The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #801  
Old 09-16-2015, 07:20 PM
Pranter's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 12,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by cat View Post
I disagree in part. With respect to Harry, I think he should give up his ex-girlfriends, but not out of jealousy, but because I think with them would not work and also think he should choose calmly, without haste. Regarding the Duchess, I always liked her and I think Prince William has chosen well. I think she's beautiful and besides, I liked him choosing a commoner., Shows how much they are simple.

I think Harry needs the same type of woman. No one famous or a jet setter. A normal woman he might meet doing charity work etc.


LaRae
__________________

  #802  
Old 09-16-2015, 07:33 PM
cat cat is offline
Gentry
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: So Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 81
I also think that a famous woman: singer, actress, model, would not work, they would have to give up the career and would be a problem. It would be nice to find a normal woman, educated, mature and of good heart. Anyway, I think it's too early to he thinks about marriage, as I have commented here on the forum, I find he very adventurous to marry so young, but it's just my opinion.
__________________

  #803  
Old 09-16-2015, 08:05 PM
lucymae88's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: N/A, United States
Posts: 230
I don't think Harry is ready for marriage yet. I think the newspaper's haven't had any good royal gossip to write about in awhile and are trying to invent a relationship with both girls. I think his friends with them, but I don't think he wants them back as girlfriends.
  #804  
Old 09-16-2015, 08:25 PM
AfricanAUSSIE's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 888
Prince Harry spends 31st birthday night at pub with ex-girlfriend Cressida Bonas | Daily Mail Online
  #805  
Old 09-16-2015, 08:35 PM
Chimene's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Boston, United States
Posts: 591
More in the Sun -

The Sun
__________________
The need to be right is the sign of a vulgar mind. ~ Albert Camus
  #806  
Old 09-16-2015, 08:42 PM
Skippyboo's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Atlanta, United States
Posts: 4,153
So basically she was there with a large group of friends.


Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
  #807  
Old 09-16-2015, 09:23 PM
Lady Nimue's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Pacific Palisades CA, United States
Posts: 4,420
Fascinating. Seriously doubt Cressida is moving in that direction (though I certainly don't know, maybe she is). After all our clucking about Chelsy, this is a curve, which I have a suspicion about. I'm having a hunch they are toying with the press and enjoying the mis-direction. We'll never know, of course. Fact is, they are all friends. They run in the same crowd, but it does say something about the verity of the reporting when Chelsy was supposedly the one throwing the birthday party (according to news articles) and it's Cressida who makes the headlines as attending.

While I think Chelsy would be a lot of fun as Harry's wife, I do still favor Cressida. She's the cat's meow. She'd be a super princess. However, I can't believe they are a serious couple, or were ever a serious couple. At most they play. That's my speculation. Mostly, Harry has to have a lady somewhere. I cannot believe he is truly solo. He's 'relating' with someone.
__________________
Russian National Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGoNaLjQrV8
O Magnum Mysterium: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWU7dyey6yo
  #808  
Old 09-16-2015, 09:27 PM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: bedford, United States
Posts: 1,690
Not every relationship has to be all that. Just sayin.
  #809  
Old 09-16-2015, 10:08 PM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: st. paul, United States
Posts: 1,854
I feel bad for US Weekly. They believed the Chelsy-Harry lies from the British tabloids hook, line, and sinker. The same day their magazine goes on sale with Chelsy's picture on the cover under the heading "Harry's Princess", is the day new Harry-Cressida pap pictures are released. Bwahahahaha

Then over at the Daily Mail, you have Rebecca English who cosigned The Sun's Harry-Chelsy rumors, saying she verified through her "sources". Now with the Harry-Cressida pics she's desperately trying to downplay their significance. Saying her "sources" insist the two are just good friends. If they have reconciled she knows her credibility is in tatters because she already confirmed Chelsy. Ms. English is in a humiliating spot right now.

The Sun sure screwed over a lot of other tabloids.
  #810  
Old 09-16-2015, 10:50 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 2,981
Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2015

Lady Nimue I'm interested to know why you think this .." While I think Chelsy would be a lot of fun as Harry's wife, I do still favor Cressida. She's the cat's meow. She'd be a super princess. "

I don't fancy either MO


Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
  #811  
Old 09-16-2015, 10:56 PM
Majesty
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 8,388
A lot of people on Twitter and elsewhere downplayed the significance of the Harry-Cressida romance, IMO, because of Harry's demeanour when they were together in public, in contrast to the kisses and cuddles of the early Chelsy years.

I think that was a mistake, because I've always believed that Harry and Cressida had a serious relationship. The media got themselves into a lather over Cressida Bonas but a lot of people on the forums etc were convinced that she and her family were publicity hounds and projected that dislike of her onto Harry.

The tabloids have always been keen on Harry marrying someone in the past couple of years since he neared his thirties. However, I'm with Richard Palmer on this one. I believe the Chelsy ship sailed years ago. Cressida, whom I'm neutral about, I'm not so sure. IMO they were in love but the relationship had lots of issues which still exist. I think Cress and Harry are still fond of each other though and things may re-spark, who knows.

At the moment she's the front runner, just. However, there may well be another girl for Harry who isn't even on the horizon yet for anybody to speculate on. We must just wait and see!
  #812  
Old 09-16-2015, 11:17 PM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: st. paul, United States
Posts: 1,854
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
A lot of people on Twitter and elsewhere downplayed the significance of the Harry-Cressida romance, IMO, because of Harry's demeanour when they were together in public, in contrast to the kisses and cuddles of the early Chelsy years.

I think that was a mistake, because I've always believed that Harry and Cressida had a serious relationship. The media got themselves into a lather over Cressida Bonas but a lot of people on the forums etc were convinced that she and her family were publicity hounds and projected that dislike of her onto Harry.

I don't care who Harry dates/weds. But I do like watching the reaction from the media and his fans. I think it's interesting that so many of his fans claimed Harry only dated Cressida because Beatrice/Eugenie strong-armed him into it. Supposedly, she was always tagging along with the Yorks and poor Harry had to tolerate her presence. It must stick in their craw bad that Cressida attended his intimate birthday gathering sans Yorks. They'll have to come up with a new explanation for Harry's mindset.
  #813  
Old 09-17-2015, 12:06 AM
cat cat is offline
Gentry
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: So Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 81
Now Cressida ... again?? hahahahahaha

know what I think ?? Harry should be with some other woman in secret and the news of him with his ex-girlfriends would just to outwit
  #814  
Old 09-17-2015, 12:11 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: N/A, United Kingdom
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by cat View Post
I disagree in part. With respect to Harry, I think he should give up his ex-girlfriends, but not out of jealousy, but because I think with them would not work and also think he should choose calmly, without haste. Regarding the Duchess, I always liked her and I think Prince William has chosen well. I think she's beautiful and besides, I liked him choosing a commoner., Shows how much they are simple.
I agree, Chelsy and him were on off for years and cressida wasalmost hardly seen in public with him, almost like he was embarrassed of being with her or her of him idk something.
I think a lot of the general opinion is that someone stable is a good idea but it is Harry who dated the model/actress. this is not an insult but a fact he asked her out so that's his type. Even chelsy right now is a jewelry designer/DJ or whatever she has given up the law job for a while at least. So if i am not mistaken he likes someone a little interesting/famous/in the public eye.
There is a vast difference with the kind of lady Harry is expected to be with and the kind he finds attractive.
  #815  
Old 09-17-2015, 12:19 AM
Lady Nimue's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Pacific Palisades CA, United States
Posts: 4,420
Quote:
Originally Posted by royal rob View Post
Lady Nimue, I'm interested to know why you think this .."While I think Chelsy would be a lot of fun as Harry's wife, I do still favor Cressida. She's the cat's meow. She'd be a super princess."
Nice of you to ask. My reasons are pretty superficial: in my view Cressida is a stunning beauty. She would always be a pleasure watching at gala events and royal outings. She has a very pleasing manner imo. She would be a kind princess, I think, and rather mysterious, giving her charisma. I take her at face value, nothing more. Plus, she would make super babies. If Harry and she were never a serious pairing, then that's too bad. If they were, Harry was a fool to let her slip (and we have to remember he was a bit of a cad with her).

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal rob View Post
I don't fancy either MO.
I don't equate the highly surreal projections of others onto a woman or her family as indicating anyone's genuine nature. (I most certainly don't fault a family anything whatever in the face of tabloid intrusion!) This is an arena of such complete illusion that I won't give it much of my energy. Who either woman is in reality we will never know. Just the way it is. How many times have you discovered that a celebrity you respected was really a jerk in private. It matters not the 'impressions' via media. JMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
I don't care who Harry dates/weds. But I do like watching the reaction from the media and his fans. I think it's interesting that so many of his fans claimed Harry only dated Cressida because Beatrice/Eugenie strong-armed him into it. Supposedly, she was always tagging along with the Yorks and poor Harry had to tolerate her presence. It must stick in their craw bad that Cressida attended his intimate birthday gathering sans Yorks. They'll have to come up with a new explanation for Harry's mindset.
BTW where is Chelsy? Not at the party? I guess she didn't throw the party, but was she there?
__________________
Russian National Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGoNaLjQrV8
O Magnum Mysterium: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWU7dyey6yo
  #816  
Old 09-17-2015, 12:28 AM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Coastal California, United States
Posts: 1,235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Nimue View Post
Fascinating... After all our clucking about Chelsy, this is a curve, which I have a suspicion about. I'm having a hunch they are toying with the press ... but it does say something about the verity of the reporting when Chelsy was supposedly the one throwing the birthday party (according to news articles) and it's Cressida who makes the headlines as attending.
The party Chelsy and Guy Pelly are reportedly throwing is later this week on a boat in the Thames.
I have little doubt that Harry saw Chelsy and her family while he and she were both on the African continent - yet we never saw one pap shot.
Cressida lands a role in a TV series and Harry is back in London around 24 hours and suddenly we already have papped shots of them emerging separately from the same club - sorry, the one toying w/ the press IMO is the aspiring actress.
If the Sun's timeline is true @ 8 pm Harry and his crowd (Zara, Mike, Pelly & wife, Tom Inksip, Charlie Von Straubanzee, Jake Warren & wife (20 total) are having a private party in a club. An hour and a half later Cressida and a GF show up at that same club and hang out at the bar.
Back in my single days that equals somebody spotted the guy a gf of mine was chasing (or vice versa) and had made a quick phone call - hey he just showed up at this club. These days I expect it's a quick text 'he showed up here.'
After hanging out at the bar she 'joins' the party. She leaves, then half an hour later, Harry kisses an unknown blonde in his party on the cheek and leaves w/ his male friends (per pix.)
'Friends' (of Cressida?) claim she was invited to an after party. A Palace source denies that she was at his private quarters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
I don't care who Harry dates/weds. But I do like watching the reaction from the media and his fans. I think it's interesting that so many of his fans claimed Harry only dated Cressida because Beatrice/Eugenie strong-armed him into it. Supposedly, she was always tagging along with the Yorks and poor Harry had to tolerate her presence. It must stick in their craw bad that Cressida attended his intimate birthday gathering sans Yorks. They'll have to come up with a new explanation for Harry's mindset.
I think there was a strong attraction between the two which did not withstand the test of time. I never had the impression that Harry was somehow forced by the Yorks to be with Cressida. As for whether they'll give it another go who knows, but I don't put too much credence in the birthday gathering story for the reasons I outlined above. I LOLed when I read the timeline as I remembered all too vividly my single days and leaving one club to rush over to another because a GF had gotten word that her love interest was there and then casually sauntering in and feigning surprise at seeing 'him.'
  #817  
Old 09-17-2015, 12:37 AM
MARG's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Posts: 9,868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiaras View Post
I really do feel for all the famous female royals. I just recently read some scathing comments about Kate that made me laugh. How desperate to go online and make fun of Kate, cress or chelsys hair, face or clothes. Like what's the point of that anyway. We're all human beings not perfect robots.
What I like is how at every event Kate still comes out smiling and confident like that's strength of character. Something Harrys girl will need bucket loads of.
On this forum as with others, we discuss fashion. That includes hair, clothes, accessories, etc. However, we are talking "Fashion Police" and not person hatred here. And while some of the fashions, clothes, hairstyles make us laugh others make as think "What was she thinking?"

These comments are almost always about what is worn at an engagement, not what they wear for walking the dog. If you find this offensive you may want to avoid those threads because that is what they are for and we actually enjoy sharing often diametrically opposed views on the same ensemble.
__________________
MARG
"Words ought to be a little wild, for they are assaults of thoughts on the unthinking." - JM Keynes
  #818  
Old 09-17-2015, 12:40 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: N/A, United Kingdom
Posts: 31
I mentioned it as a general observation of things I have seen people say about them but so far have not come across such comments on this forum.
I recently commented in a discussion about Kates hair, fashion related posts are not what I was talking about I was mentioning blatant hate I have seen, name calling, etc etc. I am sure weve all come across so far as royal watchers.
  #819  
Old 09-17-2015, 12:44 AM
Lady Nimue's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Pacific Palisades CA, United States
Posts: 4,420
Quote:
Originally Posted by sndral View Post
The party Chelsy and Guy Pelly are reportedly throwing is later this week on a boat in the Thames.
Thank you, sndral.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sndral View Post
I think there was a strong attraction between the two which did not withstand the test of time.
May be right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sndral View Post
I LOLed when I read the timeline as I remembered all too vividly my single days and leaving one club to rush over to another because a GF had gotten word that her love interest was there and then casually sauntering in and feigning surprise at seeing 'him.'
Interesting speculation based on the solid reporting of The Sun. This is the kind of thing I don't mix in with. Too many unknowns. It just never is the way it 'seems'. It never is.
__________________
Russian National Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGoNaLjQrV8
O Magnum Mysterium: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWU7dyey6yo
  #820  
Old 09-17-2015, 01:24 AM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 2,981
Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Nimue View Post
Nice of you to ask. My reasons are pretty superficial: in my view Cressida is a stunning beauty. She would always be a pleasure watching at gala events and royal outings. She has a very pleasing manner imo. She would be a kind princess, I think, and rather mysterious, giving her charisma. I take her at face value, nothing more. Plus, she would make super babies. If Harry and she were never a serious pairing, then that's too bad. If they were, Harry was a fool to let her slip (and we have to remember he was a bit of a cad with her).



I don't equate the highly surreal projections of others onto a woman or her family as indicating anyone's genuine nature. (I most certainly don't fault a family anything whatever in the face of tabloid intrusion!) This is an arena of such complete illusion that I won't give it much of my energy. Who either woman is in reality we will never know. Just the way it is. How many times have you discovered that a celebrity you respected was really a jerk in private. It matters not the 'impressions' via media. JMO.



BTW where is Chelsy? Not at the party? I guess she didn't throw the party, but was she there?

I don't think either of Harry's girls would be prepared to put up with the press in their lives. I think they would like to have some parts of a life with Harry would bring but not the nuts and bolts. Whoever marries Harry takes on a lot and like Kate raise a family while never putting a foot wrong. Right hair , dress, shoes etc etc neither have appeared to me as fitting that role. JMO


Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
__________________

Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HGD Guillaume: Relationship Musings and Suggestions JessRulz Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume, Hereditary Grand Duchess Stphanie and Family 421 04-26-2012 05:01 AM




Popular Tags
america american archie mountbatten-windsor asian biography birth britain britannia british royal family british royals buckingham palace camilla camilla parker-bowles camilla parker bowles carolin china chinese ming dynasty asia asian emperor royalty qing colorblindness coronation dresses duchess of sussex duke of cambridge duke of sussex edward vii family life family tree fashion and style gemstones genetics george vi gradenigo gustaf vi adolf henry viii highgrove history hochberg house of windsor hypothetical monarchs jack brooksbank japan history king juan carlos liechtenstein list of rulers medical meghan markle monarchist movements monarchists monarchy mongolia names nara period plantinum jubilee pless politics prince harry queen consort queen elizabeth ii queen victoria royal ancestry solomon j solomon spanish royal family speech sussex suthida swedish queen taiwan tradition unfinished portrait united states of america wales welsh


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:43 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021
Jelsoft Enterprises
×