Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013-2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it seems as though all those royal reporters jumped the gun with they're "back together" stories

I still have a feeling there is a lot more going on between Harry and Cressida behind the scenes than we know.
Time will tell ofcourse but the fact that the 'inner circle' of Cressida is completely silent, is significant I think.
When they were 'officially' dating, there were sources in Cressida's family and friends who were speaking to the press. Her halfbrother Jacobi did for example.
When, in september there were stories in the press that Harry and Cressida were 'getting back together', none of her inner circle leaked to the press.
They could have done that, if all the suggestions of rekindling the romance between Cressida and Harry were nonsense, in order to put off the pressure on Cressida.
The fact that nobody contradicted these stories, was telling me there is some truth in it.
The latest story of Harry kissing a beautiful blonde 'passionately' in a bar I take with a large pinch of salt. I have seen no pictures and it could also be a smokescreen.
We'll see but I am not that certain that Cressida is out of the picture.

I felt that at first too. However, Harry didn't take her on the little break he took in Botswana, and they haven't been seen together since. Maybe they did briefly get back together again but the original difficulties were still there?

The only source of they are back together were photos of them in a group of people. Not really hard evidence. KP isn't ever going to comment on Harry's private life.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Judging from Harry's quip after Afghanistan about keeping things well under the radar, I think he's doing all he possibly can to keep things as private as possible.

I don't blame him.

Prince Harry's on/off girlfriend Cressida Bonas displays her casual style in ripped jeans and blue scarf at West End launch | Daily Mail Online
She has already appeared in an acclaimed stage play.

So theatre fans shouldn't be surprised that Cressida Bonas attended an after party for the press night performance of new West End show Neville's Island on Tuesday.

The blonde beauty, who previously dated Prince Harry, was certainly embracing her artistic side in ripped, skinny jeans with black leather boots and a high-neck blouse, as she partied alongside the production's stars in Marylebone.

Is it perhaps significant that, as Richard Palmer (Royal Correspondent for the Express newspaper) commented on his Twitter page, 'There seems to be something going on.'?

As in--Harry had a very busy Monday in other parts of the country, yet rushed back to attend STRIVE. This was an evening charity do hosted by Sam Branson, (never a great mate of Harry's,) and his wife Isabella. No photos of Harry were taken and supposedly Cressida wasn't there. (Cressida appears everywhere with this couple, to whom she is very close.) Interesting, Hmmm?

Harry was in Manchester on Monday. It really not that far from London especially with access to the Royal Helicopter.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Well, here we go again with rumours of Harry chasing blonde girls:whistling:
I think this story is only smoke in they eyes but since it's gossip I will report it here: italian press is all over the placese because they claim HArry is dating an italian fiction actress:Martina Stella...They talk about mysterious journey and how he was charmed by her... it seems also she was called by a journo ansh she replied:"I have nothing to say... Don't know where this story is coming from. Even if I did meet him I didn't recongnize him":lol:

Even if the story were true (which it cleary seems not to be) she wouldn't be admitted to Buck Pal, that's for sure: a catholic, single mother of a daughter? Nope....:ROFLMAO:
Gossip, Martina Stella strega il principe Harry d'Inghilterra - Libero Quotidiano

Prince Harry in Mayfair after Lindsay Lohan DENIES reports she is pursuing him | Daily Mail Online
Prince Harry one of the world's most eligible bachelors with women the world over eager to get to grips with him so it would not be surprising if Lindsay Lohan was among his admirers.

However, the 28-year-old actress has denied a new report from the National Enquirer that she wants the royal to be her very own Prince Charming and has been actively pursuing him while living in London.

A source told the National Enquirer: 'She thinks she can make her dream of becoming a princess come true. Lindsay loves that she and Harry are both redheads. She talks about how they’d make the most adorable kids.'

I can't stop laughing...no wait, could this be true. Red herrings abound...

Prince Harry has dinner with friends in London restaurant - hellomagazine.com
Prince Harry has regularly topped the list as one of Britain's most eligible bachelors and on Wednesday night the Queen's grandson certainly lived up to his heartthrob reputation.

Harry, 30, was spotted enjoying dinner in the company of a few female friends and judging by the smiles on their faces, the royal party had a ball of a time.

Looking as dapper as ever, the Prince wore a navy suit and crisp white shirt with his top button undone.

I noticed that Suzannah Warren and her sister-in-law Zoe, Jake's wife, were among those having a ball! I wonder what the occasion was? Someone's birthday perhaps, and Harry the sole male!

He was the sole male?
Maybe there were a few who weren't pictured, because that seems a bit odd.

(Not that I think Harry would mind!)

Hey all, I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I just want to say that when Harry gets married, I think it'll be to a Canadian woman, not a British one.. :) :flowers: :cool: :lucky::hellokitty::future::rose::rose2::twocents::unicorn::voodoo:

Well, PrinceHarrysWife, as things stand at the moment you have as good a chance as anyone else! Everything remains very unclear in Harry's love life, although there were tweets yesterday that Cressida had been spotted driving into Kensington Palace at great speed!

Well, PrinceHarrysWife, as things stand at the moment you have as good a chance as anyone else! Everything remains very unclear in Harry's love life, although there were tweets yesterday that Cressida had been spotted driving into Kensington Palace at great speed!

At great speed no less! :p Sounds intriguing. One drives 'at great speed' when one is confident and sure of oneself. ;)

At great speed no less! :p Sounds intriguing. One drives 'at great speed' when one is confident and sure of oneself. ;)

Or when one is very angry and anxious to confront the target of one's anger!

(I've driven at great speed a time or two, for both of those reasons!)

Or when one is very angry and anxious to confront the target of one's anger!

(I've driven at great speed a time or two, for both of those reasons!)

:p To be so sure of oneself to drive with great speed because of anger into KP sounds absolutely delicious imo. ;)

If the report is true, sounds like great drama in love that Harry seems to seek out.

Does Cressida actually have a driving licence?
I have never seen pictures of her behind the wheel of a car.

I find the statement that she drove into KP at a high speed very unlikely to be a fact as IIRC, from what I've read over the years, isn't there a checkpoint for all cars driving into KP grounds?

I really don't think one can just up and choose to drive in on a whim. ;)

If the report is true, sounds like great drama in love that Harry seems to seek out.

Don't be misled. The report was solely about Cressida 'speeding' into KP (and speeding is a relative term, unless she came barreling up to the check-point within an inch of the guards' life, which again makes for an interesting study in confidence. Cressida would not be, if true, the limp young thing we seem to suppose. :D ). It was ladongas and I being a bit impish creating a little dramatic scenario. ;)

So no love drama, at least not that I know of. :p

Last edited:
I see another report, from one of those oh so credible gossip blogs, that Richard Branson has invited Harry to see New Years Eve in on Necker Island (which he of course owns.) Cressida will be on the guest list.

If Harry proposes on Necker under a tropical sky, that will bring a sparkle to Richard's eyes. So many more tourist dollars!

I see another report, from one of those oh so credible gossip blogs, that Richard Branson has invited Harry to see New Years Eve in on Necker Island (which he of course owns.) Cressida will be on the guest list.

If Harry proposes on Necker under a tropical sky, that will bring a sparkle to Richard's eyes. So many more tourist dollars!

Isn't necker a private island not available to tourists?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

You paint a very appealing picture. :flowers: Then a summer wedding!

Isn't necker a private island not available to tourists?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Necker Island is privately owned by Sir Richard Branson but it is also a very exclusive resort with rentals available.

If Harry accepts, it will probably result in a proposal.

But, doesn't he usually go skiing around that time?

Frankly I can't see Harry marryong these days... We don't even know for sure if Cressida and he are back together...

You paint a very appealing picture. :flowers: Then a summer wedding!

Although I think Harry and Cressida are getting their relationship back on track behind the scenes, I don't think they will get married next year.
I have a feeling they won't go public with their relationship before both of them know for 100% that they will tie the knot.
The pressure that will come then with going public, won't put any strain on their relationship anymore because the decision to get married has been taken by that time and only the two of them will know that. And then, at some point, an announcement will be made.
IF they are heading towards marriage in their relationship, I can see them getting engaged by the end of next year with a wedding in 2016.
I think that is the plan, but ofcourse it is just speculation on my part.:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom