Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013-2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013

If this is true where were is RPOs? Harry's phone with the numbers to the cells of William, Kate, Charles, the Queen, his and the Cambridges staff- how much would that be worth to somebody ? Throw in his wallet. Blackmail city. Plus you add him passing out in 2 public places. That is not very safe.

As Cressida is an ex all discussion about her should be in the ex partners thread until otherwise I would have thought.

Oh god, when will Harry marry and who to?
I really want him to marry me in 2015 or 2016, maybe.... :lol:

Good luck to you on that one and a very warm welcome to The Royal Forums! I do have to tell you though that if I was 30 years younger and single, I'd be giving you a run for your money. Harry, in my eyes, is good looking but I wouldn't classify him as handsome but this is a man that definitely oozes charm and is open, caring and compassionate and definitely gives 150% to whatever endeavor he is engaged in whether it be his work, his friends and his downtime. This would indicate that this is a man that would do the same for his marriage and family. :flowers:

Oh god, when will Harry marry and who to?
I really want him to marry me in 2015 or 2016, maybe.... :lol:

There's hope, apparently as he's very much an available bachelor according to this article
Move Over Cressida! Prince Harry Parties With Victoria's Secret Babe Alessandra Ambrosio In Brazil | EntertainmentWise
May I suggest you develop a passion for Polo, skiing in Europe and humanitarian work on the continent of Africa.
His cousin, Princess Anne's son Peter, married a Canadian, btw.

I really want him to marry me

Obv it will help massively if you are a blonde.. natural or bottle {at a pinch}..

:previous: And in no way able to compete with you!!;)

Amen to that! I do insist on an invitation to the wedding and I do believe I will wear yellow. It suits me so well. :D

Off topic, but this whole conversation around PrinceHarrysWife's comment has tickled me no end. It's just fun and a great giggle - so thanks to you all. :flowers:

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"

-Isaac Asimov
(End Quote Hermiione)

I have to agree with this. I've seen it a lot on this board the excuse for not putting credit on book smarts and education, the idea that street smarts is just as valuable as a college education.
I don't know how smart or not smart Harry is, he admits he didn't do well in school but at least he graduated which is more than his mother did. If anything Harry's successful career gives a good model for others who struggle in school.
Based in education/goals/and work Harry took a big step down from Chelsy to Cressida.

I have to agree with this. I've seen it a lot on this board the excuse for not putting credit on book smarts and education, the idea that street smarts is just as valuable as a college education.
I don't know how smart or not smart Harry is, he admits he didn't do well in school but at least he graduated which is more than his mother did. If anything Harry's successful career gives a good model for others who struggle in school.
Based in education/goals/and work Harry took a big step down from Chelsy to Cressida.

In defense of Harry. Not everyone with a high iq does well in school. My niece, who has an iq of 142 (and maybe even higher), is not doing as well as expected. Not everyone learns well from books while most schools expect their students to do just that.

I am in no way implying Harry isn't smart, I apologize if that's how it came off. I agree there are just some people who will not do well in school or not do well in certain subjects.
I think Harry is a good model of that type of person and I hope others like him are inspired to go a different route like he did if college is just not your thing

Emily Andrews @byEmilyAndrews · 21m
Excl: Harry snogs Camilla in @TheSunNewspaper tomorrow-definitely over Cressida Bonas I wd suggest...

It would be weird if Harry were to marry a woman named Camilla though; imagine the confusion in the papers!

She lives in Cambodia where she works for the Halo Trust. One off IMO.

Twitter lit up last night because of one report that did not include a photo. So called fans and followers saying he was fair game.

i repeat my sympathy for this man. his chances of a relationship are slim because of the rampant media.

Harry can't allow the media to get his way of a relationship. Whisk the young lady away to Highgrove, Balmoral or Sandringham and get that romance started.

If they want a good start, stay away from the limelight and night clubs. Do things the old fashion way.

Ooo she's brunette! And what is with Harry and chicks whose name starts with C?

According to rumours it was just a fling of one night... We'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom