The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #2261  
Old 12-16-2016, 11:46 PM
zaika's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: london, United Kingdom
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladongas View Post
We Americans came in pretty handy during a couple of wars, though. And we didn't fight to save just the BRF, either.

I know, you guys were great, thank you
__________________

  #2262  
Old 12-16-2016, 11:54 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 2,981
I haven't seen anyone say anything about her race. I think you have to be careful when you start accusing people of something that isn't true.
For the record I don't care that she's half black,half Jewish ,maybe catholic ,American ,outspoken, divorced, etc etc etc I do worry about the acting thing that I have posted.
I wish them well but it's early days
Just be careful saying people are racist


Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
__________________

  #2263  
Old 12-17-2016, 12:02 AM
Osipi's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Posts: 16,756
For all we know, Meghan could gladly give up working on a drama series set and prefer to work on the world stage where there really is a better chance of making a difference.

As people age, they also grow in maturity and their priorities can shift and things that were appealing and beckoning in their 20s opened different doors for them in their 30s.

We've seen how Harry made a change between giving up an Army career which he's wanted since he was a kid to taking his Army experiences and working to make a difference for service personnel that have been wounded or hurt when adjusting to civilian life again as Prince Henry of Wales.

Its growth and its change that makes life more fulfilling in the long run.
__________________
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. ~~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~~
  #2264  
Old 12-17-2016, 12:10 AM
Majesty
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 8,396
By racist comment I think American Observer means out there in Twitter, Tumblr, Blog land and over the Internet in general in the early days after the KP statement. Even in another forum there was one poster who was having the vapours about George and Charlotte having to 'play with dusky cousins'! When I read that I thought I was back in the 1920's!

However, I haven't seen any racist remarks on here at all, and (I'm on the Internet a lot) it's certainly calmed down a lot out there over the last week or two. Most of the naysayers are now consulting astrology in the hopes of a breakup, or shaking their heads over her IG and Twitter accounts and hoping Harry meets someone else!

Ncidentally, I remember the Chelsy years when she was accused of looking like a barmaid after a bad weekend by some on Tumblrs , and Cressida was referred to as CressMess, so this isn't new!
  #2265  
Old 12-17-2016, 12:29 AM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Wherever, United States
Posts: 5,875
Quote:
Originally Posted by royal rob View Post
I don't believe in royal blood etc or that royals shouldn't marry "commoners"
But I am concerned that Meghan is an actor for most actors acting is a passion and not something they can walk away from. Look at actors who act on long after most people have retired. Everything I have read about Princess Grace says she missed her acting and was very sad she couldn't continue.
I would hope that if Meghan does marry Harry she can be happy without acting anymore because I don't think anyone would be ready for a wife and possible mother of a member of the BRF to be living in another country while she makes a movie etc
Harry's wife needs to join the firm do her job and be happy doing that , there is no other option.
Anyway just my take on it marriage isn't a Mills and Boon book especially a royal one
Princess Grace's situation is different than Meghan, should they decide to marry. Unless I'm way off base, I believe Princess Grace was not championing any social issues prior to her marriage. She had to find the issues that she's interested in in addition to giving up everything she's known and loved. Meghan is already very active in charity work for social issues she's passionate about. Particularly in gender equality as well as improving lives of those in impoverished countries. So, for her, it's more of a shift from one job to other work she's already doing. That's honestly why I felt this seemed like such a good match when the story first came out.

Also, at this point, the onboardig of commoners to the royal family seems to have improved. The royal family has learned its lessons when it comes to not preparing someone for the role. I think they've done very well with Kate. Rainier certainly didn't do as much. Plus, with the improvement in technology, it's a lot easier for international travels, so Meghan could still see her family regularly.

BTW, preparing someone for the role And Suits are why I don't see an engagement until late 2018 at the earliest if it gets that far. She'd probably have to live in Britain for awhile first, and that won't happen until late 2017 or early 2018 bc Suits won't wrap up filming for it's likely last season. Then she'd have to adjust to life and they would have to spend some time together and see before getting engaged.
  #2266  
Old 12-17-2016, 12:55 AM
Ish's Avatar
Ish Ish is offline
Moderator Emeritus
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 4,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqui24 View Post
Princess Grace's situation is different than Meghan, should they decide to marry. Unless I'm way off base, I believe Princess Grace was not championing any social issues prior to her marriage. She had to find the issues that she's interested in in addition to giving up everything she's known and loved. Meghan is already very active in charity work for social issues she's passionate about. Particularly in gender equality as well as improving lives of those in impoverished countries. So, for her, it's more of a shift from one job to other work she's already doing. That's honestly why I felt this seemed like such a good match when the story first came out.

Also, at this point, the onboardig of commoners to the royal family seems to have improved. The royal family has learned its lessons when it comes to not preparing someone for the role. I think they've done very well with Kate. Rainier certainly didn't do as much. Plus, with the improvement in technology, it's a lot easier for international travels, so Meghan could still see her family regularly.

Princess Grace is a poor comparison in many ways.

When she got married, Princess Grace was only 26 and she was automatically the wife of the head of state. She was at the prime of her career - her first film was released in 1951, and by the time of her wedding 5 years later she's done 11 movies and won 1 Oscar and 3 Golden Globes, and been nominated for another Oscar. She had to give up a lot for her marriage.

Meghan, however... she's not a huge actress. She's had a major role on one TV show that many people haven't heard of. She hasn't had many roles outside of it, few of which were staring. She's a fair bit older than Grace Kelly was when she got married. Meghan's spoken about how she's struggled in her career because of her "ambiguous" ethnicity (she's too dark to play white, but too light to play black), and when Suits ends she's likely going to have to struggle to find roles because of her age.

On top of that, unlike Princess Grace, Meghan already has philanthropic experience, so she has something she could build upon if she were to become a royal.

I think the biggie career wise for Meghan is going to be more whether or not she's going to have to leave Suits before it ends than giving up her whole career. I think if Suits were to end at season 7 then Meghan might not have a hard time giving up acting for a royal marriage. But if it were renewed for an 8th season, then it might be more of a sacrifice for her (especially if her new notoriety does help Suits' ratings).
  #2267  
Old 12-17-2016, 01:02 AM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Wherever, United States
Posts: 5,875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ish View Post
Princess Grace is a poor comparison in many ways.

When she got married, Princess Grace was only 26 and she was automatically the wife of the head of state. She was at the prime of her career - her first film was released in 1951, and by the time of her wedding 5 years later she's done 11 movies and won 1 Oscar and 3 Golden Globes, and been nominated for another Oscar. She had to give up a lot for her marriage.

Meghan, however... she's not a huge actress. She's had a major role on one TV show that many people haven't heard of. She hasn't had many roles outside of it, few of which were staring. She's a fair bit older than Grace Kelly was when she got married. Meghan's spoken about how she's struggled in her career because of her "ambiguous" ethnicity (she's too dark to play white, but too light to play black), and when Suits ends she's likely going to have to struggle to find roles because of her age.

On top of that, unlike Princess Grace, Meghan already has philanthropic experience, so she has something she could build upon if she were to become a royal.

I think the biggie career wise for Meghan is going to be more whether or not she's going to have to leave Suits before it ends than giving up her whole career. I think if Suits were to end at season 7 then Meghan might not have a hard time giving up acting for a royal marriage. But if it were renewed for an 8th season, then it might be more of a sacrifice for her (especially if her new notoriety does help Suits' ratings).
You are absolutely right. Especially on the age thing. Nothing wrong with either woman's age, but a lot of things does come with age. Especially understanding yourself and finding your causes.

I'm a huge Suits fan, and that's why I've paid so much attention to this relationship. From everything we've heard, it doesn't seem likely an 8th season will happen. Now if that changed if this relationship driving up rating, which I doubt it will in long run, actors were probably only contracted until 7th season. That means Meghan would have an out if they are serious enough at that point. However, they have some time to figure that out if it ever comes down to that.
  #2268  
Old 12-17-2016, 01:06 AM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 2,981
And it's not just suits she might be offered movie roles that she's longed for. She may be more than happy to give it all up for Harry just hope she's well aware of what her life will be and what she can and cannot say and do


Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
  #2269  
Old 12-17-2016, 02:17 AM
Ish's Avatar
Ish Ish is offline
Moderator Emeritus
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 4,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqui24 View Post
You are absolutely right. Especially on the age thing. Nothing wrong with either woman's age, but a lot of things does come with age. Especially understanding yourself and finding your causes.

I'm a huge Suits fan, and that's why I've paid so much attention to this relationship. From everything we've heard, it doesn't seem likely an 8th season will happen. Now if that changed if this relationship driving up rating, which I doubt it will in long run, actors were probably only contracted until 7th season. That means Meghan would have an out if they are serious enough at that point. However, they have some time to figure that out if it ever comes down to that.
I've read that the creator and cast signed 2 year contracts before Season 6 started, so they're all under contract until the end of season 7 - Gina Torres is the exception, as she chose not to renew and left mid-way through season 6.

But I think 2 year contract renewals are kind of the norm, so cast member not being under contract past season 7 right now doesn't necessarily mean that there won't be seasons past it. My point is more that if the network decides to renew the actors' contracts for further seasons then that is something tangible that Meghan would have to consider giving up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal rob View Post
And it's not just suits she might be offered movie roles that she's longed for. She may be more than happy to give it all up for Harry just hope she's well aware of what her life will be and what she can and cannot say and do
I see your point and do agree with it, but I wouldn't bet on her being offered many movie roles. Actresses who are much more well known and much more successful have spoken about how hard it is to get roles the more they age - Maggie Gyllenhaal said in an interview last year that at the then age of 37 she had been deemed too old to play the love interest for a 55 year old man. This year Olivia Wilde revealed that she lost out on an opportunity to play Leonardo Dicaprio's love interest in Wolf of Wall Street because she was too old. Leo was 38 at the time, Olivia Wilde was 28.

There's actually a really good Forbes article on the issue here.
  #2270  
Old 12-17-2016, 02:32 AM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Wherever, United States
Posts: 5,875
Quote:
Originally Posted by royal rob View Post
And it's not just suits she might be offered movie roles that she's longed for. She may be more than happy to give it all up for Harry just hope she's well aware of what her life will be and what she can and cannot say and do


Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Agreed. Either way, she'd have to give up a lot. Especially seeing how passionate she is about some issues. Being a member of the royal family gives her a platform to do good, but she can't always get the issues she wants. She'd have to work with others and what they want whereas now she has good platforms as well. The difference is she can say whatever is on her mind. Most of her issues, i really don't see as political, but some do. For example, she specifically called out Trump for his misogynistic comments. It's only political because he was running for office. However, if he was just a celebrity and said the same things, I bet she'd say the same if asked.
  #2271  
Old 12-17-2016, 02:35 AM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: st. paul, United States
Posts: 1,854
Quote:
Originally Posted by soapstar View Post
But there's already an actress in the family (Lady Frederick Windsor) and let's not forget that Mike Tindall has been on a few reality shows. So it's kind of hard to argue that Meghan is unsuitable because of her profession.
We should also mention that Andrew had longterm relationships with Koo Stark and Angie Everhart. He also has been casually linked to a number of models in recent years. And Prince Edward had a 5-year relationship with actress Ruthie Henshall, a 1-year relationship with model Romy Adlington, and he dated tv show presenter Ulrika Jonsson.

Harry's taste in women is hardly 'new' for the BRF. No one at BP is falling over in shock. Harry is a royal younger son, living like a royal younger son.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilacmagnolia View Post
I thought I heard Kate was half Jewish herself did they bug her about that? Some will say she (Meghan) straightens her hair to look white but both Meghan and Kate have naturally curly hair and tanned skin...I've seen some Middletons darker than Meghan and she is still getting bashed...I've even heard she will never be a "princess" or accepted by the Queen because she has brown eyes (Which are a honey color to me) as if the heir to the throne Prince George doesn't have Brown eyes! It's a shame.
I want to comment on a couple of your claims.

Unfortunately, the Catherine is Jewish rumors have been debunked. The confusion came because of Carole's maiden name, Goldsmith. 'Gold' in surnames has old English roots (non-jewish) as well as old German roots (sometimes jewish). People were hoping she descended from the German, Goldschmidt, modern jewish spelling Goldsmith, but predictably she was traced to the non-Jewish Anglo-Saxon Goldsmiths.

As for the Middletons having naturally dark skin and being darker than Meghan.
Catherine, Pippa, and James tan and fake-tan, Pippa especially with fervor. If you want to get a idea of what their natural skin looks like, view their childhood pics. Some on this site have even called young Catherine pale and sickly looking. Chelsy's skin is also not naturally dark(sometimes orange).

So while Meghan has a beautiful natural skin tone, probably one that Chelsy and Pippa wish they had, the Middletons are run-of-the-mill white.
  #2272  
Old 12-17-2016, 03:57 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Marietta, United States
Posts: 139
I want to comment on a couple of your claims.

Unfortunately, the Catherine is Jewish rumors have been debunked. The confusion came because of Carole's maiden name, Goldsmith. 'Gold' in surnames has old English roots (non-jewish) as well as old German roots (sometimes jewish). People were hoping she descended from the German, Goldschmidt, modern jewish spelling Goldsmith, but predictably she was traced to the non-Jewish Anglo-Saxon Goldsmiths.

As for the Middletons having naturally dark skin and being darker than Meghan.
Catherine, Pippa, and James tan and fake-tan, Pippa especially with fervor. If you want to get a idea of what their natural skin looks like, view their childhood pics. Some on this site have even called young Catherine pale and sickly looking. Chelsy's skin is also not naturally dark(sometimes orange).

So while Meghan has a beautiful natural skin tone, probably one that Chelsy and Pippa wish they had, the Middletons are run-of-the-mill white.[/QUOTE]

The Middletons are definitely white by their parents and possibly even grandparents but I'm saying it looks like they could have had an ancestor with a different background with their darker features,curly hair and tanned skin which tans very easily...I could definitely be wrong but that's what it seems like.I have seen both Kate and Meghans "baby" pictures and It also looks like Meghan was a snow white baby...She obviously has naturally tanned skin because of her ethnicity but just like anyone else,she still tans her skin...If I were going to choose the "White baby" from baby pictures alone without knowing either of them, I would have assumed Kate was a European/jewish baby and Meghan confusingly enough looks like a pure white baby.The picture I'm referring to is one of Meghan laying on her dad's chest when she was a few months old...If you didn't clear the half Jewish rumor to me right now I would have still believed she was Jewish or either hiding that fact...Having family straight from Israel myself it was almost unmistakable to me even before they mentioned the possibility.....BUT I'm sure daily mail did her entire family tree like Meghans when her and William were together so if they found out something I can only assume they would have told it...Who knows.I know it's completely off topic but I just wanted to respond.
  #2273  
Old 12-17-2016, 04:18 AM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: st. paul, United States
Posts: 1,854
[[/QUOTE]

The Middletons are definitely white by their parents and possibly even grandparents but I'm saying it looks like they could have had an ancestor with a different background with their darker features,curly hair and tanned skin which tans very easily...I could definitely be wrong but that's what it seems like.I have seen both Kate and Meghans "baby" pictures and It also looks like Meghan was a snow white baby...She obviously has naturally tanned skin because of her ethnicity but just like anyone else,she still tans her skin...If I were going to choose the "White baby" from baby pictures alone without knowing either of them, I would have assumed Kate was a European/jewish baby and Meghan confusingly enough looks like a pure white baby.The picture I'm referring to is one of Meghan laying on her dad's chest when she was a few months old...If you didn't clear the half Jewish rumor to me right now I would have still believed she was Jewish or either hiding that fact...Having family straight from Israel myself it was almost unmistakable to me even before they mentioned the possibility.....BUT I'm sure daily mail did her entire family tree like Meghans when her and William were together so if they found out something I can only assume they would have told it...Who knows.I know it's completely off topic but I just wanted to respond.[/QUOTE]

I don't see a snow white baby. Look at her baby pic in the Elle article Meghan wrote. Meghan Markle On Her Biracial Identity - Actress Meghan Markle Discusses Being Half Black Half White That is a biracial baby and that is something Meghan is proud of. It really feels like you are trying to underplay (maybe erase?) Meghan's ethnicity, with all this she can pass for white, and she whiter than other white people spiel. Maybe that's not your intention but it makes me a little uncomfortable, like you are justifying Harry's attraction to her.
  #2274  
Old 12-17-2016, 05:45 AM
Queen Claude's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: USA, United States
Posts: 1,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
So actors and actresses who appear in Drama series on cable networks aren't actors and actresses? Perhaps you should argue that out with the producers of those shows! Acting is a profession in which there is a 95% unemployment rate at any one time. Would you characterise Cressida Bonas (another ex of Harry's) as an actress? After all, she's appeared on the London stage in a few productions. An actress? Or are only people who appear in prestigious productions 'true' actors and actresses.

Meghan has made her living from film and TV roles since the early 2000's. She's appeared in small parts in eleven films. She's also had roles in TV films and other shows. Not an actress, then, remembering the huge unemployment rate in the profession?

There are huge differences between Meghan and Princess Sofia. Without going into excruciating details, Sofia was a nude model for men's magazines as a teenager. She was a Miss Slitz in Sweden. She appeared in an extremely tacky reality show in which she kissed another woman. She, again without going into detail, led a very colourful private life during this time.

Slight differences? Can you point me to any nude modelling for men's magazines that Meghan has done? Any reality show work in which she showed herself off, to put it politely!
I support Harry and Meghan's relationship, and yeah there are differences between Meghan and Sweden's Princess Sofia but there are similarities as well.

First of all Sofia was not a nude model, she posed nude once and was not a teenager at the time.

While not a reality show, Meghan "showed herself off" on Deal or no Deal.

I could be wrong but I doubt if Meghan has been self-supporting since the early 2000s, even when taking into account that she worked as a calligrapher in addition to acting. Maybe Sofia's private life could be considered colorful vis a vis Meghan, but to me it looks like they both basically lived off wealthy men, and while doing so engaged in fun stuff, however both also have a social conscious and did activities in that area as well.

Kissing a woman on a reality TV show, posting a picture of spooning bananas the day the story breaks that you are dating the world's most eligible bachelor, potayto, potahto.
  #2275  
Old 12-17-2016, 05:55 AM
Pranter's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 12,310
Having darker skin complexion doesn't always have to do with having ancestors of color. My dad was German/Scots and he was darker skinned. Blue black hair. Some of the Celtic groups were known to have darker skin. So were some of the Germans.

I've never gone around assuming because someone has a darker (or lighter) skin tone it means they must have X ancestors. My husband has some Native American ancestry but he's very fair skinned, has blue eyes.

In my over 40 years, living in the midwest, I have maybe run into 4 or 5 people who care what race or color someone is.

I'm from the deep south originally, I go there a couple times a year. Aagin...no one I'm around cares what your skin color is.

It's irrevelant what ethnic background Meghan is. Everyone just needs to stop talking about it and focus on the actual relationship... the one poster here needs to stop bringing it up every 2 or 3 pages.

LaRae
  #2276  
Old 12-17-2016, 06:30 AM
SLV's Avatar
SLV SLV is offline
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 1,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post

I don't see a snow white baby. Look at her baby pic in the Elle article Meghan wrote. Meghan Markle On Her Biracial Identity - Actress Meghan Markle Discusses Being Half Black Half White That is a biracial baby and that is something Meghan is proud of. It really feels like you are trying to underplay (maybe erase?) Meghan's ethnicity, with all this she can pass for white, and she whiter than other white people spiel. Maybe that's not your intention but it makes me a little uncomfortable, like you are justifying Harry's attraction to her.
Thank you for posting that link. An excellent article, very wel written.
  #2277  
Old 12-17-2016, 07:14 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Marietta, United States
Posts: 139
Not trying to make this about me and I'm sure this will all get deleted but I'm not trying to erase Meghans ethnicity I'm also from from the south,Georgia.I'm also African American and Irish so if anything I'm proud of her race too lol...The picture of Meghan as a "baby" with her dad she looks like a White baby,as a toddler(which is what you saw) her skin is yellow...It doesn't matter to me but I'm just stating my opinion.I wasn't trying to bring up skin color I was just making an example of Kate's features and that I was convinced she was Jewish until someone told me she wasn't.That's all.This topic should get deleted though because this will turn into a page...Sorry to the Moderator for starting it.
  #2278  
Old 12-17-2016, 08:25 AM
Osipi's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Posts: 16,756
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ish View Post
I see your point and do agree with it, but I wouldn't bet on her being offered many movie roles. Actresses who are much more well known and much more successful have spoken about how hard it is to get roles the more they age - Maggie Gyllenhaal said in an interview last year that at the then age of 37 she had been deemed too old to play the love interest for a 55 year old man. This year Olivia Wilde revealed that she lost out on an opportunity to play Leonardo Dicaprio's love interest in Wolf of Wall Street because she was too old. Leo was 38 at the time, Olivia Wilde was 28.
Its kind of fitting to bring up Olivia Wilde here in this conversation. Wilde first really came to be known as an actress in her role as Dr. Remy "Thirteen" Hadley in the Fox TV series "House" starring British actor Hugh Laurie. Although that series had ceased production, it still is seen on multiple channels here in reruns.

I equate "House" on par with the series "Suits" and even the most watched series "NCIS". The characters from these series become pretty much household names as even after production on the series stops, they are continued to be shown in marathons and reruns because they're so well liked.

To have a drama series that has continued to air into its 7th year is an accomplishment in this day and age where TV shows and series come and go pretty much without notice. It is work that Meghan Markle has a right to be proud of.

I just really hope that with this relationship that Harry and Meghan now have, the intense focus on these two doesn't play any kind of a part in their decision on which way the relationship goes. The press and public opinion did a whammy of a job to push the Prince of Wales to "make good" with his relationship with the then Lady Diana Spencer. The pressure to marry was extraordinarily high and we all know how that turned out in the long run.

Just one comment here on being biracial and having "dark" skin. As I see it, some people have naturally darker skin tones that a lot of pure white folks pay a lot of money to attain. So, to me, its kind of hypercritical to rant and rave about racial bias when they're digging deep into their pockets to attain the same look. Humans are a funny breed sometimes.
__________________
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. ~~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~~
  #2279  
Old 12-17-2016, 08:30 AM
Countessmeout's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: alberta, Canada
Posts: 12,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Claude View Post
I support Harry and Meghan's relationship, and yeah there are differences between Meghan and Sweden's Princess Sofia but there are similarities as well.

First of all Sofia was not a nude model, she posed nude once and was not a teenager at the time.

While not a reality show, Meghan "showed herself off" on Deal or no Deal.

I could be wrong but I doubt if Meghan has been self-supporting since the early 2000s, even when taking into account that she worked as a calligrapher in addition to acting. Maybe Sofia's private life could be considered colorful vis a vis Meghan, but to me it looks like they both basically lived off wealthy men, and while doing so engaged in fun stuff, however both also have a social conscious and did activities in that area as well.

Kissing a woman on a reality TV show, posting a picture of spooning bananas the day the story breaks that you are dating the world's most eligible bachelor, potayto, potahto.
No. Sofia was not a teen when she posed nude. She was 20 when she was miss slits and posed with the boa. She was posing topless in bondage photos at 16. She also had her scenes in paradise hotel. And while not nude, barely covered bikini and such photos.

How you can compare that to wearing a fully covered cocktail dress and holding a suitcase is a joke. If nothing more than deal or no deal is a family friendly show on prime time. And paradise hotel was late night and had adult only warnings

Comparing her sex scenes on paradise hotel to a picture of bananas is not potato potatoe, it is cherry to watermelon. Only thing in common is was public
  #2280  
Old 12-17-2016, 09:37 AM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Philadelphia, United States
Posts: 5,371
I am not sure that Meghan, s profession
will be an issue.

It is well known that, after forty, leading roles dry up for actresses, even those in the top tier. She might be happy to move on to something else.
__________________

Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Popular Tags
america american archie mountbatten-windsor asia britain british british royal family buckingham palace camilla's family camilla parker bowles carolin china chinese ming dynasty asia asian emperor royalty qing clarence house colorblindness crown jewels daisy doge of venice dresses duchess of sussex duke of cambridge duke of sussex edward vii family life family tree genetics gradenigo gustaf vi adolf harry and meghan hello! history hochberg house of windsor hypothetical monarchs jack brooksbank japan japan history jewellery kensington palace king edward vii king juan carlos liechtenstein lili mountbatten-windsor list of rulers meghan markle monarchist movements monarchists monarchy names nara period plantinum jubilee pless politics portugal prince harry queen consort queen elizabeth ii queen victoria royal ancestry royalty of taiwan solomon j solomon spanish royal family st edward sussex suthida swedish queen taiwan unfinished portrait united states united states of america welsh


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:31 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021
Jelsoft Enterprises
×