Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013-2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. She doesn't seem so shy or annoyed when the camera look for her... And the solicitors now come in a bad time...
But if she feels to have protection for herself I don't mind and I fully understand but at 25 years old she can't complain about her social profiles.. If she wants a privacy she should not have social networks or at least (Like P. Alexandra of Monaco who is even a minor) a decent private profile...

I worry about Cressida's safety, says her DJ half-brother Jacobi-

{Mr Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe, 30, said: “I’d rather the media machine didn’t build around my sister. My only worry is making sure she is safe and she is okay and she is happy.

“I don’t really think about it all except in the sense of her safety.”

“My sister [Cressida] came to one of the events and it got a load of coverage, sure, but we don’t like that. I don’t like that.

“I hate her being this way, it’s not something we use. They’re my private family, she’s a private person.”}

I worry about Cressida's safety, says her DJ half-brother Jacobi - Showbiz - London Evening Standard

I find his concern rather sincere than anything.

I find his concern rather sincere than anything.

Real concern doesn't need voicing to the papers, this isn't even coming from a "source" this is coming from him. Absolutely pathetic in my mind, he wants a moment in the spotlight just like Gary Middleton.

Real concern doesn't need voicing to the papers, this isn't even coming from a "source" this is coming from him. Absolutely pathetic in my mind, he wants a moment in the spotlight just like Gary Middleton.

Well, I think his concern was sincere but who wouldn't want their moment in the spotlight? If had something to promote, I would do the something. I.just wouldn't go personal about things that would upset anybody.

Well, I think his concern was sincere but who wouldn't want their moment in the spotlight? If had something to promote, I would do the something. I.just wouldn't go personal about things that would upset anybody.

2nd time he's done that. You dont protect your sister by talking about her.

It seems that every time Jacobi has something to promote, he decides to voice his concern for his little sister and state how much everyone in the family hates the media :whistling:

I agree!
No one in that family is exactly a shrinking violet, they have all courted publicity at one time or another.

I really think they are angling for a royal connection, but whenever questioned, they can't resist comments of this nature. They should all just keep quiet, which would help Cressida's chances.

Hey, newbie over here!!!

Just wanted to add my "two cents" about this issue, for what its worth. I don't think that what Jacobi supposedly said was that big of a deal, to be honest, and I definitely don't think it justifies some of the assumptions/comparisons that are being made. Actually, I'm not hugely surprised by his comments considering Cressida just hired lawyers to stop people from stealing her private photos. I think that her family is just trying to do as much as they can to protect her from the media madness and they're using Jacobi (the only male sibling of the bunch) as the unofficial family spokesman.

I think that they see the frenzy starting already (on twitter, one user got into a direct argument with Sam Branson over a photo that was stolen from one of Cressida's friends account) and they're genuinely concerned about it. Some people are even saying that Richard Branson is Cressida's sugar daddy. Really, vile stuff about her and her family.

Honestly, I don't see the problem with it at all and I think that they have every right to do what they feel is in their best interest to protect Cressida. She is still a private citizen.

JMHO :flowers:

I'm worried about half brother "Jax" getting too involved in something that evidently isn't his business. Pathetic. :whistling:

Completely agree. This is at least the second time he has chimed in. He is not doing any favors to his sister by implying she is a potential basket case, and he is making himself look like a spotlight hog.

Sit down dude, and zip it.:cool:

British Royals ‏@britishroyals 3h
Accdg to the Sun, Prince Harry & Cressida Bonas went skiing in Shymbulak in Kazakhstan this month. Private govt chopper used for heli-skiing

I wonder if Uncle Andrew helped out playing travel agent with the govt. He is known to have a few buddies in Kazakhstan . Some of them may be on the bit shady side though.

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 18h
Can't remember who was asking but, no, I don't believe Cressida is accompanying Harry to the WWTW dinner.

He took her to a place the press wouldn't easily assume, that's for sure.

Trust The Sun to attempt to make a shocker statement.

Exactly - so pathetic - but Im sure that there are people out there who actually believe that is Harry.

With that picture, I seriously doubt many will be looking at the face. :ROFLMAO:

Cressida did not attend the dinner eventully... All the fuss for nothing :)#

Cressida did not attend the dinner eventully... All the fuss for nothing :)#

The Walking with the wounded dinner is tomorrow evening, depending upon if we get any pictures we won't know if she co-hosted, attended, or stayed at home and watched the telly.

Harry faces human rights row over Kazakh ski jaunt: Campaigners attack Prince for choosing country with repressive regime
Prince Harry faces human rights row over Kazakhstan ski trip | Mail Online

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail 7h
Sources deny despot president paid for Harry's ski jaunt but why was his party chauffeured in Government helicopter?

Yes because I imagine that was the first thing on his mind when he decided to go on holiday.

The Walking with the wounded dinner is tomorrow evening, depending upon if we get any pictures we won't know if she co-hosted, attended, or stayed at home and watched the telly.

Yes because I imagine that was the first thing on his mind when he decided to go on holiday.

The Palace officially denied that Cressida will be there... Richard Palmer tweeted something about it

Last edited:
As expected, the free western mass media are cheap hypocrites.

We have to remember too that this is the Daily Mail and they do not have a very good track record for writing intelligently.

Wherever Harry goes, I believe it is protocol that the Queen is informed along with the government and the destination is well checked out for security reasons. Harry just can't pack up and fly somewhere on a whim. My guess is that the government helicopter was made available for the skiing party as a security measure. No politics or issues involved.

The Palace officially denied that Cressida will be there... Richard Palmer tweeted something about it

Actually the Palace denied nothing.

Richard Palmers tweet is as follows;

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 18h
Can't remember who was asking but, no, I don't believe Cressida is accompanying Harry to the WWTW dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom