Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are several very rich girls around the world who would love to marry Harry, the rich aren't just in London and Europe. In other countries there are also very rich girls, well born and well educated as Chelsy, Cressida and other girls of the inner circle of Harry's friends. In another forum, a girl said that Harry should marry only with a British, I didn’t understand why and seemed preconception. And I don’t think that's so important, I think what really matters is love, affinity, attraction and companionship, if not, it would be easier an arranged marriage with the daughter of a tycoon or that belonged to a noble family, but we know that this kind of marriage is doomed to failure and I don’t think Harry would accept for his temper, unless he was pressured by his family.
And I don't think he should be in a hurry. He loves to have fun, go to parties, clubs ... will be that he would be willing to give up everything and turn it just a family man?

Oh I totally agree with you cat. This may sound totally weird but I kind of have a picture in my mind of Harry, through his work in and around wounded and disabled service personnel, meets and falls in love with either staff that works along with him or an actual wounded warrior herself.

Its pretty much a given that people will meet like minded souls doing what they love to do best and if Harry should happen to meet someone compassionate and caring enough to give of themselves to others, she's really going to fit right in with Harry's passionate endeavors supporting what he, himself, deems needed to be done.

I really don't think money, background and/or education are big prerequisites in this at all. Harry really doesn't go about flaunting his wealth, likes to be pretty much a regular guy around people and he's surely in no rush to look at educational degrees for his wall. Harry's more a heart and soul kinda guy if you ask me.

Oh I totally agree with you cat. This may sound totally weird but I kind of have a picture in my mind of Harry, through his work in and around wounded and disabled service personnel, meets and falls in love with either staff that works along with him or an actual wounded warrior herself.

Its pretty much a given that people will meet like minded souls doing what they love to do best and if Harry should happen to meet someone compassionate and caring enough to give of themselves to others, she's really going to fit right in with Harry's passionate endeavors supporting what he, himself, deems needed to be done.

I really don't think money, background and/or education are big prerequisites in this at all. Harry really doesn't go about flaunting his wealth, likes to be pretty much a regular guy around people and he's surely in no rush to look at educational degrees for his wall. Harry's more a heart and soul kinda guy if you ask me.

I think like that too. I would love for him to relate to someone he knew in his social works. A mature woman, sensitive ... When he was here in my country, all the people who had the pleasure of meeting him in person said the same things about him, he is simple, humble, not ostentatious and super affordable, I don't believe that wealth is an important requirement for he relate to someone, if he was related only rich girls, it was because they had easier access to him, for middle-class women, it is more difficult to get to him.

:previous: I think Osipi and cat are on to something. The woman that catches his attention may not be from his social circle. He's known them all for years but hasn't fallen madly in love. There is no reason to suspect that's going to change anytime soon.

Harry could meet her through his contacts in the military, past and present, or working with his charities, then again just like Fred he could start chatting to a really nice woman in a pub . . .

Love happens when it happens.

Glimpses of looking like Diana is harmless enough. :ermm: However, if he inherited any of her volatility (the Spencer gene for temper and what-have-you), Harry has a lot he needs to get in hand before any woman (in this day) will or would put up with for even the (dubious) grace of a title and big house in the country.

I do wonder why you had to make that comment about Diana when there was no need. I thought I wouldn't reply as it only starts the anti Diana team to spring into action. But I have to admit it got the better of me. It would be nice if just for once someone could make an innocent remark of Diana and it just be left at that. MO

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I do wonder why you had to make that comment about Diana when there was no need. I thought I wouldn't reply as it only starts the anti Diana team to spring into action. But I have to admit it got the better of me. It would be nice if just for once someone could make an innocent remark of Diana and it just be left at that. MO

Need is not really an issue, is it? :ermm: When it comes to all we say here, anyway. My wondering is honest. It is a question I have when I watch him. Where is Diana? It's always stated that his people-skills stem from her. So I wonder about other character traits. Sorry if the musing unsettled you. :sad:

There's volatility in the Windsors as well. King George VI was known for his 'gnashes', King George V was often angry with his family, and Prince Charles is rumoured to have a bad temper as well. If Harry or William have bad tempers, there's enough blame to put on both sides of the family.:ermm:

Then there's the DoE...he's known to have a sharp/quick temper.

LaRae

Princess Ann is known to be similar to the DoE.

LaRae

:previous: OK! I think we can all agree that Harry is a chip off the old Mountbatten block and doesn't suffer fools gladly. The only real difference is how they each deal with said fools.

Last edited:
Anyone besides me wonder why Chelsy has disappeared? Not usual for her to be 'off air' from social media for this length of time. Jacobi at least lets things leak a bit...

Anyone besides me wonder why Chelsy has disappeared? Not usual for her to be 'off air' from social media for this length of time. Jacobi at least lets things leak a bit...

What's curious is all the news that said she was arranging his birthday party, etc., and then nothing. :ermm: What surprised me was the level of animus against Chelsy that began to seep out when it seemed she was back in play. :sad: That's what I recall from her heyday. Chelsy was really not given an easy time (what woman, only two, has had a pleasant time of it, come to that?)

Methinks the tabloids were playing games, stirring the pot, making things up. :p Creating smoke where there was no fire. For some tabloid fun.

It's been said around that Chelsy had her summer of fun but has lately been doing some legal work in South Africa, so you might not see her around London so much.

What's curious is all the news that said she was arranging his birthday party, etc., and then nothing. :ermm: What surprised me was the level of animus against Chelsy that began to seep out when it seemed she was back in play. :sad: That's what I recall from her heyday. Chelsy was really not given an easy time (what woman, only two, has had a pleasant time of it, come to that?)

Methinks the tabloids were playing games, stirring the pot, making things up. :p Creating smoke where there was no fire. For some tabloid fun.
I think it's only the UK press aka the tabloids that that hate Chelsy.

I think Harry is single or may just be in the early stages of a date. Today he declared he has not "plan of settle down now". "Business as usual". Hope it can cut short all the speculations.

From Niraj Tanna (and I saw other tweets as
well)

Niraj Tanna ‏@IkonPictures 2 h

Prince Harry tells @EwartRoyale he has no plans of settling down yet and business is as usual. So 2016 engagement? Wedding 2017?

Last edited:
How would he make plans to settle down with someone when he's not in a relationship? Maybe I'm missing something.

I think that Harry was most likely just quaffing any kinds of speculation that he's actually in a relationship right now (with his 2 exes and otherwise) and his life is full of things that he wants to be doing in both his private and royal roles.

I still put my money on Cressida.

Are we talking about the same Cressida that was seen enjoying a relationship with another young man?

As I said before, Chelsy and Cressida will be the only two ladies everyone will be able to think about in terms of Harry's future bride until he's actually seen (publically) in a new relationship. I think it would be a good thing when that comes along because the whole conversation has gone stale. Harry has been far too busy to even strike up a relationship.

He is right, he has only 31 years old and women throwing themselves at him from all sides, he has to enjoy life

Harry has been far too busy to even strike up a relationship.

If he is too busy for a relationship, then perhaps half of the world population could not strike up a relationship...

Are we talking about the same Cressida that was seen enjoying a relationship with another young man?

We don't actually know if there was a relationship between Cressida and Holcroft. They were seen together a couple of times in public, that's all. But if true, there are several reports that this 'relationship' is over and Cressida is single again.

Last edited by a moderator:
If he is too busy for a relationship, then perhaps half of the world population could not strike up a relationship...

Most of the world's population doesn't require security protocols and an escape plan to grab a cup of coffee with someone they met on a dating site.

Harry's means of meeting women are limited by his position (Can you imagine him trying to meet someone online?) and further limited by the restrictions on how the relationship needs to be handled.

Private house parties are about the only safe way for him to keep women out of the press... and I imagine it would be terrible for a woman to go on one date with him and then have the press camped out at their apartment for months after, speculating about a possible wedding.

I think Harry is single or may just be in the early stages of a date.

Whatever he is doing, I think two factors will always (maybe) be so: he is not 'single' in the sense of no girlfriend of whatever seriousness is not around for him (there has to be a someone around imo), but we will never see any woman publicly and officially unless he is sure enough to feel she may be 'the one'. :flowers:

Both his acknowledged relationships had a curve: Chelsy was a very public event, then Cressida was extremely discreet. Niether was a good experience for either woman, so now we will know nothing. There will be public duties, but nothing more tantalizing. Just an idea.

BTW, wasn't 'David' the one who had a very active social life in the 1920's and 30's but no hint of it escaped to the newspapers? Am I correct? Not even Mrs Simpson was known about, at least early on and in the UK. I know we live in a very different world and boundaries are not respected, but might it be possible that Harry has a very private life, being kept very separate from his public duties? Just a thought.

Last edited:
Whatever he is doing, I think two factors will always (maybe) be so: he is not 'single' in the sense of no girlfriend of whatever seriousness is not around for him (there has to be a someone around imo), but we will never see any woman publicly and officially unless he is sure enough to feel she may be 'the one'. :flowers:

Both his acknowledged relationships had a curve: Chelsy was a very public event, then Cressida was extremely discreet. Niether was a good experience for either woman, so now we will know nothing. There will be public duties, but nothing more tantalizing. Just an idea.

BTW, wasn't 'David' the one who had a very active social life in the 1920's and 30's but no hint of it escaped to the newspapers? Am I correct? Not even Mrs Simpson was known about, at least early on and in the UK. I know we live in a very different world and boundaries are not respected, but might it be possible that Harry has a very private life, being kept very separate from his public duties? Just a thought.

I have no doubt that there's a private life we don't know about when it comes to Harry. It doesn't even have to be anything drastic, just whatever he wants to keep out of the public eye. I think that more than likely, Harry learned from William how to keep romance as private as possible, especially if it's something serious. Right now, it appears to be 'business as usual'; he's doing his engagements, and keeps the public speculation about his romance alive by staying 'single' (whatever that means for him).

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I think that more than likely, Harry learned from William how to keep romance as private as possible, especially if it's something serious.

I'm going to disagree. :flowers: We cannot know, of course, what Harry has 'learned' from who, but I'd say the bruising that Chelsy and Cressida underwent were the 'learning'. JMO. There'll be no more public girlfriends. That's over.

Only public when it's serious and she is going to be exposed to how things are...more or less what happened with Kate.

LaRae

I was just looking through an old scrap album the other day of my niece's, who followed the first years of the Harry-Chelsy romance. In spite of Capetown newspapers posting items of 'a tall blonde' seen with Harry in Capetown clubs in April 2004 and Chelsy being seen in Argentina when Harry was there on his gap year, it was several months before the British tabs tumbled to the fact that there was something going on.

In fact Harry and Chelsy had met months earlier in the late autumn of 2003. So it is possible for a royal to fly under the radar with romances, though of course it's a lot better if the girlfriend is in a foreign country! Harry is a lot wiser now than he was in 2003/04.

I think that Harry gave a very vague but also spot on answer.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

1) He was there for a very important cause and he certainlywanted the focus to remain on that, not on his private life. 2) He may be a bit fed up with the press bouncing back and forth from Chelsy and Cressida in theri articles. Maybe he wanted to avoid those rumors and deny any rekindled romance in a polite way. 3) Maybe he has a very early interest in someone new and or he could be just as single. Thus, he is a bit tired of hearing the word "marriage". If he is single marriage is very very far away. If he is seeing someone, he just want the press to know that dating someone doesn't mean jumping to wedding soon after.

Last edited:
Certainly he relates to women discreetly, of course he would not be alone all this time, but don't believe it's serious and I believe when he says he still does not think of marriage, I don't not know the attachment that people have by marriage, it seems that we live in the eighteenth century. He's only 31 years old, for crying out loud !!!

Agree. He is only 31 years old . When marry will imagine for a lifetime. (Usually it is). Let him enjoy a little more the joys of freedom :)

I think that Harry gave a very vague but also spot on answer.

Prince Harry is enjoying the single life too much to marry on veteran trek | Daily Mail Online

1) He was there for a very important cause and he certainlywanted the focus to remain on that, not on his private life. 2) He may be a bit fed up with the press bouncing back and forth from Chelsy and Cressida in theri articles. Maybe he wanted to avoid those rumors and deny any rekindled romance in a polite way. 3) Maybe he has a very early interest in someone new and or he could be just as single. Thus, he is a bit tired of hearing the word "marriage". If he is single marriage is very very far away. If he is seeing someone, he just want the press to know that dating someone doesn't mean jumping to wedding soon after.

Prince Harry said exactly the right thing. He didn't want to distract attention from the cause he was supporting. Ofcourse he wouldn't have said anything about his love life.
He hasn't denied anything either, like you see now in the headlines (Prince Harry Not Ready to Settle Down). He just said there are a lot of things to be done before settling down. If he is in a rekindled relationship with Cressida or in a relationship with someone we don't know yet, he will come out with it when they are ready and they are sure of eachother. For all we know there has been something going on in secret between Harry and a lady and they could become engaged in the near future. I for one believe there is something going on in his lovelife and we will know in time. I don't see him wait with marriage until he is in his late thirties. I base that on the fact that he has said in public he would like to settle down and find someone to share the pressure. I don't think he would have said that if he plans to wait until he is 38,39. He knew this statement earlier this year would unleash all kinds of speculation in the press and would increase pressure on and interest in his lovelife. :flowers:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom