Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumours about Harry and Antonia must have been gathering speed in London and being elaborated on IMO for KP to leap on it so quickly. Perhaps Antonia herself complained to them.

Too much water under the bridge for any Harry/Chelsy reunion, in my humble opinion. It was a tumultuous relationship when they were young and nothing's really changed. Harry's still a prince, Chelsy still likes her freedom. Both may have left their original professions but I believe their lives are still travelling in different directions.

Lady Nimue, guess who is in South Africa? Hehehehe!

I have just posted the article on the X-partners thread.

Where is Harry now I wonder? Very interesting indeed.:whistling:

Harry was scheduled to go back to Namibia after a short break and that was last week, as far as I know.

About Antonia Packard, I do not think that is totally untrue. How this story would appear out of nowhere? "Where there's smoke, there's fire".

Yes, Harry and Antonia could have met at a party and had a bit of a flirt or pash. Onlookers may have done some stretching of the truth but I'm sure he has at least met her.

Harry is in South Africa now. See the current activities thread. Now he and Chelsy are at least in the same country who knows what might happen! He may have breaks.....

Yes, I know he's in Africa and perhaps with Chelsy, but I just found it strange Antonia have deleted their social networks, she deleted the facebook and also instagram. I found somewhat suspect.there is still a facebook in her name, but it is fake,the real was deleted

Interesting, cat. Perhaps she was being hassled by people wanting to be her 'friend' after the reports came out, though, or even after rumours started and so she became fed up and decided to retreat from social media for a while. Maybe she was afraid of her FB and Instagram being hacked?

Yes, maybe you're right, but when it was rumored that George Clooney was dating Amal, she also erased their social networks and then we saw it was true. I would love for Prince Harry to marry a Brazilian girl, even if it is not me. I love him hahaha

sorry my english

Your English is excellent cat, and I think a Brazilian girl, or any other nationality really, would be an excellent addition to the royal family. I love Harry too!

Hah! dream on folks.:big grin:

Chelsy, who has an extensive track record of being as far away from Henry and the media as possible, is now not hiding the fact that she is in SA, where she knows all the media are camped for the latest on Henry. She seems more at ease with the media and has managed a new look.

And the palace has made a point of denying any romance rumours with the Brazilian girl...

Ooooh yeah, my hopes are up again.:bounce::clap::bounce:

Chelsy, who has an extensive track record of being as far away from Henry and the media as possible, is now not hiding the fact that she is in SA, where she knows all the media are camped for the latest on Henry. She seems more at ease with the media and has managed a new look.

And the palace has made a point of denying any romance rumours with the Brazilian girl...

That would be likely if he was on holiday like she is and had the opportunity to jet off for galas in London.

I do not really like Chelsy, but also do not think Harry is dating this Brazilian. Harry will find the right person for him, but not acedito to be the Chelsy or this Brazilian.

The press will be speculating a big romance with whomever Harry happens to look at but I seriously think that when he starts seeing someone, he's going to keep it under the radar as much as possible.

I do not really like Chelsy, but also do not think Harry is dating this Brazilian. Harry will find the right person for him, but not acedito to be the Chelsy or this Brazilian.

I have to agree with that. There is something too "Sarah Ferguson" in her behavior for my taste. Everyone thought that Sarah was a breath of fresh air, when in fact, it turned out to be something other than "fresh". Just my opinion of course.:flowers:

I have to agree with that. There is something too "Sarah Ferguson" in her behavior for my taste. Everyone thought that Sarah was a breath of fresh air, when in fact, it turned out to be something other than "fresh". Just my opinion of course.:flowers:

Great post that's my thoughts too. But it seems everyone here thinks she's great so nice to see I'm not alone. I don't think Harry would go back there.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Not everyone will like Chelsy and that's perfectly fine, but there's nothing "very Sarah Furguson" about her. What does that even mean? They are two very different people, one who's giving plenty to judge her negatively on, and the other, well what has she done? You don't like how she dresses? How she laughs and has a good time? I fail to see what's comparable about the two, IMHO, of course.

Great post that's my thoughts too. But it seems everyone here thinks she's great so nice to see I'm not alone. I don't think Harry would go back there.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

You're definitely not alone!
I never thought much of Chelsy, and yes, I did get the Fergie vibe from her!

The only things "Fergie" about her is the bad press and the opinions that she'd be an unsuitable royal.

Your English is excellent cat, and I think a Brazilian girl, or any other nationality really, would be an excellent addition to the royal family. I love Harry too!

Thank you, Curryong, you are very kind !! Well, girls, we will wait for further news about our prince. But I think the romance with Chelsy did not work before, do not know if now will

As regards Chelsey.. the trusty rule applies [even for Princes]

NEVER go back...

I don't think Harry is ready to settle down just yet. If he does find the "one" I think his going keep it has quiet as possible and be very protective of her. I think the girl from Brazil's friends blow up the story and made it more then it was for the attention. I don't see Harry getting back together with Chelsey neither, If he had wanted her back they would be together.

Poor Harry. Its not easy to find a girl with all of this silliness although Jenna Coleman is a looker

Ooooh! Stuff has been going on, AfricanAussie! :flowers: Perhaps some for-old-times-sake meet-ups? :p

Ooooh! Stuff has been going on, AfricanAussie! :flowers: Perhaps some for-old-times-sake meet-ups? :p

Dear me, if he did cheat on her as some tabloids suggested long ago, I do hope I am wrong, however, if that is not so, I confess she has been the best match for him from where I sit...far, far away.:big grin:

If I am right in my suspicions I expect it will happen this year. If not, clearly I am delusional (yeah I know, y'all think I AM!!) or she is now liking the play (with the media at least).

Naturally, either can put a stop to this speculation by getting a new partner.:sad:

Harry please find a new one. All the time Chelsy and Cressida. To comment on something at last :)

Dear me, if he did cheat on her as some tabloids suggested long ago, I do hope I am wrong, however, if that is not so, I confess she has been the best match for him from where I sit...far, far away.:big grin:

If I am right in my suspicions I expect it will happen this year. If not, clearly I am delusional (yeah I know, y'all think I AM!!) or she is now liking the play (with the media at least).

Naturally, either can put a stop to this speculation by getting a new partner.:sad:

This is why people need to move on. For all the times it's been said that it would happen eventually, it hasn't.

Astrologically, Harry is suppose to be falling in love at the moment, has met the love-of-his-life in July'ish, or in some way is having a life-altering event take place. Leaving the army is certainly life-altering, but where is the heart connection? :flowers:

Fact is, I think Chelsy's and Cressida's experience have taught Harry what not to subject someone to. I really do think Cressida was a 'marker', doing Harry a favor, and look what it got her? Unpleasant press. I think he has someone but we'll never know until it's engagement time. At this point all previous ex's are friends acting as potential decoys to help him out. Total speculation, but why not? :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom