Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish journalists would stop these games. It's just ridiculous. And we know of course that, when he does find someone it's Open Season and they'll be pursued from pillar to post!

Oh, Harry is mean with girls! (rolling my eyes)He is currently dating 4 women according to the so reliable media: his cousin, a paralympian champion, the daughter of a member of Springsteen's band and, least but not last, Ellen Goulding!

Really Harry, choose only one of them;-D LOL

I think Harry will pull a King Felipe of Spain deal and we will all know his future wife when the engagement is announced. Doubt if he will let his future wife go thru all that nonsense that Kate and her family did by the stories made up by misleading or lying self-centered journalists. The media has really hit an all time low gossiping about this lad. Silly.

Last edited:
I'm still curious about that young "mystrious" brunette that he hugged during a football match. She basically disappeared under the radar...

"Winnie: I think Harry will pull a King Felipe of Spain deal and we will all know his future wife when the engagement is announced."

:lol::lol: Not sure how possible this would be in the UK. I remember when the Felipe/Letizia engagement was announced, and people were so shocked... brilliant! But she worked in the media, so it was doable, possibly calling in favours to keep it under wraps...

Don't think there is anything to this Ellie Goulding rumor, though. Given how paranoid he has become, do you think he would be so "public" with her at the polo match, especially after she had performed? My opinion - whoever he is really serious about, like William, he probably wouldn't even hold her hand in public.:ohmy::ohmy::flowers:

I quite like the idea of Winnie's suggestion - a surprise or even a shock for us all it would certainly be, but a nice one! However, as BTV19 suggests, I am not sure it would be possible for this to happen in the UK. We are talking about managing to keep a relationship of, say, a couple of years completely under wraps - I guess Rainier and Grace did it too, but times and people were different then and relationships could be formed through correspondence.

I laugh when Cressida is included. I am sorry but she is only famous because of him. No one would know her as an actress/dancer if they had not dated. Other than maybe because of her half-sister Isabella. But certainly only as a socialite not a 'celebrity'.

Mrs Littrell,

I sent you a private message... you were correct, its confirmed!! YAY!!!

Last edited:
^ no offense to anyone but listing online activities of a private citizens just bothers me just a little bit. There shouldn't be need to dig up their marital status, if you can't find photos or even sightings. The whole private relationship will always be just fictional assumptions. Especially if they're in separate countries. If there is a chance to date, doesn't mean it will happen. But it's fine hoping it will but digging into their accounts for proof is wrong imo

michelle0187 ^ no offense to anyone but listing online activities of a private citizens just bothers me just a little bit. There shouldn't be need to dig up their marital status, if you can't find photos or even sightings. The whole private relationship will always be just fictional assumptions. Especially if they're in separate countries. If there is a chance to date, doesn't mean it will happen. But it's fine hoping it will but digging into their accounts for proof is wrong imo

====================

what are you talking about???!!! :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::eek::eek::eek: Are you fishing for information?? If so, it will not be coming from me, for sure. A member of this forum posted some information and I questioned its validity. I am "open" enough to let her know that her claims have proved correct.

If you notice, I have not mentioned anyone BY NAME as the specific forum member and I both know who we are referring to. I didn't need to dig for anything.... the person put out a disclaimer

Last edited:
^ i apologize for getting the wrong idea about your comments. I never meant to upset you.

I quite like the idea of Winnie's suggestion - a surprise or even a shock for us all it would certainly be, but a nice one! However, as BTV19 suggests, I am not sure it would be possible for this to happen in the UK. We are talking about managing to keep a relationship of, say, a couple of years completely under wraps - I guess Rainier and Grace did it too, but times and people were different then and relationships could be formed through correspondence.

The engagements of the Prince of Asturias with Doña Letizia Ortiz, of the Duke of Brabant with Lady Mathilde d'Udekem d'Acoz, of the Hereditary Grand-Duke of Luxembourg with Lady Stéphanie de Lannoy, all came by surprise. It is still possible to have a relationship out of the media eye.

:previous: Not with the British tabloid media on the prowl it isn't, especially with the public joining in with Twitter and cell phones.

Thanks, didn't realise that that there was an Ex-Partners thread

The engagements of the Prince of Asturias with Doña Letizia Ortiz, of the Duke of Brabant with Lady Mathilde d'Udekem d'Acoz, of the Hereditary Grand-Duke of Luxembourg with Lady Stéphanie de Lannoy, all came by surprise. It is still possible to have a relationship out of the media eye.

I do like the idea of PH meeting and dating someone with no one (except their immediate family) knowing what is going yet. But on the other hand I want to know ASAP if we get a new princess! That being said, maybe no one knows until right before an engagement announcement. Finally, I do hope he meets someone that loves him for himself and not his title. The romantic in me wants him to fall madly in love with a genuine person and is finally happy with his own family. :flowers:

I am sorry but the press is far more relentless there than Spain it seems. Harry cant even go grocery shopping without being snapped. Unless they dated in the palace, it would be leaked soon enough.

It's probably wishful thinking that he would be able to meet, date, and fall in love with someone without the press/media finding out. All the princes/princess that got married in the early 2000's were luck because they could at least start out with someone and have some privacy. It wasn't until things got serious and the couple(s) started being see out together. I love the fact that King Felipe and Queen Letiza had been seeing each other for months and even photographed her "interviewing" him at some event like they didn't even know each other. That isn't going to happen with PH! PW and PC dated way too long for them to "hide" anything from the public even though for awhile they tried to not be photographed together. It was like "who do you think your kidding?"

Yes, as I've said before, unless Harry falls in love with an aristocrat whose family has private large estates and their entire romance is conducted there, I don't think there's much chance of Harry getting away with a secret serious relationship. The days of dozens of paparazzi following likely girlfriends everywhere has gone, but the British press is relentless. Three or four dates with someone now he's in his thirties and the tabloids will be demanding that the couple book the Abbey!

I think he might have a chance if he fell for a foreigner where the tabloid Press isn't so prominent, a Dane or Swede perhaps, an Italian or Spaniard, but that doesn't seem to be Harry's cup of tea!

:previous: The days of girlfriends getting hounded in the UK at least is not done. Just the way to do it. News gets out he is seeing someone, the press will pay anyone for any pics. Everyone with a cell phone camera will be hoping to cash in. Tabloids sell and they sell for that reason.

A foreigner? You don't think if he ended up moving to Sweden or at least spending a lot of time there, the British press wouldn't follow? Come on, seriously unless he had some reason like a new job, there would be a push to find out why he was abroad.

Last edited:
Oh man I would so love for Harry to pull a Felipe. Announce an engagement to a woman he has been in a relationship with for years. That would be brilliant, but I can just imagine the whining British press being butt hurt and bashing them both and that she will never fit into royal life.

And even there, staff will leak things for pay.

I am sorry but the press is far more relentless there than Spain it seems. Harry cant even go grocery shopping without being snapped. Unless they dated in the palace, it would be leaked soon enough.

Oh man I would so love for Harry to pull a Felipe. Announce an engagement to a woman he has been in a relationship with for years. That would be brilliant, but I can just imagine the whining British press being butt hurt and bashing them both and that she will never fit into royal life.
Haha, I agree! I would love it!! Although, considering the media attention that a future wife will have to endure, it might be easier if they dont dig up all the stuff right around the wedding and you might want to endure some of the media circus before deciding to accept the "role". But for pure "up yours" to the media, I would love it!

:previous: The days of girlfriends getting hounded in the UK at least is not done. Just the way to do it. News gets out he is seeing someone, the press will pay anyone for any pics. Everyone with a cell phone camera will be hoping to cash in. Tabloids sell and they sell for that reason.

A foreigner? You don't think if he ended up moving to Sweden or at least spending a lot of time there, the British press wouldn't follow? Come on, seriously unless he had some reason like a new job, there would be a push to find out why he was abroad.

I think its possible for him to date a foreigner, as a matter of fact, I would put my money on this. <<as you all know by now>>... :flowers::flowers::flowers::whistling::whistling::whistling: we are not privvy to what he does on his downtime or unless its on official duty - we never really know whether or not he's even in the UK. Out of the public eye he could be just about ANYWHERE.... :):):) That's why the press was so angry when William and Kate went skiing and didn't know about it until they returned. :lol:

Yes, my money is on this... I could be massively wrong, but that's my prerogative... I'm a believer... and we have agreed to disagree... but I'm waiting until after his birthday / early October to pay a visit to Willliam Hill... :lol::lol::lol: will put down £10.00...

I'm truly estatic that he's getting all nautical... and having massive interest in all things "water"... :lol:

Yes, as I've said before, unless Harry falls in love with an aristocrat whose family has private large estates and their entire romance is conducted there, I don't think there's much chance of Harry getting away with a secret serious relationship. The days of dozens of paparazzi following likely girlfriends everywhere has gone, but the British press is relentless. Three or four dates with someone now he's in his thirties and the tabloids will be demanding that the couple book the Abbey!

I think he might have a chance if he fell for a foreigner where the tabloid Press isn't so prominent, a Dane or Swede perhaps, an Italian or Spaniard, but that doesn't seem to be Harry's cup of tea!

I totally agree... can't see him with a Dane/Swede/Italian/Spaniard.... naaahhh... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:... :lol:... we or I could be waaay off the mark... but its great to speculate isn't it... stuff of dreams... :lol::lol::lol:... I'm laughing waaay too much tonite... must be the fantastic news from yesterday...

I wouldn't be surprised with a surprise engagement announcement to Harry. In addition to that there are several ways to hide a relationship, especially if the girlfriend living abroad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom