Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well if she wants to better herself fine. if she wants to be Royal, then she has to live a different sort of life. I am inclined to agree that although she's not that famous, and is mainly know in the UK for dating Harry, she probably does see Publicity as very important and courts it...
however she hasn't as far as I know achieved that much publicity this side of the Pond except as H's girlfriend. but if she wants to marry him, she's going to have to rein that in and only do PR in a very "tasteful" manner.

Quit making up stuff! Leave her alone! Meghan has not done one thing to court any publicity as you put it, and we all know it!! She may not be that famous, I can't judge that but she is to those that watch that show, "Suits".

Last edited:
Quit making up stuff! Leave that girl alone! That girl has not done one thing to court any publicity as you put it, and we all know it!! She may not be that famous, I can't judge that but she is to those that watch that show, "Suits".

Thank you! Meghan rarely promotes her own television show, because she is trying to be respectful of Harry's position. I am sick of people, who belittle Meghan's accomplishments. No, she may not be on a mega superstar level, but she does have fans. Harry is a lucky man, because Meghan is a very intelligent, hardworking, well educated woman.

Meghan has also earned her own money for her work. Suits has hit the 100th episode mark, making it eligible for syndication. Depending how the deal works out, Meghan would get a check for reruns for episodes she was and currently in. Meghan's net worth has been listed as 5 million USD - none due to inheritance. All the current married in brides worked - Kate, Camilla, Sophie, but how many made that kind of money? My guess Sophie because she started a PR firm herself.

Meghan may not be on Meryl Streep or Angela Bassett level of an actress, but she has had success in her own right and should not be discounted.

I am guessing that initially, Meghan wouldn't have seen anything wrong with the photos taken on a private beach. I believe that Harry would have told her about the Cambridge's complaint about the topless photos may have changed her mind. It would also give her a glimpse of what's in store should she and Harry marry.

I am not surprised she has added permanent security just to keep the paps media at bay but what is more interesting and alarming is the use of a private driver. Don't get me wrong, all of the cast have personal drivers provided but suddenly Meghan has "outsourced" her own. Have the media been chasing her car and is this a qualified security driver?

I am supposing that H & M's relationship is serious and, unlike W & C romance, it's going to be fast. My supposition lies in the sudden closing of her social media pages and severed ties with Reitmans which would mean PR for her job was not as important as it had been. She has participated in publicity for her show but little else public and that is by her choice.

I have to admit I am hoping this relationship will work and they will marry. Surprisingly, she's not a blonde and she hasn't spent her life waiting around for a handsome prince to ride in and save her from a life of mediocrity. Rather she has spent her time getting an education, has achieved success in her chosen career, has formidable "hobbies" and is a publicly avowed Feminist.

It seems to me that Meghan has her feet firmly set on mother earth and nobody can deny the last thing Harry needs is another airhead. But Harry and a feminist? Now that tickles my fancy.

Thank you! Meghan rarely promotes her own television show, because she is trying to be respectful of Harry's position. I am sick of people, who belittle Meghan's accomplishments. No, she may not be on a mega superstar level, but she does have fans. Harry is a lucky man, because Meghan is a very intelligent, hardworking, well educated woman.

Harry is lucky to have her more so than she is to have him. She is well educated and a success and she has made her own money.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am guessing that initially, Meghan wouldn't have seen anything wrong with the photos taken on a private beach. I believe that Harry would have told her about the Cambridge's complaint about the topless photos may have changed her mind. It would also give her a glimpse of what's in store should she and Harry marry.

I am not surprised she has added permanent security just to keep the paps media at bay but what is more interesting and alarming is the use of a private driver. Don't get me wrong, all of the cast have personal drivers provided but suddenly Meghan has "outsourced" her own. Have the media been chasing her car and is this a qualified security driver?

I am supposing that H & M's relationship is serious and, unlike W & C romance, it's going to be fast. My supposition lies in the sudden closing of her social media pages and severed ties with Reitmans which would mean PR for her job was not as important as it had been. She has participated in publicity for her show but little else public and that is by her choice.

I have to admit I am hoping this relationship will work and they will marry. Surprisingly, she's not a blonde and she hasn't spent her life waiting around for a handsome prince to ride in and save her from a life of mediocrity. Rather she has spent her time getting an education, has achieved success in her chosen career, has formidable "hobbies" and is a publicly avowed Feminist.

It seems to me that Meghan has her feet firmly set on mother earth and nobody can deny the last thing Harry needs is another airhead. But Harry and a feminist? Now that tickles my fancy.

Perhaps her security and driver are being provided by Harry...and they are trying to pre-empt a situation like the ones that went on with Diana and IIRC even Kate.

Honestly I don't know that Harry would of had to explain anything to Meghan, there's lots of info out there about the past situation(s) and she's a smart girl... it wouldn't surprise me that she very much understood at Harry's actions.

It's always come across to me that both Harry and William are very much modern day guys and would support women in whatever endeavors they want to get involved with. In both the military and William's air rescue they would of worked directly with women in all sorts of high pressure situations...no surprises Harry is dating a rather independent type of woman.

LaRae

Surely she would have understood what the British tabloids (and photographers) were capable of by the madness that preceded the last November KP statement? If she didn't then she would be exceedingly stupid, which I know she isn't. I'm sure she and Harry have had many discussions about the British media and what it all means in the year or so that they have been together.

I haven't seen this posted here. From an Australian chit-chat news outlet:

https://au.tv.yahoo.com/video/watch/36185493/meet-the-markles-is-the-new-show-about-meghan/#page1

The reporter seems so definite and confident. I wonder what he's basing his confidence of a pending engagement/ marriage on? Duncan Larcombe's reporting? The news we already know? Info we don't know from insider sources? The reporter didn't seem to realize that Meghan does have what the hosts called "second level security." This report is dated June 28 when Meghan traveled to London. Unlike what the reporter suggested, we did not find out anything more during the time Meghan spent in London. And when Meghan landed back in Toronto, there were pics showing her alighting from a vehicle with very visible security. Then there's the recent article about tightened security...

Anyway, the reporter seems so definite about a M/H marriage that I wonder if he has some reason to be so sure other than what is already known.

"There's no doubt she's going to be marrying into the royal family... whether it's announced this month, next month, or into next year, they are getting married."

Last edited:
I don't think he really knows anything on the inside...he's just probably going by how the wind is blowing.

LaRae

Yes, Peter Ford is just an entertainment reporter with all the credibility of that calling! He submits little reports on stars, musicians, shows etc for the light entertainment morning shows here.

Peter made a couple of boo boos actually about Maghan's 'Canadian' roots and about tabs searching for dirt on the Markles 'for a couple of years'. News indeed, considering they've only been going out together for twelve months! I'd rather trust to the credibility (or not) of that other contact I have who stated only a few days that, in spite of Twitter sneering, an engagement is still on the cards for the autumn.

Let's face it no one knows when they will make an engagement announcement except maybe the Queen and their parents and I don't think they are going to talk to anyone.

Right @Curryong, I picked up on the Aussie reporter's errors. Why would the tabs have been investigating Meghan's background for going on two years, when she's only been dating Harry for one year! 'Canadian roots' may just mean the fact Meghan lives in Canada, but yes, it's not the proper reference exactly for an American who was born in L.A.

... If/when H & M become engaged, I believe she would be assigned a protection officer. If this story is true then Meghan would be accustomed to this aspect of royal life. It remains to be seen if she can learn the ins and out of the Firm and be able to acclimate.

Yes, should M/H marry, Meghan would be acclimated to being accompanied at all times by security. But there's obviously a need for her to have the security right now, other than the reason for her to become accustomed to having security dogging her every step. As to your last sentence, I personally don't see why Meghan should have trouble learning the ins-and-outs of royal life. Sure it's apparently not easy, but she seems well on her way, more-so than we are probably aware of.

I mean seriously, Meghan would clearly by now know more than any of us regarding what some of us are speculating about with such presumptive authority. ? We don't know any of the details really about who Meghan has and hasn't met among the royals. We can be sure that she's met all of Harry's closest friends and advisers. But how would we know with specificity what Meghan has been privy to doing, seeing, and learning so far during her visits to London behind the walls of Kensington Palace?

... Harry is lucky to have her more so than she is to have him. She is well educated and a success and she has made her own money.

I do agree with you on that score. Harry may even agree with you too. ;) It's good if he does realize that, and he probably does after the issues he's had with past girlfriends. It's also clear from the below 3-year old video on the occasion of the Queen's Jubliee, when Harry expressed a desire to find someone willing "to take on" the task of marrying him and all that entails. He joked about girls sometimes being put off exactly because of his princely status.

When the CBS interviewer asked Harry whether being royal lives up to the fairytale, Harry laughed awkwardly and said, "No, not at all. As any girl would ever tell you, 'Oh my God, he's a prince.' But no, the job that it entails, I mean look at me, I'm 27-years-old, and um, um, [he sighs heavily and takes a deep breath] not so much searching for someone to fulfill the role, but obviously you know, finding someone that would be willing to take it on..."
Well it very much appears that Harry hit the jackpot with Meghan. But by now, it also seems that Meghan very much wants to be with Harry and that she's willing to give up her independence as well as a lot that she's worked hard for, because she cares for Harry. She must also feel that they can do good things together. So for all we know, their meeting was fated. Perhaps they were meant to be together, if you believe in romance. Not in fairytales and happy ever after. But in down-to-earth, genuine, heartfelt romance and fortuitous recognition of having found your soulmate. If that's the case, I wish them luck and all good things.

During the old CBS interview, Harry also said the very same thing that the media and everyone were needlessly getting so up in arms about him having uttered more explicitly in recent months:
"There's a lot of times that both myself and my brother wish obviously that we were you know completely normal, but we've been born into this position and therefore we'll do what we need to do to make a difference to the people and to kids that need it you know. It really is just that simple for us."

Harry also speaks of having had to attend a lot of 'dull' dinner parties as a child. When Harry gave this 2014 interview, he was probably despondent and reflective about wanting to meet the right person because he had likely recently parted with Cressida Bonas (they split in 2014).

Last edited:
Let's put it this way, if she wasn't dating Harry I doubt she'd have an issue with her beach pics being in magazines all over the world. Celebrity publicity is different from royal publicity...
My original point was that because she's a celebrity and used to paparazzi, some people think that will help in her princess role and I disagree.

True that media attention and coverage for royals is on a different level to what actors and celebrities receive. However, I disagree with your argument that there's no validity to Meghan being one step ahead of Harry's other girlfriends! Clearly, Meghan is used to having cameras trained on her, and she's used to paparazzi interest and OTT media attention. That's a plus for her, even though her past experience is not to the extreme level that she's experiencing now. Still, such attention is not a deal-breaker for Meghan in the way that it was for Chelsy Davy and Cressida Bonas. Anyway, I do enjoy hearing your points of view. ?

BTW, it might be helpful for you to know, if you haven't heard already that Meghan once said, well before she ever met Prince Harry or had any idea that she would meet and fall in love with him: "Serena Williams and I are similar in our endless ambition, and in our desire to exceed expectations." Make of that what you will, as you will.

Meghan is not a perfect person. But from what I've read, seen and heard, she's seemingly a very classy, genuine and down-to-earth person with a huge love for living life to its fullest, and for giving back to others.

Last edited:
Quit making up stuff! Leave her alone! Meghan has not done one thing to court any publicity as you put it, and we all know it!! ".
leave her alone? I'd love to, but she keeps cropping up In discussions on royal forums at present. I had never heard of her till she became H's girlfriend and never saw anything o the internet or in newspapers. NOw I see a couple of films cropping up on TV with her name on the info, so presumably she has become better known here and they are showing a few of her films

Of course she has doene things to court publicity. She's an actress. They have to do PR. I've been told that she's quite well known for charity work in the US and she's had a blog. So please don't accuse me of "making things up". It is not correct and its rude.

well if she wants to better herself fine. if she wants to be Royal, then she has to live a different sort of life. I am inclined to agree that although she's not that famous, and is mainly know in the UK for dating Harry, she probably does see Publicity as very important and courts it...
however she hasn't as far as I know achieved that much publicity this side of the Pond except as H's girlfriend. but if she wants to marry him, she's going to have to rein that in and only do PR in a very "tasteful" manner.

Quit making up stuff! Leave her alone! Meghan has not done one thing to court any publicity as you put it, and we all know it!! She may not be that famous, I can't judge that but she is to those that watch that show, "Suits".

leave her alone? I'd love to, but she keeps cropping up In discussions on royal forums at present. I had never heard of her till she became H's girlfriend and never saw anything o the internet or in newspapers. NOw I see a couple of films cropping up on TV with her name on the info, so presumably she has become better known here and they are showing a few of her films

Of course she has doene things to court publicity. She's an actress. They have to do PR. I've been told that she's quite well known for charity work in the US and she's had a blog. So please don't accuse me of "making things up". It is not correct and its rude.

:previous: But what does Meghan cropping up in discussions on RF have to do with you not 'leaving her alone,' in regard to your negative, 'tasteless' criticisms which Meghan herself has done nothing to trigger, much less to deserve?

Last edited:

Of course it is easy to avoid Meghan, just don't read or comment on any article that she is in, then you avoid her..:lol:.

As far as publicity goes, well from what has been shown it seems that the only publicity that she does is for her job as an actress and that has nothing to do with Prince Harry at all. She has not shown any interest in bringing this relationship to the media or anyone else, she seems like she is avoiding the media like the plague, so therefore if you don't like this young lady just walk away and avoid her. And yes your opinion is welcome here as all our opinions are so I would think that if anyone does not like her then they would not go to where she might be discussed, just avoid her all together.:whistling:

William may be the future King but I think Harry is the best loved by the general public Prince. What's not to love? He's the people's prince.

Imagine having your love life from your teenage years under public scruntiny.

William managed it by practically ignoring Kate in public during the eight/nine odd years long relationship before proposing. We do know the only wedding - of the many they both attended - that they turned up together at was after he proposed!

Harry, in reverse by his statement last November, made his and Meghan's position quite clear and I can only cheer him on for that. She was and still is an official royal girlfriend, and where and when they go from there is up to them not the speculating media. Although I'm sure it gives them the odd giggle or two.

Last edited:
:previous: But what does Meghan cropping up in discussions on RF have to do with you not 'leaving her alone,' in regard to your negative, 'tasteless' criticisms which Meghan herself has done nothing to trigger, much less to deserve?

When I look at a royal forum, the odds are that the discussions will be very busy on the Harry and Meghan issue. It is like Diana in her young days, you might not like her but unless you go around blindfolded, you could not avoid seeing mentions of her. I don't know what you mean by "negative tasteless" criticisms. I'm quite enitlted to criticise her if I feel it is right. Criticism by its very nature tends to be negative and I don't believe that I'm saying anything "tasteless". If you feel she does not deserve criticism fine, but that' is your POV and I don't have to agree with it.

She's a UN Ambassador and made quite a speech about how, at around the age of twelve she changed a Multi-National's Add Campaign regarding their preception of women. That was in 2015 and before she met Harry. So yes, quite a lady, who happens to be an actress and lately (as in the last year or so) in a relationship with a prince of the UK.

Of course it is easy to avoid Meghan, just don't read or comment on any article that she is in, then you avoid her..:lol:.

As far as publicity goes, well from what has been shown it seems that the only publicity that she does is for her job as an actress and that has nothing to do with Prince Harry at all. She has not shown any interest in bringing this relationship to the media or anyone else, she seems like she is avoiding the media like the plague, so therefore if you don't like this young lady just walk away and avoid her. And yes your opinion is welcome here as all our opinions are so I would think that if anyone does not like her then they would not go to where she might be discussed, just avoid her all together.:whistling:

as I've said, it seems quite hard to avoid her. I don't post on her often, I do sometimes, because I feel it is my right to do so.
but I think it is ridiculous to say that she does not do publicity.. she does. As an actress and for her charity work. I'd be very surprised if she did indeed do anything to publicse her romance with Harry, IM sure she's been advised that that would be considered improper.

William may be the future King but I think Harry is the best loved by the general public Prince. What's not to love? He's the people's prince.

I'm sure it gives them the odd giggle or two.
Its possible that he is more "loved" than William. but IMO ther'es plenty "not to love". There was the dressing as a German at the party, the getting drunk and abusing a barman as a kid. the getting naked in Vegas when he was plenty old enough to behave better. THat's not going to be excused as youthful high spirits...

When it comes to this romance between Meghan and Harry, I'm sensing that there's something totally different about it and the more I think about it, the more I've come to see it with William and Kate's romance also.

Its not so much about Harry taking a wife or William taking a wife in the traditional sense that a royal wife will walk the three proverbial steps behind the husband or even conjure up the images of Charles' problems with his wife overshadowing him. When William married, he chose a woman that could be his partner not only in life but also in his royal roles in the future. They married and became a team working together. Its not surprising that this is exactly what Harry has been hoping to find for himself and I think with Meghan, he just may have found that.

They've had to tackle a long distance relationship because they both had commitments elsewhere they've had to fulfill. Meghan had built her own successful life and had to work around it to fit Harry in as much as Harry had to find holes in his appointment book to fit her in. They've found out that a lot of their ambitions are the same as in wanting to make a difference in the world. They've both had their share of being in the limelight and know how the press can be intrusive. Heck, they both have had experiences with wanting to support causes for the welfare of children in Africa. They've both had relationships previously that didn't work out. They've both grown up in a family that has ended in divorce.

One thing I honestly believe is that should these two marry, they most definitely will be forming a team. A "we" that merges two separate people that have one common goal to have a life together being equal partners in everything yet maintain their individuality.

When it comes to this romance between Meghan and Harry, I'm sensing that there's something totally different about it and the more I think about it, the more I've come to see it with William and Kate's romance also.

Its not so much about Harry taking a wife or William taking a wife in the traditional sense that a royal wife will walk the three proverbial steps behind the husband or even conjure up the images of Charles' problems with his wife overshadowing him. When William married, he chose a woman that could be his partner not only in life but also in his royal roles in the future. They married and became a team working together. Its not surprising that this is exactly what Harry has been hoping to find for himself and I think with Meghan, he just may have found that.

They've had to tackle a long distance relationship because they both had commitments elsewhere they've had to fulfill. Meghan had built her own successful life and had to work around it to fit Harry in as much as Harry had to find holes in his appointment book to fit her in. They've found out that a lot of their ambitions are the same as in wanting to make a difference in the world. They've both had their share of being in the limelight and know how the press can be intrusive. Heck, they both have had experiences with wanting to support causes for the welfare of children in Africa. They've both had relationships previously that didn't work out. They've both grown up in a family that has ended in divorce.

One thing I honestly believe is that should these two marry, they most definitely will be forming a team. A "we" that merges two separate people that have one common goal to have a life together being equal partners in everything yet maintain their individuality.

Yes well said...this is it exactly. I've said more than once he needs a 'Kate' as a wife ..someone who is willing to stand with him and work together that can handle his life...and not one of the society types that moved about in his circle. I had hoped he would meet someone doing charity work..a 'regular' person. Now let's see how far they will go with it.

LaRae

as I've said, it seems quite hard to avoid her. I don't post on her often, I do sometimes, because I feel it is my right to do so.
but I think it is ridiculous to say that she does not do publicity.. she does. As an actress and for her charity work. I'd be very surprised if she did indeed do anything to publicse her romance with Harry, IM sure she's been advised that that would be considered improper.

She courts publicity because she is an actress?? She doesn't mention Harry on the set much if at all from what I hear. Has Meghan talked to the press about Harry? NO!

So prove that she courts publicity.

When I look at a royal forum, the odds are that the discussions will be very busy on the Harry and Meghan issue. It is like Diana in her young days, you might not like her but unless you go around blindfolded, you could not avoid seeing mentions of her. I don't know what you mean by "negative tasteless" criticisms. I'm quite enitlted to criticise her if I feel it is right. Criticism by its very nature tends to be negative and I don't believe that I'm saying anything "tasteless". If you feel she does not deserve criticism fine, but that' is your POV and I don't have to agree with it.

Eh well there's constructive criticism, and then there's perpetual finding of fault just for the heck of it.

Is there something to criticize an independently successful young lady for simply because she met and happens to be dating a British royal prince? I don't see that Meghan has done anything deserving of your latest putdowns.

As far as forum discussions about Meghan, this is the only thread on RF where Meghan is being majorly discussed in connection with her dating Prince Harry. Therefore, it's quite easy for you to avoid this thread if you actually wanted to do so.

Maybe because when photographers find her at airports or anywhere else, Meghan has conveniently forgot her cloak of invisibility at home that day or her blond wig is in the shop getting styled in a Diana haircut or simply because Meghan hasn't promoted her "Rachel" alter ego as who she really is when heading out to the supermarket and should be toting the accessories a paralegal is never caught without?

This woman has made a career for herself and a name for herself by actively being involved in promoting issues that matter to her. In this respect, I think she's actually been doing what the BRF have been doing for a very long time and consider it their duty. Is it really any wonder then that a young prince with a lifetime of duties ahead of him would find a woman that has done just about the same thing he's been doing as a common ground for a solid relationship? Not only does this couple connect with each other on a personal level but actively see how their public roles could connect and mesh with each other's too.

I think we should totally take the "publicity" angle out of the equation that formulates Meghan and Harry's relationship because, honestly, the public and their reaction to anything these two people do is and will be the last thing they'd be concerned about when making a decision whether to go ahead in life as partners.

Yes well said...this is it exactly. I've said more than once he needs a 'Kate' as a wife ..someone who is willing to stand with him and work together that can handle his life...and not one of the society types that moved about in his circle. I had hoped he would meet someone doing charity work..a 'regular' person. Now let's see how far they will go with it.

Very observant and articulate @Osipi, and indeed @Pranter. I've felt similarly that William and Harry are both so fortunate in the down-to-earth 'commoners' they met and in William's case married after so many youthful and testing years together. Kate has patience, sweetness, and a steely reserve, along with a strong and supportive family who have helped strengthen and back her up during some difficult times navigating the royal girlfriend spotlight. It's clear that William loves Kate's family. How nice it is to see William breaking with royal protocol to ensure that his children not only know, but are also significantly nurtured by their non-royal grandparents.

You hit the nail on the head @Osipi in describing the commonalities that Harry and Meghan share. Moreover, as you referenced, it seems clear that both Kate and Meghan are similar in their capacity to be strong and independent, as well as encouraging and supportive. Your post recalls for me the fact of how Kate helped William when he struggled with his dislike for his chosen major. He had reportedly considered leaving U of Edinburgh. Kate was instrumental in William's ultimate decision to switch his major to geography and complete work at U of E toward his degree. It's so fortunate for Will & Kate that they had the chance to get to know each other alongside close friends in the protective sanctuary of college before it became well known that they were dating.

In the case of M&H, they were fortunate to have been able to keep their relationship under the radar for as long as they did. I think the lengthy period of keeping their relationship mum as they got to know each other was something Harry felt was crucial. Especially after his deflating experiences with Chelsy and Cressida becoming so completely turned off by the OTT press attention. Meghan is known to be an inspirational and caring person, so in their early months together, M&H must have bonded over so much. They must have shared with each other their anxieties and their hopes and dreams for the future. As Meghan is a positive person given to posting inspirational quotes and encouraging mottos, it seems to me that she has definitely helped Harry in important ways. Even if it's been mainly as an understanding friend, and a sounding board for his ambitious ideas.

She courts publicity because she is an actress?? She doesn't mention Harry on the set much if at all from what I hear. Has Meghan talked to the press about Harry? NO!

So prove that she courts publicity.

Courting publicity involves being actively seen and heard, not stupid clicbait articles post in rags, all the girlfriends get the clickbait articles. MM is rarely seen at all. If she wanted tangible real publicity she would be at Wimbledon right now.

Maybe because when photographers find her at airports or anywhere else, Meghan has conveniently forgot her cloak of invisibility at home that day or her blond wig is in the shop getting styled in a Diana haircut or simply because Meghan hasn't promoted her "Rachel" alter ego as who she really is when heading out to the supermarket and should be toting the accessories a paralegal is never caught without?

:lol: :flowers:

This woman has made a career for herself and a name for herself by actively being involved in promoting issues that matter to her. In this respect, I think she's actually been doing what the BRF have been doing for a very long time and consider it their duty. Is it really any wonder then that a young prince with a lifetime of duties ahead of him would find a woman that has done just about the same thing he's been doing as a common ground for a solid relationship? Not only does this couple connect with each other on a personal level but actively see how their public roles could connect and mesh with each other's too.

I think we should totally take the "publicity" angle out of the equation that formulates Meghan and Harry's relationship because, honestly, the public and their reaction to anything these two people do is and will be the last thing they'd be concerned about when making a decision whether to go ahead in life as partners.

Preach, Your Majesty! :britflag: ❤️

I think that the time has come when we here in this thread realize that Meghan is a very serious contender to be Harry's wife. I also think she should be afforded the respect and courtesy that we here at TRF are bound by the rules to show not only to the subjects we're discussing but to each other.

It is one thing to ask someone that makes a certain statement to put their money where their mouth is and provide credible sources but its another thing to assume to know what another person thinks or feels or what a certain subject of discussion "is out to get for themselves". We don't know. Lets stick to the credible facts and keep the discussion intelligent and informative. If you don't like salads, you don't frequent a salad bar. Simple.

People need to keep the tone simpatico or mods will close the thread. Criticism of Meghan is allowed as are rebuttals. No need to get testy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom