The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2015, 09:45 PM
Majesty

Harry's on top of World's most eligible list!

Prince Harry puts gingers on top as he’s named world’s most eligible bachelor - Mirror Online

Old 12-11-2015, 08:44 AM
Gentry

I agree with the report, Harry is wonderful! Handsome, sexy, hot, charismatic, friendly, funny ... I like him so much that yesterday I even dreamed about him, was so real that I listened to his breathing

Old 12-11-2015, 06:09 PM
Majesty

Yes, cat, Harry is great! I just hope that he finds someone suitable who he loves and who loves him in the next couple of years.
Old 12-11-2015, 07:06 PM
Heir Apparent

Here's a bit of fun: Kate Middleton Exposes Prince Harry’s Secret Fling With Kitty Spencer – Queen Elizabeth Demands End To Affair? | Celeb Dirty Laundry

What say you? Slow news day or the Silly Season effect.
Old 12-11-2015, 07:55 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roslyn View Post
Wait a minute (not that I belive the story).. but isn't that his cousin?! :P
Old 12-11-2015, 08:11 PM
Heir Apparent

First cousin. The same as Bea, Eugenie, Zara & Louise. So yeah that would be gross.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 12-11-2015, 08:48 PM
Majesty

^ Actually first cousins are allowed to marry in Britain (and Australia). It's never had the taboo connotations it has in the US, though it is a rare occurrence.

This is a piece of ridiculous nonsense born of media boredom IMHO. Everyone is anxious for a Harry engagement and wedding, a bit of excitement to write about.

Kitty has been in Australia enjoying herself lately, so I don't know where this coupling came from! She is a very pretty girl, and I'm sure the cousins are fond of each other.

I remember the two of them years ago going out briefly to clubs together, just as he has done with Eugenie. I think Kitty was about 18 or 19 then. There was a photo of her sitting in the car when they were leaving, with a collar covering half her face. The paps weren't fooled though. They knew it was her.

On one boozy occasion apparently Harry slept over at her place afterwards, presumably in the spare bed or the couch, as she joked about it to someone the next day.

* Incidentally, on a completely different topic, I was interested to learn via the recent Princess Madeleine/Chris O' Neil TV interview, that Chris had been forced to leave his last job because of his clients feeling that he brought unwelcome publicity due to his marriage to a Swedish princess. In my opinion that illustrates just one of the many reasons why Royal wives wouldn't be able to have careers outside the royal family, and that includes Harry's future wife.
Old 12-11-2015, 10:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Are we actually back to Harry hooking up with one of his first cousins?
Old 12-11-2015, 11:06 PM
Majesty

^ Well, CElebrityDirtyLaundry is. I don't know about the rest of us!
Old 12-11-2015, 11:10 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieGiraffe View Post

Technically, I think we're on Victoria marrying her cousin, and therefore completely off topic. Likely because most of us realize Harry isn't likely to marry his cousin.

Although, if she did... God, can you imagine how much the press would LOVE it? I mean, Kate's treated like another Diana as it is. If Harry married another Spencer? Someone who is an actual blood relation of Diana? And who happens to also be blonde? My God...
Old 12-11-2015, 11:23 PM
Aristocracy

Barf at this incest talk
Old 12-11-2015, 11:41 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ish View Post
Technically, I think we're on Victoria marrying her cousin, and therefore completely off topic. Likely because most of us realize Harry isn't likely to marry his cousin.

Although, if she did... God, can you imagine how much the press would LOVE it? I mean, Kate's treated like another Diana as it is. If Harry married another Spencer? Someone who is an actual blood relation of Diana? And who happens to also be blonde? My God...
Oh lord... it would be crazy!
Old 12-11-2015, 11:48 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:

Yep !!! From an article in dirty laundry !!! The most disgusting site ever.

Old 12-12-2015, 12:16 AM
Aristocracy

What is Dirty Laundry? Never heard of it till now and who publishes it?
Old 12-12-2015, 12:20 AM
Heir Presumptive

It's a web site that talks rubbish see above article that started the talk of Harry and his cousin

Old 12-12-2015, 08:50 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
Yes, cat, Harry is great! I just hope that he finds someone suitable who he loves and who loves him in the next couple of years.

Yes for sure! I will be very sad if he marry someone who does not deserve him

Kitty Spencer? I didn't know her. I found she reasonable but not so pretty, she also seems to be overweight and also do not think Harry would be interested in a cousin, I think he sees the cousin as sisters.

These tabloids are funny, a day Harry is with Pippa, the other with the cousin ... Not to get serious
Old 12-12-2015, 05:18 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
No, he already had a hookup with his cousin Kitty, now they are dating... at least according to DL.
Old 12-12-2015, 05:52 PM
Administrator

Posts concerning haemophilia have been moved to the following thread:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...y-10254-8.html

Common sense will tell us that Prince Harry is very unlikely to be dating or considering marriage to one of his cousins - the article mentioned is purely speculative.
Old 12-12-2015, 05:55 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I just can't believe that the Fail would try and put something dastardly into something quite ordinary. There were many, many times that I've hung out and gone places with male cousins as we happened to enjoy each other's company. Same with my brother. There's nothing sinister should Harry and Kitty happen to get to spend some time together as they're family.

What's next? Harry spotted out with Lupo?
Old 12-12-2015, 06:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
I just can't believe that the Fail would try and put something dastardly into something quite ordinary. There were many, many times that I've hung out and gone places with male cousins as we happened to enjoy each other's company. Same with my brother. There's nothing sinister should Harry and Kitty happen to get to spend some time together as they're family.

What's next? Harry spotted out with Lupo?

It's wasn't the Daily Mail but Celeb Dirty Laundry which is probably mostly fiction anyways

Closed Thread