Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we know if she never wore poppy before? Most people say they have never heard of her until the past 2 weeks or so, we have no clue if she wore one before. She would no doubt get called out if she didn't wear one.

Your right. We don't know for sure. A quick Google search showed no images of her wearing one. Honestly I would be surprised if she has worn one in the past due to the American factor.

Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016

There's no low profile for her right now, unless she never goes out, the paparazzi are working over time to get her pictures.

I'm thinking she's continuing to act as she did before their dating was out in the open, and won't change her habits (like wearing her boyfriend's hat) just to worry about the press.

The paparazzi didn't have to work overtime to get that picture. William was hosting a large gala at KP for Centrepoint that evening the paparazzi were probably already hanging out in front of KP.

Why not have her stay in less obvious place than where he lives? Stash her at Clarence House since Charles and Camilla are on tour. Put her up at a friends apartment or even a hotel room.

Harry has engagements the next 3 days. I bet Meghan gets mentioned in every article except the Cenotaph service on Sunday.

Or they could have met in Miami next week ahead of his tour of the Caribbean. Probably go completely under the radar or they could have gone to Highgrove , Windsor, Sandringham or even Balmoral.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Last edited:
Your right. We don't know for sure. A quick Google search showed no images of her wearing one. Honestly I would be surprised if she has worn one in the past due to the American factor.

But she has also spent a significant amount of time in Canada for the last six years, and as you state, we don't know if she has worn one in the past or not. I am going to give her the benefit of the doubt.

In regards to the Hat and actually meeting during Remembrance weekend...seriously:ermm:

In reference to the hat, I could go so many places with why she is wearing this hat...like...I don't know of any woman who at one time or another has not walked out of the house to do errands without wearing an article of clothing that doesn't belong to her boyfriend/husband [i.e. hat, sweat shirt, etc.]. Because they haven't dated for a lot, she doesn't know this is his signature hat....she forgot her hat and just picked up his because it sitting around his home, etc. So many potential reasons on why she is wearing it.

According to some source she has asked for time off from the filming of Suits, I think that is nonsense and they either aren't actually filming right now or she is not needed this weekend for filming. I would imagine that they have a filming schedule that they use [actors don't just sit by waiting to be filmed and specific scenes are filmed in a particular order] and unless its an emergency, her not showing up for work could impact the filming schedule. If she is a specific scenes with other actors, they would need to have her lines either deleted or given to other actors. And if she is key to a specific scene [say a scene with her love interest Mike], they would need to reschedule the shooting entirely. I have read various sources that either they have finished filming for season 6 [the 2nd part which airs in early 2017] or they haven't started season 7, which isn't scheduled to air until the summer. And since Harry should be starting his tour in the Caribbean and they know they will not be able to see each for at least a week...why not now. Who know what she has planned when he comes back.

Why shouldn't' Harry's girlfriend stay with him while she is visiting. Neither of them have anything to hide. Why stay at your boyfriend's parents home, whom you have never met...that's kind of rude and presumptuous.....and they aren't even there...and he doesn't live there. Why stay in a hotel....so we can get shots of Harry coming and going...imagine if there are overnight stays. At least in the confines of KP, there are no pics being taken and they can have abit of privacy.

Last edited:
The tour doesn't start until the 20th. Harry is at the National Arboretum for Armistice Day service on Friday. He is watching Rugby on Sat. The rest of the family will be a Royal Albert Hall for the Festival of Remembrance and then Sunday is the Cenotaph service. So while Harry is busy doing those three engagements. Meghan is going to be trailed by the paparazzi if she steps outside of KP again which will then be all over the papers like the Whole Foods pictures is today.

The paparazzi didn't have to work overtime to get that picture. William was hosting a large gala at KP for Centrepoint that evening the paparazzi were probably already hanging out in front of KP.

Why not have her stay in less obvious place than where he lives? Stash her at Clarence House since Charles and Camilla are on tour. Put her up at a friends apartment or even a hotel room.

Harry has engagements the next 3 days. I bet Meghan gets mentioned in every article except the Cenotaph service on Sunday.

Or they could have met in Miami next week ahead of his tour of the Caribbean. Probably go completely under the radar or they could have gone to Highgrove , Windsor, Sandringham or even Balmoral.

She's staying at the place where he lives, what's wrong with that? Why go way out of the norm and go stay somewhere else but his home? Perhaps they want to spend as much time together as possible, she might be busy next week. They're doing things easier for themselves, and might not even want to keep things hush hush, have her hide away.

The tour doesn't start until the 20th. Harry is at the National Arboretum for Armistice Day service on Friday. He is watching Rugby on Sat. The rest of the family will be a Royal Albert Hall for the Festival of Remembrance and then Sunday is the Cenotaph service. So while Harry is busy doing those three engagements. Meghan is going to be trailed by the paparazzi if she steps outside of KP again which will then be all over the papers like the Whole Foods pictures is today.

I don't recall that any of these events as being all day events. I would also imagine that prior to coming to the UK, Harry and Meaghan discussed his schedule so that she knew he had these three engagements. For all we know, she could by watching the rugby match with him on Saturday or made plans. She's a big girl...I am sure she can entertain herself.

Help me out here..is there a problem with her coming to the UK while has royal engagements.

I came in from shopping to hear this news of Meghan being with Harry (am wearing a poppy too. They are sold in Australia, and I'm sure in Canada and NZ.) This is very interesting. And to think that a fortnight ago none of us knew of her link with Harry or anything about her really! I do think this is serious. She may stay in England until the Christmas/New Year period, it may be just a flying visit, but this romance is going at a speed that's even taking the media by surprise.

For those saying that maybe Harry has been dating Meghan longer than a few months, the rumour is that he met her when he was in Toronto in May. I actually saw him on May 2nd outside an event for his Invictus Games athletes...so this, combined with the fact that the press release said they were in a relationship of a few months, suggests that Harry and Meghan have only been dating since the spring.

If there seems to be a rush, I'm guessing that it's because they both want a family and feel they're on the same page.

Last edited:
I'm expecting to wake up tomorrow and find they married in Scotland overnight! :lol:

:previous: I have a poppy on right now, and I'm sitting in my living-room checking out the Royal Forums. I had it on my sweater when I went out earlier and didn't bother taking it off when I came in.:)

What I'm thinking is this: I'd expect that most ladies dating a Prince would want to keep a low profile until things were official. So why is she wearing a cap that Harry is known to wear and going out grocery shopping?

Maybe she needed to buy some groceries? People do go to the store. Catherine, Sophie, Diana and others went to the grocery store and shopping when dating their prince's. Meghan is doing this same thing.

I just think people are over thinking here. They're dating, she's visiting and went to the store. It's pretty simple stuff.

Last edited:
I disagree, I think these pictures were planned. There is no need to be seen, let alone go grocery shopping, when you are dating Prince Harry and want to avoid the press.
I think they wanted to take off some steam of the situation, letting the press have some pictures.

Even so, her visiting and going to the store is pretty simple. She can't avoid the press, because she have to go outside to go to work and do other things. There is no reasons why she have to live her life underground now.

People have to relax and let these people live. She's an actress and have to work and go about her business. Catherine was allowed to go about her life, dating and married, Meghan should be afforded the same freedom.

Let's not lock her away in a dungeon. No human relationship can thrive that way.

Last edited:
She's not going to be secluding herself inside or hide away in hotels to avoid the press. Why would she, she's done nothing wrong. She's visiting her boyfriend, and is going to go about her life as normal as possible, which is going to the shop etc when she needs to. I don't get why she shouldn't do this, or act any different than she is doing right now. She and Harry are well aware, that she's going to be pictured by the paps, but she's not going to let that limit her life. IMO that's a good thing, and a promising thing for this relationship.

I'm sorry, but fuzzy side-shots of a woman with dark hair in a hat out shopping on the
say-so of a tabloid newspaper does not, in my mind, constitute it being Meghan Markle...let alone it being Meghan Markle, staying in Kensington Palace and wearing a Remembrance Day poppy, which there are no images of anyway.

The very idea that this was somehow a contrived set-up by the Palace or the pictures were planned is quite beyond my realms of understanding - the mind simply boggles how or why this would have been done.

Someone on another forum regularly posts on photographer Niraj Tanner's Twitter page. She said she asked him what he thought of the photo taken near KP and he replied that it looked to him as if it was taken with an ordinary cell phone. If that's so, either no paps were hanging about or they'd forgotten to bring their cameras.

Someone on another forum regularly posts on photographer Niraj Tanner's Twitter page. She said she asked him what he thought of the photo taken near KP and he replied that it looked to him as if it was taken with an ordinary cell phone. If that's so, either no paps were hanging about or they'd forgotten to bring their cameras.

Then my theory of this being organized by Harry/Meghan was completely wrong. Nothing new there. :D Someone snapping her picture while out and about, and selling it to daily mail is a high possibility.

Then my theory of this being organized by Harry/Meghan was completely wrong. Nothing new there. :D Someone snapping her picture while out and about, and selling it to daily mail is a high possibility.

Apparently a DM staffer took the pic. The whole foods she went to is right under their headquarters.

I think the groceries she bought were to prepare a meal for him. She showed in social network she likes to cook. How romantic, to cook for your love! ♥♥♥

All matters are that Prince Harry is happy now and in love. I root for him. First of all. Harry is not William and otherwise. I get why he jumped to defend his girlfriend. I think Harry had learned from the past of Windsor divorces and Kate's situation when she was just William's girlfriend. Maybe William regrets how he handled gruesome press when they were harassing poor Kate. Who knows? But one is it for sure. Why is William so fierce regarding his wife and his children privacy? Press is disappointed leniently said because Cambridges release their private photos only on their terms and when to. Do not forget William and Harry were very young when their mother, Diana, died. They hated paparazzi before and after her death they blame press more. Who would forget toddler William saying I hate photographers. Harry was just shy of 13 years old when he walked by his mother's coffin, looked at flowers and his letter to Mummy was visible on the coffin. Such young child. It is for sure damaged he and William, because no matter how old you are, a loss of a parent is terrible always. Harry had troubled childhood, William more for sure. Harry had turbulent adolescent years, and it was evident he was coping with Diana's death very hard, and he was a very angry teenager. Now Harry is a grown up man at 32 but as he said he ought to talk about his mother's death openly and more. So you should not be surprised he released a notice to the press regarding Meghan. Harry has a golden heart, is very impulsive, passionate and sensitive man regarding women and I do not doubt if he would protect his possible future wife and children more fiercely and fervently to UK press than William is doing. I would be very surprised and astonished if Harry didn't do anything with media treating his girlfriend. But he did. Do not wonder why Prince Philip said you have mosquitos; we have the press. And at last point. Most of the hate comments and the responses are coming from Harry's fans, who are just a jealous and bitter women because it won't be them to be Harry's new girlfriend. Press is hungry for more stories as Harry was single and boring, now they have something juicy to chew on and get clicks and readers.

Remember Kate's 25th birthday? Diana 2.0 Even MPs commented. People feared Kate was in danger from the press. So the actions taken by William and the Palace in the past are helping Harry and Meghan now.

In a report on press regulation, the committee said Kate had been a victim of "persistent harassment".

It said the Press Complaints Commission (PCC) had been "less than impressive" and should have intervened sooner.

BBC NEWS | UK | UK Politics | Kate Middleton 'hounded', say MPs

So she was wearing a poppy just to pick up groceries? :whistling:
Looks like someone was expecting to be photographed.

Huh :ohmy: Meghan lives in Canada and here we wear poppies usually for at least the week before rememberance day. Many right after Halloween. I highly doubt her wearing a poppy, even in London, is remotely related to the media.

As for Harry being busy, there is no saying she didn't go to rugby, besides we know she has friends in the uk. I am sure she will take advantage of being there and see some others, and visit her favorite haunts. She isn't and shouldn't have to be hiding away watching Netflix in the place while he works.

Last edited:
I think it's safe to create a Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread, no?

Last edited:
I think it's safe to create a Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread, no?

There is no need....it's only been four to six months. Let's see what happens.

The first thing I thought when I saw the pictures was: 'These damned rain boots all the time''

It felt like a very British thing to do. Dutch people wouldn't be caught dead wearing rain boots when it isn't absolutely necessary.

She isn't wearing rain boots as in a cheap pair of wellies for bad weather. She is wearing hunter boots. Yes they are rain boots but they are more worn for style. My sister who spends more money on shoes in a year then I used to make, has several pairs. Would never occur to her to wear then for rainy weather.

Excuse me but...isn't that a rather rude remark? Why would he marry a blonde only? What is wrong with this young lady? She is a beautiful brunette. Your point?

She is gorgeous and Harry is punching above his weight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom