Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they can't be any worse than those of Will and Kate on their vacation in France.

LaRae

Well they can't be any worse than those of Will and Kate on their vacation in France.

LaRae

I think this is the same magazine that posted the Kate Topless photos,they obviously don't care about who they hurt in the process...Harry definitely spotted the paparazzi.

This is the picture that will be on the cover of "Chi", the italian magazine that also published the "babymoon" pics and also the topless pics of Kate.

It will be out tomorrow, I think.

http://www.lapresse.it/sites/default/files/styles/737x415/public/ch13cover.jpg?itok=So1EFqPu

Two more pics have emerged:

finally, the first kiss:
https://68.media.tumblr.com/bda8cd462a36c7bdbb07e32c1027393e/tumblr_omt57pXuBF1w3j4rdo3_1280.jpg

Another one by the sea:https://68.media.tumblr.com/3b1bdeb042d5be32d013c42f5a9a3ea8/tumblr_omt57pXuBF1w3j4rdo2_1280.jpg

Sensational title:"all the pics that make the Queen furious, Harry of England: the prince takes wife.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it's going to be hard for them to avoid the media. Harry knows this although I'm sure it still makes him mad about it.

If people would stop buying the magazines etc the paps wouldn't have a market for them.

LaRae

I would hope they wouldn't have got steamy on a beach in front of other people. These are two adults, not teenagers.

OH MY! After seeing those pictures I need smelling salts and a lie down!!!!

Exactly!!! ;)

Harry has become so fit after he started dating Meghan,probably couldn't have a GF with better abs than him...She looks Great too,they honestly look really good together!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've not looked at the pictures nor will I. From what it seems like, they were a gross invasion of privacy. I wouldn't be surprised if Harry took legal action against the publishers that did print the pictures and circulated them.

This couple deserves their time alone to do what every other normal couple in the world does. Privacy to develop their relationship as they see fit. As much as the rest of the world seems to believe that its their right to be able to peep into someone else's private life,

I realize that Harry lives in a fishbowl but these pictures I think take things over the top and show a lack of respect for both Harry and Meghan.

I've not looked at the pictures nor will I. From what it seems like, they were a gross invasion of privacy. I wouldn't be surprised if Harry took legal action against the publishers that did print the pictures and circulated them.

This couple deserves their time alone to do what every other normal couple in the world does. Privacy to develop their relationship as they see fit. As much as the rest of the world seems to believe that its their right to be able to peep into someone else's private life,

I realize that Harry lives in a fishbowl but these pictures I think take things over the top and show a lack of respect for both Harry and Meghan.

I agree indeed!!!

I don't think the pics are any different than what we have seen before regarding royals on vacation.

It's never okay to stalk anyone for pictures but I'm glad out of all the pictures they took,just these 3 pictures came out instead of the "steamy" ones...Those are definitely off limits!

What's interesting is that even though these pictures are already online, no other outlet has really reported on them. Usually they wouldn't post the pics in the article themselves, but at least write an article about it. This definitely confirms what Lainey said about KP and Harry's response to these and the other pictures.

Hooray for pics!
I think these pics are OK. They're not terribly invasive.
Meghan has a cute bikini body. Slim, toned, and with a little curves.
Harry looks amazing. He's definitely been looking better since being with Meghan. He's even got that "V" in the abs???

This cracks me up. We're told not to read anything into pics that can be perceived as negative, (Harry ignoring Meghan) but as soon as pics are released that can be construed as positive, all of a sudden the pics are sooooo meaningful.

So the rule is, if the pics are negative, they're to be ignore as not representative, but if the pics are positive, they mean everything in the world :lol:

What's wrong with wanting to see more positive side of things, instead of looking for doom and gloom? Usually positive pictures don't end up creating paragraphs of body language expert blogs. Happy pictures get comments like 'aww, cute and sweet', not endless 'he's ready to dump her' comments.

This cracks me up. We're told not to read anything into pics that can be perceived as negative, (Harry ignoring Meghan) but as soon as pics are released that can be construed as positive, all of a sudden the pics are sooooo meaningful.

So the rule is, if the pics are negative, they're to be ignore as not representative, but if the pics are positive, they mean everything in the world :lol:

Who cares, its your opinion have it, its their opinion they have it.
Save

I don't think we are reading it as meaningful? Simply they look good together. Nobody is reading it as he's about to marry her like they read he's about to dump her from the other pics. They seem like a normal cute looking couple hanging out. Nothing more, nothing less. So perhaps it's less of a problem with what others say, but more of how you perceive.

Last edited:
Meghan and Prince Harry have been doing such a great job of trying to keep their relationship as private as possible. I like the fact that they've been able to get out and about enjoying time with each other when the paps don't have a heads-up and so don't get any pictures (such as when they went Christmas tree shopping, and there may be other excursions in London just walking around perhaps at night which we're not aware of because they weren't recognized, or no one reported anything). That's outstanding. :lucky:

OTOH, when they have decided to go out in a more public way, such as at the theater, and recently dinner out at Soho House, they have seemed casual and comfortable together. At the same time they may be intending to send a not so subtle message to the media: "We're together. This is our business. Get used to it. We want to live our lives as normally as we can under the circumstances of our high public profile, but we also intend to maintain our privacy. Do not step over the line."

The thing about the Inskip wedding is it was clearly reported that the resort is an exclusive private club. Perhaps PH had expected a strict no fly-over zone (that's what I thought 'exclusive and private' meant). Or maybe they simply expected that the paps would heed prior warnings and show respect regarding the 'private' nature of the location and the proceedings. Possibly money may have exchanged hands with locals in order for the paps to have gotten as close as they did to take all of the pictures that have been made public.

On one hand, PH likely was concerned to not have his relationship made the focus during his good friend's wedding, and he clearly did not want his and Meghan's privacy invaded with any photos being taken for profit, much less the beach and balcony photos. If the paps go too far, both William and Harry have made it absolutely clear they will take legal action. Neither of these young men want a repeat of the OTT attention their mother endured, and that they feel greatly contributed to her death. William and Harry deserve their happiness and their privacy. I salute them for the respect they show both their parents, and for the loving way they continue to honor their mother's memory.

Last edited:
I think if they are truly serious and are on the path to trying the knot perhaps they should do something or signal that they are in deed serious this may cut down on the ridiculous stories that are coming out. The media is searching for confirmation.....give them a slight official nod and perhaps the feeding frenzy will dissipate for a while until the next step.

They've already given out multiple signals that they are serious. Not sure what you want them to do?

LaRae

a semi formal signal, but perhaps to the media attending the wedding together is enough. The amount of speculative articles have dropped.

Exactly :ROFLMAO:

Harry and Meghan would not have to do anything in respect of making some gesture to stop the media interest - we cannot assume they are bothered by the media interest, nor that they read everything that we apparently do - the media interest is affecting the readers more so than the couple themselves. Whilst the frenzy carries on, so back in the real world Harry and Meghan get on with doing their thing.

Further, we can similize the situation ourselves if we imagine dating someone and all our friends and family keep asking us when are we're going to get married, when are we going to have children - all that after a few months, who in their right mind would bow to the pressure?!

Ha ha that is so true of every royal being discussed on this forum. If "my" royal does something and finishes up on the front page it's nothing but media beat up. If "your" royal does the same thing he/she should know better etc.
we all are guilty of that

I think they're a very nice set of photos. Glad to take a look at them, as I am interested in this romance. I also hope for other photos showing a relationship that is going well. A couple in love at the wedding of friends. Really, what could be nicer!

You see, I'm feeling good, the weather's hot, the sun is shining here...:lol:

I think it's nice that Harry finally has a nice, steady girlfriend. :flowers:

I really do like this couple and wish them all the best. I hope the relationship continues to go well. We'll know it's headed towards the long term if she is written off of 'Suits' this season.

a semi formal signal, but perhaps to the media attending the wedding together is enough. The amount of speculative articles have dropped.

What do you want them doing a press conference? The palace has issued a statement where Harry calls her his girlfriend. They have taken a vacation together. Now they have been to a wedding where they are well photographed.

Honestly the only people who can have doubts they are together are either conspiracy theorists, fan girls with head buried in sand, or people who live under a rock and never see media.

Harry has a girlfriend. Talk is not going to die down. Until he gets married and then will be new talk like baby bump. They won't accomplish anything by catering to the media, but loss of privacy.

As fir the photos, the ones spoken of were steamy on a balcony. I am starting to think they managed to get those pulled as an intrusion of privacy. But these others they were on a public beach.

Nice photos. Don't mind seeing, no different then all other royal vacation shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom