelly's wedding...and ingrid seward said maybe an engagement in 5 yrs...way sooner than that she is 35...if she wants to have kids that is going to be way sooner than later (about an engagement)...

thats obviously if an engagement happens. but it looks like he can see a future with her...something he couldnt see with the others (because the amt of attention royals get)

No matter what they went to watch, what matters is that they were together and seemed very happy, especially Harry

I have never seen Prince Harry want to show off his girl like this in front of "thousands" ...Did Cressida and Harry hold hands? He always seemed fed up with her in public...He treated Chelsy this way and wanted to marry her so Even though I don't want to compare,he really likes this one.Seems like she makes him feel "normal" like his mother used to.He probably can't believe his luck that he has been eating home cooked meals and hasn't need for his microwave lately...They are practically living together right now,wow!!! Harry's an actual man these days,Thanks Meghan!!!

It is one thing to learn from past experiences as that's what they're for. To teach us things. To spend one's life constantly focusing on the future and what could go wrong is inviting Murphy to move in. (Murphy's Law: Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.) Trust me, I've had Murphy move in over time and he brought all his relatives with him.

Both Harry and Meghan are adults with their heads firmly screwed on the right way and its my opinion that they're very much living in the "now" and enjoying it as much as they possibly can. Bridges to be crossed and bumps in the road that may lie ahead will be crossed if and when they get to them. Its all the "now" moments that will enable them to handle the future together as an "us" against the pitfalls should they occur.

I'm just happy to see that they're a happy couple that seem to be very much in love and very, very happy.

I've heard a few times, that to see how serious someone is about a relationship, a job or whatever, just follow their feet, let their actions speak.

As an outsider looking in, it seems like they're both making an equal amount of effort for this relationship, traveling back and forth to see each other. It mght seem immature to some, but I bet those little bracelets and necklaces mean a great deal to them, and they're a nice way to show affection. Added to this Harry's statement, I'd say they're pretty serious, and this is based on their actions that have been revealed to the public.

I think if any girl Harry dated suffered racial abuse at the hands of newspapers and social media trolls, he would issue a statement. It's just up until this point he's only ever dated sloany English girls.

So I'm not sure the statement means he's anymore serious with Meghan than with previous girlfriends. It's only been 7 months.

One date at a time is the best policy, especially early in a relationship.

And the English girls received a lot of abuse too, not just racist abuse. They were torn to pieces by tabloids, but he never said a word. He called Meghan his girlfriend in that statement, that's huge, in my book. He could've issued the same statement using friend, or acquaintance, and it would've been effective calling out the abuse Meghan received.

I've heard a few times, that to see how serious someone is about a relationship, a job or whatever, just follow their feet, let their actions speak.

As an outsider looking in, it seems like they're both making an equal amount of effort for this relationship, traveling back and forth to see each other. It mght seem immature to some, but I bet those little bracelets and necklaces mean a great deal to them, and they're a nice way to show affection. Added to this Harry's statement, I'd say they're pretty serious, and this is based on their actions that have been revealed to the public.

I agree, Meghan has the right amount of Yes this is my man that any normal woman has but within the constraints of the media. Alot of men do like to be appreciated and I imagine they have alot of inside jokes and code between them.

And the English girls received a lot of abuse too, not just racist abuse. They were torn to pieces by tabloids, but he never said a word. He called Meghan his girlfriend in that statement, that's huge, in my book. He could've issued the same statement using friend, or acquaintance, and it would've been effective calling out the abuse Meghan received.

Yes each girl received alot of abuse, they are horrible. Meghan's abuse happened all at one time and had specific elements and undertones, even I was scared for her and her family over some of the articles. I imagine Harry has learned from past mistakes and is willing to take the ridicule and ribbing he got from his letter in order to just have a LIFE! It is not just his past girlfriends but also the fact that possible girlfriends would not want to put up with this gauntlet of abuse.

His ex-girlfriends were also mistreated and he never went out to defend them. With Cressida he always seemed bored, I have no doubt that he likes Meghan and is serious about her.

Well it wasn't years in between serious relationship like Harry which is what I'm pointing out. Some people bounce back quicker and easier than others which I see as Meghan. Harry is very different

We don't actually know how long Harry goes between serious relationships - he's gotten pretty good at hiding them. Wasn't he with Cressida for a year before the relationship became public knowledge? He was with Meghan for a few months before anyone found out about it too. Who knows how many relationships he's had that we never heard about.

People Magazine thinks Meghan may stay at Anmer Hall over the holidays and go shooting with Harry.

One, Anmer is William and Catherine's and two, Meghan doesn't strike me as a stalking deer, shooting pheasants type of girl.

Harry may have to give up country pursuits.

People Magazine thinks Meghan may stay at Anmer Hall over the holidays and go shooting with Harry.

One, Anmer is William and Catherine's and two, Meghan doesn't strike me as a stalking deer, shooting pheasants type of girl.

Especially if we are going by the alternating Christmases, this year is a Middleton Christmas so it would be pretty weird for Meghan to be hanging out at Anmer with William and Kate, the kids and Kate's family.

There is a lot about Meghan that we just don't know.... yet. Even if going on a shoot is a new experience for her, she may find she enjoys it. Or maybe not. Either way, if the relationship is a solid one with a good measure of give and take, Harry wouldn't be made to give up something he really enjoys nor would she ask that of him.

As far as Anmer Hall and the holidays, anything that's been reported, I tend to take as speculation as their guest list and goings on for the holidays aren't for public knowledge or are printed up in the CC. I wouldn't be surprised if Meghan did join with the gang at Anmer as I think the protocol of who's there and who's not is quite a bit more relaxed than at the "Big House". I think the Middleton side of the family would be more apt to embrace "the more the merrier" attitude.

I 100% agree with you about Meghan probably not being a fan of hunting. I am stunned.:lol:

But I don't think the Cambridges would have any problems hosting a friend of Harry's if he asked them to.

Last edited:
I am not saying it's true but not impossible, it doesn't say on Christmas Day or such. I don't believe the middletons will be at Amner the entire holiday. It's not unthinkable Meghan may join them for a few days at some point in the next few weeks.

At least this time the paper is not speculating she has been invited to the big house. I remember all the Kate has been invited to Christmas with the queen stories, when still dating, and when she dudnt go, oh well she turned it down as she was too respectful of family custom. Amner is a lot more believable.

I don't see her as the hunting type. But I don't believe Kate is much for it either. Who knows the two women may spend some girl time while the brothers hunt.

I wouldn't assume or expect Harry is going to give up country things (hunting etc) for anyone. It's not like she (whoever she is) has to join him when he hunts.

LaRae

Good thing about adult relationships, we understand you dont have to have every hobby in common. You can enjoy time apart. Unless she is a vegan and totally opposed to hunting, doubt it would be an issue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom