Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry gets paid every now and then with some blonde girl he is seen talking too. Said this, when I saw them talk to each other the first time round (pics are quite old and from a football match IIRC) my first thought was there might be some kind of intimacy or coziness between them... Who knows

Ooh! I wonder if this is true. :twohearts:

She's grown into a stunningly beautiful young woman. She scrubs up really well, too. Imagine how elegant she would look in princess gowns. The dance and acting training will prove very useful if she takes on the job of being his wife.

I hope is it true.

Cressida must live her life and do the things she like her. I don't think she need someone like Harry and a wedding right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know about this one....she was dating someone just the other day....and he just publically said he's not found anyone yet.

LaRae

I wouldn't get too excited when has he supposed to have dated her he's been away for over a month then he's off to Africa. Don't think he will go back ( the link wouldn't work for me )

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Folks, the man just said he's "happily single." He just got back from a tout down under. A child like Cressida isn't ready for anything but what she's got going on right now, dancing and acting.

If Harry goes and sees Cressida's new play the OK story mIGHT have legs, and that's an off chance!

He has been away, but their romance before was pretty peculiar; a lot of time spent apart over that last Christmas/New Year, for example. This one really is a case of wait and see, I think.

I though Chelsy was the 'wait and see' girl. Cres would really be a surprise for me as she is pursuing acting, singing, dancing...all the things the RF supposedly restrained her from doing whist she was seeing Henry.

And really, what chemistry or real attachment did anyone see in any of the photos or footage of Henry and Cres? The difference between that relationship and his with Chelsy are remarkable.

If he is like his father or brother, he will be chasing old relationships. I just do not see Cres as being the one he would pursue.:ermm:

Folks, the man just said he's "happily single." He just got back from a tout down under. A child like Cressida isn't ready for anything but what she's got going on right now, dancing and acting.

I'm glad he's happy - I hope he is anyway, because I really do think he is going to find it tough to find a new girlfriend, let alone one he will marry. I say this in the sense that he is probably the worlds most eligible bachelor and in the spotlight so much is going to be difficult to form a relationship in private.

I'm glad he's happy - I hope he is anyway, because I really do think he is going to find it tough to find a new girlfriend, let alone one he will marry. I say this in the sense that he is probably the worlds most eligible bachelor and in the spotlight so much is going to be difficult to form a relationship in private.

Well, yeah! It's not going to be easy and it will take some time, but he'll find the one for him. I think he should take some private trips (not draw much attention to himself) and do some looking outside of his normal everyday group. I know that's what I would be doing, if I had his kind of money.

Last edited:
I though Chelsy was the 'wait and see' girl. Cres would really be a surprise for me as she is pursuing acting, singing, dancing...all the things the RF supposedly restrained her from doing whist she was seeing Henry.

Same here. I really doubt they are back together. When I read the headline it felt all wrong - for her sake. She's fine heading on down the road, with hunky boyfriend and jazzy budding career. IMO. Harry missed out with that one.

And really, what chemistry or real attachment did anyone see in any of the photos or footage of Henry and Cres? The difference between that relationship and his with Chelsy are remarkable.

True enough the fodder for the gossip was meager but it may have had other reasons than any actual chemistry. I say that knowing it was odd, but I also think Harry was putting off the scent by how he conducted that liaison.

If he is like his father or brother, he will be chasing old relationships. I just do not see Cres as being the one he would pursue.:ermm:

Same here, but mainly because she is long gone. It's unlikely he has a chance with her. JMO.

P.S. It occurs to me: is that article a 'plant' by Harry? :sad: How sad if he does want her back, because I think she truly has flown. (I fervently hope she has. In a way, she's 'too big' for a constricted Princess role).

Last edited:
Lady Nimue, I think all his girlfriends will have massive restrictions. It is a matter of finding one that won't see them as such whilst wanting to be with him for the right reasons.

As the others say...a HUGE challenge ahead for him on that front.

Who could that insider be who intimated those things of Harry and Chelsy's plans for the rest of this year? I also got carried away with the line which states his public declaration of wanting to settle down means he is serious about having Chelsy again.. and this time, seriously for a lifetime. Looking forward to whether that insider is lying or not... If all that becomes true, good for them.

Gosh, it seems the press goes back and forth from Chelsy to Cressida :whistling: I still think those ships have sailed for good.

Gosh, it seems the press goes back and forth from Chelsy to Cressida :whistling: I still think those ships have sailed for good.

Because they are the only two girlfriends (serious ) we know of they keep dragging them out. But like you I think the boat is too far away now.

Ye, and might as well say the press is trying to make money off of speculating who Harry's love will be later this year or next.
After barely 3 days of news coming out that Harry and Cressida are trying to rekindle their flame again, here goes this article of the same subject but with Chelsy~ to me, it's kind of foolish/hopeless romantic of the press to do this (despite different publishers.)

Because they are the only two girlfriends (serious ) we know of they keep dragging them out. But like you I think the boat is too far away now.

I agree with you...And I am glad they both are now on the "ex" categories;)

I more readily believe this than anything written about Cressida getting back with Harry. ;) Cressida is long gone and Harry has made it clear they are friends and he supports her career. It looks like (given recent pictures) Cressida will always be in the picture as a friend of both Harry and Chelsy. Wouldn't it be wild if Cressida were a maid-of-honor at Harry's and Chelsy's wedding. :p

Last edited:
I'm more inclined to believe that whomever Harry is/will be seeing will be kept well under the radar as much as possible and that the media is grasping at straws and that's fine with me.

I'm more inclined to believe that whomever Harry is/will be seeing will be kept well under the radar as much as possible and that the media is grasping at straws and that's fine with me.

Agree with this. :flowers: But the Chelsy article is very unusual in that it claims an insider access. Well, if nothing else, we'll see. It's a waiting game (for those interested).

I'm just put-out because this means there is no chance for a Winter Wedding. :sad: My motives are purely aesthetic.

Last edited:
:previous:That was just a cruel joke to get us unduly excited on Empire Day.
:fireworks:

If it takes a few years for Harry to get a wife I don't think we will all last.
Its very stressful all this " old girlfriend new girlfriend "
Oh to see him at the altar ?

If it takes a few years for Harry to get a wife I don't think we will all last.
Its very stressful all this " old girlfriend new girlfriend "
Oh to see him at the altar ?

I think you make joke, yes? :flowers:

Whatever happens, I would just like for once a Winter Wedding. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom