The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #2421  
Old 12-20-2016, 10:49 AM
Countessmeout's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: alberta, Canada
Posts: 12,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqui24 View Post
RadarOnline has it out for her for some reason. They are obsessed with trying to find topless photos of her. First it was the fake snap chat photo that was going around. And then apparently she went skinny dipping with her ex husband while they were still married, and there are nude photos being shopped around for that. And now this. I just don't get what this girl has done to them?
And this story is as believable as the skinny dipping ones. The skinny dipping ones according to radar were being shopped around since early November. If there were really nude photos, someone would have bought the, by now. People are so anxious to create scandal, the photos would have been snatched up. And I find it highly unlikely radar has seen the photos, as they claim, and didnt buy and publish.
__________________

  #2422  
Old 12-20-2016, 10:50 AM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Somewhere in, United Kingdom
Posts: 1,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqui24 View Post
RadarOnline has it out for her for some reason. They are obsessed with trying to find topless photos of her. First it was the fake snap chat photo that was going around. And then apparently she went skinny dipping with her ex husband while they were still married, and there are nude photos being shopped around for that. And now this. I just don't get what this girl has done to them?
It's not only her. RadarOnline has it out for every woman.
Humiliating any famous woman is their goal.
__________________

  #2423  
Old 12-20-2016, 10:56 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Woodbridge, United States
Posts: 894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocoasneeze View Post
It's not only her. RadarOnline has it out for every woman.
Humiliating any famous woman is their goal.
Photos like these should be outlawed just like those photos obtained from hacking. There is nothing to be ashamed of and this will only make Harry fight even more to protect Meghan.
  #2424  
Old 12-20-2016, 11:30 AM
Pranter's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 12,310
Even if there are pics of her topless on a beach....it's not going to effect her relationship with Harry or the BRF.


LaRae
  #2425  
Old 12-20-2016, 11:36 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Marietta, United States
Posts: 139
For Meghan the pictures are probably embarrassing but I think we all know it's nothing to worry about...Those pictures are nothing and certainly not worse than Kate's and she will be Queen Consort...Usually I wouldn't have even wasted my time to look but I was worried about how bad they would be...Shocker! Humans have nipples...Nice Try though RadarOnline.I hope Harry and Meghan sue them into bankruptcy for that though.At this point in their relationship I wouldn't even be shocked if Harry did that.
  #2426  
Old 12-20-2016, 11:45 AM
cepe's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 6,333
AS pictures of Harry in ALL his glory have been published, this is nothing to worry about
__________________

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
  #2427  
Old 12-20-2016, 11:47 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Marietta, United States
Posts: 139
If Harry Destroys Radar Online like the Press I will be purchasing my RoundTrip Plane ticket the very next day for the 2017 Royal Wedding!!! We'll see!!! He got upset when they put that 20 second tame Suits Scene on PornHub and said they were going to sue in his statement or something if I remember.I think Will and Kate won their topless Case too...
  #2428  
Old 12-20-2016, 11:48 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Woodbridge, United States
Posts: 894
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilacmagnolia View Post
For Meghan the pictures are probably embarrassing but I think we all know it's nothing to worry about...Those pictures are nothing and certainly not worse than Kate's and she will be Queen Consort...Usually I wouldn't have even wasted my time to look but I was worried about how bad they would be...Shocker! Humans have nipples...Nice Try though RadarOnline.I hope Harry and Meghan sue them into bankruptcy for that though.At this point in their relationship I wouldn't even be shocked if Harry did that.
Not to mention pictures of both Harry and William being grabby lads.
  #2429  
Old 12-20-2016, 11:48 AM
Skippyboo's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Atlanta, United States
Posts: 4,153
There are plenty of royal women who were photographed topless. No big deal. Just don't get caught toe sucking someone who isn't your spouse.
  #2430  
Old 12-20-2016, 11:55 AM
Majesty
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: *******, Canada
Posts: 8,908
In the province of Ontario where Meghan lives and works, a woman can go topless down the main street if she likes. It's not illegal.

In Canada, a woman's chest and nipples are considered no more indecent than a man's.
  #2431  
Old 12-20-2016, 12:14 PM
Angel.10's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Rome, Italy
Posts: 108
Ridiculous dig up old photographs just to denigrate her. Anyway, Kate was also photographed from top-less and Harry naked in Las Vegas
  #2432  
Old 12-20-2016, 12:21 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Marietta, United States
Posts: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel.10 View Post
Ridiculous dig up old photographs just to denigrate her. Anyway, Kate was also photographed from top-less and Harry naked in Las Vegas
Don't forget William's Shortcomings lol...Peeing publicly as a Prince is never a good idea.
  #2433  
Old 12-20-2016, 12:24 PM
Osipi's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Posts: 16,722
I think of it this way. When the photos were taken on a beach, she wasn't alone on said beach and it didn't bother her that people could see a certain part of her anatomy in all its glory. She has, most likely, worn next to nothing that leaves little to the imagination on that certain part of her anatomy in her work as an actress and it didn't bother her. I think we can be almost 99.9% sure that somewhere down the line, Harry has seen this certain part of her anatomy in all its glory and in fact, most likely very much enjoyed it and that didn't bother either of these people.

So, with the release of these topless photographs from years ago on a beach somewhere in Greece, I'm going to just shrug and say "no big deal" and hope this is the reaction that both Harry and Meghan have. The best reaction that the vermin, that attempted to "shame" and "embarrass" and "scandalize the public" and "demean" and whatever other adjectives we can come up with, deserve is no reaction at all.

Bamp! Try again Radar Online.
__________________
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. ~~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~~
  #2434  
Old 12-20-2016, 12:24 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Marietta, United States
Posts: 139
Queen Elizabeth II Supports Prince Harry, Meghan Markle - Us Weekly

I'm sure she does but USWeekly is sketchy!
  #2435  
Old 12-20-2016, 12:37 PM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: st. paul, United States
Posts: 1,854
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
I think of it this way. When the photos were taken on a beach, she wasn't alone on said beach and it didn't bother her that people could see a certain part of her anatomy in all its glory. She has, most likely, worn next to nothing that leaves little to the imagination on that certain part of her anatomy in her work as an actress and it didn't bother her. I think we can be almost 99.9% sure that somewhere down the line, Harry has seen this certain part of her anatomy in all its glory and in fact, most likely very much enjoyed it and that didn't bother either of these people.

So, with the release of these topless photographs from years ago on a beach somewhere in Greece, I'm going to just shrug and say "no big deal" and hope this is the reaction that both Harry and Meghan have. The best reaction that the vermin, that attempted to "shame" and "embarrass" and "scandalize the public" and "demean" and whatever other adjectives we can come up with, deserve is no reaction at all.

Bamp! Try again Radar Online.
Exactly. When Camilla was photographed topless in 2013, Charles and Camilla had no reaction, at least publicly. Privately, they could have warned the editors, though.
  #2436  
Old 12-20-2016, 12:39 PM
Majesty
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: *******, Canada
Posts: 8,908
Prince Harry's girlfriend Meghan Markle's sad rift from her sister is revealed by family | Daily Mail Online
  #2437  
Old 12-20-2016, 12:41 PM
Osipi's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Posts: 16,722
I don't care if the source is "the wife of a high ranking courtier" or "the silver polisher at Buckingham Palace" or even "the hedge clipper who works outside of the Queen's office", no one has any kind of a clue how HM, The Queen feels about any of her family's personal relationships. There can be indications of involvement with "advisors" (which I think is an excellent thing if true which kind of shows a level of caring on Harry's part) and there can be reports of how problematic a high profile romance can be but I'm not going to take anyone else's word as gospel truth when it comes to this relationship.

Time will tell which way the wind blows and even weather forecasters can't be 100% accurate either.
__________________
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. ~~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~~
  #2438  
Old 12-20-2016, 01:21 PM
Ish's Avatar
Ish Ish is offline
Moderator Emeritus
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 4,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
Exactly. When Camilla was photographed topless in 2013, Charles and Camilla had no reaction, at least publicly. Privately, they could have warned the editors, though.

Camilla was photographed topless?
  #2439  
Old 12-20-2016, 01:28 PM
Osipi's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Posts: 16,722
I vaguely recall hearing something along those lines but it obviously didn't create an international incident or threaten world peace or start a revolution.
__________________
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. ~~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~~
  #2440  
Old 12-20-2016, 01:35 PM
Zonk's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Somewhere in, United States
Posts: 12,993
Meghan biggest drawback is her family [not a serious drawback but a pain nonetheless] and not even her immediate family. I mean, my goodness, we are quoting heavily, her father's first wife and her son [one she had apparently after her marriage to Meghan's father broke up], two people who are not even related to her. Though I will admit they did kind of discredit Meghan's sister.

When one becomes famous or at least well known via the press, the sharks [family and friends both old and new] see dollar signs. But hey, it's worked for Jessica Hay.

Does anyone know if the Daily Mail pay for stories or just pictures....
__________________

__________________
.

Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Popular Tags
american archie mountbatten-windsor asia baby names biography birth britain britannia british royal family buckingham palace camilla camilla's family camilla parker-bowles camilla parker bowles china china chinese ming dynasty asia asian emperor royalty qing chinese clarence house colorblindness commonwealth countries coronation crown jewels daisy doge of venice dresses duchess of sussex duke of cambridge duke of sussex edward vii family life gemstones george vi gustaf vi adolf hello! henry viii hereditary grand duchess stéphanie hereditary grand duke guillaume history hypothetical monarchs jack brooksbank japan jewellery kensington palace king edward vii książ castle lili mountbatten-windsor line of succession list of rulers medical meghan markle monarchy mountbatten names nara period plantinum jubilee pless politics portugal prince charles of luxembourg prince harry princess eugenie queen louise solomon j solomon spanish royal family speech sussex taiwan thai royal family united states wales


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:32 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021
Jelsoft Enterprises
×