Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meghan is a very beautiful and attractive woman. As for the racist harassement I only can say: If I hadn't known that her mother is a afro-american woman I had thought that Meghan loves to sunbathe (I hope I have the right word).

I really look forward to see the first official picture of them as couple.

Aww...good for them that they get to spend some time together. Long distance relationships are very challenging and require much effort if the relationship is going to work.

Harry leaves for the Caribbean tour soon so I suppose this is their last opportunity to see each other before then.

Meghan is white-passing.

No, she is not White.... she is bi-racial with the same ethnic makeup as President Obama. She is not as brown as the President but that does not make her less mixed any more than Obama's brown-ness makes him more Black. They both are what they are.

There is no indication that she is passing intentionally or otherwise and I think personally think she looks bi-racial.

Meghan has spoken with immense pride about her dual ethnic heritage.

I do agree with you that she is gorgeous, the most beautiful of all Harry's girlfriends so far(jmho) She is very exotic.

He is indeed punching above his weight.

I have been neutral about whether or not she should marry into the BRF but reading some of comments of posters wistfully yearning for a blonde(i.e Caucasian) spouse with the implication that a Royal wife with less melatonin in her complexion might be more appropriate causes me to decide to root for Meghan.

Last edited:
Let me clarify: She is white passing to the eye. That does not mean she is not black or bi-racial, which she is, or that she cannot take pride in her heritage, which she should. Her skintone is light enough for her to be able to pass as white and dark enough to pass as black.

Last edited:
:previous:

Oh, I see what you mean now.

Thanks for clarification Empress Merel.

It makes me extremely uncomfortable that anyone would object to her on the basis of her race alone.

People just need to drop the race issue. Follow Prince Harry's example and not make race an issue. It's why he's pi#*ed with some of the media's racial undertone reporting.

Meghan is very beautiful, independent of ethnicity. And I agree, if I did not know she's a afro descendant I'd never have imagined. For me she is brunette. I think it's great for Harry to marry a brunette, it's attractive contrast

I do agree with you that she is gorgeous, the most beautiful of all Harry's girlfriends so far(jmho) She is very exotic.

I don't find her particularly attractive, and that has nothing to do with the fact that she is biracial . There are lots of biracial or black women whom I find attractive; Meghan is just not one of them.

So she was wearing a poppy just to pick up groceries? :whistling:
Looks like someone was expecting to be photographed.

Where I live (England), most people where there poppies largely all the time as a sign of respect. I have worn poppies when shopping before, and have been this November too. I think Meghan was probably wearing hers for the same reason, however I do agree with those who say that the photos appear as posed... I don't know why, but they just have that kind of "vibe", if that makes sense. Although I also agree with Skippyboo's point about the main royal photographers being with Charles and Camilla and that it seems strange that Harry/Meghan would negotiate with the paparazzi.

Last edited:
:previous:

That's perfectly legitimate Mbruno.

Two of Diana Ross's daughters are bi-racial but I don't find them remotely beautiful either.

I don't think MM the most beautiful mulatto female I have ever seen but I do think she is more beautiful by far than the blondes Harry has famously dated.

Well, I guess what matters is Harry's opinion, and he certainly thinks she's very attractive.

I very much agree Meghan is the most physically attractive out of the women Harry is known to have dated.

Two of the most beautiful women I've ever seen are Vanessa Williams and Halle Berry. When I think of gorgeous women these two always come to mind.

LaRae

If Harry marries Meghan, will the press compare him to Trevor Engelson, Meghan's first husband?

I doubt whether the British tabloids know who Trevor Engelson is. He's not internationally known as a producer is he? I wouldn't be surprised though, if he's received a few offers to tell all in a newspaper article. If old school friends are being contacted he certainly would have been.

Yes, good old Life and Style, the first publication the royals contact when anything life-changing happens. :whistling: I can just imagine the Queen telling 'a source' that she would prefer a socialite with money for her grandson. :lol:

Blonde hair of course is the first quality for Harry to look in a partner. ;).

Daily mail have changed their tone completely, I wonder how long it will last.

She wasn't wearing one when she was photographed in Canada a few days ago. Why would an American who previously never wore a poppy suddenly put one on? Especially for a quick errand.

you seem like an angry person...why don't you search canada and the poppy. could it not be that she was showing respect in the same way many canadians do? she does work there and spend an inordinately large amount of time there.

Blonde hair of course is the first quality for Harry to look in a partner. ;).

Daily mail have changed their tone completely, I wonder how long it will last.

:previous: Until after the tour of the Caribbean is my guess. I too noticed the complete u-turn. Maybe they've heard something, or are hoping for an exclusive? :)

She is gorgeous and Harry is punching above his weight.

As I have said in a previous post, Meghan's racial background is not important to me. I responded on a post from PrinceHarrysWife which I found a bit hilarious in a positive manner.
I am not a fan of this current relationship of Harry for several reasons but race is NOT one of them. Maybe some people thought I refered to the 'blondes' part of the comment. I just don't think Meghan is the type of character who is suitable for royal life. I predict trouble, but I am happy to be proven wrong. Time will tell...
I can't help it, but I am a Cressida fan (and NOT because she is white). I find her pretty and she showed discretion, class and elegance.
To me she was the perfect candidate (from what I could tell).
I wish Harry all the luck in the world.
Again, race is not important to me, but I will withhold my comments in the future because to me this thread has become toxic.

Last edited by a moderator:

The DM 'hopes' the family haven't been watching Meghan's steamy scenes from from suits 'as footage of Meghan Markle has re-emerged of her lying naked in bed.

The risque scene shows the actress in bed with co-star Patrick J Adams in series three of the hit American show Suits.'

Then goes on to say her background as a 'divorcee would have been microscopically examined — not by the media but by Palace aides wondering if she was ‘suitable’.

How dated that sounds today, when you think of his devotion to her — a devotion that triggered this week’s passionate and angry message to the world that had echoes of Edward VIII telling the nation he was giving up the crown for ‘the woman I love’.'

When the DM piles it, it piles it high :lol:

It's what Lainey said would happen. The US media got the exclusives because they generally didn't report on her in a disgraceful way. The British media did and now they realised that as long as they will put her in a negative light, they won't receive any cooperation from KP whatsoever.

If anything, that is good strategy on KP's part.

Meghan Markle spotted in London at Kensington Palace to be with Prince Harry

I think Lainey is spot on right now with what's happening. Didn't most of the 'leaks' go to Us Weekly? They're recently the go to publication for celebs, and wouldn't just report from the top of their head.

I did a quick search on her site and it seems like US Weekly indeed got the most exclusives after Express broke the news first. Lainey has been right about the Brange divorce, amongst other celeb exclusives, so she has major insights and sources within these publications to assume that she is spot on with her analyses.

KP has practically forced the UK media to change their tone. Well played.

This is British tabloid 'journalism' 101

The DM says Meghan comes from a broken home... not that's anything wrong with that.

The DM says Meghan is a divorcee.... not that's anything wrong with that

The DM says Meghan is a 'sassy' brunette.... not that there's anything wrong with that.

The DM says Meghan does steamy nude scenes on television... not that's there's anything wrong with that.

It's like Antony's speech about Brutus, the DM keeps saying there is nothing wrong with Meghan knowing it will provoke it's readership into saying there is.

Notice the frequent comments now about Meghan being a 'social climber', remind you of anybody?

Last edited:
The DM constantly plays good cop, bad cop, with its readers, in search of clickbait. That's what British tabloids do. I don't take any notice of it.

Actors and actresses constantly play love scenes in bed, since things started changing in the 1960's and 70s. They're contracted to do so in both film and on television. I don't think sometimes it's completely necessary but times have changed and no-one takes any notice of 'sex' scenes in mainstream media outlets any more.

Last edited:
And to think that many approve of Sofia's nude "career" but have much to say about Meghan's sex scenes... ;-)

Meghan actually spoke with the producers to limit scenes where her character comes to the room with only a towel on, in her opinion they started to become pointless, and tge producers listened.

There are a lot of interesting interviews she's given, over the years, about her work with the UN etc, if anyone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom