Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^How so? Chelsy will have her toes sucked by a lover? She's in need of some cash? 1. How would you know? And 2. I believe she comes from money so I'm not following.

^How so? Chelsy will have her toes sucked by a lover? She's in need of some cash? 1. How would you know? And 2. I believe she comes from money so I'm not following.

I think she may be a new "Sarah Ferguson," because I think it is not intended to belong to the Royal Family such as Sarah also had not. I do not think Chelsy was betraying Harry. But I think it could give interviews polemics about the Royal Family.

I think that she had said that not of royal life and protocol suits. Of course people change their minds at some point in their lives :whistling:

I think that she had said that not of royal life and protocol suits. Of course people change their minds at some point in their lives :whistling:

Clear and I even I could be wrong, and it could even be a good princess. But I do not think Harry has come back to her.:)

I think she may be a new "Sarah Ferguson," because I think it is not intended to belong to the Royal Family such as Sarah also had not. I do not think Chelsy was betraying Harry. But I think it could give interviews polemics about the Royal Family.

It's fine that you don't think she's suitable, but I don't see what Sarah F. has to do with it.

I don't think they are together anyway so all of this is a moot point.

I don't think anyone objects to Chelsy due to her lack of job/education 'qualifications'....and since when does a woman need to be 'qualified' to be his g/f?

LaRae

I fully agree with you. I do not think for a woman to marry a prince she must be professionally qualified, because if she gives much importance to the profession, will not have time to exercise the royal wife of functions. And Chelsy should not worry too much about her career because she left her job. And she said more than once that do not like the life of a royal, she seems to be an immature and spoiled girl, she does not serve for Prince Harry

I also think

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't know why she quit her job so... And how do you know she's immature? Never mind.

I think she immature for her behavior ...she seems very childish, I don't like her

I think she immature for her behavior ...she seems very childish, I don't like her
Can you give us some verified examples of her immature behavior and/or childishness from a reputable source since I haven't noticed either?

Chelsy's antics at the Durban races were widely reported at the time and cousins of mine were there and saw her. Sorry I haven't documented proof, but they did describe her as 'drunk as a skunk and waving her arms about'. Typical silly behaviour after having a few, I guess.

Chelsy Davy's drunken carry

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ozens-men-run-naked-bizarre-race-meeting.html

The Times of South Africa had an article about it at the time, under the headline 'Chelsy goes Godiva at the July races' but the online article has gone now.

Last edited:
:previous: Well, she was only 22. We've all been there...at least I have.

And if she hasn't stopped, she fit right in with the Brits. ;)

And we best not mention Henry's antics and drunken behaviour or we will need to start a new thread!!

Double standards much?:whistling:

:previous: Nail on the head. :flowers: They were two of a kind back then, except I think Chelsy was the more mature even then in the midst of it all.

I'm inclined to agree with AfricanAussie: it's not the girl who needed to mature, it was 'the boy'. :cool: If Harry has learned how to tend his lady and be faithful, then maybe Chelsy can be won over. We'll see. :flowers:

Last edited:
Marge asked for verified examples of Chelsy's immature behaviour, not Harry's! If we are looking at Harry's we have an encyclopaedia full! (I say that as a fan of Harry's.)

My niece followed Harry since 2003 through to last year when she got engaged and busy. Shr followed every nuance, every move in the Harry/Chelsy romance and loved them both. They were quite a wild couple as far as clubs and alcohol were concerned in those early years, but we don't hear much of Chelsy now.

Still don't think they are going to renew their romance.

Chelsy's antics at the Durban races were widely reported at the time and cousins of mine were there and saw her. Sorry I haven't documented proof, but they did describe her as 'drunk as a skunk and waving her arms about'. Typical silly behaviour after having a few, I guess.

Chelsy Davy's drunken carry

You wouldn't see that at Royal Ascot! Chelsy Davy has a hoot as dozens of men run naked at bizarre race meeting | Daily Mail Online

The Times of South Africa had an article about it at the time, under the headline 'Chelsy goes Godiva at the July races' but the online article has gone now.

Thank you for answering for me. I could give many examples of immaturity and childishness of Chelsy. She seems to have nothing in the head, very futile. Harry needs a more mature woman and centered on your side, responsible. Another thing, I heard that the father of Chelsy finances and makes money from hunting and killing of animals in Africa, how can Harry back to her, if he is determined to stop this?

She has nothing in the head? Her father makes money hunting and killing animals? You don't know what you're talking about, clearly, but hey let's spread stories in the hope that it sticks. All in the name of not liking someone, for shame…

According to wikipedia:

Charles Davy, a South African safari farmer.

Charles is one of the largest private landowners in Zimbabwe, and is reported to own 1,200 km² (460 mi²) of land.

Not sure what a safari farmer is...or if he still does that but that's what wikipedia says.

LaRae

She has nothing in the head? Her father makes money hunting and killing animals? You don't know what you're talking about, clearly, but hey let's spread stories in the hope that it sticks. All in the name of not liking someone, for shame…

I didn't invent anything! I read several comments from people who said that her father is involved with the hunting and killing animals and that's how he enriched, search the net you will see. And why do you defend both Chelsy Davy, you know her? :ohmy:

I'm entitled to have my opinion and learn to respect the opinions of others is a matter of education

Last edited by a moderator:
And we best not mention Henry's antics and drunken behaviour or we will need to start a new thread!!

Double standards much?:whistling:

Ditto. I don't know what it is with some peoples dislike for her, well, except that her only 'crime' is to have been his longtime girlfriend :whistling: And when did they broke up again? 5 years ago?

According to wikipedia:

Charles Davy, a South African safari farmer.

Charles is one of the largest private landowners in Zimbabwe, and is reported to own 1,200 km² (460 mi²) of land.

Not sure what a safari farmer is...or if he still does that but that's what wikipedia says.

LaRae

Just a curiosity: I know Chelsy was born in Zimbabwe and grew up in an English-speaking family, but does anyone know if she can speak at least some Afrikaans ? I'm asking that because I assume she went to school in South Africa where even English schools normally teach Afrikaans as first additional language.

I haven't seen anything about what languages she speaks.

LaRae

She may speak some Afrikaans or a local language. I don't know. However, Chelsy and her brother Sean were sent away to boarding school in England when they were quite young and stayed there, with the exception of holidays, of course. Chelsy was educated at a private girls school in Bulawayo, then at Cheltenham Ladies College and Stowe (a prestigious public school as the private schools are known as in Britain) in England until her University of Capetown years.

Mr Davy's business activities have been somewhat controversial over the years and he had a warm relationship with Mugabe government ministers that helped these. The Davys don't live in Zimbabwe any more. They are in Zambia. Charles Davy has organised safaris similar to the Cecil the lion one for many decades, though not so disastrously, thank heavens. (Chelsy went to the U.S. to promote these safaris once.) Charlie Davy also farms in Zambia, as he did in Zimbabwe..

Last edited:
Last edited:
I think she immature for her behavior ...she seems very childish, I don't like her.
Can you give us some verified examples of her immature behavior and/or childishness from a reputable source since I haven't noticed either?
Thank you for answering for me. I could give many examples of immaturity and childishness of Chelsy. She seems to have nothing in the head, very futile. Harry needs a more mature woman and centered on your side, responsible. Another thing, I heard that the father of Chelsy finances and makes money from hunting and killing of animals in Africa, how can Harry back to her, if he is determined to stop this?
OK Cat, when I asked for a verified example I naturally thought we were talking about now.

Your response was surprising because when you are 22 you can do some pretty daft things. However, she is 29 and that's a whole new ball of wax. As of now she is a well-educated woman earning a bachelor's degree in economics from the University of Cape Town in 2006, and a law degree (LLB) from Leeds University in 2009. So, I imagine she has quite a lot in the head. To be fair, Harry, who she once dated was also daft at 22. They are both not the same as they were when they were 22 or 25 even. We all change and mature and hopefully manage to maintain our sense of humour and I see nothing to make me think otherwise.

As to Chelsy's father, well you can pick your friends but not your relatives. Queen Maxima's father was cordially not invited to her wedding, but the point is, there was a wedding regardless of who or what her father is and was.

Not saying the Harry/Chelsy deal is on again although she did make him laugh and smile a lot.

I agree that the difference between 22 and 29 is enormous. At 22 you are really barely out of your teens. By 29 you are who you will be.

Chelsy got sloshed quite a bit more after the age of 22, (with and without Harry) and it was reported on. To be fair, though, that was and is standard behaviour in the London clubs they went to.

Harry hasn't been seen falling out of clubs in the past few years either, so he has also grown up.

There seems to be an implication that Harry is as thick as a plank, while Chelsy is a near-genius because she holds a law degree. She is no longer practising law, by the way.

There are plenty of not so smart lawyers around (I was married to one!) Harry graduated from Sandhurst and learned to fly Apache helicopters. So he's no slouch!

:previous: Oh I totally agree. I never subscribed to the "Harry's as thick as a plank" brigade. I don't think he liked school much but when he got his chance at Sandhurst it was obvious that he was not thick at all, although many still believe he didn't earn his spot and someone else flew the Apache because Harry is too thick to grasp the concept.

They also said Chelsy ended their relationship because he was too shallow. Such people live in that time and judge him just as they do Chelsy. Falling out of Clubs and into taxis. Now, since Chelsy has degrees people say she's too bright for him . . . go figure.

I think she "grew up a bit earlier than Harry, although that could be just because we saw more of Harry after their break up.

I wonder if those who call him dumb are doing so to make William look more intelligent.

I find Henry is more articulate thank his brother. It is that William responds better in the academic world. That system does not suit all and IMO is not an indication of anyone's level of intelligence.

Like Henry, Chelsy seems to be a party girl. An intelligent party girl. After all, she was smart enough to dump Henry when he wasn't up to the grade.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom