Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013-2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They referred to her as a young fashionista. I haven't thought of her in that way.

She's very pretty and looks cute in her outfit in these pictures, though.

According to Sebastian Shakespeare of the DM, Chelsy has a new love- Charles Goode.
He is described as a society jeweler (made Zara's engagement ring).
Apparently he was the reason Chelsy was in Torquay recently since Charles' mother lives there.

ENSTARZ
ww.showbizspy.com/article/272677/prince-harry-and-cressida-bonas-split.html
Rumour on a possible break up... mmm not reliable sources though

I do wonder if this is true. It is a huge responsibility for a very young girl to take on. I'm not saying she couldn't do it but I do think she might have been thinking she does not want the life and the restrictions. Maybe it is true that they are slowing down or in fact not seeing each other anymore. I also wonder if it's true that the Queen is expecting him to marry by the time he is 30. Seems strange that she would push him considering he is not the heir.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using The Royals Community mobile app

The whole thing about the Queen wants him married by 30 is laughable. There are 3 heirs already and any future Cambridge kids will push Harry and his future kids down the line.

I'm not sure if I should believe that this is true or not since both articles don't seem that reliable IMO, as the second article states that they got their information from "friends" and "inside sources". However it wouldn't surprise me if they were true, since I've never thought Harry and Cressida were that serious as they always seemed a little off with each other (excluding the WE Day event) when pictured. The other reason why I think the article might be true is that they mention that the reason as to why they're splitting up is because of the press, and I think I have read before (or seen photos?) that Cressida has had trouble with them.

Last edited:
The whole thing about the Queen wants him married by 30 is laughable.

Absolutely ! The idea that HMQ would pressurise him to settle down [with potentially the wrong woman], just to meet an arbitrary given date is risible. She knows only too well the damage unwise marriages have caused her family, and as Skippyboo has rightly said there is NO pressure to secure the future of the dynasty.
Also i like to believe she loves her grandson, and is happy to wait until he finds the right woman for him. Everything else is secondary.

We really don't know much about Harry's relationship with this young lady. The media came up with the same idea with his relationship with Chelsy. We really don't know what caused their split.

If Harry and Cressida have split, we really wouldn't know the cause of it either.

I don't see what the rush is!
Perhaps Harry won't marry at all; there are several in line ahead of him so I don't see why he should feel any pressure to do that.

Further...Harry isn't going to take on what William does when it comes to engagements. So even if Cressida talked to Kate about it...barring tragic accident she and Harry would never do what William and Kate do.

LaRae

More than once through out this NZ/ Australia tour, I did think - what is Cressida thinking about all of this? Is she wondering if this were to be her life now?

I'm not saying I believe or don't believe any rumors, they are just that - rumors... but I would think Cress has had a lot to digest in the past 3 weeks.

More than once through out this NZ/ Australia tour, I did think - what is Cressida thinking about all of this? Is she wondering if this were to be her life now?

I'm not saying I believe or don't believe any rumors, they are just that - rumors... but I would think Cress has had a lot to digest in the past 3 weeks.

I do think that today, there is a far wider range of royal in public behavior than years ago. Sophie is a spirit that reaches out and touches. Anne bucks up, laughs and reps the firm in a solid way. The Queen walks in a measured pace, makes eye contact and smiles. Prince Phillip makes jokes in the second line. I could go on - but - you get the idea.
Harry IS Harry on tour and so, his wife will be her own person. No one expects Harry to marry someone who will behave as Anne does. Thank heavens for him and his future happiness.
Whether Cressie can see how she fits in in another issue.

According to Sebastian Shakespeare of the DM, Chelsy has a new love- Charles Goode.
He is described as a society jeweler (made Zara's engagement ring).
Apparently he was the reason Chelsy was in Torquay recently since Charles' mother lives there.

This is the article:
Chelsy Davy's gem! Jeweller who's won the heart of Prince Harry's ex | Mail Online

Did you notice Chelsy is hanging out with Cressida's half brother?

What do you all think of that?

I would assume they too will be attending Percy's wedding. Chelsy is a close friend of his right?

Remember what happened last time the tabs reported from "reliable sources" that Harry and Cressida had "grown apart" a couple of months ago??

They flew off on a ski holiday together after being photographed making out and lovely dovey in the stands at Wembley Stadium.:lol::cool:

This is not meant to be unkind, but....I can't imagine that Cressida would ever be interested in maintaining a royal dress code. In pictures of Catherine from way back (except for the-ahem-sheer one), she's always been stylishly and suitably dressed for a future member of the BRF. I've never seen Cressida look pristinely well-clad- she is usually a little disheveled and disorganized in her appearance, not unusual in a young woman. Even at weddings...

Would she be willing to change her whole style and demeanor in order to be Harry's wife? (Not that Harry is always well-dressed, but when the occasion demands, he looks spiffy). If their courtship is thought of as a job interview, she hasn't done very well. Many girls might think they would like being a princess, but this girl doesn't look as though that's what she wants.

Of course, he may be like George Clooney and announce his engagement to the astonishment of us all!

Frankly I could never see Henry going for a pristinely glad prim and proper socialite. Cressida suits him and his style, Cressida is not a public figure, she attends no engagements and has no reason to dress in Catherine Walker all the time. She knows who she's dating and if the time came I imagine she'd step it up.

Catherine was hardly to best dressed pre-Princess.

^^^ I guess people didn't see that ghastly outfit of Kate's...the one with the white lace dress and black suede boots from the Diana tribute. Yikes!!!

Cressida may be the one, maybe not. I've stopped speculating. I think Chelsy is completely out of the pic as a possibility for Harry. It's been 4 years since they split and that's quite a lot of time.

I just hope Harry chooses wisely.

Last edited:
So...I am already reading that o this is perfect time for the trip to Memphis...do people realize he is going for a wedding and not a stag. I am american and have been to weddings before and I have to say they aren't that exciting...just loud music and dancing...I really don't know what British tabs are thinking...and its probably going to be a typical southern traditional wedding.

^^ that's a good point. I've wondered myself why is everyone "worried" with the wedding when the stag do was likely to be more "interesting", if you know what I mean.

Take a break from writing an essay and the first words I see are "dirty wedding sex" in the Harry and Cressida thread. Thanks Ish! ;)

Gordon Rayner retweeted the People's Magazine tweet, he has no more information than anyone else.

Now, since when did you have to have an account in order to read the Telegraph?

Lumutqueen: happy to oblige!

Dman: I believe the Telegraph allows you to only view a certain number of articles a month without a subscription.

The gist of the article is that a source in the palace has confirmed the split, but that it sounds like this is a "breather" for the relationship, similar to what William and Catherine went through previously, and may end up with a reconciliation later, but neither party is sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom