The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2017, 05:41 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post
I thought it was the other way round - no wedding, yes to party.
Nope. He was at the wedding. He sat next to Holly Branson.

He didn't attend the more exclusive reception party. So when Beatrice was pictured leaving the party without her heels, the tabloids talked about how she must have taken them off in heartbreak because she wasn't able to dance with her beloved Dave, who wasn't invited.

Old 01-12-2017, 06:18 PM
Heir Apparent

We have seen girlfriends/boyfriends go to family weddings of the people that they are dating. Kate went Peter's and one of daughters of the Duke of Gloucester's weddings without William. However, the Middletons aren't Harry's family. He might not even be invited.

Old 01-12-2017, 06:32 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
Nope. He was at the wedding. He sat next to Holly Branson.

He didn't attend the more exclusive reception party. So when Beatrice was pictured leaving the party without her heels, the tabloids talked about how she must have taken them off in heartbreak because she wasn't able to dance with her beloved Dave, who wasn't invited.
Thank you. that one always confuses me. Seems strange to me.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 01-12-2017, 06:48 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Thank you. that one always confuses me. Seems strange to me.
It makes sense to me. They invited almost 2,000 people to their wedding. But of those, only about 200-300 got invited to their evening reception. Dave made the big list, but not the much smaller one.

Eugenie's boyfriend Jack wasn't on either list.
Old 01-12-2017, 07:11 PM
Heir Apparent

It went from biggest to smallest. Most people at the wedding, selected group at the BP reception and then the smallest most exclusive group at evening party.
Old 01-12-2017, 07:21 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
It makes sense to me. They invited almost 2,000 people to their wedding. But of those, only about 200-300 got invited to their evening reception. Dave made the big list, but not the much smaller one.

Eugenie's boyfriend Jack didn't get invited to either.
Did he get invited to the middle event? Post wedding lunch?

In the UK amongst we ordinary folk, the wedding tends to be small (size of the church) and generally they get invited to the "sit down" event, and if there is then a party/dance later on, more people get invited. So it gets bigger.
Hence my confusion

Old 01-12-2017, 07:31 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Did he get invited to the middle event? Post wedding lunch?

In the UK amongst we ordinary folk, the wedding tends to be small (size of the church) and generally they get invited to the "sit down" event, and if there is then a party/dance later on, more people get invited. So it gets bigger.
Hence my confusion
No, the lunch reception that The Queen hosted had about 650 guests. Those people were the foreign royals and the government people from the UK and the commonwealth. The religious leaders that had been at the wedding. And maybe some of the older royals like Duke and Duchess of Kent, Alexandra, the Michaels, and the Gloucesters. Maybe the Linleys and the Chattos. Of course, Charles and Camilla, Anne, Tim, Andrew, Sophie and Edward would of been there, too.

The Middleton family also hosted a lunch for the extended Middleton family and family friends, at the hotel the rented.

Dave was pretty much left to his own devices after the wedding. The tabloids joked that he might have gone straight to a pub to watch the festivities on television.
Old 01-12-2017, 07:42 PM
Commoner

Well, that went off on a complete tangent
Old 01-12-2017, 07:52 PM
Administrator

Truly....now if we can get back on topic.

Old 01-12-2017, 07:54 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk View Post
Truly....now if we can get back on topic.
apologies but sometimes you just have to ask a question - thanks for yr patience.

Old 01-12-2017, 10:45 PM
Gentry

These pictures were taken in early December and are now just being released. Why???
Old 01-12-2017, 10:55 PM
Imperial Majesty

Because they couldn't simply write another story about yoga. And unfortunately for them, that is the rare time they get a photo of her.

But now they have a reason, her holiday at New Years. They have failed to get photos of the trip so they need something. Photos of her going yo yoga to get 'for for vacation' perfect spin
Old 01-12-2017, 11:02 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
Because they couldn't simply write another story about yoga. And unfortunately for them, that is the rare time they get a photo of her.

But now they have a reason, her holiday at New Years. They have failed to get photos of the trip so they need something. Photos of her going yo yoga to get 'for for vacation' perfect spin
So is Meghan in London stuck in the snow storm?
Old 01-12-2017, 11:56 PM
Aristocracy

I wish she was stuck in London but some girl on Twitter said she saw and spoke to her the other day in Toronto...I thought that was a newer picture...How do you know it was from December?
Old 01-12-2017, 11:57 PM
Serene Highness

These aren't even recent pctures? Shows how well I read daily fail articles. They're trying to get the scoop, but have nothing.
Old 01-13-2017, 12:34 AM
Aristocracy

But I thought their vacation ended in January?...It says after getaway with Prince Harry...The DM is really getting annoying with their inaccurate reporting!
Old 01-13-2017, 12:59 AM
Majesty

Getting? You think!
Old 01-13-2017, 07:02 AM
Administrator

Please note that several posts have been deleted because they were off-topic. As a reminder - this thread is about Prince Harry's relationship. It is not about the adoption of animals, or attendees at weddings or memorial events. Please stay within the relationship theme.
Old 01-13-2017, 02:03 PM
Commoner

It appears Meghan may still be in London with Harry. Nichola Joss, an editor for a beauty/fashion magazine and who is based in London, just posted that she is spending her Friday with Meghan.
Old 01-13-2017, 02:06 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubymariec613 View Post
It appears Meghan may still be in London with Harry. Nichola Joss, an editor for a beauty/fashion magazine and who is based in London, just posted that she is spending her Friday with Meghan.
Just saw that! I was starting to assume she still was as she would have very likely been photographed in Toronto by now :)

Closed Thread