Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So much i heard about Harry when i see it then i believe it.

:previous: Me too. Harry find a new nice girl.

If like us you say ΑfricanAUSSIE come on girls find tailors and hats because we have Weeeeeeedding ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: I too will believe it when I see it. However, until the official yea or nay, I can dream. He never smiled half so much as when he was with her. He seemed at his most natural in her company and I don't remember seeing many, if any, photos of him arriving or departing a venue in a group where he all but ignored her, as was the case with Cressida. Somehow their eyes would meet and they'd smile.

I would just like to see him happy and well on the way to his own 'happy ever after'.

:previous: I too will believe it when I see it. However, until the official yea or nay, I can dream. He never smiled half so much as when he was with her. He seemed at his most natural in her company and I don't remember seeing many, if any, photos of him arriving or departing a venue in a group where he all but ignored her, as was the case with Cressida. Somehow their eyes would meet and they'd smile.

I would just like to see him happy and well on the way to his own 'happy ever after'.

I agree- I liked them together and if they'd like to give it another go, I think that would be great.

But also will believe it only when I see them together

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

I have think differently. Why go back an old relationship gone wrong?People mature, they change .... when he dated her he was just a boy. I also didn't see all this happiness in him when he was with her, I had not seen desire in his eyes, were just two young people enjoying each other's company. And she has made it clear she doesn't like the life of a royal, then she isn't the right woman for him.I think it would be interesting he meets someone new, different from this circle of people he lives ,someone who works with charity, it would be pretty cool.

I'm with cat on this one.

LaRae

Me three; there are plenty of young women out there. Why go back to a relationship that didn't work out? We all know what happens when the same thing is done, with the expectation of different results. I'd imagine Henry is smarter than that.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Last edited:
Plenty of fish in the sea. I also don't see why you should stick with a relationship that isn't meant to be.

I for one would like to see him with someone from working/middle class and who has held a job for years, studied and lived her life. As in, partied, travelled and seen it all.

Plenty of fish in the sea. I also don't see why you should stick with a relationship that isn't meant to be.

I for one would like to see him with someone from working/middle class and who has held a job for years, studied and lived her life. As in, partied, travelled and seen it all.

me :flowers:too

Well, I didn't know the newspaper "The Sun" because it is not my country and I didn't know it was a liar newspaper, but I saw this news also on Twitter and many people believed. I didn't want Prince Harry with Chelsy. Why insist on a relationship that didn't work in the past? even more so because it was said that Chelsy does not like the life of a royal, she does not like being exposed, then she is not the right woman for him.

It wouldn't be the first time such has happened. But it's so clear many did not like Chelsy. I recall that animus. However, all that is needed is the desire and intention of the two involved. All else is moot. :flowers: JMO.

I don't think their relationship can be compared to that of Charles and Camilla, they far as I know, never separated, they were lovers for all life, and Chelsy and Harry are separated long ago

If I may be bold, that's a fantasy. :ermm: Charles and Camilla were lovers once when they were younger (just like Harry and Chelsy). That then evolved into being good friends once Camilla married the man she loved (Mr. Parker-Bowles). This idea that Charles and Camilla have been life-long lovers does an enormous disrespect to her and her family. It is safe to say the story is a fabrication. There simply is no evidence for such a scenario. It's unfortunate that the story is repeated. It has gotten more comprehensive as the years pass.

But in regards this instance (with Charles and Camilla) we have an instance of a couple coming back together in later life, so it's not a scenario beyond the pale for Harry and Chelsy. It does happen with fair frequency. :flowers:

My newsflash!!:photo:

Let me add fuel to this fire and suggest that things may be more "developed" than we might think between Henry and Chelsy.

In the past, when such rumours resurfaced, the lady in question would make sure she was seen out, photographed, and well away from Henry. In fact, she would make sure she was out of the country!!

What do we have today? Seen/photographed in SA whilst Henry is down there, and with a new look. Oooooh yeah!

Ms Chelsy has the power to dispel rumours as she sees fit by allowing herself to be photographed elsewhere, far, far away as she has in the past.

I'll throw out there that this reconciliation has been on the table and in action for quite some time.:bounce::bounce::bounce::bunny:

Let me add fuel to this fire and suggest that things may be more "developed" than we might think between Henry and Chelsy.

In the past, when such rumours resurfaced, the lady in question would make sure she was seen out, photographed, and well away from Henry. In fact, she would make sure she was out of the country!!

What do we have today? Seen/photographed in SA whilst Henry is down there, and with a new look. Oooooh yeah!

Ms Chelsy has the power to dispel rumours as she sees fit by allowing herself to be photographed elsewhere, far, far away as she has in the past.

I'll throw out there that this reconciliation has been on the table and in action for quite some time.:bounce::bounce::bounce::bunny:
hmm.... spinning it that way.. (I have no clue what I think or not) He just quit his job and is changing gears in life. Didn't she quit her job as well? They might make their lives ready for a wedding and royal life? I mean.. William and Kate were probably secretly "engaged" or at least almost for a while but waited til after his training... I have no clue though :p

So she got photographed in SA recently and that is proof?
What will happen when he's gone next week and not in the same continent? How will your imaginary reconciliation work out

hmm.... spinning it that way.. (I have no clue what I think or not) He just quit his job and is changing gears in life. Didn't she quit her job as well? They might make their lives ready for a wedding and royal life? I mean.. William and Kate were probably secretly "engaged" or at least almost for a while but waited til after his training... I have no clue though :p

I am not suggesting a wedding between Henry and Chelsy, but I am suggesting that the reconciliation has been on the cards for a while and that their meet up in SA was organised prior to their arrival there.

I am suggesting they were talking about it and meeting in the UK well before his trip. Her sudden acceptance of the media made me question what was going on and keep an eye out.;)

I think it highly possible that it is a coordinated try and may very well be a miss again. Hopefully not. Hopefully they have both matured enough (especially the boy) to make it work.

It is very possible that right now, in SA, things are either going well or not. He goes back to the UK and so will she I expect, and they will either be seen together eventually or she will do her "I am not with him" photo opportunities straight away. Notice she is not doing it right now. Let's see if she will do it when he leaves for the UK. If not, something is up I think, but we won't know until matters are more "secure" or perhaps "mature" might be more appropriate and they will be seen together.:big grin:

Of course, he too could just pull the plug on my fantasy and be photographed playing naked chess or some other table game with random women.:lol:

You know people get locked up for denying reality....

LaRae

Mwahahahahah :D! Love it. Also, people don't even realize they're delusional. They just keep creating their own versions of what is, or isn't, as in the case of Henry being back with Chelsy.

It wouldn't be the first time such has happened. But it's so clear many did not like Chelsy. I recall that animus. However, all that is needed is the desire and intention of the two involved. All else is moot. :flowers: JMO.

If I may be bold, that's a fantasy. :ermm: Charles and Camilla were lovers once when they were younger (just like Harry and Chelsy). That then evolved into being good friends once Camilla married the man she loved (Mr. Parker-Bowles). This idea that Charles and Camilla have been life-long lovers does an enormous disrespect to her and her family. It is safe to say the story is a fabrication. There simply is no evidence for such a scenario. It's unfortunate that the story is repeated. It has gotten more comprehensive as the years pass.

But in regards this instance (with Charles and Camilla) we have an instance of a couple coming back together in later life, so it's not a scenario beyond the pale for Harry and Chelsy. It does happen with fair frequency. :flowers:

sorry, dear, but what was shown to the whole world, is that they were lovers while both were married, proof of that was the call in 1995, where Prince Charles says Camilla wanted to be Tampax her, and so he became a joke around the world.
With respect to Harry and Chelsy, I still do not believe in a reconciliation. I think these newspapers fantasize a lot. The other day said he was with Camila Thurlow, said until the Duchess Kate liked her and encourages dating, after Antonia Packard, Jenna Coleman, Emma Watson ...Not of to believe everything you read. But I hope he does not come back with Chelsy and I told the reasons.

I suspected as much...going to have to ring mum up to see if she can watch you a bit closer....

LaRae

Stop it...you're killing me...:ROFLMAO:.

Mwahahahahah :D! Love it. Also, people don't even realize they're delusional. They just keep creating their own versions of what is, or isn't, as in the case of Henry being back with Chelsy.
Ummm, who's Henry? :ermm:

I am not suggesting a wedding between Henry and Chelsy, but I am suggesting that the reconciliation has been on the cards for a while and that their meet up in SA was organised prior to their arrival there.

I am suggesting they were talking about it and meeting in the UK well before his trip. Her sudden acceptance of the media made me question what was going on and keep an eye out.;)

I think it highly possible that it is a coordinated try and may very well be a miss again. Hopefully not. Hopefully they have both matured enough (especially the boy) to make it work.

It is very possible that right now, in SA, things are either going well or not. He goes back to the UK and so will she I expect, and they will either be seen together eventually or she will do her "I am not with him" photo opportunities straight away. Notice she is not doing it right now. Let's see if she will do it when he leaves for the UK. If not, something is up I think, but we won't know until matters are more "secure" or perhaps "mature" might be more appropriate and they will be seen together.:D

Of course, he too could just pull the plug on my fantasy and be photographed playing naked chess or some other table game with random women.:lol:

Kinda like a mystery. :flowers: Let's see if you're right. I'm game. ;)

I don't see why Chelsy Davy is so controversial to some people. She has a bachelor's degree in economics from the University of Cape Town and an LLB (British law degree) from the University of Leeds. That makes her far more qualified than many of Harry's other girlfriends, doesn't it ?

Last edited:
I don't think anyone objects to Chelsy due to her lack of job/education 'qualifications'....and since when does a woman need to be 'qualified' to be his g/f?

LaRae

She has a good education, it is true, but that does not mean that it can be a good princess. Chelsy does not seem to have a vocation to be a member of the Royal Family. I believe that it later or earlier would be a new "Sarah Ferguson" ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom