Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013-2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. Or they will say she is not suitable because of her mother's past. Or that she is just as lazy as Kate was. Or any number of things...unfortunately.

12. She is now studying contemporary dance at the Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance in Greenwich.

Hey why doesnt anyone of these royal/noble people read some "real" subjects/courses at university? Its always history of art, history of thought, contemporary dance, medival drama..
I am just asking generally? Is it just these Hooray Henry(ietta)s or even normal people also do so? Do they have a decent career for these courses in UK?

You know when I think about it, maybe it's just that they don't have to worry about money so they can't get degrees in things that interest them and start up some new business or a dance studio or something. When you've got money you don't have to worry about paybacks, careers, or doing something practical or think about how you're going to feed you kids and what careers is best suited for that. You can do what you want. Then again I know a million (figuratively) people who have business degrees or psychology degrees and don't necessarily used that degree. Most average people don't have the same liberties to do what they please.

I wouldn't be getting the degree I'm getting if not for the need for a stable income. Oh...it would be awesome to not have the kind of responsibilities income wise that I have. :)

I believe the Royal relationship can be considered officially confirmed after Miss Bonas be introduced to the Queen, like Chelsy was at Peter's wedding, in 2008.

:previous: Charles studied anthropology, archaelogy and history at Cambs, plus spending some ogf the time studying Welsh history and language and Edward Wessex has a History degree. Eugenie has a combined degree in English literature and History of Art. So its not all bad!

Yeah, but, IMO, it's as close of "officially confirmed" as can be. =D

Yeah I would say its a sign of approval as well. Like "Hey, you can seal the deal now!" But then if you look at Chelsy, the broke up... :/

Regardless for those people who want royals to marry other royals or aristocrats or whatever, she fits the bills. How would you say her name anyway?

Yeah I would say its a sign of approval as well. Like "Hey, you can seal the deal now!" But then if you look at Chelsy, the broke up... :/

Regardless for those people who want royals to marry other royals or aristocrats or whatever, she fits the bills. How would you say her name anyway?

Sorry, I didn't untersdant the "name" thing.

Cressida ....is is Cre sida or is is Cres sida

LaRae

I don't know...I haven't heard her name spoken by anyone English.

I lean to "Creysida" but I'm just guessing!

LaRae

Creyseda ...sorry forgot about the 'i'

LaRae

No idea. Isn't the most common name in the world, isn't it? But, IMO, it's fit for a Princess.

LOL do it sound like a good name for a Princess because its so uncommon and irritatingly difficult to say?
Still I agree with you. It sounds better than Chelsy, no offense to her.

Creyseda ...sorry forgot about the 'i'

LaRae

Thanks a million!

LOL do it sound like a good name for a Princess because its so uncommon and irritatingly difficult to say?
Still I agree with you. It sounds better than Chelsy, no offense to her.

Well, we'll learn how to pronounce her name. If the swedes can cope with Estelle, and the danes with Athena, britons will be able the say Cressida with the correct pronunciation.

And "Cressida, Duchess of Sussex" sounds infinitely more royal than "Chelsy, Duchess of Sussex".

Hey why doesnt anyone of these royal/noble people read some "real" subjects/courses at university? Its always history of art, history of thought, contemporary dance, medival drama..
I am just asking generally? Is it just these Hooray Henry(ietta)s or even normal people also do so? Do they have a decent career for these courses in UK?

Don't even know where to begin answering this. Everyone chooses their own education path that's right for them, simple.

Well, we'll learn how to pronounce her name. If the swedes can cope with Estelle, and the danes with Athena, britons will be able the say Cressida with the correct pronunciation.

And "Cressida, Duchess of Sussex" sounds infinitely more royal than "Chelsy, Duchess of Sussex".

Estelle and Athena are quite easy to pronounce and understand. The titles you use are incorrect, those the divorced styles of peers. Just like Sarah, Duchess of York.

Do you have a thing for Sussex or something? LOL.

Estelle and Athena are quite easy to pronounce and understand. The titles you use are incorrect, those the divorced styles of peers. Just like Sarah, Duchess of York.[/QUOTE]

I used that way of styling to make reference to their names. I can't say "Princess Catherine", so, normally, I would say "The Duchess of Cambridge", or "Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge".

Don't even know where to begin answering this. Everyone chooses their own education path that's right for them, simple.

Estelle and Athena are quite easy to pronounce and understand. The titles you use are incorrect, those the divorced styles of peers. Just like Sarah, Duchess of York.

HRH The Duchess of Sussex, then.

HRH The Duchess of Sussex, then.

That would be the correct style for the married wife of the Duke. Sussex seems the only viable title for Henry, but there's a whole other thread for that.

its CRESS-ID-A

shakespearian heroine

Well, I'm hoping Harry will settle down by this time.

She seems to be a good girl, and it's sad to see Harry alone at official events. A Duke and a Duchess is better than just a lonely Prince.

And Charles deserves a bunch of grandkids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom