The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2017, 03:47 PM
Majesty

Speaking of Meghan and her charity work

Does anyone have a link to Meghan's interview with Larry King? Someone told me it wasn't very good. Meghan didn't seem to know much about Rwanda and she mixed up what facts she did know.

I don't know if this is true but I'd like to watch it and judge for myself.

Old 01-17-2017, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post

Does anyone have a link to Meghan's interview with Larry King? Someone told me it wasn't very good. Meghan didn't seem to know much about Rwanda and she mixed up what facts she did know.

It's on youtube. And I thought she did a great job--She came across as articulate and thoughtful.

Old 01-17-2017, 03:51 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:

I thought she did well. I didn't fact check on Rwanda, but I don't think she appeared as not knowing facts about Rwanda. It was Saudi Arabia that she pivoted on. I think she's not familiar with that area, however her concentration has been with Rwanda in both UN and World Vision.
Old 01-17-2017, 03:57 PM
Majesty

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobstevens.87 View Post
It's on youtube. And I thought she did a great job--She came across as articulate and thoughtful.
I didn't mean she wasn't articulate, by no good I meant she didn't really know her brief.

I'll watch the interview when i get home
Old 01-17-2017, 04:05 PM
Commoner

D-list actress with glorified CV. Two months after Suits ending and she still does nothing.

And if she is that charitable, she could pay her own security. It is very easy to sit and write speaches, do something concrete, provide them food, clothes Meghan...
Old 01-17-2017, 04:13 PM
Majesty

Edward's the Queen's son, and his wife got a "cut and paste" tiara. At the time, of course, they weren't expected to do royal duties. As Sophie's public role in the family grew, her tiaras got nicer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
Harry will be a King's son and his wife will hardly be ranked lower than Sophie. Harry's still a senior Royal, hardly a nobody!
Old 01-17-2017, 04:29 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberG View Post
D-list actress with glorified CV. Two months after Suits ending and she still does nothing.

And if she is that charitable, she could pay her own security. It is very easy to sit and write speaches, do something concrete, provide them food, clothes Meghan...
Can you provide a source that shows what Meghan's CV actually looks like? Can you provide a credible list that names her as a D-list actress or is that your own description? Can you provide credible sources that list the extent of Meghan's charitable involvements? Can you provide a credible source that lists her private donations to charity?

We like to basically stick to facts around here.

BTW: The filming season for Suits just ended recently and will resume again for another season some time in the near future. I forget when.
Old 01-17-2017, 04:33 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
Can you provide a source that shows what Meghan's CV actually looks like? Can you provide a credible list that names her as a D-list actress or is that your own description? Can you provide credible sources that list the extent of Meghan's charitable involvements? Can you provide a credible source that lists her private donations to charity?

We like to basically stick to facts around here.

BTW: The filming season for Suits just ended recently and will resume again for another season some time in the near future. I forget when.
The new season starts Jan 25th, she may need to promote it? not sure about her schedule. Filming resumes in March.
Old 01-17-2017, 04:37 PM
Imperial Majesty

Facts. Lovely things.

Her acting credits, showing that along with suits she has done other shows at the same time.
Meghan Markle - IMDb

Her clothing line which she has released at least two collections of
http://www.reitmans.com/en/meghan_markle

One of the multiple commercials she has filmed as spokeswoman for reitmans

Her work with world vision an ambassador for clean water
Old 01-17-2017, 04:43 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
Facts. Lovely things.

Her acting credits, showing that along with suits she has done other shows at the same time.
Meghan Markle - IMDb

Meghan Markle
She is like so many actresses a working actor. She has worked steady throughout the years and then was lucky enough to get a long term television series.
Old 01-17-2017, 04:45 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
Facts. Lovely things.

Meghan Markle - IMDb

Meghan Markle

She is quite versatile and seems to have many interests. I seriously doubt that Harry would have troubles having a conversation with her. What I admire most is her drive to make a difference. That's also a biggie with Harry too when he was questioned about how he wanted to use his royal position.
Old 01-17-2017, 04:50 PM
Imperial Majesty

Acting and model, a lifestyle blog, ambassador for two major organizations, and her own fashion label. She certainly isn't the lazy d list opportunist waiting for a man to pay her bills. She is clearly establishing a future outside acting, that doesn't rely on a husband. This isn't a woman who lives off mom and dad until she lands the ring from the rich man.
Old 01-17-2017, 05:06 PM
Courtier

Acting career, clothing line and UN gig, all things Meghan will have to gave up if she marry Harry
Old 01-17-2017, 05:08 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:

I've seen it and I enjoyed her interview. It's on YouTube.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miche View Post
Acting career, clothing line and UN gig, all things Meghan will have to gave up if she marry Harry
She'll do what she have to do, if things go to another level.

A.W. TOZER
Old 01-17-2017, 05:16 PM
Imperial Majesty

Meghan Markle discusses racism on The Tig | Daily Mail Online

A.W. TOZER
Old 01-17-2017, 05:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

She seems to be much more substantial as a person and as an independent career-oriented woman than any of Harry's previous girlfriends. She's a grown-up, and not every person her age is. I like her.

Abraham Lincoln
Old 01-17-2017, 05:34 PM
Courtier

I think its admirable how open she is about being a mixed-race woman. There are probably some young women out there who are encouraged and inspired by her sharing her story. Another lovely quality about her, as far as I'm concerned.
Old 01-17-2017, 05:37 PM
Courtier

Manufacturing negativity come with the territory when one is dating a British Prince. Just look at the Daily Fail
Old 01-17-2017, 05:48 PM
Imperial Majesty

I'm very impressed by how passionate and how levelheaded Meghan is. She like one of those people you'd like to know personally.

A.W. TOZER
Old 01-17-2017, 05:59 PM
Aristocracy

People's reactions/feelings towards royals and their partners are always interesting to me. In the modern era, much more interesting than the royal themselves to me. This Meghan Markle topic garners a lot of attention, both good and bad, for someone that hasn't generated much to discuss. Very interesting.

Closed Thread