Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lea said:
Do you mean 'huuuuuuge... tracts of land'.

I do as well [wish them luck] and agree they seem happy. From what we can see.

^^ Yuuuge! :p God forbid! Forgive me for referencing the needy one in this thread. Enough of him already. :ohmy:

You are probably right, though. "Swaths" have much more to do with fabric, no? :lol:

Anyway, I'm intrigued about history of humankind in general. There's so much history that has not been told, likely on purpose. ;) The Internet does help to democratize knowledge, but of course like everything, it must be used and navigated very carefully. Anyway, being widely read is one of the best antidotes to ignorance.

Back to Prince Harry and Meghan! I think they are both kind and genuine. Hopefully their relationship will be long-lasting and they can join William and Kate in being a great team to help guide the royal 'firm' into a new age.

Last edited:
If this story about Meghan wanting to be on Wendy's show is accurate, why didn't they mention it earlier?

Excellent point! :flowers:

Based on what Wendy's producer said in the clip, the time frame would have to be sometime in June or July 2016 whenever Meghan happened to be in New York City (because that's around the time she met and then later became serious about Harry). Meghan was at Wimbledon in late June/early July 2016. And according to reports, her relationship with Harry became serious around mid-July. I'm not sure when Meghan would have been in NYC around this time. There could have been other conflicts aside from Harry as to why Meghan did not return a call back, if that's what actually happened. Or, maybe after vistiting the show for an hour, Meghan changed her mind? There's no way to verify any of this. But Wendy bringing it up certainly is a way to gather interest, clicks/ increased viewers who might stick. I would imagine the show already has great ratings. The reality is: As Meghan's romance with Prince Harry continues to heat up, everyone automatically wants a piece of Meghan. What a world we live in. Maybe it's always been thus, in different ways.

Great analysis, MaiaMia. :flowers: I especially like that maybe after visiting the show's producers Meghan decided she wasn't interested. :p Maybe they took too long to call her back. Maybe they didn't call her back. ;)

Harry is royal due to his accident of birth. In present day realities, being royal can be a huge pain in the nether regions, but it's something you become adjusted to and learn how to navigate. As Prince Andrew once said to a journalist, slightly paraphrased: "Being royal is no different from being you or anyone else. The difference is a matter of circumstances and experience. What I have experienced is different from your experiences. Your version of normal is different from my version of normal." I think Andrew means that being royal, he's still human like everyone else but his existence is heightened and challenged by experiences that most people do not consider normal.

It's the undo public scrutiny, especially now in the digital age of instant access. 'Being royal' (or certain royalty) means one is focussed on by the society, living within certain prescribed societal expectations. Very similar though potentially far more restrictive than being a celebrity, or a politician, or a great artist. Or being mayor in a small town. It's about societal pressures coming to bear in a particularly acute manner. Agreeing to abide by the societal expectations (which are accompanied by considerable perks) is one of the curious aspects of the condition, which is a form of gilded servitude imo.

Being royal often complicates your personal life and your love life too. So, I think Prince Harry is lucky to have found Meghan. And if a royal life with Harry is what Meghan wants, and maybe she has aspired to live a heightened existence in some sense, then she's prepared for the headache parts, which is likely music to Harry's ears, and probably manna from heaven for him since he's had so much difficulty in finding someone to love, to trust, and to be on the same wavelength with who is also not frightened off by the media hordes. Meghan seems perfect for Harry in so many ways.

I wish them luck, as they already seem to share much happiness.

Nicely put. :flowers: I don't know if they are well-matched, but I can't imagine a better call-up from central casting for the role of Harry's possible wife. Meghan is an exciting possibility and I think Harry is doing all he can to convince her he is a good bet. (I am one who thinks Harry's speaking publicly about having sought out counseling is part of that convincing process). Meghan is a game-changer for him. He will be lucky indeed to win her imo.

I hope she makes the right decision for herself because the 'culture of Royalty' she would be entering is indeed an alien land compared to her free and easy life up to now. Though, in fact, come to think of it, her life from this point on will be tinged with a bit of 'frenzy' by the fact that she will be his ex (if that happens). By agreeing to become known as his girlfriend she stepped into the water. She's engaged the whirlwind. 'Twill see where it takes her. :flowers:

Last edited:
:previous: Yes, I think you put that very well too! Meghan has 'engaged the whirlwind,' and we shall see if Harry offers to put a ring on it, and whether Meghan decides to accept. :)

I think the "culture of Royalty" is changing a bit with the young royals coming of age. The old antiquated attitudes are dying out. The Queen has been there, done that, and she's seen practically all there is to see. She loves her grandson, Harry. And Prince Charles loves his son, and he also understands what it's like to be persuaded not to marry someone you love. The world has changed, and the older royals who dote on Prince Harry surely are quite happy to see him so happy and coming into his own in a mature, purposeful and responsible way. Prince William has always supported and encouraged his brother, so I'm sure he's happy for Harry too. And seriously, how can anyone who gets to know Meghan up close and personal not be charmed by her positive outlook, her genuine kindness and her down-to-earth, spirited sense of fun? Not to mention her intelligence, her beauty, and her articulateness.

I think that Harry and Meghan both seem to be taking their time with the pace of their relationship, and dealing very strategically and smartly with the intrusive media. It's hard to know what it's really like behind palace walls. Some of the royal larger-than-life personalities surely can be daunting. But once again, Meghan has been out in the big world on her own for quite awhile, and she's achieved very notable and significant success. I think the fact that she learned how to navigate Hollywood on her own with emotional support and guidance from her parents, has given her some measure of experience in dealing with powerful people under challenging circumstances. Therefore, I'm not going to underestimate Meghan's diplomatic strengths, and we already know that she's a confident person.

The crucial factor is that Meghan has won Prince Harry's heart and he and his staff and his inner circle of friends have also been won over and will be backing up both Meghan and Harry in this whole process of monitoring the course of their relationship. I think they already each have a good idea of the direction they desire to head in, but they are also likely not placing any pressure on themselves to get there in record time.

I certainly agree with you that Prince Harry speaking out openly about his struggles was likely in part due to his being encouraged to do so by Meghan. She is a very reflective and philosophical person, given to posting inspirational quotes on her Instagram and writing uplifting articles. Therefore, I think Prince Harry has probably discussed some of his experiences and ideas with Meghan, and her lending an ear in an upbeat and supportive way has seemingly been invigorating, and a great boon for him.

Last edited:
:previous: I think you may see the relationship (perhaps, maybe) further along than I do. :flowers: I could be wrong, of course, but I think they're just 'going steady' right now. Marriage is a ways away imo. Too much has to be known for them to be on that cusp. IMO of course. :)

Did Harry end up paying for security for Meghan or was he just thinking about that? I know that the producers of her show are paying for it to and from work.

Did Harry end up paying for security for Meghan or was he just thinking about that? I know that the producers of her show are paying for it to and from work.

I'm not sure if that was ever actually set to happen or if it was speculation from "sources" in the tabloids.

http://www.royalfoibles.com/prince-harrys-future-half-african-half-jewish-american-wife-whose-also-a-divorcee/

Has anyone else read this article? Very interesting read. It's all about a possible internal conflict at BP/KP over Harry and Meghan's relationship and "informal engagement". I have no idea if it's true, but it brought up some perspectives that I had never considered.

Last edited:
I am failing to see any new speculation in that article. Just regurgitation of the other tabloids since November. How many times does the writer think they need to repeat she is Jewish and biracial. And divorced. Perhaps a writing class is needed. :whistling:

:previous: Nope. No writing class. Just throw a thesaurus at him. ;)

I am failing to see any new speculation in that article. Just regurgitation of the other tabloids since November. How many times does the writer think they need to repeat she is Jewish and biracial. And divorced. Perhaps a writing class is needed. :whistling:

He's not a good writer, IMO, so I agree with this sentiment.

I could have missed it, but I don't remember any information about PC being written before in relation to the MM/PH situation. Especially, that he wants the BRF to become multicultural to reflect the demographics of the UK (or even that he supports the relationship). Also, the idea that courtiers pushed for those initial articles (like the Compton one in the DM) that made PH want to release the statement in Nov. Again, I could have missed that information before.

:previous: I agree with you @USRoyalWatcher, there is some new information that I wasn't aware of that is mentioned in this article. Forget about imperfect prose! The writer discusses the topic of Harry and Meghan's relationship with no-holds barred. He's likely interested in garnering readership clicks, but what the hey, he provides some interesting commentary.

Anyway for starters, perhaps the initial turn-off for some of us is how the article's title is rather OTT salacious. The author claims to be friends with people who run in royal circles. Maybe he can tell us what Meghan wore to Pippa's wedding party? :p

Yes, the writer does repeat a lot of what many of us have already been discussing and speculating on for months! I have previously posted that if there is to be an engagement, it might happen around Meghan's birthday in August, and if not then, at least by November.

However, if it's true that the writer/blogger does have reliable insider sources, it will definitely be interesting to see how everything plays out. The most fascinating thing for me in the article, that I was not fully aware of is how the royal family (instead of necessarily being involved in bloody internecine warfare), are more often having to battle with stuck-in-the-mud royal courtiers. In my opinion, these courtiers are probably more intent upon preserving their own bread-and-butter royal lives, than they are on protecting royal institutions and royal personages. ;)

Wow, if true that it's often palace insiders who work in concert with some of the slimy tabloid publications. Ugh! Jeez, the courtiers and tabloids sure as hell have picked the wrong battle with Prince Harry. :boxing: And I totally would not underestimate Meghan Markle's ability to hold her own either. :kiss: I do agree with the writer though that Meghan is the 'breath of fresh air' the royal family needs in this day and age. :britflag:

The writer also mentions the ongoing speculation about Cressida Bonas being someone who was more or less foisted upon Harry as a good aristocratic marriage prospect. As I said in a previous post, most young ladies in the aristocracy seemingly have not been interested post-Diana in marrying into the royal family either with William or Harry. But I think in the long run, that's a good thing! Re the discussion of other 'edgy' royal affairs of the past, very interesting, but also exceedingly unsurprising. At least they were adult consensual affairs. Again though, these are informative details I wasn't aware of because these types of stories are always kept on the down-low. Yes, Harry is lucky to be the second royal son living in a different time and able to marry someone he's in love with who makes him happy, regardless of her ethnic background.

On another note, I don't think the writer should be so bold as to denigrate or underestimate Duchess Kate (by saying she hasn't proven to be a 'breath of fresh air'). I believe that The Duchess of Cambridge is serving her role quite well, very effectively, and in the way that she pleases. She surely has important and significant behind-the-scenes influence on both William and Harry. As the saying goes, "Walk softly and carry a big stick." :D

Both Kate and the Middletons have positively influenced and will continue to influence the future course of the British royal family.

ETA:
Oh Whoa, re some of the comments in the comments section of this article! And I do mean Whoa! :hammer: All the criticism of Meghan, to me, smacks of pure jealousy. Both Harry and Meghan have accomplished more in their lives and possess more genuine caring for others than these commenters ever will.

Last edited:
I recognised a lot of the names used by these commenters. I've been on Twitter and Tumblr sites a lot in the past few years. At least five of these people are familiar from anti-Meghan sites on the Internet. The same old, same old keeps coming up.

Any hint that the relationship isn't approved of by anyone, any whisper that Harry and Meghan aren't getting along and these people are onto it like a rat up a drainpipe! There are those who are convinced that some sort of arrangement is in play and also, if an engagement should be announced, (their worst nightmare) then Harry will have to step aside as an active member of the BRF!

Last edited:
:previous: There are also a few decent comments that are fair to Meghan. But yes, most of the vitriol is clearly coming from Meghan haters who are green with jealousy.

The writer throws some shade at Meghan, but does not seem to be completely against her. Although he is clearly disrespectful to Meghan, Harry, and to Duchess Kate. I'm focusing more on the rather interesting details and claims that sound realistic.

One of the more positive commenters even suggests to the writer that he should change the title to make it less snarky and more positive. To me the writer seems as shamelessly self-promoting as he and some of his readers accuse Meghan of being. He clearly enjoys salacious dishing on the royals, but it's just that some of the less trashy stuff he's claiming seems to make sense.

:previous: I think you may see the relationship (perhaps, maybe) further along than I do. :flowers: I could be wrong, of course, but I think they're just 'going steady' right now. Marriage is a ways away imo. Too much has to be known for them to be on that cusp. IMO of course. :)
That is an interesting observation and I am going to put a case for the opposite view. I understand they were introduced coming up a year ago. It's what they have done with that year that counts.

A long distance relationship requires a lot of hard work as any military family can attest. In point of fact, I believe it requires exposing more of yourself, long distance, than if you were chatting on the phone and making a date to go to the movies. Is it just that it is easier to be romantic long distance, to say those three words, 'I Love You' in a letter rather than face to face,

For someone in their position texting may not be the wisest choice, likewise email. That leaves phone calls which can be incredibly stilted at the outset of a relationship, or Skype which I can tell you from experience is a lot harder than yakking on the phone. It's like sitting across a table and your opposite number sees every expression on your face, every flicker of the eyes, hears every nuance in your words and body language.

If you haven't seen the one you love in days, weeks or even months, this one on one communication not only has to count but it also has to connect heart to heart, which is why I believe they could be a lot further along than we think. Megan has said she loves the old fashioned tradition of writing letters and notes which IMO means that she would love an old fashioned romance and it's possible they know more about each other than some couples walking down the aisle.

:boxing: And I totally would not underestimate Meghan Markle's ability to hold her own either. :kiss: I do agree with the writer though that Meghan is the 'breath of fresh air' the royal family needs in this day and age. :britflag:

On another note, I don't think the writer should be so bold as to denigrate or underestimate Duchess Kate (by saying she hasn't proven to be a 'breath of fresh air'). I believe that The Duchess of Cambridge is serving her role quite well, very effectively, and in the way that she pleases. She surely has important and significant behind-the-scenes influence on both William and Harry. As the saying goes, "Walk softly and carry a big stick." :D

I'm very wary about the whole Breath of fresh air thing!

Fergie was proclaimed a breath of fresh air, once upon a time. And we know what a disaster she proved to be.

:previous: :lol: I guess that begs a definition of what is meant by 'breath of fresh air,' which can mean different things to different people. :p By the way, I don't think there's any correlation between Fergie's background, personality and relationship with the Duke of York, and Meghan's personality and relationship with Prince Harry. None whatsoever.

To me 'breath of fresh air,' as it pertains to Meghan Markle means something new and different. Not the boring same old, same old. And Meghan herself is so delightful and positive in her outlook and in her approach to life. This is what I get from her interviews, her writing, and her obvious caring and encouragement toward others. Even the way I've seen her interact with fans of Suits in a number of videos. She's a gracious person who has expressed thanks for her many blessings, and a desire to give back to others, well before she ever met Prince Harry. She's poised, beautiful, stylish, intelligent, and apparently willing to take on both the bad and the good that comes with dating and likely marrying a member of the British royal family.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with working hard, aspiring to an upscale lifestyle, and promoting oneself and one's positive philosophy about life, which helps inspire others. At the same time, Meghan possesses a genuine desire to give back to others, a calling which she obviously got from her mother at an early age. Meghan's mother, Doria Radlan, also had Meghan take up yoga from a young age, so Meghan is in great shape mentally, spirtually and physically. These qualities and attributes seem like more than enough to throw a fresh and lasting breeze upon the stuffy staleness of dyed-in-the-wool archaic royal courtier notions! And that's a good thing, if you ask me! But I'm not the one who counts. The ones who do count seem to be in lockstep with welcoming Meghan Markle wholeheartedly into the 'firm.'

The below article is a bit of a rehash, but as it's written by Camilla Tominey, more than likely the details have been purposely leaked by KP at PH's behest. :D Although, we still do not get any tips on what Meghan was wearing at Pippa's evening party. ;)

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry left Pippa Middleton's wedding early to be together | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

The guest saying they were surprised to find Meghan shy and softspoken, is a bit much. You can see from her interviews that Meghan is kind, softspoken and articulate. But I don't get any sense that she's necessarily shy. She seems very confident to me, but also down-to-earth, upbeat and eager to put others at ease.

Perhaps in that particular wedding party setting, Meghan was a bit less animated than she is normally. And she was probably aware of many eyes being on her, which surely can lead to anyone behaving in a more reserved fashion. But I don't think she's shy.

Last edited:
Harry has always been his own man and relationship-wise never hid who he was officially going out with. But everything points to this relationship being long past the "going out" stage. This couple go to great lengths (literally!) to spend time together.

I agree Meghan is probably anything but shy, also agree she wasn't about to become the life and soul of the social "wedding of the year" after party either!

Harry has always been his own man and relationship-wise never hid who he was officially going out with. But everything points to this relationship being long past the "going out" stage. This couple go to great lengths (literally!) to spend time together.

I agree Meghan is probably anything but shy, also agree she wasn't about to become the life and soul of the social "wedding of the year" after party either!

I agree with this idea. You are right, he seems to take this relationship very seriously and wants to conduct it behind doors, which is smart IMO. They want to spend time together away from the cameras and away from the constant scrutiny.

I get concerned when I see people compare this relationship to his relationship with Chelsy, but this is not directed at your post specifically. I have just read many things on the internet where people try to say this relationship is not serious because he doesn't go out in public like with Meghan like he did with Chelsy. That was years ago and he was a very different person at a different time of his life. Personally, I didn't take the Cress relationship seriously. No one really knows where this relationship with Meghan is going, but I don't think we can figure it out by looking to old relationships to give clues.

Last edited:
I recognised a lot of the names used by these commenters. I've been on Twitter and Tumblr sites a lot in the past few years. At least five of these people are familiar from anti-Meghan sites on the Internet. The same old, same old keeps coming up.

Any hint that the relationship isn't approved of by anyone, any whisper that Harry and Meghan aren't getting along and these people are onto it like a rat up a drainpipe! There are those who are convinced that some sort of arrangement is in play and also, if an engagement should be announced, (their worst nightmare) then Harry will have to step aside as an active member of the BRF!

I doubt any sort of arrangement is in play. As I argued before, I don't think Harry and his potential offspring are important enough for the British government, who is responsible for advising the Queen on those matters, to take an active interest in whom he marries. The CoE could have been an issue in the past as far as the Queen's consent is concerned, but once the Church formally accepted marriage of divorced persons with living (former) consorts, that is no longer an issue.

Meghan's religion, if she is indeed Jewish or is unwilling to convert to Anglicanism, might still be a problem though. It is unclear, however, if she is indeed a non-Christian. Some members of this forum have posted references denying that she is Jewish.

Meghan's religion, if she is indeed Jewish or is unwilling to convert to Anglicanism, might still be a problem though. It is unclear, however, if she is indeed a non-Christian. Some members of this forum have posted references denying that she is Jewish.

The only religion in the past that was problematic as far as royal marriages go was Roman Catholic and recently that has been amended to allow a spouse to be Roman Catholic. The real only requirement as far as the Crown and religion is that the monarch be a member of the Church of England.

So no worries on Meghan's side.

"The writer also mentions the ongoing speculation about Cressida Bonas being someone who was more or less foisted upon Harry as a good aristocratic marriage prospect. As I said in a previous post, most young ladies in the aristocracy seemingly have not been interested post-Diana in marrying into the royal family either with William or Harry. But I think in the long run, that's a good thing! Re the discussion of other 'edgy' royal affairs of the past, very interesting, but also exceedingly unsurprising. At least they were adult consensual affairs. Again though, these are informative details I wasn't aware of because these types of stories are always kept on the down-low. Yes, Harry is lucky to be the second royal son living in a different time and able to marry someone he's in love with who makes him happy, regardless of her ethnic background."

@MaiaMia_53 -They tried the "she looks good on paper" narrative on Diana for Charles (right aristocratic background, virgin, etc.) and look how that turned out. Frankly, I thought no American woman, regardless of background, would have a shot at marrying a British prince because of Wallis Simpson, but here we are. Those that are being salty about Meghan may have issue about a woman of color possibly becoming a royal duchess and marrying relatively close to the throne (but not showing it). There is no chance of Harry becoming king, and even so, Meghan should not be viewed as a constitutional crisis. To me the main criterion to become a consort to a royal is not having anything in your past that would be an embarrassment to the Crown and poorly reflect on the U.K. Criminality should be a non starter. Meghan has qualities and experiences that would be an asset to her in working for the Firm, but she still needs to get familiar with the protocol and keeps elements of herself that make her unique. I think that's possible now.

off topic - if Harry and Meghan make it official the new bride gets her own coat of arms and monogram. For the monogram, would it be R for Rachel, her first name or M? Or a combination of both? For her CofA, her background would be reflected. I'm not sure U.S. symbols would be used (bald eagle, part of the U.S. flag), but what about California, her birth state? Here are some of the symbols of California:

State animal - grizzly bear
State flower - California poppy
State nickname - The Golden State
State motto - Eureka (I found it - referring to the gold found in California)

"Prince Harry’s Future Half African, Half Jewish American Wife, Who’s Also a Divorcée?"

The author lost me at the title! The article contains the usual dog whistles that I've read before. Also how can someone be half Jewish? That's like saying you're half christian & half muslim. You're either one or the other. It has never been proven what religion Meghan is, yet many people claim to know it as if it was fact.

So many things concerning this couple is pure hearsay & speculation. Last week's wedding should open our eyes that none of these journalists know as much as they claim & their sources are questionable to say the least. Meghan was a sure thing to attend the ceremony according to most of the journalists but in the end it turned out she was never going to attend.

I honestly believe that because the couple are very private many in the media have taken to simply making up stuff.

It's horrible that the press, in the absence of anything new & concrete to report, is resorting to re-hashing & speculation, and using dreadfully rude, provocative headlines and half-assed facts just for column inches and clicks. PH obviously wants to keep this relationship private, and his wishes should be respected.

And, yes, I realize I am giving the media too much credit.

Last edited:
For some reason (out of the blue) I am thinking that this will never be a go. :ermm: Any break-up will be very hard on Harry (imo). I just don't think Meghan will sign on for the craziness. Not worth it. She's not British so Harry can't depend on her patriotism as much (as say William can with Kate, or Charles with Camilla). Meaning, Meghan is unlikely to put up with class nonsense and meaningless, out-of-date protocols. Harry will have to make a deal with her to entice her, maybe promise that most of the year will be spent elsewhere (US, Africa). Something like that. :flowers:

Not worth it

If she thinks that then she shouldn't consent to be his wife...She would be marrying someone with [essentially] a 'vocation'.. if she can't 'hack it' she's not the right partner for him..

If she thinks that then she shouldn't consent to be his wife...She would be marrying someone with [essentially] a 'vocation'.. if she can't 'hack it' she's not the right partner for him..

Well, that was my point, wyevale. :flowers: I don't think the hassle is worth it (my statement) so I don't think she'll marry him. I didn't say Meghan thinks that. I don't know what she thinks, but I do think she's canny and wise and insightful. She won't sign on for misery. Why would she?

Here's a thought: what if Meghan said: okay, m'love, I'll live with you, be your mistress across years, even lets have babies, but no marriage, no royal balcony scenes with me on your arm. Would that even be possible? :cool:

It's possible. The only 'downside' is Harry's children wouldn't be in the line of succession, but given that they will never be anywhere near the throne, it doesn't really matter.

Another downside is his father could disapprove of the situation and cut of his funding and kick him out of royal housing.

Would that even be possible?

Yes it's possible.. BUT Not only would there be disapproval from his father, but also [crucially] from HMQ and [very likely] from the Cambridges'. Anything remotely controversial, and this would be, is deeply unwelcome in 'the firm'.
Not just within the Royal Family, The public here is noted for its tendency to enjoy 'knocking people off the pedestals' on which they themselves have raised their idols, and Harry would face quite a backlash...And once the press got going on Meghan, who knows how vicious they might become if denied the 'fairytale' wedding they and their readership wants ?

"Mrs Simpson pinched our King", mark two....

Last edited:
For the most part, if and when Harry and Meghan marry, the times they would really come into contact with "disapproving" society and occasions where strict protocol is adhered to would be very few. They would have their own household, their own family, their own circle of friends, their charities and patronages and their official engagements that would keep them very busy. So really, I see no problem in that area.

To be honest, I think if Meghan and any qualms about Harry's way of life and what she'd be getting herself into, she would have walked away a long time ago and the romance wouldn't have progressed as far as it has.

Even if the scenario did play out that Meghan became more of just a significant other and they had children, for the most part it would probably be treated as if Harry was still a bachelor and single but "involved" with someone. Meghan and the children just would not have any place in the British Royal Family at all.

Frankly, I thought no American woman, regardless of background, would have a shot at marrying a British prince because of Wallis Simpson, but here we are.

I don't think being American was the major strike against Wallis. Two living ex-husbands (in 1937 when divorce was still very much a taboo) among other things (like her admiration for Hitler) were stronger. If she were an American ingenue heiress like Lady Churchill or Lady Fermoy I don't think it would have been as much of an issue,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom