Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahahahahahah!

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Tha's all I have to say.:p:p:p:p:p:p

Chelsy Davy's back to give Prince Harry a special birthday | Daily Mail Online

Now wait, AfricanAUSSIE, we haven't seen the two of them photographed together yet. :cool: :p However, your prognostication is looking uncanny. Though the article has some 'inconsistencies'. Looks like a canned piece. We can't be sure it's accurate at this point. JMO.

BTW it occurs to me that Harry's father may be counseling Harry on his choice of wife. It's possible that Charles has stressed the importance of those early connections. Chelsy must be 'comfortable' for Harry if only because she is part of his 'crowd'. I share your view, AfricanAUSSIE, that if these two wind up being together, it's been 'in the works' for a while, a considerable while. But we must wait for the picture. :flowers:

Chelsy got sloshed quite a bit more after the age of 22, (with and without Harry) and it was reported on. To be fair, though, that was and is standard behaviour in the London clubs they went to.

Harry hasn't been seen falling out of clubs in the past few years either, so he has also grown up.

There seems to be an implication that Harry is as thick as a plank, while Chelsy is a near-genius because she holds a law degree. She is no longer practising law, by the way.

There are plenty of not so smart lawyers around (I was married to one!) Harry graduated from Sandhurst and learned to fly Apache helicopters. So he's no slouch!

I think that after the infamous Vegas trip, which was what - 3 years ago - Harry has learned to tone it down, or to do his partying in more discreet places.

Yes, Harry has done quite a bit of growing up in the past three years. I believe he had a good long think about where his life was going in the aftermath of Las Vegas and has really tackled a lot of different projects well ever since.

I think she immature for her behavior ...she seems very childish, I don't like her

Neither do I.

She does remind me of Fergie, in the sense that neither seems suited to Royal life. I really believe that many people who now like Chelsy do so because they have come to dislike Cressida and are pleased she is out of the picture.

But Chelsy is not right either.

If they do reunite, I think they will regret it in the long term.

It's funny how people perceive things differently, I see her as someone who seems like good fun and would be approachable.
Harry and Chelsy seem like a good match to me. I believe they have the potential to inject some life and interest into the royal family. A good looking, fun loving couple.

Now wait, AfricanAUSSIE, we haven't seen the two of them photographed together yet. :cool: :p However, your prognostication is looking uncanny. Though the article has some 'inconsistencies'. Looks like a canned piece. We can't be sure it's accurate at this point. JMO.

BTW it occurs to me that Harry's father may be counseling Harry on his choice of wife. It's possible that Charles has stressed the importance of those early connections. Chelsy must be 'comfortable' for Harry if only because she is part of his 'crowd'. I share your view, AfricanAUSSIE, that if these two wind up being together, it's been 'in the works' for a while, a considerable while. But we must wait for the picture. :flowers:

Yes, we must wait. And it may be that it won't work or that it is not actually happening. But no one is bothering to deny the rumours. And the palace bothered to deny rumours of him and some actress very recently. :brows:

Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy spotted together in Africa | Royal | News | Daily Express

it won't make a difference at the moment if there is a picture in the future. Some of the people who really like the girl will buy it and those who don't ,won't believe it. I'm indifferent towards her so I'd rather wait to see pictures before calling it true or false

Neither do I.

She does remind me of Fergie, in the sense that neither seems suited to Royal life. I really believe that many people who now like Chelsy do so because they have come to dislike Cressida and are pleased she is out of the picture.

But Chelsy is not right either.

If they do reunite, I think they will regret it in the long term.

At the time, I thought Chelsy looked like a mess too many times like she just woke up from a bender. Then Cressie came and her and Harry always looked like they weren't even dating. Plus her family kept talking to the press. That made me appreciate Chelsy more because she and Harry had actual chemistry together.

But will it work in the Royal fishbowl. If you are 20 something, you might not know-that Sarah Ferguson was a breath of fresh air when she married Andrew. People liked her because she wasn't prototypical perfectly mannered, coifed, dressed Royal wife. But it all went to downhill after that. Her and Andrew would probably be still married if he was just a regular guy.

The woman marrying a Prince has to give a lot up- privacy, career plus them and their family are under constant scrutiny for what they wear, how they act, etc. The Prince doesn't give up anything.

Also how mature has Harry become in his personal life? Is he going to stay home with gf or is Skippy Inskip calls to say we going to Ibizia and Harry ends up in another fountain again?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

If we do get a picture of the two of them together, what is that going to prove anyway? We know that they've remained in contact all these years since they finally broke up, that they know the same people and have mutual friends. We know that Harry has visited the Davys on occasion when he's been in Africa.

If there is a photo and it shows the couple sitting together talking over coffee at some restaurant it proves nothing apart from them meeting and talking. If they are looking into each other's eyes in a blissful way or have their arms round each other it's a different kettle of fish. However at the moment there isn't a photo.

Harry hasn't been in a fountain for years.

I wonder if those who call him dumb are doing so to make William look more intelligent.

I find Henry is more articulate thank his brother. It is that William responds better in the academic world. That system does not suit all and IMO is not an indication of anyone's level of intelligence.

Like Henry, Chelsy seems to be a party girl. An intelligent party girl. After all, she was smart enough to dump Henry when he wasn't up to the grade.;)

"Smart" or "bright" is a concept that is difficult to define. I would say that, academically speaking, neither William nor Harry are particularly gifted, but Harry, of course, was a disaster at school, making his brother look "brighter" in comparison. Having said that, being academically challenged doesn't mean one is dumb or "not smart". As I said, it is hard to define what "smart" really means.

The woman marrying a Prince has to give a lot up- privacy, career plus them and their family are under constant scrutiny for what they wear, how they act, etc. The Prince doesn't give up anything.

If they are getting back together, maybe he is giving up some things. :flowers: Maybe Charles has agreed to allow him a life lived partly outside of Britain. Possible.

If we do get a picture of the two of them together, what is that going to prove anyway? We know that they've remained in contact all these years since they finally broke up, that they know the same people and have mutual friends. We know that Harry has visited the Davys on occasion when he's been in Africa.

If there is a photo and it shows the couple sitting together talking over coffee at some restaurant it proves nothing apart from them meeting and talking. If they are looking into each other's eyes in a blissful way or have their arms round each other it's a different kettle of fish. However at the moment there isn't a photo.

Being photographed together (if it happens) will change the focus on her. Chelsy (and Harry) know that. For them to be willing to subject Chelsy to that increased scrutiny would suggest that there has been a change. JMO. :flowers:

It's funny how people perceive things differently, I see her as someone who seems like good fun and would be approachable.
Harry and Chelsy seem like a good match to me. I believe they have the potential to inject some life and interest into the royal family. A good looking, fun loving couple.

I also think they seem to be a good match at a personal level, but that doesn't mean they will necessarily work as a royal couple. I don't want to compare apples and oranges, but, from my limited knowledge of these matters (as I don't really follow them), Andrew really loved Fergie when they married and, probably, they would rather still be married to each other today if they could. Their marriage, however, didn't work for the Royal Family.

Four years is quite a long time Skippyboo!

There have been rumours around for years that Harry is dyslexic and this wasn't identified until quite late in his schooling. Nothing has ever been sourced about the possibility,though. Of course Diana struggled academically as well, and yet made a huge impact on the world.

To some but not others. What does maybe having dyslexia have to do with how good of boyfriend you are? Whether you put your relationship ahead of your self?

Harry and Chelsy broke up for a reason. Have those reasons magically have changed over the years or are they still there? That for them to decide. And the rest of us to blindly speculate on the Internet.

I hope we never see a photo tbh. All this back and forth speculation is doing my head in and there hasn't been a photo in years.

When I wrote about the dyslexia I was referring to the earlier conversation on here about Harry struggling at school and not being thought of as 'smart' in an academic sense.

People, not just paps, take snaps of celebrities and royals all the time in their off duty hours, via their mobile phones, Lady Nimue. Most of the time the subject doesn't know they're being photographed. I'm not talking about a formal photo of them arm in arm facing the camera. If they have been papped at some coffee place or together in the street it means nothing, whether they knew the photo was being taken or not. And we still don't know if there even is a photograph.

Last edited:
I also think they seem to be a good match at a personal level, but that doesn't mean they will necessarily work as a royal couple. I don't want to compare apples and oranges, but, from my limited knowledge of these matters (as I don't really follow them), Andrew really loved Fergie when they married and, probably, they would rather still be married to each other today if they could. Their marriage, however, didn't work for the Royal Family.

Yes, the marriage didn't work because she openly cheated on him in the most scandalous manner. They may have still loved and forgiven each other, but it was her personal behavior that didn't work out for them, royal family or not.

Well, everyone has their opinion and I respect, because, I am not nor want to be the owner of the truth, but I still think that Harry marry Chelsy, he will make a big mistake and may end in divorce within years. I find it hard to insist on a relationship already so worn. I also think that a man like Harry: young prince, gorgeous, rich, who can travel the world and can have any woman he wants, should not rush to get married, and choose well, but it's my opinion only I like him a lot and I want your happiness.

Harry and Chelsy supposedly broke up because she didn't want a life in the BRF. So unless she has come to peace with the fact that he's a royal, I don't see them having a relationship. She seems to enjoy her free-spirited life, as evidenced by the fact that she quit her job last year and has been traveling, partying and hanging with friends. I just don't see her giving that up for a regimented life in the BRF.

IF they are meant to be together and she does not want royal life, isn't the best solution for them just to live together? Then she's not a royal and gets to avoid the worst of it. They would not even have to announce they are living together. If they want kids, I doubt Harry cares if they're in the line of succession or titled, so why need they marry?

Because Harry's partner will be A live in girlfriend and his kids illegitimate entitled to absolutely nothing Royal... When goes to the trooping they will what, watch, from the side lines? It is entirely possible he does not want his partner and kids intentionally or not to feel less or left out.

If they want kids, I doubt Harry cares if they're in the line of succession or titled, so why need they marry?

Put simply - because the Windsor's aren't the Grimaldi's !

If they are getting back together, maybe he is giving up some things. :flowers: Maybe Charles has agreed to allow him a life lived partly outside of Britain. Possible.

Being photographed together (if it happens) will change the focus on her. Chelsy (and Harry) know that. For them to be willing to subject Chelsy to that increased scrutiny would suggest that there has been a change. JMO. :flowers:
I agree, Harry tries to be very careful of exposing his 'dates' to the press - remember all of those venues Cressida attended w/ Eugenie in order to join Harry to throw the press off? If we see a pix of Harry and Chelsy together I too would assume there's more going on than old friends reminiscing.
Regarding Harry 'giving up' some things, both Wales princes adore Africa, I suspect if Harry had not been so close to the throne and so necessary to support his brother he would have happily based himself somewhere in Africa w/ only occasional visits to England/Scotland.
That's certainly the spin Fergie has put on things all these years - in between BFs, of course. Andrew has never said he desired to remarry the woman who flagrantly cheated on him, and has cost him a fortune, he's just never publicly repudiated her fairy tale fantasy.
One big difference between SF and Chelsy is that Chelsy's family is wealthy and Harry is as well. Sarah was never able to live w/in her means and Andrew when married to her did not have a great deal of money.
Another criticism about SF was that she wasn't interested in charitable causes initially (eg she was lazy) and this might be an issue w/ Chelsy - she quit being a lawyer presumably because it was boring and hard work - the Royal/charity gig is much the same, so that could be a real problem, IMO. Note, I'm not criticizing her as a person, just musing that the role of Harry's wife means working for the firm and she may find that to be too boring/confining never mind the relentless scrutiny of the press.
Yes, the marriage didn't work because she openly cheated on him in the most scandalous manner. They may have still loved and forgiven each other, but it was her personal behavior that didn't work out for them, royal family or not.
Agreed, Sarah has never blamed herself or Andrew for the divorce, her spin is that forces beyond their control (eg his family - but not the Queen, who is 'best buddies' w/ Sarah per Sarah's spin) forced her and her Prince Charming apart.

IF they are meant to be together and she does not want royal life, isn't the best solution for them just to live together? Then she's not a royal and gets to avoid the worst of it. They would not even have to announce they are living together. If they want kids, I doubt Harry cares if they're in the line of succession or titled, so why need they marry?

I don't think it's necessarily fair to the children to grow up with a label of 'bastard' (and I'm sure some of the press will never let them, or their parents forget that either). Call me old-fashioned, but I believe that children should come after a couple has married. I'll bet Her Majesty would have the same opinion, and won't approve of this kind of arrangement.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

We have seen that a girlfriend or boyfriend doesn't get any status in the BRF until they are engaged. William and Kate, Mike and Zara, Peter and Autumn all lived together before they married

Without the engagement and marriage, no RPOs , no accompanying on Royal engagements or overseas tours.

double standard?

Did/do either of HM's sons-in-law do royal duties?

Mark and Tim have accompanied Anne on tours, engagements, attended services. Tim has been on the balcony with Sophie, Camilla and Kate at Cenotaph. I seen photos of state opening of parliament with Mark and Anne.

I don't know if they ever did solo engagements by themselves. However, neither Mark or Tim have a royal title.

That's what Charles and Camilla were doing before their marriage, and it didn't work out for them because the situation was so indefinite. Camilla wasn't allowed to sit next to Prince Charles at a wedding among their circle, and this was supposed to have been one of the things that spurred on their engagement and wedding. The situation had to be settled in one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom