Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Harry said exactly the right thing. He didn't want to distract attention from the cause he was supporting. Ofcourse he wouldn't have said anything about his love life.
He hasn't denied anything either, like you see now in the headlines (Prince Harry Not Ready to Settle Down). He just said there are a lot of things to be done before settling down. If he is in a rekindled relationship with Cressida or in a relationship with someone we don't know yet, he will come out with it when they are ready and they are sure of eachother. For all we know there has been something going on in secret between Harry and a lady and they could become engaged in the near future. I for one believe there is something going on in his lovelife and we will know in time. I don't see him wait with marriage until he is in his late thirties. I base that on the fact that he has said in public he would like to settle down and find someone to share the pressure. I don't think he would have said that if he plans to wait until he is 38,39. He knew this statement earlier this year would unleash all kinds of speculation in the press and would increase pressure on and interest in his lovelife. :flowers:

His interest in settling down gave no indication that there was anyone there as he stated that same time that he finds it cool not having a gf. Why do people forget these things. The interest in him being with someone is far too strong to believe he is fine with it despite proof of a gf there.

I have a hunch that he will never allow the press to vet any female companion again. This may be the hard lesson both his father and brother illuminated, plus his own experience. It's just not worth having that kind of public buzz around a relationship. I am suspecting that he will appear to be single from here on out.

There will be an announcement of an engagement when they have made that decision but before that, complete secrecy. JMO. :flowers:

The media must give Harry the time and space to even find a young lady to date. He hasn't really had a full on relationship since he dated Chelsy. Just because he's a famous and rich eligible royal bachelor, doesn't mean it's easy for him to find a nice young lady for him to even consider to be his future princess. Dating isn't easy, and it can't be easy for him to have the media drumming up Chelsy and Cressida all the time. From what I see, those two young ladies are still good friends of his and they run in the same circles.

I've always said, the best places for him to date is in the countryside. Wine, dine and romance them at Highgrove, Balmoral, and Sandringham for a couple of years and then make some city debut's. William & Catherine got their start behind the walls of St Andrews in Scotland. Their private friendship and courtship is what gave them a good and solid foundation for them to withstand the pressures of the world beyond the university walls. Even when they hit their bump in the rode, it was the privacy of the countryside where they retreated to in order to figure things out. Privacy is key in the royal fishbowl.

Last edited:
The ‘X Factor’ host revealed how she broke things off with the royal when news of their romance became public and she was labelled the prince’s “bit off rough”.

Caroline explained how they first met in 2009 through mutual friend Natalie Pinkham in her new autobiography, ‘Storm In A C Cup’, extracts of which have been published in The Sun.
Read more: 'X Factor' Host Caroline Flack Speaks Of Prince Harry Romance For First Time: 'Once The Story Got Out, We Had To Stop Seeing Each Other'

I have a hunch that he will never allow the press to vet any female companion again. This may be the hard lesson both his father and brother illuminated, plus his own experience. It's just not worth having that kind of public buzz around a relationship. I am suspecting that he will appear to be single from here on out.

There will be an announcement of an engagement when they have made that decision but before that, complete secrecy. JMO. :flowers:

Mmm don't think so. Complete secrecy !!! Not possible or not a good idea either.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Mmm don't think so. Complete secrecy !!! Not possible or not a good idea either.

1) It isn't possible

2) If the fiancee only gets the full brunt of the press after the engagement is announced and wedding plans are underway... wow, that could spell trouble.

:previous: Well, one never knows what is possible. ;) Everyone currently thinks Harry is a singleton. I doubt it myself, and no one is the wiser. A great deal can go forward under-the-radar. Anyway, in 5-10 years (if we all haven't melted) we'll see who was right. :flowers:

:previous: Well, one never knows what is possible. ;) Everyone currently thinks Harry is a singleton. I doubt it myself, and no one is the wiser. A great deal can go forward under-the-radar. Anyway, in 5-10 years (if we all haven't melted) we'll see who was right. :flowers:

The media constantly trying to set him up with someone and kp hardly addressing the rumors ,shows that the palace isn't even trying to fool anyone that he is single. It wouldn't make sense to hide someone for the dating portion to expose her to the scrutiny for the rest of the time they're married. Who would put up with being the hidden gf while the press links him to other women like his exes.

The media constantly trying to set him up with someone and kp hardly addressing the rumors ,shows that the palace isn't even trying to fool anyone that he is single. It wouldn't make sense to hide someone for the dating portion to expose her to the scrutiny for the rest of the time they're married. Who would put up with being the hidden gf while the press links him to other women like his exes.

A woman who is not a publicity hound and appreciates the time to really get to know Harry without being hounded by the press. :flowers: The best kind of person. If ever there is a recipe for disaster it is the hounding by the press before the relationship is really solidified. When Harry comes forward with an official lady friend, I prophesy that they will have already been together for some time and if not actually engaged by the public unveiling, they will be very close to being so. JMO.

The media attention and branding that scared Caroline away proves it's not easy for Harry to find a steady girlfriend. It's about finding a lady that's able to take the lumps and bruises that goes along with dating him.

The media attention and branding that scared Caroline away proves it's not easy for Harry to find a steady girlfriend. It's about finding a lady that's able to take the lumps and bruises that goes along with dating him.

I disagree. It shouldn't be a gauntlet. That's not normal. Once married there will be protection, so of what use was the gauntlet? :flowers:

BTW who is, or was, Caroline?

Perhaps at first, when meeting Harry, a potential girlfriend may know that he's a popular Prince of the UK and that he is in the limelight quite a bit but perhaps not aware of just how much the media can cause disturbances to every day life. Another big thing they'd have to get used to is the idea of Harry's protection officers never ever too far away.

To me it would be like any normal woman meeting a man she finds she's very compatible with and quickly finding out that it was quite difficult to actually have a dating relationship and get to know each other because the man is constantly surrounded by his friends and family with virtually no alone time possible. Quite a turn off.

I do think that for any relationship Harry may have now or in the future, he will do his best to keep it as under the radar as he possibly can for as long as he can. Perhaps even to the point of sending the media on wild goose chases for red herrings. ;)

I also think Harry can be with someone and he will only assume this relationship at the right time.:p

Yes, that is why I think baseless to say that a girl is not his "type", I think it's time to choose a girl to marry, Harry will weigh other much more important things than just appearance

I disagree. It shouldn't be a gauntlet. That's not normal. Once married there will be protection, so of what use was the gauntlet? :flowers:

BTW who is, or was, Caroline?

I agree, but look at what Catherine and even her family were put through. It really takes love, friendship and support to date these very high profile royals. Catherine was branded all kinds of names and was practically thrown under the bus during their split. You really have to love a person to go through all of that and still come out sane in the end.

It will take a strong, loved and supported woman to securely stand by Harry both privately and publically.

I also think that Harry may be with someone and it's only going to take over when the time is right.

:previous:This would be ideal for him but more for the girl. Although I think it impossible to stay hidden for too long.

An engagement only offers physical protection in the form of a RPO. It doesn't really do anything to stop the press or the paparazzi. In fact, a person probably loses privacy because you are now a public figure instead of a private citizen.

As William said in his engagement interview, he wanted to let Kate see what was involved in a Royal life and give her the choice to paraphrase.

Harry's wife will be under scrutiny. Her family will be under scrutiny. The press will comb through her life to try to find any dirt on her. They will talk to ex boyfriends, school mates, etc.
Isn't better for the person to be exposed to the scrutiny prior to an engagement to see if she willing to put up with it then to be hidden and then dropped on the public as a fiancée and potentially back out if she can't handle the strain.

Well, if I'm reading the article correctly it doesn't sound like Harry and Caroline ever actually dated - she w/ her friends and he w/ his friends met once and hung out for several hours back in 2009, and per her they are friends. I don't recall any articles linking them at the time - but perhaps I was oblivious. Caroline has just published a book and what better way to gain publicity than to throw Prince Harry's name into the mix? For example, would any of us have clicked on a headline about her w/out the reference to Prince Harry?

:previous: Yes, I agree. During a break with Chelsy in 2009 Harry's name was very briefly linked to Caroline's, but it just appeared to be a momentary thing. If it was more than a couple of evenings drinking and dancing in a club I would be very surprised. Even in those days she appeared to be quite happy to milk the association.

Honestly? Somehow I think that Harry will someday show up with someone never has seen before, heard of before (at least not in the way his other girlfriends were known). There won't be that much a fuss before and then they'll be engaged.

The Camilla tries to find a nice girl for Harry; What else would I hear :lol::lol::lol::lol:

or perhaps she has invite for tea mothers of candidate brides for Harry:lol:

The "right girl" for him is obviously Theodora of Greece. She is the right age and a fourth cousin (once removed ?), descending from both Queen Victoria of the UK, the last German Kaiser, and kings of Denmark and Sweden.

I'm obviously sooooooo with you Mbruno:) But i find it difficult.

Prince Harry is only 31 years old. Let's leave him a few more years before they start to do the matchmaking.

PS1 ( I still believe that the Cressida is perfect for him):D

PS2 (When you finally shave this beard?):D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I'm sure Camilla is sitting over the teacups, rifling through her copies of Tatler and Country Life as we speak! :lol:

Yet another 'sad and directionless Harry' moan from the Daily Fail, which states that Camilla is looking out for a nice girl.

How Camilla's hunting for a wife for Harry: The Duchess 'loves to be involved' in finding 'right girl' for the prince* | Daily Mail Online

The "right girl" for him is obviously Theodora of Greece. She is the right age and a fourth cousin (once removed ?), descending from both Queen Victoria of the UK, the last German Kaiser, and kings of Denmark and Sweden.

This is the part of the article that caught my eye:

Harry certainly doesn’t give the impression of a prince searching with any great urgency for a consort. Like his father years ago, when sowing his wild oats he has developed a penchant for the company of older, more worldly women on whose discretion he can rely.

I doubt it; Harry must have met her in the past, and found no spark between them. If there had been an attraction, something would have come of it before.

Extremely slow week for the DM.

This is the same story they trotted out right before Harry left for Africa.

It is nothing more than a bid to solicit nasty comments by DM readers still moaning about the 1990s as if they were actually residents in KP & Highgrove.

The last time Richard Kay or Geoffrey Levy had an insider was 18 years ago.

The last person Camilla would be devolving anything to is Richard Kay and she would not be talking to Geoffrey Levy.

Today is Halloween, not April Fools' day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom