Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
only mentioned the one time he texted back to know they are trying to mess with him. lol sounds like a fairytale in making. dm . better luck next time idiots.

She has done really well and wouldn't need Harry to help her. Don't know why the agro against her on here

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Anyone Harry is seeing to even pass the time of day with is going to come under fire and/or under scrunity depending on how the "sources" rate her. I pity the girl. I pity Harry!!

She has done really well and wouldn't need Harry to help her. Don't know why the agro against her on here

Agreed. Margot is fast on her way to become a big star. Anyone who hasn't heard of her frankly hasn't kept up to date with pop culture.

ugh I can't with the reaching for getting some singer or movie star to be his next gf or who they want to see him paired up with. it doesn't matter if she got an idi biddy text ions ago or stared too long at a famous friend. dm, the sun etc. can't find real proof yet the tabs are incredibly driven to make it happen.or make it seem like it's about to happen

Last edited:
I wish that Harry would find his future wife soon so he wouldn't have to deal with the constant speculation about who he is with romantically. :onering: :twocents:

Margot can text her apparent bf Skippyboo posted about for all I care :lol:

Last edited:
Harry won't ever get a girlfriend he can't even have a friend to text to without everyone going crazy. No one will put up with that rubbish they will run the other way. Your photographed talking to him or having a laugh with him and bang your on DM people start digging for info about you everyone has their say on social media if your good enough etc. what happened with the army girl was just insane If you have any sense you would leave it there and move on before there are any feelings

Agreed. Margot is fast on her way to become a big star. Anyone who hasn't heard of her frankly hasn't kept up to date with pop culture.

Not everyone cares about pop culture.

LaRae

Not everyone cares about pop culture.

LaRae

She is a very well known actress because you don't know her or don't care to know doesn't change that to a lot of people she is very well known and very much in the news.

Okay, I think we've established who Margot Robbie is to the degree that is relevant for this thread.

If you wish to discuss her further, head over to the In The Media forum. Further posts here that do not deal directly with Harry will be removed.

I wish that Harry would find his future wife soon so he wouldn't have to deal with the constant speculation about who he is with romantically. :onering: :twocents:

Margot can text her apparent bf Skippyboo posted about for all I care :lol:

I really doubt that Harry has to *deal* with all the speculation. I'd be willing to bet that he doesn't pay attention to it at all. He's got other things to do.

:previous: I firmly agree. It is my fondest hope that Harry manages to do a Prince Felipe, Prince Philippe or evan a Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume on us. :cool:

First Margot Robbie, now Cara Delevingne. They get a lot of column inches from name dropping.

Margot Robbie reveals Suicide Squad co-star Cara Delevingne sends late-night texts to Prince Harry | Daily Mail Online

I wonder if Harry will get linked to Taylor Swift in the future. Taylor is bff's with Margot Robbie, Cara Delevingne, and Ellie Goulding. As Harry seems chummy with these 3 ladies, I wonder if someday -pending a Hiddleston break up - they'll try to play matchmaker.

I think a Taylor-Harry relationship would be highly entertaining. :D

I think it's a mistake for Harry to get involved with celebrities; they always are in it for publicity.

Surely there are some suitable girls in his own circle of friends?

I can't beleive some people still believe this rumours that pop up every time... If in other cases and for other royals the matter is put tu rest with "it's just speculation", why can't it be with Harry too? Just saying...

I think it's a mistake for Harry to get involved with celebrities; they always are in it for publicity.

Surely there are some suitable girls in his own circle of friends?

Celebrities are part of his circle of friends. I agree though, actresses and glamour models aren't know as princess material. They'll use Harry to advance their own 'careers'

Having said that, he's in a tough place because the number of women wanting to join the soap opera that is the BRF is relatively small.

It's going to be difficult to find someone to take all that on.

Well define "suitable"!

There are now four in line to the throne ahead of Harry; so very little risk that he will have to take on that particular life burden.

Charity work appears to be his chosen path and as such "celebs" will feature.

He had a two year relationship with an actress in the recent past ..... but her mother was a Lady so that was Ok!! :lol:

He is still a senor Royal and he's going to be doing royal duties, as Charles want to slim the RF down. So he needs to marry a girl who is suitable as a Princess. however I don't think that Harry will marry before at least 40 if ever.

Harry has long recognised the pressure of a partner taking on a royal lifestyle ..... some years back he said so as much in an interview - between the two most prominant relationships he has had, Chelsy and Cressida, both who previously and subsequently bowed out under the pressure.

I suspect Harry's never been that serious about the idea of marriage. He may have had long term relationships, but its not clear if he hoped for one of the girls to marry him...

Celebrities are part of his circle of friends. I agree though, actresses and glamour models aren't know as princess material. They'll use Harry to advance their own 'careers'

Having said that, he's in a tough place because the number of women wanting to join the soap opera that is the BRF is relatively small.

It's going to be difficult to find someone to take all that on.

So true. There are the ones, who "always wanted to be a princess".

And then there is "the one", who really falls in love in the person Harry (and vice versa of course).
But I think, the moment, when the Media and Paparazzi will start realising the new relationship, the hunt will re-start.

And I guess this everything, but not fun :ermm::sad::sad::sad:

And then love has to be strong enough for this person to stand that.

BYe Bine

I suspect Harry's never been that serious about the idea of marriage. He may have had long term relationships, but its not clear if he hoped for one of the girls to marry him...

I tend to agree. Maybe Harry is ok flirting/dating/hanging out with girls who aren't "princess material" because he's interested in having a good time with them not marrying them. It seems that other people are a lot more interested in Harry finding love than he is.

Harry has stated he'd like children and children outside of marriage isn't an option. So at some point he needs to get married.

I suppose at 32 it's only natural people speculate on his love life, especially as he himself has no issues talking about it to the press.

He talks about it because he's asked. Though a person saying they want to marry and have children one day is not indication that they are actively pursuing that with every member of the opposite sex that they have dealings with.

Now that Beatrice is single once again, I bet we'll see her and Harry out and about more often. They're perfect foils for each other. Just out for a nice evening's entertainment and "friends" just happen to come along. ;)

No, that was last year. Since then we've had Princess Maria Olympia, an anonymous teenager he supposedly impregnated, two (female) members of the US armed forces, Ellie Goulding, Athena Onassis....Hold this space!

Last edited:
Busy dude! A girl in every port and then some ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom