Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's surprising how many celebs have received death threats. There are also many, who have stalkers targeting them. They shouldn't be taken lightly, there are some crazies out there.

She'll soon have her own entourage :p

Meghan told her buddy Piers Morgan she's received threats in the past. But that's par for the course with celebrities.

If she's able to walk down the Kensington high street and do her shopping and return to KP with no minder, she can't be under that much distress.

Meghan might have received death threats from loonies in North America though, as the Harriet woman's conversation seems to point to. Meghan stated in the chat with Pierce that she's already gone through something like that before when her character Rachel was targeted. The U.K. thing Harry's supposedly considering may be just a precautionary measure.

Hello everyone! Old user,new account.I wanted to comment on this subject.It's quite clear this is a serious relationship and it is moving so quickly and I believe it's because Harry is so shocked to find someone willing to take on the role finally unlike his exes and that made him even more attractive to him.I hear they are going on holiday straight away after his caribbean tour ends in early December and it just makes me wonder.....This is the typical british royal families way of proposing.They all do it on a week long holiday somewhere exotic.It also seems he told her to quit Instagram...She is usually on so frequently but it's been 10 days of total silence now.There has been a major royal wedding every 6 years recently and the last was in 2011 so 2017 could be it for Harry&Meghan.

A woman called Harriet tweeted excitedly in the DMOnline Tweet that ’Suits' was filming in the lobby of the building she lives in the other day. She saw Meghan from a distance, said she was quite pretty, and had a few words with the crew. She asked about Meghan and they said she was gorgeous and very pleasant, but also stated that she has heavy security when she comes to work.They were matter of fact about it, Harriet said.

I'm wondering whether, awful as it sounds, she's received death threats? There are some strange people about nowadays.

Props for the crew for making it clear she has heavy security. You never know if the Harriet coming to see the crew filming, and asking about Meghan is a deranged person causing trouble.

I don't think so. From the way Harriet tweeted it seemed to be clear that she actually lived in the building they were using for filming. She was giving other posters more or less a blow by blow description of the filming as it was going on in and near the lobby.

She had two cats who were lying on her window sill and she was joking that they might be in one of the scenes. She mentioned other actors and what they were doing, but of course Meghan being the chief one the other people wanted to know about, she just reported what she had heard about her from the crew. I just got the impression that she was excited a 'Real Life TV programme' was being filmed near her.

^
I didn't mean this Harriet, but in general. It's good that they're spreading the word that she has heavy security. That might discourage some nutters.

Funny now Harry supposedly want to hire a retired police officer for when Meghan is in the U.K. but allowed her to walk around Kensington alone just after the press complaint letter which confirmed the relationship. He could have asked someone on his staff to go with her if he was so concerned.

There are lots of things not making sense to me the letter to start with!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I'm sure Meghan will be protected no matter what. Something will be arranged, if not already. Not something we have to worry about.

I would imagine there was no need for Meghan to have security in London because no one expected to see her. Now if she spent a significant amount of time in the UK, the need for security might change.

In reference to having security in Toronto, I can see why there is a need. Especially since reporters know where she lives, have tried to sneak into her home and it is somewhat public knowledge where Suits films.

A big difference IMO.

I would imagine there was no need for Meghan to have security in London because no one expected to see her. Now if she spent a significant amount of time in the UK, the need for security might change.

In reference to having security in Toronto, I can see why there is a need. Especially since reporters know where she lives, have tried to sneak into her home and it is somewhat public knowledge where Suits films.

A big difference IMO.

I agree. I think her security situation will be taken care of though.

Funny now Harry supposedly want to hire a retired police officer for when Meghan is in the U.K. but allowed her to walk around Kensington alone just after the press complaint letter which confirmed the relationship. He could have asked someone on his staff to go with her if he was so concerned.

Hmmm... I wonder if maybe she did have some sort of protection shadowing her in London, but we just didn't see it...

I agree. I bet even on a wedding for next year:flowers:

Yes! I am sticking to the prediction I made pre-Harry letter:

- Engaged over the holidays, perhaps not publicly announced for a while
- Wedding in May 2017

:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Meghan will have a ring on her finger soon!

I also predict that when she and Harry will engaged when she returns from her trip with Harry and that their wedding will be in early 2017.

See,im thinking a June 2017 wedding.I can't see him letting this one go.She is too perfect for him.

I do love weddings, especially Royal ones! However, I'm being a bit more cautious than some here. IF they are serious about each other longterm, and it is still a question really of whether it's going to last, then I certainly don't think it's going to take years for Harry and Meghan to be married.

Meghan's age alone would mean a fairly short dating then engagement period, I would have thought, if there are going to be children. I don't think the process can be speeded up too much though. The BRF is a cautious institution.

Still, what do I know! I was convinced Cressida was The One in spite of Harry looking less than enthusiastic when they were out together! I still think that was a serious romance that was killed off by social media commentary.

I'm sure the reason Harry dated Chelsy and Cressida for over a year both was because he wanted them to get used to the idea of being royal and charitable.The reason he seems so stuck on Meghan is because she already knows what to do because she already does it and is willing to take on the role.His other serious girlfriends didn't want to.They were rich blondes and Meghan actually has a job and is successful.Many members of Royal families INCLUDING his marry after 6-18 months although some do not last.These two seem so compatible its inevitable for a wedding and hopefully with many years.

All this talk of Harry and Meghan sprinting to the altar makes me grimace a bit. The BRF tends to have bad luck with quick courtships.

Successful Marriages-

~The Queen and Prince Philip. The Queen was in love with him for 8 years before marrying him.
~Charles and Camilla. Well, they had a 30+ year marathon to the altar.
~Tim and Anne. We believe they were together about 6 years before marrying. The timeline is a little vague because she was still legally married to Mark during that time.
~Edward and Sophie. Married after 6 years together.
~Peter and Autumn. Married after 5 years together.
~William and Catherine. Married after 9 years together.
~Mike and Zara. Married after 7.5 years together.

Unsuccessful Marriages-

~Mark and Anne. Married after 1 year together.
~Charles and Diana. Married after 1 year together.
~Andrew and Sarah. Married after 1 year together.

If they marry before 2019, I'll be very wary of their longterm success.

Last edited:
I'm sure the reason Harry dated Chelsy and Cressida for over a year both was because he wanted them to get used to the idea of being royal and charitable.The reason he seems so stuck on Meghan is because she already knows what to do because she already does it and is willing to take on the role.His other serious girlfriends didn't want to.They were rich blondes and Meghan actually has a job and is successful.Many members of Royal families INCLUDING his marry after 6-18 months although some do not last.These two seem so compatible its inevitable for a wedding and hopefully with many years.

What do you mean she knows what to do ??

I agree that Meghan has a proven record in charity work since 2014 and can certainly make successful speeches. She's also used, because of her profession, to meeting and greeting all sorts of people in a pleasant manner. I hope Meghan will learn quickly about British customs and traditions and the protocol that is so important in the public life of the BRF. It will be a lot to absorb but if she is determined to do it for Harry's sake she will, IMO.

Even if Chelsy had dated Harry for ten years not five she would still have rejected the Royal lifestyle IMO. She was never interested.

I do think Cressida would have been willing to take Royal life on, but whatever love was there between herself and Harry couldn't withstand social media trolls.

I don't think it has anything to do with how long they dated before...The royal family are notorious for their infidelities and most of their "long term" marriages are from cheating on their first partner and finding someone else as they get older than they were when they married.We don't know if Peter &Autumn,William&Catherine,Zara&Mike will last because those are more recent marriages...When people are younger they will date for many years but when they get more mature in age they know what they want...It shouldn't take 3 years if she's "The One"...Just like Meghan dated her previous husband for a decade before they married and they divorced 18 months later.Everyone works at their own paces.I think they will last just like Princess Grace and Prince Rainier after their 3 dates or whatever the story is.

Yes, of those mentioned as having disastrous marriages, two were quite young when they wed, Diana was just 20, Anne 23. There's a great difference in maturity between those who marry into Royal/married life in their early to mid twenties and those who embark on matrimony and Royal life in their 30's.

If Meghan and Harry wait for over well over two years before they wed then the likelihood of them having more than one child will appreciably diminish.

What do you mean she knows what to do ??

I am saying she is dedicated to her work as an philanthropist and is a very hard worker,a great speaker,bilingual,very well educated...That is a major role for a future princess and she has all the qualities...

I agree that Meghan has a proven record in charity work since 2014 and can certainly make successful speeches. She's also used, because of her profession, to meeting and greeting all sorts of people in a pleasant manner. I hope Meghan will learn quickly about British customs and traditions and the protocol that is so important in the public life of the BRF. It will be a lot to absorb but if she is determined to do it for Harry's sake she will, IMO.

Even if Chelsy had dated Harry for ten years not five she would still have rejected the Royal lifestyle IMO. She was never interested.

I do think Cressida would have been willing to take Royal life on, but whatever love was there between herself and Harry couldn't withstand social media trolls.

I think the bigger hinderance was her lingering feelings for Harry Wentworth-Stanley. Throughout her romance with Prince Harry it was reported he was worried he would lose her to her ex, and once they split she ran back to her ex's arms. Presently the two seem very happy and committed, they might be the pair to announce an engagement after the holidays, instead.

I don't think it has anything to do with how long they dated before...The royal family are notorious for their infidelities and most of their "long term" marriages are from cheating on their first partner and finding someone else as they get older than they were when they married.We don't know if Peter &Autumn,William&Catherine,Zara&Mike will last because those are more recent marriages...When people are younger they will date for many years but when they get more mature in age they know what they want...It shouldn't take 3 years if she's "The One"...Just like Meghan dated her previous husband for a decade before they married and they divorced 18 months later.Everyone works at their own paces.I think they will last just like Princess Grace and Prince Rainier after their 3 dates or whatever the story is.

Theirs was more or less arranged by his priest. It also included money her father paid for her dowry It has been said it wasn't a really happy marriage. She was upset she couldn't act anymore and he had affairs from what I have read over the years

Meghan is a very fit woman so I don't think she will have problems producing children but Harry did strike me as a man who wanted 3 children instead of the typical 2...I do think she has a higher likelihood for multiples at 35...I don't understand why some people are saying 35 is too old for children...If a woman is in good shape she could could continue having children into her early 40's...

Meghan is a very fit woman so I don't think she will have problems producing children but Harry did strike me as a man who wanted 3 children instead of the typical 2...I do think she has a higher likelihood for multiples at 35...I don't understand why some people are saying 35 is too old for children...If a woman is in good shape she could could continue having children into her early 40's...

I agree that Meghan having children at a later age shouldn't be a problem. Sophie Wessex had her first child when she was two months shy of her 39th birthday, and she had James at 42. Donna Air is currently 37, and James Middleton has talked about their future together and how he would like children-plural.

If Harry and Meghan marry in 2019, depending on their breastfeeding viewpoints, they could still have between 2-4 children. Now if some people were expecting Harry to have a gigantic, Queen Victoria sized family, then yes, Meghan probably couldn't do that, even if she raced to the altar in 2017.

Fertility does decrease once a woman nears forty, however.

Fertility does decrease once a woman nears forty, however.

Decreases, sure. Disappears, no.

The Queen wasn't a spring chicken when she had Prince Edward, and that was before all the new IVF technology. If Harry's wife struggles to conceive, he has the resources and the contacts for her to visit the best fertility doctors in the UK. If Meghan can't do it naturally, you'll very likely read about 40-year-old Meghan having twins/triplets/quads/quints; and the following year her doctors receiving a OBE for their help.

It doesn't matter how fit you are once you hit the late thirties the chances of having a healthy baby drop. The older you are the older your eggs are and all sorts of problems happen. And who are we to say she wants children enough to take this risk .
These are real people with all problems that happen in life they are not living a fairytale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom