Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was discussing the KP letter about Meghan with Richard Palmer on twitter last night (he's angry about the letter and thinks journalists have behaved appropriately)

When I asked if he was condoning harassment, he cited others who have said KP shouldn't have done this and mentioned Nigel Farage. I pointed out that it's not surprising the leader of UKIP would be ok with harassing the biracial girlfriend of a member of the royal family.

Didn't hear back from Mr. Palmer after that one.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

I was discussing the KP letter about Meghan with Richard Palmer on twitter last night (he's angry about the letter and thinks journalists have behaved appropriately)

When I asked if he was condoning harassment, he cited others who have said KP shouldn't have done this and mentioned Nigel Farage. I pointed out that it's not surprising the leader of UKIP would be ok with harassing the biracial girlfriend of a member of the royal family.

Didn't hear back from Mr. Palmer after that one.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Richard Palmer and others in the media need to get it together. Harry and KP let everyone know where he and palace officials stand on Meghan's privacy and racial undertones in the media reports. They need to show some respect.

Rebecca English says the DM has an exclusive. Meghan is staying with Harry at KP. He must be as pleased as punch with the publicity

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail
Fantastic exclusive royal story and pix in tomorrow's #DailyMail: #MeghanMarkle is staying with #PrinceHarry at Kensington Palace

#MeghanMarkle shopped at Whole Foods on Kensington High Street before returning to #KensingtonPalace today - pix in tomorrow's #DailyMail

With the whole Royal Family in London this weekend for Remembrance Day events, will #PrinceHarry introduce #MeghanMarkle to his family?

Last edited:
'Dream on'.. the future Duchess of Sussex [whomever she may be] will not be 'vocal'.. which is not to say she cannot achieve MUCH..

Perhaps yes, perhaps no. However, I'm sure at one point the same was said about a British prince dating a bi-racial American. That's the funny thing about the future, unheard-of things can and do occur.

Last edited:
I hope this doesn't get ugly. Don't agree with pap photos but she's walking through a gate at KP. I guess the madness begins for real.

Prince Harry's girlfriend Meghan Markle spotted in London near Kensington Palace | Daily Mail Online

Me thinks these were arranged or planned photographs. They're all very aware that Meghan is being followed by the paps. I think there's a bit of give and take happening with the UK media. Perhaps to get DM to change their tone, they agreed to these pics.

I'm suspecting we'll get joint pics soon.

I say the thing is serious. I had a feeling before and after Harry came out in defense of her, I was sure the thing was serious. If it were an unimportant case, he would never expose himself like that. And now she's attending KP in such a short time ...

The relationship seems to go very fast for having started only few months ago.

The cynical in me thinks that this pics a couple of weeks after the press release are not a coincidence.

One thing is certain, to marry him, she will have to give up acting career. This will not be a problem because she is not a consecrated actress, she would not be missing out on a big deal and she could continue her clothing, blog and humanitarian work

The relationship seems to go very fast for having started only few months ago.

If it really only started a few months ago. The fact of the relationship has been confirmed; the timeline has not.

Of course, sometimes couples find themselves to be such a good fit that things fall into place very, very quickly. Who knows?

Me thinks these were arranged or planned photographs. They're all very aware that Meghan is being followed by the paps. I think there's a bit of give and take happening with the UK media. Perhaps to get DM to change their tone, they agreed to these pics.

I'm suspecting we'll get joint pics soon.

I'm sorry that theory doesn't make much sense. The Daily Mail is promoting the pictures as exclusive so that means they bought them. The regular royal photographers such as Chris Jackson, Mark Stewart, Tim Rooke etc are on the tour with Charles and Camilla or were at the Abbey to cover the Remembrance event with Philip and Harry. Why tip the paparazzi but not the press corp?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

If it really only started a few months ago. The fact of the relationship has been confirmed; the timeline has not.

Of course, sometimes couples find themselves to be such a good fit that things fall into place very, very quickly. Who knows?

Well, the press release about the harrasment, said "only a few months into a relationship", so either way I think they can't be have dating for a year.

The age and common desire for a family could really well lead to a marriage.

I'm sorry that theory doesn't make much sense. The Daily Mail is promoting the pictures as exclusive so that means they bought them. The regular royal photographers such as Chris Jackson, Mark Stewart, Tim Rooke etc are on the tour with Charles and Camilla or were at the Abbey to cover the Remembrance event with Philip and Harry. Why tip the paparazzi but not the press corp?

I'm going by what Lainey is saying. That Harry is a bit negotiating with the press, and this was a planned outing.

I really wished they could have managed to have had at least a year before revealing their relationship, because it's only one week and this whole thing is already a tad annoying (I mean the media and so on). Notify me when they get engaged
2FP0ef0.gif

Hmmmm not sure what to think. I don't see how he could of hid a relationship for more than 3 to 6 months (I think 3 is more realistic due to the way he's followed) ...but if she's already staying there with him and obviously primed for the media with her poppy pinned on...this is starting to feel more serious than his relationship with Cressie and they were together something like 2 years I think.

LaRae

:previous:

I completely agree.

I think Harry is the the most adorable member of the BRF(not counting the kiddies) but I am tired of this story and I am even growing vaguely annoyed by his girlfriend.

Wake me if and when she "bags the goods" as they used to say.:whistling:

:previous:

I completely agree.

I think Harry is the the most adorable member of the BRF(not counting the kiddies) but I am tired of this story and I am even growing vaguely annoyed by his girlfriend.

Wake me if and when she "bags the goods" as they used to say.:whistling:

Yeah...I'd never heard of her till the other day when this came out. I'm not sure what I think of her yet. I don't think it was smart of her to seemingly tease the media like she did and I hope that totally ceases. She needs to see how Kate handled it all. No comment, not interaction.

LaRae

Anyone else wondering why this transatlantic trip couldn't have waited until after the Remembrance events are over?

Perhaps Meghan's schedule allowed a visit at this time. Why should they had to wait to see each other, though?

I read one article that said she's had to take time off work due to all the media intrusion but now she's in the U.K. so perhaps that whole time off work thing isn't accurate.

LaRae

I think it's all happening at the same time: rumors, announcement of the Palace and now she's photographed attending the Kensington Palace. I've never seen anything like this since that I follow the Royals. I think that in 2017 will they announce their engagement.

So she was wearing a poppy just to pick up groceries? :whistling:
Looks like someone was expecting to be photographed.

What does the poppy have to do with it?

She's an individual who works and lives in Canada and is currently in the UK. It's the day before Remembrance Day. Why wouldn't she be wearing a poppy, even if it's just to pick up groceries?

I know it's not a thing in the US, but in Canada most people are wearing poppies all the time starting the last week of October, up until Remembrance Day.

What does the poppy have to do with it?

She's an individual who works and lives in Canada and is currently in the UK. It's the day before Remembrance Day. Why wouldn't she be wearing a poppy, even if it's just to pick up groceries?

I know it's not a thing in the US, but in Canada most people are wearing poppies all the time starting the last week of October, up until Remembrance Day.

She wasn't wearing one when she was photographed in Canada a few days ago. Why would an American who previously never wore a poppy suddenly put one on? Especially for a quick errand.

Because it fell off? Because it was on one jacket and she forgot to transfer it over when she changed? Because it was on a shirt and she didn't move it to her jacket when she went out?

All reasons.

Or even it could be that being an American she never thought of it (despite having lived in Canada for 6 years) until she went to the UK to spend the weekend of Remembrance Day/Remembrance Sunday with her boyfriend the army veteran.

Doesn't mean she went out wearing a poppy just to be photographed. As a Canadian I can assure you that people living in Canada wear poppies just to go grocery shopping in poppy season, and I'd bet that Brits and other members of the Commonwealth realms do as well.

Because it fell off? Because it was on one jacket and she forgot to transfer it over when she changed? Because it was on a shirt and she didn't move it to her jacket when she went out?

All reasons.

Or even it could be that being an American she never thought of it (despite having lived in Canada for 6 years) until she went to the UK to spend the weekend of Remembrance Day/Remembrance Sunday with her boyfriend the army veteran.

Doesn't mean she went out wearing a poppy just to be photographed. As a Canadian I can assure you that people living in Canada wear poppies just to go grocery shopping in poppy season, and I'd bet that Brits and other members of the Commonwealth realms do as well.

Exactly. It's not out of the realm of possibility someone said "hey by the way you may be photographed. Here's a poppy"

How do we know if she never wore poppy before? Most people say they have never heard of her until the past 2 weeks or so, we have no clue if she wore one before. She would no doubt get called out if she didn't wear one.

:previous: I have a poppy on right now, and I'm sitting in my living-room checking out the Royal Forums. I had it on my sweater when I went out earlier and didn't bother taking it off when I came in.:)

What I'm thinking is this: I'd expect that most ladies dating a Prince would want to keep a low profile until things were official. So why is she wearing a cap that Harry is known to wear and going out grocery shopping?

There's no low profile for her right now, unless she never goes out, the paparazzi are working over time to get her pictures.

I'm thinking she's continuing to act as she did before their dating was out in the open, and won't change her habits (like wearing her boyfriend's hat) just to worry about the press.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom