The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #6741  
Old 07-09-2017, 09:15 AM
Dman's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 15,835
The media will do this every time.

A concert in the park sounds fun. I haven't been to a concert in the park in years. Many summers ago in fact.
__________________

__________________
"WE CANNOT PRAY IN LOVE AND LIVE IN HATE AND STILL THINK WE ARE WORSHIPING GOD."

A.W. TOZER
  #6742  
Old 07-09-2017, 09:40 AM
Pranter's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 12,310
Except appears the blonde friend was there with one of his guy friends.....not that these details matter or anything....


LaRae
__________________

  #6743  
Old 07-09-2017, 10:00 AM
Dman's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 15,835
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
Except appears the blonde friend was there with one of his guy friends.....not that these details matter or anything....


LaRae
Oh no, we're living in a facts don't matter world right now.
__________________
"WE CANNOT PRAY IN LOVE AND LIVE IN HATE AND STILL THINK WE ARE WORSHIPING GOD."

A.W. TOZER
  #6744  
Old 07-09-2017, 10:25 AM
carlota's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: , United States
Posts: 8,296
what's meghan up to? we haven't seen snaps of these two together in a while...
__________________
The Humane Society of the United States is the nation’s largest and most effective animal protection organization.
https://www.humanesociety.org
  #6745  
Old 07-09-2017, 10:37 AM
Majesty
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 8,378
She's just spent about ten days with Harry in London.
  #6746  
Old 07-09-2017, 10:40 AM
Pranter's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 12,310
She just went back to Toronto a few days ago, after being with Harry.


LaRae
  #6747  
Old 07-09-2017, 10:52 AM
Madame Verseau's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Louisville, United States
Posts: 1,784
Daily Mail is trying to gin up a cheating scandal. I went to the article and took a look at the photos. Harry took selfies with the woman, but he is not putting his hands on her. There are no pictures of Harry looking directly at this woman; and if there were that in itself is no crime. Harry is there with friends laughing and knocking back a beer, not face down on the table with bottles lined up in front of him. It's nothing like William's boys' weekend in Verbier, where he was caught on camera "dad dancing" and putting his hand on the waist on a random female at the party. (I can imagine there was a conversation between William, Kate and the frying pan when that video came out.) Harry probably remembered what happened on his Vegas trip years ago and to William and he was not going to allow himself to be compromised again. And I think if Harry did a repeat of Vegas or copied William's weekend Meghan would cut him loose.
  #6748  
Old 07-09-2017, 11:07 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 251
what we are seeing is what we already know and that is that the dailymail doesnt want anyone to be happy bc lord knows that doesnt sell papers..as i roll my eyes...

i want to add i think when it comes to these things alot of people end up projecting their own insecurities on to people and couples they don't even know and that seemed to be very apparent earlier this year..(in reference to the internet in general and not specifically this forum)

lol apparently talking or dancing with people of the opposite sex is a crime..who knew?
  #6749  
Old 07-09-2017, 11:17 AM
Pranter's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 12,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Verseau View Post
Daily Mail is trying to gin up a cheating scandal. I went to the article and took a look at the photos. Harry took selfies with the woman, but he is not putting his hands on her. There are no pictures of Harry looking directly at this woman; and if there were that in itself is no crime. Harry is there with friends laughing and knocking back a beer, not face down on the table with bottles lined up in front of him. It's nothing like William's boys' weekend in Verbier, where he was caught on camera "dad dancing" and putting his hand on the waist on a random female at the party. (I can imagine there was a conversation between William, Kate and the frying pan when that video came out.) Harry probably remembered what happened on his Vegas trip years ago and to William and he was not going to allow himself to be compromised again. And I think if Harry did a repeat of Vegas or copied William's weekend Meghan would cut him loose.

There's a pic of Harry and his mates and one of them is standing with his arm across her shoulders in a familiar manner. Harry's on the other side of the line of them.


LaRae
  #6750  
Old 07-09-2017, 11:21 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 251
Pranter, but then there goes the scandal...lol. british press and social media culture seems to really put society in the toliet a bit hasnt it....and of course dm is going off on their own tangents bc Harry gave them NOTHING (pics/news)while they were together in england last week...

they are going to be even more pissed if/when meg and him get married...bc harry will probably be as closed off with the media with his family as william is...

but, the cause for my snarkiness is more the mean/snarky comments i see on the internet about harry from will/kate fans...i see myself as more of will/kate fan...but, the comments about both meg and harry make me embarassed to be part of that fandom..
  #6751  
Old 07-09-2017, 11:41 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Woodbridge, United States
Posts: 894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
Return of the party prince! Harry drinks beer and snaps selfies as he enjoys The Killers in Hyde Park without girlfriend Meghan Markle

"Harry, 32, could be seen enjoying bottles of beer and snapping selfies with a pretty blonde friend"

Prince Harry at BST Festival in Hyde Park | Daily Mail Online
Typical of Daily Fail to refer to a grown woman who actually has a career as a film producer as just the pretty blonde friend. She is with her boyfriend and yet the Fail leaves that information out just so they can create rumors.
  #6752  
Old 07-09-2017, 11:49 AM
Pranter's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 12,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by iisuzieii View Post
Pranter, but then there goes the scandal...lol. british press and social media culture seems to really put society in the toliet a bit hasnt it....and of course dm is going off on their own tangents bc Harry gave them NOTHING (pics/news)while they were together in england last week...

they are going to be even more pissed if/when meg and him get married...bc harry will probably be as closed off with the media with his family as william is...

but, the cause for my snarkiness is more the mean/snarky comments i see on the internet about harry from will/kate fans...i see myself as more of will/kate fan...but, the comments about both meg and harry make me embarassed to be part of that fandom..
Yep well that's me destroyer of dreams! lol

Most likely they are folks Meghan has met if they are part of Harry's inner circle.

Those 'fans' are usually not very educated about any of the Royal Families to begin with. I just ignore them.


LaRae
  #6753  
Old 07-09-2017, 11:49 AM
Pranter's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 12,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlowVera View Post
Typical of Daily Fail to refer to a grown woman who actually has a career as a film producer as just the pretty blonde friend. She is with her boyfriend and yet the Fail leaves that information out just so they can create rumors.
HA no sexism there.


LaRae
  #6754  
Old 07-09-2017, 11:59 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
HA no sexism there.


LaRae

LMAO...seriously women clearly aren't individuals...they HAVE to be defined by the man they are with...especially the dm they then will attach those individuals to them forever....and thats how they will be define by the internet/media

Im gonna try and put this back on topic...i hope this relationship is the one..bc she seems like a mature women who is educated and has a good head on her shoulders...
  #6755  
Old 07-09-2017, 11:59 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Woodbridge, United States
Posts: 894
It's interesting that so many of Harry's friends are dating/married to Americans.
  #6756  
Old 07-09-2017, 12:00 PM
Majesty
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 8,378
Who is the blonde film producer?
  #6757  
Old 07-09-2017, 12:02 PM
hel hel is offline
Courtier
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Kitchener, Canada
Posts: 660
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlowVera View Post
Typical of Daily Fail to refer to a grown woman who actually has a career as a film producer as just the pretty blonde friend. She is with her boyfriend and yet the Fail leaves that information out just so they can create rumors.
Has someone actually identified the friends he was with? Because I don't see a link and haven't been able to find anything.
  #6758  
Old 07-09-2017, 12:03 PM
Pranter's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 12,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by iisuzieii View Post
LMAO...seriously women clearly aren't individuals...they HAVE to be defined by the man they are with...especially the dm they then will attach those individuals to them forever....and thats how they will be define by the internet/media

Im gonna try and put this back on topic...i hope this relationship is the one..bc she seems like a mature women who is educated and has a good head on her shoulders...

Based on what little we know about Meghan really...she sees like she is a good fit for him and she's not without her own views.


LaRae
  #6759  
Old 07-09-2017, 12:05 PM
Pranter's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 12,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlowVera View Post
It's interesting that so many of Harry's friends are dating/married to Americans.

How many of them are? I just know of the one...but I don't keep up on his circle really.


LaRae
  #6760  
Old 07-09-2017, 12:08 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
How many of them are? I just know of the one...but I don't keep up on his circle really.


LaRae
i always felt that harry should look outside his circle...and look what happened when he finally did...not surprised that the relationship seems to be going well and that they are interested the same things.
__________________

Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Popular Tags
american archie mountbatten-windsor asia baptism biography birth britain britannia british british royal family buckingham palace camilla's family camilla parker-bowles camilla parker bowles china chinese clarence house colorblindness commonwealth countries crown jewels customs daisy doge of venice dresses duchess of sussex duke of cambridge duke of sussex elizabeth ii family life gemstones george vi gustaf vi adolf harry and meghan hello! henry viii hereditary grand duchess stéphanie hereditary grand duke guillaume history jack brooksbank japan jewellery kensington palace king edward vii książ castle lili mountbatten-windsor line of succession list of rulers medical meghan markle monarchy mountbatten names nara period plantinum jubilee politics portugal prince charles of luxembourg prince harry princess eugenie queen consort queen louise solomon j solomon spanish royal family speech st edward sussex taiwan thai royal family united states wales


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:11 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021
Jelsoft Enterprises
×