Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure that if Harry is in love and his happy his friends and family are happy for him. Meghan's co-star was probably just answering a question asked by a journalist and was being nice about it.

You seem remarkably interested about the course of this romance yourself Rudolph, considering the number of posts you've contributed just lately. I'm convinced, if it comes to an engagement you will be ecstatic and full of congratulations for the happy couple. I'm sure you're wishing them all the best at the moment, in fact.

American Observer7 said:
Meghan's sister also said that this stuff needs to stop and that Harry and Meghan are entitled to their privacy. She is 100% spot on! She is SO RIGHT!!!

Then she (Samantha Grant) needs to keep her mouth shut! The more she speaks the more will get written about her sister and the more opportunities will be given for things to be twisted and taken out of context.
If she keeps her mouth shut there will be nothing to write about!
I can't help but feel that some of Meghan's family is ruining the relationship for her! Discretion people!

Then she (Samantha Grant) needs to keep her mouth shut! The more she speaks the more will get written about her sister and the more opportunities will be given for things to be twisted and taken out of context.
I can't help but feel that some of Meghan's family is ruining the relationship for her! Discretion people!

Her sister says they need privacy as she sits down with Entertainment Tonight to talk all things Meghan.

The same with Meghan's co-star. "I don't comment on my castmates' personal lives, but..."

You couldn't make it up

Her sister says they need privacy as she sits down with Entertainment Tonight to talk all things Meghan.

The same with Meghan's co-star. "I don't comment on my castmates' personal lives, but..."

You couldn't make it up

You're going to get little stuff like this, Rudolph. Just as long as people don't bring up anything really personal about the couple's relationship. Like talking about what the couple do in private. It's all good.

That's a beautiful turkey in the post above. Good job Meghan!

Last edited:
I wish the press would just simmer down. They are getting so desperate taking old interviews and trying to make it seem as if Meghan is actually talking. She has yet to speak to anyone in the media since the news broke out. Even Diana spoke and played coy with the press and even posed for pictures but Meghan posting a throwback Turkey picture is somehow against the rules. She is allowed to do her job which is the promote her TV show and magazine...but somehow the fact that the media takes old interviews and repackage them is her fault?

In this instance it's good she spoke out and told the real truth because that piece made Meghan look like a mean person who refused to help and support her family etc and the person lied.

I wish the press would just simmer down. They are getting so desperate taking old interviews and trying to make it seem as if Meghan is actually talking. She has yet to speak to anyone in the media since the news broke out. Even Diana spoke and played coy with the press and even posed for pictures but Meghan posting a throwback Turkey picture is somehow against the rules. She is allowed to do her job which is the promote her TV show and magazine...but somehow the fact that the media takes old interviews and repackage them is her fault?

Exactly. The press are doing what they do, which is scrape any corner for a story that fits their current narrative. They mention, obliquely, that the source for the information might be months old, but they package it as new information.

So Hello writes a story about an interview Meghan did with some magazine in their fall issue, which came out in September. And various people miss the details about when the interview was done and when it was published, and decide that Meghan is going around giving interviews right now.

If anyone is "thirsty" in this situation, it's the media.

This is so true, and somehow because Meghan was dating Harry in September she should of stopped doing her job which is to promote and also network. Somehow Meghan is the worst but they forget about Sophie who still kept her job and was caught on tape using the Royal family to promote her company.

Call me when Meghan does a CURRENT interview and not the media trying to manipulate an older interview.

You couldn't make it up

Apples and oranges here.

Her sister is clearly enjoying the attention she's getting and milking it while playing coy.

Her co-worker's job involves interacting with media types and answering questions. The answer she gave is fairy typical of a celeb non-answer - it's basically a polite "no comment". She says it's exciting, which we know (and is obvious; if it wasn't exciting no one would be asking about it), she says she's happy for Meghan, and she says nothing else.

As we've already begun to see, no matter what angle the media is going to come from, there will be those that see things in a positive light and those that will see things in a negative light as in "she's more of a publicity seeker than a humanitarian" or "she really does want to give back when she can as she has a big heart" and one thing for certain, everyone is on their toes to get that first picture of Harry and Meghan together for a visual confirmation of this relationship.

I don't think we'll see a lot of these two together for quite some time yet. Both Harry and Meghan are not talking about their relationship and they're both pretty much masters at handling the media and curious gawkers and I imagine they're going to stay as much under the radar as possible. A lot of "staying in" which actually, I think, is excellent for a budding relationship. They both have their own obligations and commitments and being able to keep up with their own lives as individuals along with being an "us" is the real test of any relationship.

Just my observation.

As we've already begun to see, no matter what angle the media is going to come from, there will be those that see things in a positive light and those that will see things in a negative light as in "she's more of a publicity seeker than a humanitarian" or "she really does want to give back when she can as she has a big heart" and one thing for certain, everyone is on their toes to get that first picture of Harry and Meghan together for a visual confirmation of this relationship.

I don't think we'll see a lot of these two together for quite some time yet. Both Harry and Meghan are not talking about their relationship and they're both pretty much masters at handling the media and curious gawkers and I imagine they're going to stay as much under the radar as possible. A lot of "staying in" which actually, I think, is excellent for a budding relationship. They both have their own obligations and commitments and being able to keep up with their own lives as individuals along with being an "us" is the real test of any relationship.

Just my observation.

I get the feeling we're going into the same endless debates about Meghan as we did with Catherine. That was a hard and long road. I grew sick of it and was beyond happy once we got the official engagement news. It put an end to endless speculations and rumors of those dating days.

Just my observation.

I think they are trying to cool down the red hot attention the relationship is getting, which is why Harry will come back home and do a few public events and then go away for a mini vacation.

What's the saying...you can pick your friends but you can't pick your family?

As long as Harry and Meghan have a solid relationship that involves trusting each other, I don't think that any interviews or public declarations that involve her family [or coworkers] will derail the relationship. It's not like her co worker said anything pertinent...it was all general. Yes, it's exciting.

I remember reading in the past that William used to tell misleading information to new people in his circle, and if that information made it to the tabloids....he knew that they were not his real friends and not to be trusted. If Meghan's family is sharing personal information at this point, I can't imagine them being in her inner circle if the relationship proceeds. From her Instagram and twitter posts, it doesn't look like she spends that much time with them. And honestly, from my point of view they are not. They do need to be silent but some people can't help themselves.

She shouldn't shoulder the the blame for their perceived lack of discretion.

Last edited:
IMO, after seeing Meghan's sister's interview, it's good that she gave it. Her words got twisted, and lies were made up because of her, and she set the record straight. She has every right to do that.

No one has said anything personal, talked about Harry, or their relationship, really.

I watched a documentary years ago, how these tabloids build up their stories. They can call up any person in any way connected to a celeb, with weird bs stories they've made up. They call up at the weirdest hours, to catch the people off guard. They fire out a question like 'We heard xxxxx is having an affair, was caught up in a drug fuelled orgy'.' The person they called will answer 'Noooo, not true!' The reporters writes a headline 'A source close to xxxxx denied a rumoured drugfuelled orgy' and then they fill the article with bs. People will believe 'there's no smoke without fire', and the story sticks, even if it was the reporter making it up in the first place.
This is what they're doing with Meghan's co-workers, friends, exes etc. Trying to build some smoke without the fire.

Harry and Meghan know the score ones a prince the other is a actress this is what happens and everyone is wringing their hands and saying how terrible it is at the same reading posting and discussing.
It isn't going to stop and I'm sure they know that, now if the rest of us can just calm down and either don't read or read and don't moan.
Of course then there would be nothing to post.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Harry and Meghan know the score ones a prince the other is a actress this is what happens and everyone is wringing their hands and saying how terrible it is at the same reading posting and discussing.
It isn't going to stop and I'm sure they know that, now if the rest of us can just calm down and either don't read or read and don't moan.
Of course then there would be nothing to post.

"Harry can't win. He's better off pleasing himself and who cares what the population (who doesn't know her or him) thinks!"

Harry doesn't care what anyone thinks that is why he pursued her and convinced her to be his girlfriend from what I read in the Sun. Go Harry!!:lol:

I'm not so sure that Harry was 'pursuing by text.' Ever since it was learned that he and Chelsy would text each other a great deal the press seem to be determined to present Harry as some demon texter, determined to chase his quarry down by communicating night and day.

For a start Harry's not 23 any more and for another, for a woman spending long hours on a set to go home to that sort of harassment by a stranger, whoever he was, would be more irritating than intriguing. It's just part now of the narrative of the party prince desperate for love that the tabloids have built up, IMHO.

I actually think that the fact that both Harry and Meghan have lives filled with obligations and commitments is probably one of the things they found out early on that they have in common. They can understand why the other person values their private times so much and can appreciate how a long and grueling day or tour or whatever comes up in their public lives can take its toll.

This is a main reason why I kind of think that when these two do get to spend time together, it will be times that they just "stay in" and cook and watch TV together and play with the dogs. Both of them have a public life that puts them very much in the limelight and going out to eat at a four star restaurant has probably lost its allure a very long time ago. To be able to just kick back in old sweats and no makeup and just be is probably what they want the most. Its also very conductive to building a sound relationship too.

I would imagine too that when they're apart and doing the things that they have committed themselves to doing that texting and keeping in touch by phone is a very big positive for them. Texts can be read at anytime during the day and nothing says "I'm thinking of you" more than getting them.

I actually think that the fact that both Harry and Meghan have lives filled with obligations and commitments is probably one of the things they found out early on that they have in common. They can understand why the other person values their private times so much and can appreciate how a long and grueling day or tour or whatever comes up in their public lives can take its toll.

This is a main reason why I kind of think that when these two do get to spend time together, it will be times that they just "stay in" and cook and watch TV together and play with the dogs. Both of them have a public life that puts them very much in the limelight and going out to eat at a four star restaurant has probably lost its allure a very long time ago. To be able to just kick back in old sweats and no makeup and just be is probably what they want the most. Its also very conductive to building a sound relationship too.

I would imagine too that when they're apart and doing the things that they have committed themselves to doing that texting and keeping in touch by phone is a very big positive for them. Texts can be read at anytime during the day and nothing says "I'm thinking of you" more than getting them.

Bit of daydreaming going on there we haven't a clue if they text,sit around the house, party with friends. Etc etc

Just giving my own observations is all. With having a life myself that is totally obscure in a pretty remote location and due to finances, we're mostly stay at home people, I can imagine that for someone that has the total opposite of what I have, my life could seem like a godsend to them.

What you don't have a lot of, you value when it comes along. :D

It was reported recently that when Meghan did spend time with Harry at KP, she was getting groceries to most likely prepare back at Nott Cott.

I would think that a girlfriend going to get groceries shows that they are at the cozy at home stage of the relationship already.

If the "media" were to get anything right through these "sources", I would imagine that the truth would out that William was "dismayed" that KP even had to issue this sort of a statement. Privacy issues has always been a big issue for both William and Harry.

Note that buried in the story is the actual, on the record response from William:

Royal sources said yesterday that William was made aware of the statement before Harry put it out. A Kensington Palace spokesman added the elder prince ‘understood’ Harry’s concerns. They said: ‘The Duke of Cambridge absolutely understands the situation concerning privacy and supports the need for Prince Harry to support those closest to him.’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom