The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2017, 10:30 AM
Imperial Majesty

Well they can't be any worse than those of Will and Kate on their vacation in France.

LaRae

Old 03-14-2017, 10:43 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
Well they can't be any worse than those of Will and Kate on their vacation in France.

LaRae
I think this is the same magazine that posted the Kate Topless photos,they obviously don't care about who they hurt in the process...Harry definitely spotted the paparazzi.

Old 03-14-2017, 11:10 AM
Majesty

This is the picture that will be on the cover of "Chi", the italian magazine that also published the "babymoon" pics and also the topless pics of Kate.

It will be out tomorrow, I think.

http://www.lapresse.it/sites/default...?itok=So1EFqPu

Two more pics have emerged:

finally, the first kiss:
https://68.media.tumblr.com/bda8cd46...4rdo3_1280.jpg

Another one by the sea:https://68.media.tumblr.com/3b1bdeb0...4rdo2_1280.jpg

Sensational title:"all the pics that make the Queen furious, Harry of England: the prince takes wife.
Old 03-14-2017, 11:21 AM
Imperial Majesty

Well it's going to be hard for them to avoid the media. Harry knows this although I'm sure it still makes him mad about it.

If people would stop buying the magazines etc the paps wouldn't have a market for them.

LaRae
Old 03-14-2017, 12:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

I thought the pictures were supposed to be steamy. Not yet so far.

http://www.laineygossip.com/Pippa-Mi...-wedding/46525
Old 03-14-2017, 01:24 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Merel View Post
I thought the pictures were supposed to be steamy. Not yet so far.

Pippa Middleton reportedly doesn't want Meghan Markle to attend her wedding
As that article you posted points out, there is another set on the balcony that isn't being released, yet.
Old 03-14-2017, 01:33 PM
Serene Highness

OH MY! After seeing those pictures I need smelling salts and a lie down!!!!
Old 03-14-2017, 01:33 PM
Serene Highness

I would hope they wouldn't have got steamy on a beach in front of other people. These are two adults, not teenagers.
Old 03-14-2017, 01:41 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess of Durham View Post
OH MY! After seeing those pictures I need smelling salts and a lie down!!!!
Exactly!!!

Harry has become so fit after he started dating Meghan,probably couldn't have a GF with better abs than him...She looks Great too,they honestly look really good together!
Old 03-14-2017, 02:02 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I've not looked at the pictures nor will I. From what it seems like, they were a gross invasion of privacy. I wouldn't be surprised if Harry took legal action against the publishers that did print the pictures and circulated them.

This couple deserves their time alone to do what every other normal couple in the world does. Privacy to develop their relationship as they see fit. As much as the rest of the world seems to believe that its their right to be able to peep into someone else's private life,

I realize that Harry lives in a fishbowl but these pictures I think take things over the top and show a lack of respect for both Harry and Meghan.
Old 03-14-2017, 02:05 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
I've not looked at the pictures nor will I. From what it seems like, they were a gross invasion of privacy. I wouldn't be surprised if Harry took legal action against the publishers that did print the pictures and circulated them.

This couple deserves their time alone to do what every other normal couple in the world does. Privacy to develop their relationship as they see fit. As much as the rest of the world seems to believe that its their right to be able to peep into someone else's private life,

I realize that Harry lives in a fishbowl but these pictures I think take things over the top and show a lack of respect for both Harry and Meghan.
I agree indeed!!!

A.W. TOZER
Old 03-14-2017, 02:05 PM
Courtier

I don't think the pics are any different than what we have seen before regarding royals on vacation.
Old 03-14-2017, 02:27 PM
Aristocracy

It's never okay to stalk anyone for pictures but I'm glad out of all the pictures they took,just these 3 pictures came out instead of the "steamy" ones...Those are definitely off limits!
Old 03-14-2017, 02:34 PM
Heir Apparent

What's interesting is that even though these pictures are already online, no other outlet has really reported on them. Usually they wouldn't post the pics in the article themselves, but at least write an article about it. This definitely confirms what Lainey said about KP and Harry's response to these and the other pictures.
Old 03-14-2017, 03:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

Hooray for pics!
I think these pics are OK. They're not terribly invasive.
Meghan has a cute bikini body. Slim, toned, and with a little curves.
Harry looks amazing. He's definitely been looking better since being with Meghan. He's even got that "V" in the abs😍😍😍
Old 03-14-2017, 05:01 PM
Majesty

This cracks me up. We're told not to read anything into pics that can be perceived as negative, (Harry ignoring Meghan) but as soon as pics are released that can be construed as positive, all of a sudden the pics are sooooo meaningful.

So the rule is, if the pics are negative, they're to be ignore as not representative, but if the pics are positive, they mean everything in the world
Old 03-14-2017, 05:06 PM
Serene Highness

What's wrong with wanting to see more positive side of things, instead of looking for doom and gloom? Usually positive pictures don't end up creating paragraphs of body language expert blogs. Happy pictures get comments like 'aww, cute and sweet', not endless 'he's ready to dump her' comments.
Old 03-14-2017, 05:08 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
This cracks me up. We're told not to read anything into pics that can be perceived as negative, (Harry ignoring Meghan) but as soon as pics are released that can be construed as positive, all of a sudden the pics are sooooo meaningful.

So the rule is, if the pics are negative, they're to be ignore as not representative, but if the pics are positive, they mean everything in the world
Who cares, its your opinion have it, its their opinion they have it.
Save
Old 03-14-2017, 05:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post

I don't think we are reading it as meaningful? Simply they look good together. Nobody is reading it as he's about to marry her like they read he's about to dump her from the other pics. They seem like a normal cute looking couple hanging out. Nothing more, nothing less. So perhaps it's less of a problem with what others say, but more of how you perceive.
Old 03-14-2017, 06:47 PM
Royal Highness

Meghan and Prince Harry have been doing such a great job of trying to keep their relationship as private as possible. I like the fact that they've been able to get out and about enjoying time with each other when the paps don't have a heads-up and so don't get any pictures (such as when they went Christmas tree shopping, and there may be other excursions in London just walking around perhaps at night which we're not aware of because they weren't recognized, or no one reported anything). That's outstanding.

OTOH, when they have decided to go out in a more public way, such as at the theater, and recently dinner out at Soho House, they have seemed casual and comfortable together. At the same time they may be intending to send a not so subtle message to the media: "We're together. This is our business. Get used to it. We want to live our lives as normally as we can under the circumstances of our high public profile, but we also intend to maintain our privacy. Do not step over the line."

The thing about the Inskip wedding is it was clearly reported that the resort is an exclusive private club. Perhaps PH had expected a strict no fly-over zone (that's what I thought 'exclusive and private' meant). Or maybe they simply expected that the paps would heed prior warnings and show respect regarding the 'private' nature of the location and the proceedings. Possibly money may have exchanged hands with locals in order for the paps to have gotten as close as they did to take all of the pictures that have been made public.

On one hand, PH likely was concerned to not have his relationship made the focus during his good friend's wedding, and he clearly did not want his and Meghan's privacy invaded with any photos being taken for profit, much less the beach and balcony photos. If the paps go too far, both William and Harry have made it absolutely clear they will take legal action. Neither of these young men want a repeat of the OTT attention their mother endured, and that they feel greatly contributed to her death. William and Harry deserve their happiness and their privacy. I salute them for the respect they show both their parents, and for the loving way they continue to honor their mother's memory.

Closed Thread