The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #2581  
Old 12-31-2016, 07:53 AM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Orlando, United States
Posts: 57
Wonder how long before we get vacation pics.
  #2582  
Old 12-31-2016, 10:21 AM
Alisa's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: , United States
Posts: 3,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
How Prince Harry's girl is changing lives of African children... just like Princess Diana

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4071386/Following-Diana-s-footsteps-Prince-Harry-s-girl-Meghan-Markle-inspiring-generation-poverty-stricken-young-girls-Africa-just-like-mother-did.html]Prince Harry's girl Meghan Markle is inspiring poverty stricken young girls in Africa | Daily Mail
With the exception of the Diana references it is a very flattering article for Meghan.
Her humanitarian efforts are one of the prime reasons I am pro-Meghan.😊
She isn't some dainty English rose who gets ahead by her family name and is patiently waiting for Harry.😏 She is out there working and is genuinely interested in improving the lives of others people. 😊
__________________
Those who plot the destruction of others often perish in the attempt. ---Phaedrus
  #2583  
Old 12-31-2016, 05:56 PM
Countessmeout's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: alberta, Canada
Posts: 12,892
No surprise Cressida, chelsy and Ellie are in the top five. But so is lady Natasha Howard, the youngest daughter of the earl of Suffolk. I had to go read who she was as I hadn't seen her in connection to Harry. But I found her mentioned in a few articles as a suitable suggestion.
  #2584  
Old 12-31-2016, 06:11 PM
Osipi's Avatar
Member - in Memoriam
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Posts: 17,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeTee20 View Post
Wonder how long before we get vacation pics.
I sincerely hope that we don't get any at all. Wherever they go, its their own private time and should be left alone to enjoy it. I'm sure the media totally disagrees with me on this one.

BTW: Warm welcomes to TRF TeeTee20. Hope you enjoy it here!
__________________
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. ~~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~~
  #2585  
Old 12-31-2016, 06:18 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Woodbridge, United States
Posts: 894
I don't need any pictures at this moment.......later hmmmmmmmmmmm
  #2586  
Old 01-01-2017, 01:42 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Marietta, United States
Posts: 139
Was Harry at the New Years Church Service with his family? I thought Harry and Meghan were going on an actual trip but they might just be staying at his place again...He's been posting on Instagram and does that when Meghan is over more than other times so I'm sure they are together but not the trip they planned unless they planned on staying in...If they stayed it could be due to his grandparents illnesses so I understand that part,just wondering if he was at service?
  #2587  
Old 01-01-2017, 02:05 PM
Osipi's Avatar
Member - in Memoriam
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Posts: 17,267
Everything and anything about Harry's plans have always been speculation and suppositions and maybes. We actually have no clue what their plans are, where they're going or when they are going to be together.

Someone in the media says they may go on vacation and all of a sudden its a fact that they were or are. We don't know and probably will not know unless someone just happens to cross their path and sees them. They could be in Toronto, Kensington Palace or Timbuktu for all we know.

BTW: Sandringham where the family went to church this morning isn't anywhere near Harry's place at Kensington Palace and no, he wasn't with the family this morning.
__________________
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. ~~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~~
  #2588  
Old 01-01-2017, 02:19 PM
Ish's Avatar
Ish Ish is offline
Moderator Emeritus
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 4,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilacmagnolia View Post
Was Harry at the New Years Church Service with his family? I thought Harry and Meghan were going on an actual trip but they might just be staying at his place again...He's been posting on Instagram and does that when Meghan is over more than other times so I'm sure they are together but not the trip they planned unless they planned on staying in...If they stayed it could be due to his grandparents illnesses so I understand that part,just wondering if he was at service?
Harry has a public Instagram?

I don't believe there is anything official regarding a Harry/Meghan trip. There's been a lot of speculation, but as with most other things we won't know that any such trip is going to happen until it happens.

Harry typically takes a ski trip around this time of year, so it's been speculated that he'll do so again this year with Meghan. But we don't know for sure that that'll happen.
  #2589  
Old 01-01-2017, 02:32 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Madison, United States
Posts: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ish View Post
Harry has a public Instagram?

I don't believe there is anything official regarding a Harry/Meghan trip. There's been a lot of speculation, but as with most other things we won't know that any such trip is going to happen until it happens.

Harry typically takes a ski trip around this time of year, so it's been speculated that he'll do so again this year with Meghan. But we don't know for sure that that'll happen.

No, it's not a public instagram, it's a private account. I guess people watch the number of posts on there?? I don't know, kind of weird.
  #2590  
Old 01-01-2017, 02:34 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Woodbridge, United States
Posts: 894
hmmm ok so going by instagram numbers it would reason that maybe he is doing something or seeing something different or unique.
  #2591  
Old 01-01-2017, 05:02 PM
Angel.10's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Rome, Italy
Posts: 108
Meghan has not posted anything on instagram for 3 weeks, to me it's a clue they're together somewhere and the relationship is serious
  #2592  
Old 01-01-2017, 05:20 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 2,981
How do we know about Harry's Instagram ? ??? Anyway wasn't he seen having a meeting in London


Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
  #2593  
Old 01-01-2017, 05:23 PM
Pranter's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 12,309
Yes he was in London a couple days or so ago at a meeting. It was posted here, with pics.


LaRae
  #2594  
Old 01-01-2017, 05:36 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Orlando, United States
Posts: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
Yes he was in London a couple days or so ago at a meeting. It was posted here, with pics.


LaRae
Harry was last seen Wednesday at the pub with Mark Dyer. The pic of him on Thursday leaving the Jam Tree in the suit was from last week. Jam Tree confirmed on their Instagram. Daily Fail was a week late with a he pic.
  #2595  
Old 01-01-2017, 05:39 PM
Pranter's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 12,309
Ok so he was seen this last Wed at the pub for lunch. So we know he wasn't off in a tropical location (or skiing) at that point.


LaRae
  #2596  
Old 01-01-2017, 05:56 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Orlando, United States
Posts: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
Ok so he was seen this last Wed at the pub for lunch. So we know he wasn't off in a tropical location (or skiing) at that point.


LaRae
And Meghan was last seen at the hair salon Wednesday.
  #2597  
Old 01-01-2017, 06:02 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Washington DC, United States
Posts: 496
Harry and Meghan have both disappeared! News outlets are printing meaningless worthless stories about them because they have nothing to print because they are not around.

Meghan has not posted a thing for a least two or three weeks I understand. And I not convinced that pub sighting is recent either. I don't care who confirmed what!

They are together somewhere private and unknown to the press. Harry outsmarted them! They say he's a master at it!! Go Harry!!! LOL!
  #2598  
Old 01-01-2017, 11:41 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Wherever, United States
Posts: 5,875
I feel terrible for saying this, but I hope we get a faraway paparazzi shot. I'm so nosy.
  #2599  
Old 01-01-2017, 11:46 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Woodbridge, United States
Posts: 894
Sadly for them I think they are going to have to have new photos to keep the stupid press from digging up 20 year old pictures.
  #2600  
Old 01-01-2017, 11:48 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Wherever, United States
Posts: 5,875
Quote:
Originally Posted by American Observer7 View Post
Harry and Meghan have both disappeared! News outlets are printing meaningless worthless stories about them because they have nothing to print because they are not around.

Meghan has not posted a thing for a least two or three weeks I understand. And I not convinced that pub sighting is recent either. I don't care who confirmed what!

They are together somewhere private and unknown to the press. Harry outsmarted them! They says he's a master at it!! Go Harry!!! LOL!
I think Meghan knows that the public has figured out every time she goes quiet on social media, she's with Harry. So she didn't post anything during Christmas either. Though I do hope this doesn't make her quit her social media accouts. It'll be different if her and Harry gets more serious, but that's for later

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlowVera View Post
Sadly for them I think they are going to have to have new photos to keep the stupid press from digging up 20 year old pictures.
It's stupid for Daily Fail to dig up those photos. Especially since they aren't scandalous like they claim. She's fully clothed and posing like starlets of that time.
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Popular Tags
albert prince consort all tags america arcadie arcadie claret austria british british royal family caribbean caroline charles iii claret congo current events danish royal family duarte pio duchess of kent edward vii elizabeth ii emperor naruhito empress masako garsenda genealogy general news grace kelly grimaldi hamdan bin ahmed harry history india introduction jewels jordan royal family king king charles king philippe king willem-alexander leopold ier louis mountbatten matrilineal monaco monarchy mountbatten need help official visit order of precedence portugal prince albert monaco prince christian princess of orange queen queen alexandra queen camilla queen ena of spain queen margrethe ii queen mathilde queen maxima republics restoration royal wedding silk spain spanish history spanish royal family state visit switzerland visit william wine glass woven


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:58 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2023
Jelsoft Enterprises