Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013-2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost hesitate to mention this… but doesn't she look like Lady Diana (when she was still Lady Diana, before marriage); same sort of bone structure and facial shape; same blue eyes; doesn't seem to have Diana's dress sense - yet… SHe looks to be a very nice girl, possibly a bit shy; where have we heard that before? :whistling:

I don't see any resemblance to Diana. I agree with Cepe

I don't see a resemblance to Diana either but some probably can see it.

From Twitter - Cressida Bonas' solicitors have written to the media.

Cressida Bonas through solicitors has sent a legal warning to all papers concerning paparazzi harassment today

Solicitors to Cressida Bonas also warned papers that her Facebook and Instagram accounts are being plundered.

This is similar to the warnings given by Middleton solicitors in the early days

Plundered? How do you plunder Instagram or Twitter? Does that mean hacked?

I would assume it means that papers are publishing pictures from her Facebook or Instagram accounts.

I know for certain that there is a fake facebook account... Some pics are very private so I guess they were stolen.

The media is going have to learn to respect this young ladies privacy. You can't go too far just to come up with a story.

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 35m
Prince Harry has signalled his growing seriousness with Cressida Bonas by asking the Royal Family's solicitors to represent her interests.

Dash ‏@DashRoyal 26m
So it appears that Cressida Bonas is represented by Harbottle & Lewis, solicitors used by the royals & by Kate when she was William's gf

That it is serious between Harry and Cressida has been clear to me for some time. This latest news doesn't surprise me at all.

It doesn't surprise me either, I've thought this for some time as well....now it is becoming more and more clear the path being followed is a familiar one.

Cue the debbie downers to pop in and say she's too young, she's too immature, she doesn't dress well, she doesn't like her picture taken etc etc.

LaRae

Actually I'm not overly surprised about this at all. All of the media attention stems from her relationship with Harry. Its not really a clue that their relationship is moving in any direction but only that there's been a need to protect a private citizen from undue harassment of the media due to the sole premise that she's dating Harry.

Chelsy Davy and her brother also used the same law firm. Pippa too. It doesn't mean Harry and Cressida are getting engaged next week. Maybe she should get her friends to tighten up their security settings for their social media accounts.

Martin ‏@WindsorEditor 2h
The Mail says Cressida is co-hosting South Pole Challenge dinner at SJ Palace next week with Prince Harry. If true, it’s another big step!

Martin ‏@WindsorEditor 1h
The guest list includes invites for wives and girlfriends.

Mail on Sunday does have a tendency to exaggerate, however. It’s worth noting wives and girlfriends are included on guest list for dinner.

Last edited:
Martin ‏@WindsorEditor 2h
The Mail says Cressida is co-hosting South Pole Challenge dinner at SJ Palace next week with Prince Harry. If true, it’s another big step!

The guest list includes invites for wives and girlfriends.

Mail on Sunday does have a tendency to exaggerate, however. It’s worth noting wives and girlfriends are included on guest list for dinner.

Is that what we're calling what the Mail does now?

Even if Cressida is just attending as a girlfriend, it's a good sign for the relationship.

Is that what we're calling what the Mail does now?

Even if Cressida is just attending as a girlfriend, it's a good sign for the relationship.
If you are not greeting guests you are not effectively a co host. The DM is packed with eegits.

I hope you are not implying this is the DOC? If so, I want pictures.

If there is anything on this planet I DONT want to see, it's Camilla in her underwear! That is an image I dont want in my brain!

DOC in this thread would surely be The Duchess of Cambridge and as we have already seen her in her underwear it is already in our brains.

As for Cressida attending this event as a sign of an approaching engagement - there were times when Kate was at private events with William and it still took years for the engagement to be announced.

DOC in this thread would surely be The Duchess of Cambridge and as we have already seen her in her underwear it is already in our brains.

As for Cressida attending this event as a sign of an approaching engagement - there were times when Kate was at private events with William and it still took years for the engagement to be announced.

I believe the DOC refers to Camilla, as the original post mentions both her and Kate.

I see Cressida attending this event as a sign that the relationship is in a good place. Not on the rocks, not about to end things because Harry's a playboy/Cressida isn't ready for marriage/whatever. Even without considering the possibility of marriage, the fact that Cressida is publicly attending an event of this calibre as Harry's date says something about the seriousness of the relationship. To me, it means that this isn't just a rebound, fling, sexy fun times, etc.

Robert Jobson ‏@theroyaleditor 2h
"I worry about Cressida (Bonas) being in the spotlight" says her DJ half-brother "Jax" #PrinceHarry

Robert Jobson ‏@theroyaleditor 2h
"I worry about Cressida (Bonas) being in the spotlight" says her DJ half-brother "Jax" #PrinceHarry

I'm worried about half brother "Jax" getting too involved in something that evidently isn't his business. Pathetic. :whistling:

How can Cressida not help being in the spotlight? She is dating one of the most eligible bachelors in the world, after all, and that goes with the territory.

Last edited:
I'm worried about half brother "Jax" getting too involved in something that evidently isn't his business. Pathetic. :whistling:

Sounds to me like someone wants to get his own 15 minutes of fame in the press. Stating something like that only draws more attention to something we should be worrying about with Cressida being in the spotlight and could, in fact, make it worse. Stupid, stupid man. :eek:

Well, I'm sure there may be family members that are worried about the burdens that comes with dating Prince Harry. I can't find fault with her half-brother voicing his concern publically.

Because just as the middletons are expected not to talk...u can only assume the bonas/calthorpe are expected to keep there mouths shut as well.. It comes off like he is courting the attention for his endeavors..which he probably is... even though he probably won't ever admit that.

I haven't read much of the story about Cressida's account so can anyone tell what's all the fuss about? Is it because some pics of her were stolen or because the paparazzi are chasing after her?
If it is the first one I know it's very annoying but she should be more careful about what she publishes... Some social media have several options for security... Everyone has a "risk" in facebook, twitter, instagram etc and if for some reason you are exposed or "famous" you have to double check twice...
Just myopinion.
If this story is about the paparazzi harassment here we go again:ohmy: I feel bad for her

Because just as the middletons are expected not to talk...u can only assume the bonas/calthorpe are expected to keep there mouths shut as well.. It comes off like he is courting the attention for his endeavors..which he probably is... even though he probably won't ever admit that.

I agree with you on this. The fact is the Middleton's have never talked about the relationship between Catherine and William apart from Mike's statement that he read out at the time of the engagement. Carole said a few words about how happy everyone was at the birth of George.

Pippa and James have talked about their work - that's it.

Discretion is key - this boy has lost it.

Not to mention that the Middletons are criticized for everything they do anyway...

Lol her family is so obnoxious. Princess Michael may lose her tabloid nickname "Pushy" to an entire bunch :whistling: :D

I haven't read much of the story about Cressida's account so can anyone tell what's all the fuss about? Is it because some pics of her were stolen or because the paparazzi are chasing after her?
If it is the first one I know it's very annoying but she should be more careful about what she publishes... Some social media have several options for security... Everyone has a "risk" in facebook, twitter, instagram etc and if for some reason you are exposed or "famous" you have to double check twice...
Just myopinion.
If this story is about the paparazzi harassment here we go again:ohmy: I feel bad for her

I believe it is the first one. The Daily Mail has done it several times. I haven't see evidence of paparazzi chasing her like they did Kate. The video of Kate's 25th birthday when she is followed to her car is horrible.

What also doesn't help Cressida is when she poses on the red carpet for a club opening with her brother and sister but pulls a hoodie over her head or something similar when she is out someplace else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom