Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013-2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I don't see what the rush is!

Harry's only 28, and he's not the heir...William is! And soon there'll be another heir to precede him.

So what difference does it make if Harry waits a while to marry? (Even if he's 55, like Prince Albert, what does it matter?)

...but she did want to be William's wife. Very few women or men are able to live the exact life they wish, doing precisely what they want. It's always a compromise. But if you're madly in love, you learn to take the bitter with the sweet. Eventually Harry will meet a woman who wants to be his wife, with all that that entails. Marrying the 'spare' is not the worst gig in the world, particularly if you are both mature to begin with. If you don't have a degree of maturity at marriage, it will fail regardless of his/her "job." (And I won't bother to mention examples.)

I imagine that's exactly how it is for every single man or woman who marries into any royal family.

Maybe its Harry that's the problem. Makes a good boyfriend but isn't considered husband material. Its not enough for him to just want to settle - in some nebulous way. He needs to perhaps be more grounded and stop playing the fool. The later could easily be a reaction to the army life discipline but he really does need to "calm down".

Or he carried on having a good time and doesn't worry about it!

And the merry-go-round keeps turning, turning, turning.

I believe there is a kernel of truth to these rumors and that Cressida may be reluctant to take on the royal wife title. This article nails it:

Prince Harry

WOW. That was quite a dig at the Midd clan wasn't it? But I can't find one word of the article that I disagree with.

Harry might be aiming much higher than his big brother did.

I think almost any woman would be reluctant about taking on the royal family and everything that goes with it..

LaRae

I really do think that the press is really building up this Harry/Cressida thing into a lot more than it probably really is.

Although Harry may have stated that he'd really like the security of a relationship such as his brother has, I don't think getting married is in his top 5 list of priorities right now. He's still very much in the military and face it, I think he's really looking forward to his 3 week trek with Walking With the Wounded. The time will come when Harry settles into a more full time royal role and he really doesn't need to be rushing into marriage.

Maybe its Harry that's the problem. Makes a good boyfriend but isn't considered husband material. Its not enough for him to just want to settle - in some nebulous way. He needs to perhaps be more grounded and stop playing the fool. The later could easily be a reaction to the army life discipline but he really does need to "calm down".

Or he carried on having a good time and doesn't worry about it!

Have to agree with every word of this. He is a great guy.. gorgeous in fact... full of fun, perhaps TOO much fun ! Anyone committing to this fellow would have to be super sure that he would not revert to "fun times" after a few years. Perhaps the fact that he is showing interest in settling down in a sign that he is maturing and moving on. He must see how content and happy William and Kate are is probably saying to himself... I want me some of that !

I also see the latest candidate seems to be off the list... Cressida !! Considers herself too young to be embroiled in that life... fair play to her. Whoever he does end up with will have to be the perfect fourth piece of a tight unit. No point in being with someone that neither Will or Kate particularly like or are close to, and as he is extremely close to both, so too will his intended have to be, or it just won't work. If a bit of fairy dust could be sprinkled over them.... there is no getting away from the fact that the perfect fourth candidate is Pippa. Who else will ever be as close to William and Kate as she is !!

And maybe, just maybe, the thing to do with people like Harry (and some of my friends) is to give them the space and freedom to be and have fun. It's not like people need to stop having fun when they marry. Marriage does not mean he has to leave the army or that he can't do things like the trek to the South Pole. Heck.. I'd probably go with him if I could. The last 2/3 years I haven't seen anything (save for the Las Vegas thing) I would find out of the ordinary in the "fun department". I haven't seen him tumbling out of night clubs drunk out of his mind. Sure... he had fun in night clubs, parties and restaurant. But since when is that a bad thing???

I can see Harry remaining single for some years to come but for one fact. ..I think he would love to be a father. I can only see this desire growing once he becomes a much loved Uncle. Yes it's fun to party, but he seems to understand and value the importance of family life.

Whoever he does end up with will have to be the perfect fourth piece of a tight unit. No point in being with someone that neither Will or Kate particularly like or are close to, and as he is extremely close to both, so too will his intended have to be, or it just won't work. If a bit of fairy dust could be sprinkled over them.... there is no getting away from the fact that the perfect fourth candidate is Pippa. Who else will ever be as close to William and Kate as she is !!

Completely disagree with that. Harry seems to have a good relationship with Kate and William but they don't seem that close as to say they are a tight unit. They seem to lead completely diffferent lives, for example.
Whoever marries Harry will need to have a cordial relationship with William and Kate, for the sake of the whole family (the RF doesn't need more dramas) but that's it, she doesn't need to be very close to them. I don't think they'll act as a tight unit of 4. The 2 couples will leave more and more apart with the time.

Completely disagree with that. Harry seems to have a good relationship with Kate and William but they don't seem that close as to say they are a tight unit. They seem to lead completely diffferent lives, for example.

I do think that this is the case right now. With William serving in Wales and Harry with his unit, it does seem that they rarely are seen together. What I find amusing though is that they somehow manage to throw little "digs" at each other from time to time. Kind of like a subliminal way of saying "hihi".

As William and Kate and Harry all edge towards being full time working royals and Harry taking over Nottingham Cottage once the Cambridges move into their bigger apartment, I really do think we're going to see more and more of the 3 of them together working with their Royal Foundation and even "Uncle Harry" popping over to play with his neice/nephew. These brothers are very close and as time goes by, I think we're going to see them as a dynamic duo as Harry strongly supports his brother as (potentially) The Prince of Wales and in time, King.

I do think that any woman that Harry marries will find a good friend and advisor in Kate as she starts to adjust to her royal life.

Have to agree with every word of this. He is a great guy.. gorgeous in fact... full of fun, perhaps TOO much fun ! Anyone committing to this fellow would have to be super sure that he would not revert to "fun times" after a few years. Perhaps the fact that he is showing interest in settling down in a sign that he is maturing and moving on. He must see how content and happy William and Kate are is probably saying to himself... I want me some of that !

I also see the latest candidate seems to be off the list... Cressida !! Considers herself too young to be embroiled in that life... fair play to her. Whoever he does end up with will have to be the perfect fourth piece of a tight unit. No point in being with someone that neither Will or Kate particularly like or are close to, and as he is extremely close to both, so too will his intended have to be, or it just won't work. If a bit of fairy dust could be sprinkled over them.... there is no getting away from the fact that the perfect fourth candidate is Pippa. Who else will ever be as close to William and Kate as she is !!

No. Please. Just.......NO. :ermm:

:previous: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes..........NO.

:lol::ROFLMAO: Sorry, I was overwhelmed by the compulsion to channel Jim Trott for a minute there. :D

.... there is no getting away from the fact that the perfect fourth candidate is Pippa. Who else will ever be as close to William and Kate as she is !!
This would only work if Pippa would dye her hair blond:whistling:, after all, Harry seems pretty true to his "type."
Seriously, isn't there a leggy blond who is passionate about (or working for) one of his charities who is single and available out there somewhere for Harry?

I read tha Kate does not like Cressida beacuse her sister used to or wanted to date William - also they are saying that Cressida does not want to settle down and get married

I read tha Kate does not like Cressida beacuse her sister used to or wanted to date William - also they are saying that Cressida does not want to settle down and get married

I doubt the first part and as for the second.. If that's true, and only if, I can't blame her. She's only 24... I wasn't ready to marry at that age.

All made up rumors. Little to nothing is known about Harry's relationship with Cressida.

I wonder how much of this desire to settle down is due to Harry seeing many of his close male friends getting married rather than meeting the "right" woman.

I wouldn't be surprised at all, on the contrary, I would be delighted, if Chelsy indeed would come back. Didn't William and Kate have a so called planned "break" for a while because of William's military training. It may well be that we are living in the same kind of a "break" between Harry and Chelsy right now..

Will and Kate's break lasted a few weeks....Chelsey and Harry have been split for a few years now. I doubt there will be a reunion after that, they seem to have both moved on with their lives.

LaRae

Yes, William&Kate's break is in no way comparable to the one of Chelsy&Harry. Even if Chelsy is indeed back on the seen

:previous: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes..........NO.

:lol::ROFLMAO: Sorry, I was overwhelmed by the compulsion to channel Jim Trott for a minute there. :D

I love VoD! What a hoot :ROFLMAO:. And I agree with your sentiments; Pippa and Henry...just one big NO.

I dont understand, why not Pippa and Harry? I think they would make a lovely couple. O.K. it would be a little strange having the sisters married to the brothers but, there are people that have done it. Seriously though, if Harry is going to choose someone I would have to say no to Chelsy. I just dont think she is capable of being a Princess. She does not want it, she has made that perfectly clear. At least Pippa knows what to expect. Just a thought. :)

i don't think so.. one Middleton is enough for the BRF..
Well, perhaps one Windsor is enough for the Middleton family, too!

However, sisters marrying brothers is actually a nice idea. My father's two sisters married brothers and my mother always said that if those brothers had had a sister, my father would have married her instead of my mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom