Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, I take it there was no party for Harry on board a boat on Saturday night, organised by Pelly and Chelsy and to be attended by all his friends, according to the Daily Fail?

Hmmm...what about that? :bb:

I'm shocked that The Daily Mail lied to us! Shocked! :D

But let's look on the bright side, the Mail will have a whole month to conjure up a story about how Harry is planning Chelsy's 30th birthday party. I can't wait!

For the last time Prince Harry is mine, all mine...(I am joking)

Alesha Dixon may be loved up with partner Azuka Ononye, but things could have been different if she had ended up with another admirer. The Britain's Got Talent judge has revealed that Prince Harry once tried to chat her up on a night out in London.

Asked by the Daily Mail to reveal a secret about herself, Alesha confided: "Prince Harry once chatted me up. A couple of weeks after appearing at the Jubilee Concert at Buckingham Palace, he came over to chat me up in Pangaea nightclub in London.
Read more: Alesha Dixon: 'Prince Harry once chatted me up' - hellomagazine.com

But let's look on the bright side, the Mail will have a whole month to conjure up a story about how Harry is planning Chelsy's 30th birthday party. I can't wait!

Heck, I'm going to fall for that one too! Cause I want to!!!!!:baby::baby:

Part of Richard Palmer's rant from the other day was he said most royal reporting is rubbish. He said reporters write what they think their readers want. So basically he is admitting they make this stuff up as part of the 'narrative' as he put it.

The only person who knows the truth about Harry's relationship status is Harry himself.

If they were to write a story about that, wouldn't it just remind the readers that they lied about the boat party. Jacobi is more likely to plan her party tbh

Chelsy, honey, go back to Africa hehehehe"

By the way, I take it there was no party for Harry on board a boat on Saturday night, organised by Pelly and Chelsy and to be attended by all his friends, according to the Daily Fail?
Maybe Chelsy got ticked off that Harry spent his bd w/ Cressida and canceled it:whistling:
I'm shocked, I tell you, shocked, that the Daily Fail misled us! (not.)
Either a total lie, or it actually did happen but none of the attendees alerted the press as to the location thus no lurking paps to snap shots.

Last edited:
Now you sure are messing with me! :bunny:

How do you know she is back on London? Please don't say you read it in the Daily Mail.:ermm:

No, someone who's a Facebook follower of friends of hers. Though, to be honest there are a lot of trips backwards and forwards between South Africa and Britain for Chelsy. There was word out there a little while ago that she is practising law in South Africa again or doing some kind of legal work out there. If this is correct she's not likely to be living in London any time soon.

I don't know why some people still think Harry with Chelsy can work. They were together for several years, certainly the relationship is worn and when a person was made to the other, they don't separate, even having problems. If they move back together, probably will not work again. The world is so big, I'm rooting for him to find another girl at the right time, without pressure, after all he is still very young.

As I see it the pool of ladies he would realistically date with potential of a serious relationship are not a large amount ... An unmarried woman near his age wealthy enough to keep up with that lifestyle who will want to or be able to handle what comes with dating. William was a very luck man. Then to boot he has a 'type' he has not deviated from.

Harry has an expression on his face in that photo (DoM's link) that reminds me of Diana's expressions....it's rare I see anything of Diana in him, just a glimpse here and there.

LaRae

As I see it the pool of ladies he would realistically date with potential of a serious relationship are not a large amount ... An unmarried woman near his age wealthy enough to keep up with that lifestyle who will want to or be able to handle what comes with dating. William was a very luck man. Then to boot he has a 'type' he has not deviated from.

When he gets back and settled I think he'll start looking. Kate couldn't match William's family wealth and really...once they were an item I'm sure he paid for most of the extras. I don't see the money as an issue..if Harry meets someone in his daily life and they live where he lives (the same country)...I don't think they have to be rich to keep up.

LaRae

Last edited by a moderator:
When he gets back and settled I think he'll start looking. Kate couldn't match William's family wealth and really...once they were an item I'm sure he paid for most of the extras. I don't see the money as an issue..if Harry meets someone in his daily life and they live where he lives (the same country)...I don't think they have to be rich to keep up.

LaRae

Actually, it always seemed the opposite. The Middletons were always paying for the vacations and lodgings, William just paid his airfare. They still operate the Mustique holidays this way.

When Harry dated Chelsy the Davy's paid for a lot. When he dated Cressida the Bransons provided Necker Island, and shady oligarchs paid for their ski trip.

When William and Harry go on their Spanish hunting trips it's on the Duke of Westminster's dime.

To get involved with Harry you need to be wealthy or you need wealthy friends who are very generous. Of this I'm confident.

They probably have to be rich enough to be in the same place to meet. Kate's family put her and her siblings through a top private school and when she meet William at St Andrews she was able to hold her own with him and his friends because she had a private school background too.

Harry does not have university to meet a wider variety of people. So if you are a single lady in Birmingham working at the Tesco, when are you ever going to meet Harry? But if you are friends of Jake Warren's wife and spend your nights hanging out in the trendy bars and restaurants of Chelsea and Kensington your odds are much greater to meet Harry.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

They probably have to be rich enough to be in the same place to meet. Kate's family put her and her siblings through a top private school and when she meet William at St Andrews she was able to hold her own with him and his friends because she had a private school background too.

Harry does not have university to meet a wider variety of people. So if you are a single lady in Birmingham working at the Tesco, when are you ever going to meet Harry? But if you are friends of Jake Warren's wife and spend your nights hanging out in the trendy bars and restaurants of Chelsea and Kensington your odds are much greater to meet Harry.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

This! Good post!:flowers::flowers::flowers:

LaRae

Kate infiltrated that circle to meet but her family had enough to go vacationing and clubbing with him. But that didn't stop him from dumping her. It was her loyality and patience that got her the ring.

Being in harry's circle of wealthy friends makes it easier to hang out but to form a strong bond that sets the relationship apart from the onest from past, may require moRe than a black card. If his previous relationships ended or begun based on finances then I'd assume, the right one would have to be on the same level. He probably gets approached by wealthy women who want fame status from their association with him when he's out. He is fine with what he has already so any woman having something similar wouldn't make a difference to his life.I assume that's why he is content with being unattached

Last edited:
Considering Harry said just months ago he'd love to have children 'right now' but obviously there is a 'process' involved leads me to believe he isn't content with being unattached. Obviously he can't force things and it won't happen overnight but it seems he is longing for married life.

Considering Harry said just months ago he'd love to have children 'right now' but obviously there is a 'process' involved leads me to believe he isn't content with being unattached. Obviously he can't force things and it won't happen overnight but it seems he is longing for married life.

He knows he has a lot of pressure to settle down from the public. He isn't content with people who can't deal with him being single and having to answer questions about kids because of his brother. They want to write about him doing more than enjoying his life as it is, and create rumors to support what they want it to be.

When you look back on the last few decades, there seems to have been quite a gap of years between the marriages of royal siblings. I can't see Harry getting married for a good few years yet.

You know- it was so much easier 200 or 300 hundred years ago when a eligible Royal Prince or Princess could be expected to marry a cousin... Harry could have married the perfect Royal bride in Beatrice and she could keep on being a senior working princess and everybody wins!

You know- it was so much easier 200 or 300 hundred years ago when a eligible Royal Prince or Princess could be expected to marry a cousin... Harry could have married the perfect Royal bride in Beatrice and she could keep on being a senior working princess and everybody wins!

A lot of times too, the marriage contract was drawn up when the couple it concerned were still wee ones in the cradle. It was more about alliances in times of war, conjoining lands, preserving a bloodline and most of all, power.

Perhaps this is a reason why 200-300 years ago, it was perfectly acceptable for there to be mistresses and lovers. Feelings for each other rarely factored into the reason for a marriage.

I think I prefer how its done now by far. Harry will find the one that's just right for him based on mutual attraction, similar interests and most of all, love.

Harry has an expression on his face in that photo (DoM's link) that reminds me of Diana's expressions....it's rare I see anything of Diana in him, just a glimpse here and there. LaRae

Glimpses of looking like Diana is harmless enough. :ermm: However, if he inherited any of her volatility (the Spencer gene for temper and what-have-you), Harry has a lot he needs to get in hand before any woman (in this day) will or would put up with for even the (dubious) grace of a title and big house in the country.

If he had we would have found out long ago I think. Something would have set him off or at least their would be rumors floating around.

If he had we would have found out long ago I think. Something would have set him off or at least their would be rumors floating around.

Don't assume. We saw some of it once, only once (that I know of). It's there, but we all have our foibles for sure. :flowers: In his case, unlike Diana, he may only exhibit with his circle who will not break ranks for a moment of tittle-tattle with the press.

Both boys have shown signs of temper (or stubborness) in the past but it seems pretty normal type....I've heard of anything excessive in either though...and the way to press is...I find it hard to believe we wouldn't of heard.

LaRae

There are several very rich girls around the world who would love to marry Harry, the rich aren't just in London and Europe. In other countries there are also very rich girls, well born and well educated as Chelsy, Cressida and other girls of the inner circle of Harry's friends. In another forum, a girl said that Harry should marry only with a British, I didn’t understand why and seemed preconception. And I don’t think that's so important, I think what really matters is love, affinity, attraction and companionship, if not, it would be easier an arranged marriage with the daughter of a tycoon or that belonged to a noble family, but we know that this kind of marriage is doomed to failure and I don’t think Harry would accept for his temper, unless he was pressured by his family.
And I don't think he should be in a hurry. He loves to have fun, go to parties, clubs ... will be that he would be willing to give up everything and turn it just a family man?

I also think he should stop to relate to ex girlfriends and with the girls from their circle of friends, it seems boring , tiring, and is even ridiculous, a famous prince, who has the opportunity to meet women of the world whole, be limited to a restricted group and always with the same options. The world is too big !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom