Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013-2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only time I have questioned Harry's maturity it's been in response to something he has done, like the Vegas caper a couple of years ago. I have never doubted(recently) that he might be ready for a stable relationship.

I certainly hope he is. He will be 30 years old in September.:sad:

I don't doubt Harry is ready for a stable relationship but I don't think Cressida is the one to offer stability. First of all, she is very young (24) and secondly, she is from a VERY unstable family. Her mother has been married four times and has five children by three of those men so Cressida has a multitude of "step" siblings. How stable can a child from such a background be? How can she not be a bit afraid of marriage? Of course, Harry's home life wasn't exactly perfection either but at least he has spent the majority of his life with one father.

The fact that he and Cressida spent all of the holidays apart might suggest the Brit tabloids might be a bit off the mark. It's none of my business but I think Harry needs to keep looking and hopefully find someone he can count on for a lifetime.

Cressida Bonas final show at Trinity Laban 2013 - YouTube
You can judge her dance skills! I'm not a dancer so I cannot express myself! Cressida is the 4 from left! (And the one who comes from the black curtain)
By the way: Is that her? (From the tv series Trinity) Cressida Bonas - Trinity (TV series) - part 04 - YouTube

Can't tell much about the "acting" from that little clip but the dancing isn't very good at all, in my opinion. I dislike "modern" dance so I might be a bit prejudice.

The dance would be choreographed and directed. She was doing what she was directed to do.

I watched the dance video and I hated it. I WAS a dancer from ages 5-16, when I quit to go to college. I couldn't tell which was Cressida, however. If she was the one who came from stage left about half way through, her moves were solid. But the choreography and sound was pathetic. I realize that some good dance companies have turned out this kind of material. Never have liked it no matter who did it, even the Joffrey.

I do quite like Cressida, from what I know, of course. Sure, the dancing video isn't particularly great, I have to agree.

I doubt Harry and Cressida's relationship is serious... after hearing lots of stories of them spending important holidays (Christmas, New Year's) apart. I know that royal girlfriends don't usually attend Christmas at Sandringham, but Harry could've spent Christmas Eve/December 23 with Cressida and then gone to Sandringham.

I've heard elsewhere that they are spending time together in the French Alps, but apparently there were also sightings of Harry alone in London. (A man called Tanna tweeted about the French Alps sightings but then deleted his tweets.)

The media so want Harry to be in a relationship is not even funny.

They still may be dating but they are in those early stages of dating. Too shy to be seen with each other much but just because we don't see them often, does not mean they're not together. I'm sure there's lots of communication on the phone too.

Must be hard for someone like Harry to go from a longterm relationship where he was comfortable and confident being seen with and show affection to, where now to be in a new relationship where the dating process have to start all over.

The media so want Harry to be in a relationship is not even funny.

They still may be dating but they are in those early stages of dating. Too shy to be seen with each other much but just because we don't see them often, does not mean they're not together. I'm sure there's lots of communication on the phone too.

Must be hard for someone like Harry to go from a longterm relationship where he was comfortable and confident being seen with and show affection to, where now to be in a new relationship where the dating process have to start all over.

Who knows, maybe the Prince will travel to Sochi for the Olympic winter games and find his true love in a Russian version of the Slip Inn:whistling::lol::cool:

I doubt Harry and Cressida's relationship is serious... after hearing lots of stories of them spending important holidays (Christmas, New Year's) apart. I know that royal girlfriends don't usually attend Christmas at Sandringham, but Harry could've spent Christmas Eve/December 23 with Cressida and then gone to Sandringham.

I've heard elsewhere that they are spending time together in the French Alps, but apparently there were also sightings of Harry alone in London. (A man called Tanna tweeted about the French Alps sightings but then deleted his tweets.)

Christmas Eve is a must be at Sandringham Day - the princes play their annual game of football in the afternoon and then there is the present opening etc with the family.

Kate didn't even get to spend any part of Christmas - Eve or Day - with William while engaged to him.

So does this mean that she gave up her dance career for nothing?!:lol:

Seriously, this could be a ruse to get the press to back off and leave them alone....or it could be true and this relationship was blown out of proportion from the beginning.;)

Or Harry could be one of those guys who has on again off again relationships, according to the press he and Chelsy blew hot and cold. We'll never know until he (or she) starts appearing w/ someone else or they announce their engagement. Didn't we have this discussion and a flurry of articles last year right before they were photographed in Verbier skiing w/ the Yorks in early feb.?

So does this mean that she gave up her dance career for nothing?!:lol:

Seriously, this could be a ruse to get the press to back off and leave them alone....or it could be true and this relationship was blown out of proportion from the beginning.;)

Or it could be false and the press is just stirring the pot to sell copy.

Or it could be false and the press is just stirring the pot to sell copy.

Definitely ON! Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas caught together on secret dinner date | Royal | News | Daily Express

I doubt they were 'caught on a secret dinner date.' Rather I suspect they were hanging out at his place in Kensington Palace and were hungry and ran out for a burger at the nearest burger joint. Reportedly they were out Sat. night w/ Eugenie and co. as well.
The press doesn't see them together for a short while so they run the break up stories.

Last edited:
Can't Cressida smile once in a while? She looks so glum in those pictures.

I agree they were probably just hanging around Harry's Kensington Palace digs, then decided to grab some dinner at a nearby place.

You can't smile every time the camera flashes your way...it's not natural and some people would then think you are a publicity hound.

LaRae

No, she can't smile or she'll be accused of loving the camera. Also, I don't think they were having a smiling conversation.

In my opinion, she has a quiete normal face expression and the conversation seems to be a "normal" conversation - nothing to worry about ;-)

Cressida Bonas Has Cover of Oz "Women's Weekly"...

Hi Everyone,

I don't normally take an interest in the Prince Harry threads, but thought those who follow him might like to know that Cressida Bonas is the cover - full cover, close-up photo- on the next month's Australian "Women's Weekly" - due out tomorrow.

This is our "serious" female magazine in Australia that is published only monthly, (despite it's name), and it is being previewed on the afternoon news here in Oz, (Wednesday 22nd here, so this will be the February issue they are discussing).

Cover line is "The Girl Dating Prince Harry" and has her name and refers to her secret Sydney holiday.

Lovely photo - though I don't think many Australian's would know who she is.

Someone here must either think she's "important" enough to be brought to our attention, (or maybe it's like the hot cross buns appearing in our supermakets for the last few weeks - Christmas is over, so it must be Easter; William and Catherine are coming, so we're all gearing up for anything with a Royal connection).

Best Wishes All, Sun Lion.

P.S. Couldn't see this online yet, but it should appear when it's in the newsagencies from tomorrow.

February issue with Valentine's Day also mentioned on the cover, so maybe that came into the editor's thinking when choosing the cover.

(The "Women's Weekly" sits on stands for four weeks competing against many, many weekly women's magazines here - with new issues released on Mondays, and for others, on Thursdays - so the cover shot has "hold it's own" against the ever changing other magazines. Getting the cover is a big deal really.)

PP.S. Don't think Cressida could have given an interview, if she had, the cover line would have been "exclusive interview" etc.

The cover is usually reserved for those who have given an exclusive to the mag - CP Mary's covers for example are always tied to an interview from her.

PPP.S. Friday 24th - I checked it out while doing my groceries. Twelve page article. (Usually no more than six pages for "big" stories in most issues.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom